Page 127 of 947 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    question -- what are you all doing for haircuts? just saying fuck it and go? my hair is already looking a mess
    That's one thing I did do to prepare. Got one for both Ben and myself in early Feb.
    Dont most Asians have really long hair anyway?

Load Metric
    question -- what are you all doing for haircuts? just saying fuck it and go? my hair is already looking a mess
    That's one thing I did do to prepare. Got one for both Ben and myself in early Feb.
    i'm literally looking into flowbees. apparently they're still a thing.

Load Metric
    I would but barber shops were forced to close in my state. I'm not cutting my hair or shaving. Fuck it.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: fuck it rep

Load Metric
    i look ridiculous and cannot take one more week of this, much less two or three months

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: set of clippers and a bowl.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

So, let me get this straight. Even though you have 2 million + or whatever it is you claim you have in the bank (which you keep bragging about like a monumental douchebag), you're somehow pissed because you're going to miss out on a measly 12 fun-coupons??

GTFO with that bullshit.

I'd much rather see that money going to someone who clearly needs it and deserves it.
    I've been paying a disproportionate amount of income into the system even when I did not have the disposable cash say in 2009. Now its time to get paid and I want mine.
    No way you are a real legit person.

Nobody thinks like this.

Ok, who's dupe is this?

Comments

SPIT this: it's mumbles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Bookie friend of mine and I had the when is business restarting conversation today. Best we came up with was Golf, NASCAR and UFC coming back by mid May. MLB/NBA June 1.

I’m not sure if I’m the one who is going to be wrong in the conversation or not. My take was all the measures we are taking at the minute are to “flatten the curve” and not the flat out “beat” corona. There is no beating corona until such time that there is a cure. I don’t think we will want to lock everyone in for long enough to “beat” this.

Maybe we do, I don’t think we have the resolve
    My book has the line at NBA restarting on July 14th. I kinda like the under
    Interesting..... I mean who knows. We are in uncharted territory.

In 60 days we are going to be begging for some normalcy. There will be a lot of pressure to start the process of getting back to whatever our new normal is going to look like.

Load Metric
    i look ridiculous and cannot take one more week of this, much less two or three months
    If you're practicing social distancing then what does it matter?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    I would but barber shops were forced to close in my state. I'm not cutting my hair or shaving. Fuck it.
    Dam i was thinking today i need a hair cut pretty bad, course i basically get a #3 on the top and #2 on the sides, nothing fancy. I feel the barber shop in my area would be closed. and picked up a clipper a few days ago, hope it goes well.

on another note a private golf course in Vancouver closed completely as one member didn't head the mandatory two weeks isolation when returning from another country and decided he was ok and went to the club house and had lunch and a round of golf.
    what a dumb selfish cunt.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

So long as you are a citizen I can’t imagine you not being eligible.
    No way they gonna give people money who owe old tax debts
    I'm talking about old family members who just get social security and deadbeat family members who have no income.

I would guess everyone is eligible who has a valid social security number?

In order to claim money, you would have to apply online through some U.S. government website?

Load Metric
    Another corrupt GOPer, this time in the Senate taking advantage of his privileged access to information.

Senator Dumped Up to $1.7 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness
    Intelligence Chair Richard Burr’s selloff came around the time he was receiving daily briefings on the health threat.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/s...s-preparedness
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I’m starting to think we have more worries in middle aged than we’ve been told. Girl I graduated with shared that her husband is one of the local cases and is fighting for his life and on a ventilator in critical condition.

I didn’t, nor did anyone else ask about pre-existing conditions. She said he’s a non-smoker. I’ve met the dude once. He’s roughly her/my age. Late 40s to 50. I don’t know his health history but he isn’t disabled or anything. She was always heavy, and I guess he was really very heavy at one point before they both lost a lot of weight, so maybe he might have diabetes or high blood pressure. Still a big guy. Probably 6’3 240ish and not a gym guy or anything. Still, it starts hitting Just pudgy dudes in that demo it will kill a whole lot of people.

Heard the details on the other guy I linked yesterday. Supposedly a nice guy and not some partier. Little league coach and someone showed me a photo and he’s just a normal dude.

Comments

splitthis: Normal for what time period, prob obese

Load Metric

i'm literally looking into flowbees. apparently they're still a thing.
    If in a crunch and only expect to need it a few times, they will work okay. But the blades dull very quickly, making it pretty much useless after only a few times being used.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    We're losing control of the virus here in Australia.

To start with we did really well trying to limit people bringing it into the country but now it's spiking big time.

Country of origin for the most cases is the US. We were so busy screening from China, Iran, Italy and Europe appears we forgot about the US or didn't think it was a huge source of infections.

I think we bought maybe a week or two with out early efforts... nothing more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m starting to think we have more worries in middle aged than we’ve been told. Girl I graduated with shared that her husband is one of the local cases and is fighting for his life and on a ventilator in critical condition.

I didn’t, nor did anyone else ask about pre-existing conditions. She said he’s a non-smoker. I’ve met the dude once. He’s roughly her/my age. Late 40s to 50. I don’t know his health history but he isn’t disabled or anything. She was always heavy, and I guess he was really very heavy at one point before they both lost a lot of weight, so maybe he might have diabetes or high blood pressure. Still a big guy. Probably 6’3 240ish and not a gym guy or anything. Still, it starts hitting Just pudgy dudes in that demo it will kill a whole lot of people.

Heard the details on the other guy I linked yesterday. Supposedly a nice guy and not some partier. Little league coach and someone showed me a photo and he’s just a normal dude.

i wouldnt worry about age/health equity honestly. a 17 year old healthy male in south korea just died of it after testing negative 7 times. they had him on an iron fucking lung and it didnt even buy him a few days.

2021 is going to be... different.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    and...... i'm taking grooming tips from mumbles

we are officially at threat level midnight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    We're losing control of the virus here in Australia.

To start with we did really well trying to limit people bringing it into the country but now it's spiking big time.

Country of origin for the most cases is the US. We were so busy screening from China, Iran, Italy and Europe appears we forgot about the US or didn't think it was a huge source of infections.

I think we bought maybe a week or two with out early efforts... nothing more.
    Did your fires ever go away, or...

Because Americans definitely lost interest regardless

Comments

Salty_Aus: Yes all the fires are extinguished :)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    weirdly what burr did isnt apparently illegal.
    another chick did the same thing too...

it's scumminess to the highest degree, but when I heard about it didn't think it was illegal either...thought they'd be able to squeeze their slimy asses out of this if they sold everything and not just one stock...

I believe the legal definition of insider trading refers to specific company knowledge, not "one-off events" (or whatever you want to call this) affecting the prices of stocks...EIDT: or not...
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 03-19-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All of this not illegal BTW; Congress is exempt from insider trading laws LOL

Comments

TheXFactor: Motherfuckers!!!!

big dick: PIGS

SPIT this: throw them out
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Early Feb? I get a haircut like every three weeks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow, Feinstein did it too?

She's a million years old and super rich. Guess she felt she needed more.

I'd like to see anyone who did this shit voted out of office, regardless of political party.

Thread Information