Page 115 of 947 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    BOTTOMSET IS RUINING PPL. the libtards just might want to fold now since we might have to be best friends for a cpl years tbh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    smh... druff know when to shift gears. Now is not the time homeboy
    Not the time for what?
    Fall in line comrade.

Your kind will be persecuted.

Load Metric
    Forgot about dup[ed samaritan another fellow nyer

Load Metric
    I've seen "free rent" demands from certain people on social media.

Some cities have actually made it impossible to evict people during this crisis.

This is all a lot of crap and will get exploited big time. Landlords have expenses and mortgages. You can't just force them to take nothing, or remove their power to evict if the tenant chooses not to pay. It would be like forcing restaurants to give everyone free food, or not to be able to do anything if people eat and walk out.

Removing late fees (within reason) would be more understandable, provided there is a stated end date to the whole thing.
    My dad was unable to return rent a car. Willing to pay extra month lease fee of 300 but these greedy mofos want like 1k. Wife had to cancel her trip to Florida. Offered to have neighboor in florida still want the max fees. Not paying the fees what can tey do? Ruin my dads credit?

Load Metric
    I've seen "free rent" demands from certain people on social media.

Some cities have actually made it impossible to evict people during this crisis..
    You mean like what the president just pushed through nationwide?

Comments

MumblesBadly: A meaningless populist gesture; the federal government has no jurisdiction over the vast majority of such cases.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    every country is getting f'd by the virus, if you are trying to dunk on trump u have TDS, how can this be denied
    he said there's nothing to worry about and we'll be down to one or two cases in a week. we're now closing in on 20% unemployment.

Load Metric
    Spring breakers are ignoring carona going to spring break. Run on guns
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 03-18-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    every country is getting f'd by the virus, if you are trying to dunk on trump u have TDS, how can this be denied
    he said there's nothing to worry about and we'll be down to one or two cases in a week. we're now closing in on 20% unemployment.

I’m not normally the type to say handing out $$ is s good idea, but this time it’s probably the prudent thing to do. I just wish there was a way to do it by sector and income. I’m getting paid the whole way through and I’m blessed to say I should be excluded from the stimulus check. Same goes for my wife who is medical sector and won’t be short of work. The stimulus should be targeted to folks who are out of work and deeply impacted by the slowdown and they should get double what is being proposed.

Load Metric
    the dumbest fuckers on earth.

so dish what do you say about this? Is fox news being honest with you ? How can you still support this president and these people after seeing this? They lied and by lied i mean flat out straight up lied to you. Doesn't this piss you off?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I’m not normally the type to say handing out $$ is s good idea, but this time it’s probably the prudent thing to do. I just wish there was a way to do it by sector and income. I’m getting paid the whole way through and I’m blessed to say I should be excluded from the stimulus check. Same goes for my wife who is medical sector and won’t be short of work. The stimulus should be targeted to folks who are out of work and deeply impacted by the slowdown and they should get double what is being proposed.

honestly, we need a MASSIVE stimulus package for just about everyone. for starters, airlines, cruise industries, etc. will all need to be bailed out (but yeah, there needs to be massive restrictions on what they do with that money). it needs to be used so that the employees don't lose their jobs.

$1 trillion just isn't going to cut it. aside from the industries that are totally fucked like airlines, we need to do something so that small businesses like restaurants stay afloat without much revenue for the next 4 months. finally, ordinary people need to be given a ton of money so that they can pay their bills or we need something like no interest 50-year loans for everyday people

Load Metric
    Some finance guys think 3.2 trillion at the min is needed. 1 trillion isn't gonna do shit according to some experts

Comments

blake: correct

Jayjami: 1 trillion is just going to get us thru this month!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    the dumbest fuckers on earth.

so dish what do you say about this? Is fox news being honest with you ? How can you still support this president and these people after seeing this? They lied and by lied i mean flat out straight up lied to you. Doesn't this piss you off?
    Go back to your CNN website talking points, or better yet go back to making up fake stories that you are going to volunteer being a construction worker on a hospital site (which don't exist at the moment). People, this is a guy that has been a stay at home Dad (code for sitting in his pajamas playing shaky online poker sites), and now he is like an actor walking on construction beams that do not exist. You cannot make this up.

Comments

splitthis: I love BD but this is funny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    smh... druff know when to shift gears. Now is not the time homeboy
    Would you shut the fuck up? Go out and finally try to secure a piece of ass you do not have to pay for. Just go away and waste your time and trust fund on CAM sites. My gosh you have become more annoying than half the lefties on this site and that speaks volumes.
    I’ve been very kind to you over the years (more than necessary) and have praised you on numerous occasions, even when it was crystal clear that your best years were clearly in the rear view mirror. The truth is, you’re a washed up has been who should have retired from the forums probably 6+ years ago. I take no pleasure in saying any of this to your face, but you started the war and i’m more than willing to end it (if provoked). Consider this a final warning, my friend.

Load Metric

Would you shut the fuck up? Go out and finally try to secure a piece of ass you do not have to pay for. Just go away and waste your time and trust fund on CAM sites. My gosh you have become more annoying than half the lefties on this site and that speaks volumes.
    I’ve been very kind to you over the years (more than necessary) and have praised you on numerous occasions, even when it was crystal clear that your best years were clearly in the rear view mirror. The truth is, you’re a washed up has been who should have retired from the forums probably 6+ years ago. I take no pleasure in saying any of this to your face, but you started the war and i’m more than willing to end it (if provoked). Consider this a final warning, my friend.
    STFU you are not dangerous.

Load Metric

do you still think its the flu?

Load Metric

do you still think its the flu?
    What I think is people are sitting in their closets with thermometers. It's not this crazy death knell people are wishing. This is a form of the flu, there will be a vaccine in a few months, this whole hysteria is absolutely ridiculous. I got a fever the other day, recovered, at no time did I freak out. I get people will die, my parents both died of cancer young, it's called life, get over it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It’s NOT a form of the flu, you moron!

Load Metric
    Just like the aids virus? Still no cure for it after like 50 years.

I hope you're right and everyone is wrong. I really do.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents passing. Makes me sad to hear that.

Diamond
    Load Metric

No cure, but if you take a pill every day, you're good.

So everyone that's gay that takes a pill, and the ones that have it die off, we're good.

Anyway, eat a dick

Load Metric

Yeah but nobody is really dying of AIDS anymore at least in the USA and that is really all that matters to me. Regarding this virus, the largest estimates are 1.7M will die out of 350M people in this country. Sucks for the 1.7M but its called percentages and most would have died anyway from something else in 2020. I am pre-disposed to just about two of the most deadly cancers on the market due to heredity issues, I just go about my day and bank as much as I can for my kids, WTF else are you supposed to do?

Load Metric
    But it took years to get to that point. Much harder to get hiv/aids than it is to get this cv-19 obv.

I will pass on you offer of dick but thanks

Thread Information