Page 114 of 946 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

I’ve seen many many libs post some quote about a 1,000 drop that Trump supposedly made....they all seem pretty happy.

in as much we once again have irrefutable evidence that team retard does not in fact know what its doing, and given that weve been the topic of mockery for pointing out the obvious for years, you can rest assured that its going to get much, much worse.
    I think you would have said that regardless of what happened, tbf. Bias and what not.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Other news, check this email that I got.

Dear valued tenants

As we are all navigating the uncharted waters with COVID-19 (coronavirus), we

want you to feel confident that we, at xx Management, are ready and

prepared to support you through these challenging times. The health and well-being

of our tenants is our top priority.

As a courtesy, we will be posting late fees for April rent on the 20th of the month

instead of the 11th of the month. We are also implanting a disinfecting routine for

all common areas in all buildings.

Oh really, late fees postponed? You don't say? How about I don't pay rent for 3 months minimum and there's nothing you can do about it?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

I’ve seen many many libs post some quote about a 1,000 drop that Trump supposedly made....they all seem pretty happy.

in as much we once again have irrefutable evidence that team retard does not in fact know what its doing, and given that weve been the topic of mockery for pointing out the obvious for years, you can rest assured that its going to get much, much worse.

lol that's all really TDS was (WAHHHHH I JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!). humans are sftrash

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Dear valued tenants

prepared to support you through these challenging times. The health and well-being

As a courtesy, we will be posting late fees for April rent on the 20th of the month

instead of the 11th of the month. We are also implanting a disinfecting routine for

Oh really, late fees postponed? You don't say? How about I don't pay rent for 3 months minimum and there's nothing you can do about it?
    I got one of these letters too, but it said some BS like, "we can all beat this if we contribute and fight together as a community"

Then why dont you "contribute", do our ass a favor, and make rent free for the next 2-3 mths at least
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Dear valued tenants

lol

But they are prepared to support you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  [/QUOTE]

your mom's not looking so well, hope she pulls through

Comments

big dick: LOL

splitthis: Deserved
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    and trump is the retard supposedly. wtf is this chick doing, why would she think shes excelling at her job

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Does he have Cornoa? I ask because people with weakened immune systems get pneumonia all the time. 96% of people getting tested in South Korea do not have Corona.

On a side note, CNN was giddy and just announced all the stock market gains Trump has had since 2017 are erased.
    Yeah, he has it. Haven’t seen many cases like this other than medical personnel with super high exposure.

Article

https://www.vindy.com/news/latest-ne...t-coronavirus/
    https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...16-03-2020.pdf

According to this report, which is basically the current gold standard as far as data goes, 0.3% in the symptomatic 40-49 age group will end up in critical care, and 0.15% will die. Seems like a small number, but if your denominator is big enough (and it is) that is going to come out to thousands on critical care and dead.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    every country is getting f'd by the virus, if you are trying to dunk on trump u have TDS, how can this be denied

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Not that this will stop the fact that deliveries are sold out for a week in advance.

Name:  Screenshot_20200318-173653_Gmail.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  520.4 KB

Load Metric
    I believe ny is leading in cases contracted with 2k plus. Me and OSA are doomed. I think one step will beat it based on youth.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I believe ny is leading in cases contracted with 2k plus. Me and OSA are doomed. I think one step will beat it based on youth.
    People are still going to work and riding the subway. Older people like my friends father are stubborn af. Hence why NYers are leading in cases.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: good point

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Fair and Balanced”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Yeah, he has it. Haven’t seen many cases like this other than medical personnel with super high exposure.

Article

https://www.vindy.com/news/latest-ne...t-coronavirus/
    https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...16-03-2020.pdf

According to this report, which is basically the current gold standard as far as data goes, 0.3% in the symptomatic 40-49 age group will end up in critical care, and 0.15% will die. Seems like a small number, but if your denominator is big enough (and it is) that is going to come out to thousands on critical care and dead.
    There is some concern that there will be mutations (or already have been) which will start attacking middle-aged people at higher rates.

It should be noted that, while coronavirus is a lot deadlier than the flu, there are are still some flu deaths every year of people in the 40-49 range, although they're rare.

Still, it's disturbing that healthy 40-year-olds like the guy in this story just abruptly get sick and can't breathe on their own anymore.

Comments

splitthis: He has something behind it

Diamond
    Load Metric
    blame china, they will be ruined soon like the USSR when they tried to be scamming trash about chernobyl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've seen "free rent" demands from certain people on social media.

Some cities have actually made it impossible to evict people during this crisis.

This is all a lot of crap and will get exploited big time. Landlords have expenses and mortgages. You can't just force them to take nothing, or remove their power to evict if the tenant chooses not to pay. It would be like forcing restaurants to give everyone free food, or not to be able to do anything if people eat and walk out.

Removing late fees (within reason) would be more understandable, provided there is a stated end date to the whole thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    He is the one president who bragged about the stock market, now its time to eat shit.
    I saw them say this, no one was "giddy". Anyone on CNN, has lost a shit load of money.

& this is a guy who calls them fake news.
    No one is happy about this. (Bill Mahar is a comedian)

You should take a self esteem class, cuz whatever it is you want from trump, is never gonna happen.
    (If all you want from a president is a guy who pisses people of, go see a shrink.)

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Does he have Cornoa? I ask because people with weakened immune systems get pneumonia all the time. 96% of people getting tested in South Korea do not have Corona.

On a side note, CNN was giddy and just announced all the stock market gains Trump has had since 2017 are erased.
    Jimmy G,

You were very poor before this manufactured crisis started, you are very poor during it, and you will be bankrupt and destitute when its over. Darwinism is in full effect and when you no longer post we will all understand the theory is in effect 100%.

Load Metric
    smh... druff know when to shift gears. Now is not the time homeboy

Load Metric
    Would you shut the fuck up? Go out and finally try to secure a piece of ass you do not have to pay for. Just go away and waste your time and trust fund on CAM sites. My gosh you have become more annoying than half the lefties on this site and that speaks volumes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not the time for what?

Thread Information