Page 102 of 946 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    How long until a full nationwide lockdown?

Will they deploy the national guard and military?

Martial law may soon be in effect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    How long until a full nationwide lockdown?
    just under 4 hours.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What could possibly happen next?

Load Metric
    We need a cure, vacine, promising idea from SOMEWHERE and we've got a chance to semi-eradicate within 2 week to to months.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    How long until they put us in concentartion type camps ie scarface

Load Metric
    These numbers should increase.

Even if the numbers decrease, are they going to lift the quarantine anytime soon? Probably Not.

(last 15 days worth of cases in the US)

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 951
Size:  15.3 KB

Here's those #'s in chart form. Still time to avoid going parabolic ---> then start the RECOVERED closing the gap with these TESTED POSITIVES, identical to China.

Of course these #'s are way understated. But US now doing a LOT more in the past 2-3 days to stop the spread too. Airports now won't really be a source for impotation like that have been for more than 1/2 the cases.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lest we forget, we probably clocked a bunch of c19 deaths as flu because we had loltests that were defective and/or didnt exist.

I’ve had talks with a few folks who said they were laid up with a dry cough and temp back in January.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    lest we forget, we probably clocked a bunch of c19 deaths as flu because we had loltests that were defective and/or didnt exist.

I’ve had talks with a few folks who said they were laid up with a dry cough and temp back in January.

These were probably something else. No community spread in USA until end of February.

Load Metric
    At 10am PST prime minister Treadeau will be addressing Canadians regarding the virus. you can stream to listen.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Sound check guy before our Premier Doug Ford spoke about the virus.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

These were probably something else. No community spread in USA until end of February.
    If there was no testing, how would you know?

I also was sick at the end of Dec. Got it from our friends, who had just got back from Disneyland (aka China). Dry cough and terrible breathing problems. Even at that time, I was saying to my wife that this cold was like no other with the breathing, and just wouldn't kick.

Many others had it worse around the same time, went to get tested, and were told they had the flu, except the tests came back negative. Twitter is filled with similar stories, from infected, nurses, and other health care workers. Obv. not everyone had it but it's been here for longer, and was spreading before Feb, which is an almost laughable claim.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At this point probably we need not only tests for the virus itself, but also antibody tests for people that have had the disease, recovered, and have built up immunity.

This population is probably A LOT bigger than we realize, and it would make a lot of sense to clear people to go about their lives if we could.

Load Metric
    Reports like these make me want to believe the conspiracy theory that the Chinese government and possibly Russia (where the fuck are their coronavirus deaths) and maybe North Korea deliberately released this virus/bioweapon in China to cause major harm to other countries including the United States. One of the ultimate goals being to de-value the dollar and other world currencies.

Report: U.S. health agency was under cyberattack during its response to coronavirus

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5057453002

China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US scientists warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility located in the same city that's at the coronavirus outbreak's center

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ks-center.html

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Reports like these make me want to believe the conspiracy theory that the Chinese government and possibly Russia (where the fuck are their coronavirus deaths) and maybe North Korea deliberately released this virus/bioweapon in China to cause major harm to other countries including the United States. One of the ultimate goals being to de-value the dollar and other world currencies.

Report: U.S. health agency was under cyberattack during its response to coronavirus

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5057453002

China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US scientists warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility located in the same city that's at the coronavirus outbreak's center

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ks-center.html

Well, there is a lot of academic research indicating that the virus most likely evolved naturally from pre-existing coronavirus strains from another mammal, most likely bats. Of course, most of this research is coming out of China, so there is that.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I was sick AF end of december and almost 14 days, wonder if this was this covid-19 shit
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Good time for Disney to throw a “goodbye party” last night.

I mean what could go wrong.

Name:  253EC4B6-5B73-4A9F-9634-ECB3F703B899.jpeg
Views: 496
Size:  131.4 KB

Comments

SPIT this: jesus

nunbeater: fuckin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    At 10am PST prime minister Treadeau will be addressing Canadians regarding the virus. you can stream to listen.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news
    he's late wtf

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: LoL hour late

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

I also was sick at the end of Dec. Got it from our friends, who had just got back from Disneyland (aka China). Dry cough and terrible breathing problems. Even at that time, I was saying to my wife that this cold was like no other with the breathing, and just wouldn't kick.

Many others had it worse around the same time, went to get tested, and were told they had the flu, except the tests came back negative. Twitter is filled with similar stories, from infected, nurses, and other health care workers. Obv. not everyone had it but it's been here for longer, and was spreading before Feb, which is an almost laughable claim.
    I'd still doubt it was Coronski, but who knows, you might be right:

https://www.jpost.com/International/...ovember-620994

Name:  jp.png
Views: 463
Size:  65.2 KB

Load Metric
    Rode a bus overnight to El Paso on Friday/Saturday for scheduled jury duty tomorrow, only to find all jury trials cancelled starting today through at least April 1. So, it’s back on the bus tomorrow.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Same here. They decided I had walking pneumonia and gave me antibiotics which didn’t work.

Thread Information