Page 726 of 946 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736776826 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,520 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

This NBA season is going to be hilarious. Woke SJW's won't know what side to take.

NFL has at least been able to keep player decisions private. Some guys secretly getting vaxxed despite their families objections. NBA guys wont be able to do so, we will know whether they are playing in certain locales or not.
    Is the NFL 100% vaxxed? Did they make it a rule? That’s the thing I don’t understand. Is it the location of the stadiums? Like is every 49er vaccinated? Seems unlikely if they didn’t mandate it, but I think their stadium is a little drive.
    Yeah it is stadium locales/stadium design (open air) that makes a difference. AFAIK, no NFL stadium requires all the players to be vaxxed. NBA now has multiple locales.

I think Peter King wrote about the "closeted vaxxers" in the NFL before the season started. Guys who said to the media "well, its a personal choice and I don't want to divulge that...." and we all assumed that meant they were not vaxxed. But apparently a fair amount of guys did get vaxxed and didn't want to admit it to their anti-vax wife/parents/family/friends. We don't really know as the public.

NBA guys won't have that option. If Wiggins doesn't suit up at home at all, it will be obvious why.

Comments

BCR: Duh..didn’t even think about open stadium.. thought about location.

Load Metric

Is the NFL 100% vaxxed? Did they make it a rule? That’s the thing I don’t understand. Is it the location of the stadiums? Like is every 49er vaccinated? Seems unlikely if they didn’t mandate it, but I think their stadium is a little drive.
    Yeah it is stadium locales/stadium design (open air) that makes a difference. AFAIK, no NFL stadium requires all the players to be vaxxed. NBA now has multiple locales.

I think Peter King wrote about the "closeted vaxxers" in the NFL before the season started. Guys who said to the media "well, its a personal choice and I don't want to divulge that...." and we all assumed that meant they were not vaxxed. But apparently a fair amount of guys did get vaxxed and didn't want to admit it to their anti-vax wife/parents/family/friends. We don't really know as the public.

NBA guys won't have that option. If Wiggins doesn't suit up at home at all, it will be obvious why.
    Would honestly be amazing if he forfeits like $15m out of retardation.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Would honestly be amazing if he forfeits like $15m out of retardation.
    imagine someone having a different opinion than you and maybe 15 million isn't worth it for the safe and effective vaccine

Comments

incognito81: youd think after enough people call you a moron youd change your toon... Still super team reatrd tho

The Boz:

Load Metric

Comments

incognito81: i checkled. need a longer one

gimmick:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff do you talk to anyone not in your immediate family? Seem crazier and crazier to me lately.... All the lefist shit has intruded into all parts of your life. You seem like a smart guy. But "masks do nothing"? "Ill listen to medical experts as long as its not a political virus"? Get out and socialize more. Youve been spending too much time in your own head lately it seems.

Load Metric

This NBA season is going to be hilarious. Woke SJW's won't know what side to take.

NFL has at least been able to keep player decisions private. Some guys secretly getting vaxxed despite their families objections. NBA guys wont be able to do so, we will know whether they are playing in certain locales or not.
    They didn’t make it a requirement but they put protocols in place. If someone tests positive then he and possibly others will have to sit out. And they will lose that game’s salary if they are unvaccinated I believe. And unlike last year they are not rescheduling games due to Covid. If your star player is out then too bad. If you can’t field a team at all you forfeit. In others words the unvaccinated bear their own risks, and teams beat the risk of their unvaccinated players. Just like the unvaccinated will soon be paying a lot more for insurance. Their decision, their consequences.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Don't take the Trump vaccine.

Take the Biden vaccine.

Load Metric
    No shortage of idiots and morons in the U.S.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Take the Biden vaccine.
    the usa is so fucked up you just know if trump won all the red team fans would be chugging vaccines and the blue team fans would be smashing invermectin lol american politards all getting played
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Take the Biden vaccine.
    the usa is so fucked up you just know if trump won all the red team fans would be chugging vaccines and the blue team fans would be smashing invermectin lol american politards all getting played
    And that's how you feel from across the pond. Try living here and having an even closer view. Maybe you Brits should be a sign of hope to us here. Wasn't it not too long ago that the Brits were restless and angry and protesting like crazy?

Load Metric
    idk country they tried the whole blm schtick over here for a while but it didnt really catch on. not sure what other angry protests there have been recently.

there were a few anti lockdown ones and right now a few idiot protestors are sitting on a major motorway trying to stop climate change or something but they all seem to be about diff things
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    idk country they tried the whole blm schtick over here for a while but it didnt really catch on. not sure what other angry protests there have been recently.

there were a few anti lockdown ones and right now a few idiot protestors are sitting on a major motorway trying to stop climate change or something but they all seem to be about diff things
    My view from across the pond is that the British are far less restless and angry as the Americans but that you only got there fairly recently and if thats true then there is hope for us still. I'm not thinking life in England is to be this glorious thing comparatively I just like to picture it that way. Today it feels like autumn in New England for the 1st time this year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Forced vaccination of children, in the nation's most populous state.

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1443990974116495363

Anyone still think this isn't a freedom issue?

Keep in mind that kids have very mild outcomes from COVID (no worse than the flu overall), and may not even be transmitting it much. Fewer than 500 kids out of 75 million in the US have died of COVID.

The effects on development are not yet known for the vaccine, given how new it is.

To take this decision out of parents' hands is a joke.

Load Metric

Keep in mind that kids have very mild outcomes from COVID (no worse than the flu overall), and may not even be transmitting it much. Fewer than 500 kids out of 75 million in the US have died of COVID.

The effects on development are not yet known for the vaccine, given how new it is.

I love the "BREAKING" part, like he is a reporter covering the story. Classic.

Load Metric
    Do they mean all kids? I just saw the headline and am heading to golf course. I could understand any kids past puberty who start to pass it as adults once they are that age, once it had full FDA approval. Little kids seems unnecessary at this point.

This is going to be the first real battle. Mandating it for adults is clearly legal. Not forced, but requiring it for employment. This is going to be a real battle, even in California. I assume it’s legal as there are already many mandatory vaccines, but this is different in that those are for things that afflict kids in large numbers. I’d take a deep breath and let it play out. Full FDA approval plus some window might give it a year.

Does this also include private schools? I assume your son is in private school being it’s California.

I’ll be interested on reading more later. This is what I saw as the first true battleground where public sympathy and approval would be mixed.

Load Metric
    Do they mean all kids? I just saw the headline and am heading to golf course. I could understand any kids past puberty who start to pass it as adults once they are that age, once it had full FDA approval. Little kids seems unnecessary at this point.

This is going to be the first real battle. Mandating it for adults is clearly legal. Not forced, but requiring it for employment. This is going to be a real battle, even in California. I assume it’s legal as there are already many mandatory vaccines, but this is different in that those are for things that afflict kids in large numbers. I’d take a deep breath and let it play out. Full FDA approval plus some window might give it a year.

Does this also include private schools? I assume your son is in private school being it’s California.

I’ll be interested on reading more later. This is what I saw as the first true battleground where public sympathy and approval would be mixed.

Load Metric

Next time you go for a drive with your son, why not just leave his seatbelt off.

It's a non-issue 99% of the time you drive.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, this is going to be required for ALL kids, provided the vaccine has FDA approval for their age group. Supposedly the EUA for ages 5-11 is coming soon, and the FDA approval isn't far behind, so that will mean ALL kids in school.

I am very upset by this announcement. I want it to be my choice as a parent -- not something forced upon me. The benefit from vaccinating children is MUCH lower than the benefit from vaccinating adults, and the risk is substantially higher (given the unknown developmental issues from it).

Newsom really sucks big time. Of course he waits until after the recall is over to announce this.

Load Metric

The still have the decision, just homeschool like a lot of retarded anti-vaxxers already do.

Fearmongering over things that don't exist is the crux of the GOP.

Not sure why retards think they get special exceptions to rules?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: This

Dan Druff: so public education isn't a right anymore?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

The still have the decision, just homeschool like a lot of retarded anti-vaxxers already do.

Fearmongering over things that don't exist is the crux of the GOP.

Not sure why retards think they get special exceptions to rules?
    Fearmongering over things that don't exist?

You mean like claiming that COVID is a major danger to children, when it's basically equivalent to the flu for them?

Yes, plenty of fearmongering going on.

Thread Information