Page 663 of 947 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I am guessing 4 shots to satisfy the pockets of the plandemic squad since only 50% of country buying into this shit. It’s not science, it’s math.
    this will never end when you have people like BCR and Druff who really believe this is about a virus.
    How did you get to be so dumb dwai????? Feel bad for you. Let me know if i can help.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    this will never end when you have people like BCR and Druff who really believe this is about a virus.
    How did you get to be so dumb dwai????? Feel bad for you. Let me know if i can help.
    you can help by never posting again and sucking my dick you tranny faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post

Would a tranny sucking your dick really help? It just wouldn’t do anything for me but hey whatever shucks your oyster.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Would a tranny sucking your dick really help? It just wouldn’t do anything for me but hey whatever shucks your oyster.
    it makes it straight, cause he identified as a woman

duh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

it makes it straight, cause he identified as a woman

duh
    Listen you liberal trash, there are only two genders. Sorry not sorry.

Comments

dwai: rofl

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    3d shot needed for Pfizer because of variant why not weekly or daily?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    3d shot needed for Pfizer because of variant why not weekly or daily?
    FRANKRIZZO IS GOD

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    - Origin is a level 4 bio lab 20 miles from the seafood market where the first patients contracted it.

- Lab studies SARS using live animals, which is incredibly dangerous and unpredictable on its best day, but in a culture where owning your fucking mistakes is frowned on its a one way ticket to the apocalypse.

- 1200 infections, 300 'critically ill'.

- People are dropping dead on the sidewalks in Wuhan and no one is picking them up because the people equipped to do so are busy dealing with other dead people.

- It's already spread around the world.

- 2 week incubation period and we arent even a week in.

Looking back Sonatine would you say we are doing better or worse than you thought it would be in yr opinion?

- 100% chance it mutates.

Load Metric
    And if having sex with prostitute, alway wear double masks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    A little covid propaganda update from my wife's hospital.

Ages of people currently in the ICU. 65,49,53,58,51,50,77,60. The 53 year old is fully vaccinated and probably won't make it.

Ages of covid patients on my wife's floor (step down from ICU). 52,49,32,27,30,42,63,83,77.

It's becoming clear to them that the delta variant impacts younger people far more than the original virus.

Also, let me put on my tinfoil hat, this vaccine is doing very little to stop people from getting the delta virus. That 1 in 1000 breakthrough stat is complete garbage. I believe Druff has touched on this, the government surely knows this by now and is keeping quiet about it. Likely everyone is passing this shit around with the vaccinated not getting as sick. There were 50k confirmed new cases yesterday which should be alarming because we aren't doing nearly as much testing as we were last winter. The 50k number is likely far higher.

Out of the people in the ICU, can you give a total on how many were fat asses? That is a key.

Comments

splitthis: 99.9%

Load Metric
    druff going into bunker mode

When revising its mask guidance this week to urge even vaccinated people to wear masks indoors in much of the country, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was criticized for not citing data in making that move.

Now it has — and the data is sobering.

The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. Massachusetts has a high rate of vaccination: about 69% among eligible adults in the state at the time of the study.
    LOL VACCIMENTS

Load Metric
    druff going into bunker mode

When revising its mask guidance this week to urge even vaccinated people to wear masks indoors in much of the country, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was criticized for not citing data in making that move.

Now it has — and the data is sobering.

The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. Massachusetts has a high rate of vaccination: about 69% among eligible adults in the state at the time of the study.
    LOL VACCIMENTS
    Bunch of fucking fat asses and type 2s. Delta vaccine in one arm and a cheese steak in the other.

I am going to do some wind sprints.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Did I call this shit, or what?

100% the gubbmint knew the Delta variant was busting through vaccines, and was afraid to admit it because they didn't want to discourage vaccinating.

Anyway I'm in Vegas right now (just for a day), and not thrilled about it, but I have to be here. Useless mask mandate in place.

Would be nice if they just admitted that cloth masks don't work for the most part, stop the theater, and come up with a coherent plan to deal with this situation.

Looking more and more like COVID is just going to become a fact of life for the foreseeable future. i think they should start focusing more on treatments than vaccines, as it's just not practical to keep chasing the variants with vaccines, which become semi-obsolete within a few months anyway.

What a clusterfuck this whole thing has been. Honestly I'm unhappy with how both US politcal parties have handled this. Democrats have repeatedly lied and attempted to exploit the situation in order to both beat Trump and enact permanent social change, whereas Republicans have decided they're just going to play contrarian and fight everything the Democrats say about COVID, regardless of correctness.

The results is a population which is highly clueless about the disease, which is astounding given our advanced science and easy information dissemination. You have morons on the left believing that masking is a huge factor in stopping this thing, and that COVID is a huge danger to all age groups. You have morons on the right thinking that COVID is just another flu, and that the vaccine is evil and/or dangerous. You have idiots on the left who lionize Fauci, the CDC, and other government officials who are proven liars. You have idiots on the right who think that any mitigation measures are a "violation of rights" instead of just a good idea to do your part to help the country.

You have a government and media which chooses to lie and mislead, sometimes to further a separate agenda, sometimes to trick people into "doing the right thing".

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

100% the gubbmint knew the Delta variant was busting through vaccines, and was afraid to admit it because they didn't want to discourage vaccinating.

Anyway I'm in Vegas right now (just for a day), and not thrilled about it, but I have to be here. Useless mask mandate in place.

Would be nice if they just admitted that cloth masks don't work for the most part, stop the theater, and come up with a coherent plan to deal with this situation.

Looking more and more like COVID is just going to become a fact of life for the foreseeable future. i think they should start focusing more on treatments than vaccines, as it's just not practical to keep chasing the variants with vaccines, which become semi-obsolete within a few months anyway.

What a clusterfuck this whole thing has been. Honestly I'm unhappy with how both US politcal parties have handled this. Democrats have repeatedly lied and attempted to exploit the situation in order to both beat Trump and enact permanent social change, whereas Republicans have decided they're just going to play contrarian and fight everything the Democrats say about COVID, regardless of correctness.

The results is a population which is highly clueless about the disease, which is astounding given our advanced science and easy information dissemination. You have morons on the left believing that masking is a huge factor in stopping this thing, and that COVID is a huge danger to all age groups. You have morons on the right thinking that COVID is just another flu, and that the vaccine is evil and/or dangerous. You have idiots on the left who lionize Fauci, the CDC, and other government officials who are proven liars. You have idiots on the right who think that any mitigation measures are a "violation of rights" instead of just a good idea to do your part to help the country.

You have a government and media which chooses to lie and mislead, sometimes to further a separate agenda, sometimes to trick people into "doing the right thing".

Sad!
    Delta is already infecting a million US a day, most don't even know they got it. It'll be done by end of year. Its the same as the 1917/1918 pandemic which was far worse by the way, but generally by year #2 it ended for the most part. The reason there is no fire alarm by the Feds is they probably already know its baked in the population. There is not much that can be done, it's going to run it's course and fizzle like a Cat 5 hurricane when it gets over land. In fact, it's probably already exhausted its hosts and burning out already.

Load Metric
    CDC FINALLY releases data behind new mask guidance: Study claims vaccinated people who get COVID have same viral levels of Indian 'Delta' variant as the unvaccinated - but only four of 346 people who had shots were hospitalized and none died

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...a-variant.html

Comments

splitthis: And no unvaccinated died either

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    - Origin is a level 4 bio lab 20 miles from the seafood market where the first patients contracted it.

- Lab studies SARS using live animals, which is incredibly dangerous and unpredictable on its best day, but in a culture where owning your fucking mistakes is frowned on its a one way ticket to the apocalypse.

- 1200 infections, 300 'critically ill'.

- People are dropping dead on the sidewalks in Wuhan and no one is picking them up because the people equipped to do so are busy dealing with other dead people.

- It's already spread around the world.

- 2 week incubation period and we arent even a week in.

- 100% chance it mutates.
    Looking back Sonatine would you say we are doing better or worse than you thought it would be in yr opinion?

thats a great question. id say worse honestly. i think we pussyfooted around by playing politics instead of doing grid lockdowns, sealing the borders, and treating vaccinations with at least the same seriousness as we treat fucking jury duty.

by waiting until health services are overloaded to declare lockdowns, for example, we are taking a reactive stance against a threat thats always weeks ahead of our responses.

in short i find the general level of responses to this virus to be terribly unserious, and i think we are going to pay a terrible, terrible price for waiting for it to mutate into a potential existential threat before implementing an 'overwhelming force' level response.

like when i look at my 60 day crystal ball, the only silver linings are 1) a lot fewer hereditary subnormals in the mix, 2) i've been eating better and taking care of myself largely because god help anyone who has to go to a hospital any time soon.

side quest: where the fuck is google deep mind with a goddamned solution?

Comments

splitthis: Horrible

TheXFactor: Lock It Down!!!

dwai: fascist

incognito81: offset team retard
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Delta timeline.

Delta identified. Only unvaccinated people tested for it. Unvaccinated blamed.

More and more vaccinated catch Delta, cannot be covered up anymore. Let’s blame the unvaccinated, tell vaccinated a booster will save them.

Maskssssssssssssss.

Fear Mongering the new weakened fluuuuuuuu.

$$$$$$$$$$ cash in on fear of idiot libs.

Controllllllllll.

Complete loss of any confidence in CDC.

Fauci exposed for the buffoon he is.

Super lolz.

Comments

TheXFactor: Unvaccinated Bullshitter.

dwai:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Delta timeline.

Delta identified. Only unvaccinated people tested for it. Unvaccinated blamed.

More and more vaccinated catch Delta, cannot be covered up anymore. Let’s blame the unvaccinated, tell vaccinated a booster will save them.

Maskssssssssssssss.

Fear Mongering the new weakened fluuuuuuuu.

$$$$$$$$$$ cash in on fear of idiot libs.

Controllllllllll.

Complete loss of any confidence in CDC.

Fauci exposed for the buffoon he is.

Super lolz.

but morons like sonatine and bcr will eat this up hook line and sinker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Sad!
    lol it is just the flu, the sooner you realize that the sooner you won't lock yourself up in your basement for another 18 months

Load Metric
    and treating vaccinations with at least the same seriousness as we treat fucking jury duty.
    Just laughed at that, being that I am vaccinated but also have never shown up for jury duty.

Comments

sonatine: honestly same

Thread Information