Page 339 of 947 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439839 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 18934

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The white trash dwai has weighed in. How about rubbing your two brain cells together and tell me what business thrives and where I’m wrong? Forget the governors orders. Why will the economy hum? What’s doing 80% of last years business? I hope to be wrong.
    You mad hun?

you're not wrong, about anything, point is, you've said it all before, a thousand times, stfu already how many times you gonna write the same post with 2k words?
    I haven’t ever made a post about what things will be like reopening. I haven’t really thought about it. If I’m not wrong, what are people protesting? I hope to be wrong. Do you ever add a single thing to any discussion besides insults? I can’t imagine what a pussy you must be to live your life to insult people online. No one who isn’t a complete pussy would find any enjoyment in that.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: truth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    No offense BCR, but we all get you despise Trump and to even the casual observer you are almost rooting for this virus to expand to end his Presidency. You seem to always qualify most of your recent pontifications: "I hope the virus ends, but..."

That might not be how you feel, but to most everyone you are very angry and, well, I'll leave it at that.
    I don’t like trump, but of the liberals here, I was almost in the I hope he wins again camp because I find Biden worthless.. I would prefer life to be back to normal tomorrow and him win. I’m just being real. What thrives? Is it possible? Obviously things are very regional right now, but there is no movement. I’m truthfully trying to envision success and I drive by businesses and think how will they do if it opens tomorrow and struggle to see it.

Load Metric
    You mad hun?

you're not wrong, about anything, point is, you've said it all before, a thousand times, stfu already how many times you gonna write the same post with 2k words?
    I haven’t ever made a post about what things will be like reopening. I haven’t really thought about it. If I’m not wrong, what are people protesting? I hope to be wrong. Do you ever add a single thing to any discussion besides insults? I can’t imagine what a pussy you must be to live your life to insult people online. No one who isn’t a complete pussy would find any enjoyment in that.
    Take more pills, drug addict.

Comments

big dick: take a solid 2 handfuls you worthless white trsh can piece of shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    When is it time for the government to admit that people under 35 aren't that vulnerable to major or damaging symptoms, and we should think about making them part of the reopening process?

Because that would make sense to me. Would also possibly help with herd immunity.

I think hiding the young adults at this point might be a mistake.
    The dumbest thing ever was closing colleges nationwide. You basically took thousands of asymptomatic and healthy carriers and sent them home to be with their parents and elderly grandparents. Makes sense. There was an author I was listening to on a podcast a few weeks ago, he had an article with the NYT to get this message out not to close colleges. By the time the Times vetted it, it was too late, colleges had already closed. This was almost a systemic cleansing in retrospect.
    I wonder if both sending young people off to school and work is the way to go since it might create this whole army of carriers to wreak havoc on our 35+ population.

The idea of keeping kids at college sounds good at first but I wonder about the safety of the generally much older faculty and campus support staff. What about commuter students and the creation of another carrier group? In a few weeks, most students would be returning home anyway during a normal college term to inflict their damage on their families.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The problem with the under 35s has always been them becoming carriers to older folks, but somehow Druff and Fox News ignores this in their arguments.

Load Metric
    No offense BCR, but we all get you despise Trump and to even the casual observer you are almost rooting for this virus to expand to end his Presidency. You seem to always qualify most of your recent pontifications: "I hope the virus ends, but..."

That might not be how you feel, but to most everyone you are very angry and, well, I'll leave it at that.
    I don’t like trump, but of the liberals here, I was almost in the I hope he wins again camp because I find Biden worthless.. I would prefer life to be back to normal tomorrow and him win. I’m just being real. What thrives? Is it possible? Obviously things are very regional right now, but there is no movement. I’m truthfully trying to envision success and I drive by businesses and think how will they do if it opens tomorrow and struggle to see it.
    There are going to be a couple hundred thousand die in the US due to Covid-19, plain and simple. Trump had nothing to do with this. In the grand scheme of things neither did China. It's a hundred year plague running it's course, these things happen when you have global travel. The second wave is not going to be like 1917/1918 because we don't have 100,000 service men coming back at once from Europe in 1918 with a new strain. So we have a tough rest of year and it should pass.

Trump will win or lose on where the virus and more importantly where the economy is October 2020. Plain and simple. Joe Biden is really irrelevant, which is why he is in his basement. I am kinda a Trump fan, sometimes yes, sometimes no. But you remember his Convention speech? "I alone can fix it". So he is on the clock, we will see. He is going all in on getting this over with and just opening up, we will see if it works. He has gambled before, won some and lost some, we will see.

Comments

splitthis: No, there will be a million plus

Prodigal son: Offset cause this is stupid

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Libtard lol of the day

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/4/21...us-coronavirus

God this shit just gets funnier by the day lol

Load Metric

There are going to be a couple hundred thousand die in the US due to Covid-19, plain and simple. Trump had nothing to do with this. In the grand scheme of things neither did China. It's a hundred year plague running it's course, these things happen when you have global travel. The second wave is not going to be like 1917/1918 because we don't have 100,000 service men coming back at once from Europe in 1918 with a new strain. So we have a tough rest of year and it should pass.

Trump will win or lose on where the virus and more importantly where the economy is October 2020. Plain and simple. Joe Biden is really irrelevant, which is why he is in his basement. I am kinda a Trump fan, sometimes yes, sometimes no. But you remember his Convention speech? "I alone can fix it". So he is on the clock, we will see. He is going all in on getting this over with and just opening up, we will see if it works. He has gambled before, won some and lost some, we will see.
    My post had nothing to do with the election. I never envisioned a scenario where we were opening up when things haven’t significantly improved. I assumed we’d ride it out and get a low number and we’d worry about fall in fall. I didn’t envision starting up again when we are at maybe 70% of the worst days. That’s uniquely different.

The deaths are not that relevant as they mostly hit retirement age people as far as the workforce. It’s more psychological as far as people spending money. I saw a recovery where people kind of enjoyed a respite and went back to life as normal for awhile. Eating out, hitting the gym, doing shit like normal while knowing it might be bad again come fall. Long term spending would be an issue, but not short term. If there were 200 new cases a day, no one is thinking twice about eating out and catching a movie unless they are a hypochondriac. That’s lottery odds of getting sick. 20000 is a completely different animal. I really have no idea what people will do and was curious as to how anything thrives with that.

For the people who want shit opened now, I am curious what they want beyond getting out of the house. I eat out every day or grab takeout. I grab a drink every day. Im at the gym 4 days a week. I don’t like this at all. I think the business built for a pandemic economy are generally the few that have thrived during it. I’m generally curious about the trades, people who sell cars, bars, diners. All the scenarios I imagined were a fun summer where people went about life and it might come back in fall. I truly couldn’t imagine a scenario where we were opening at a stage like this. I’m not even disagreeing that we should. Most indications are this isn’t going anywhere and there is no help in sight, so it wasn’t political, it’s more curiosity about what people’s risk tolerance is tomorrow and if they feel comfortable even catching a movie or eating out. If they aren’t, what business survives any of this

Load Metric

My post had nothing to do with the election. I never envisioned a scenario where we were opening up when things haven’t significantly improved. I assumed we’d ride it out and get a low number and we’d worry about fall in fall. I didn’t envision starting up again when we are at maybe 70% of the worst days. That’s uniquely different.

The deaths are not that relevant as they mostly hit retirement age people as far as the workforce. It’s more psychological as far as people spending money. I saw a recovery where people kind of enjoyed a respite and went back to life as normal for awhile. Eating out, hitting the gym, doing shit like normal while knowing it might be bad again come fall. Long term spending would be an issue, but not short term. If there were 200 new cases a day, no one is thinking twice about eating out and catching a movie unless they are a hypochondriac. That’s lottery odds of getting sick. 20000 is a completely different animal. I really have no idea what people will do and was curious as to how anything thrives with that.

For the people who want shit opened now, I am curious what they want beyond getting out of the house. I eat out every day or grab takeout. I grab a drink every day. Im at the gym 4 days a week. I don’t like this at all. I think the business built for a pandemic economy are generally the few that have thrived during it. I’m generally curious about the trades, people who sell cars, bars, diners. All the scenarios I imagined were a fun summer where people went about life and it might come back in fall. I truly couldn’t imagine a scenario where we were opening at a stage like this. I’m not even disagreeing that we should. Most indications are this isn’t going anywhere and there is no help in sight, so it wasn’t political, it’s more curiosity about what people’s risk tolerance is tomorrow and if they feel comfortable even catching a movie or eating out. If they aren’t, what business survives any of this
    1001st time you've written this same post, rearranging your 2k words to make it seem different.

We get it fag, you want everyone to die, trump to lose, all business to fail.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    the line that the libtards are going with a "trump is an idiot for shutting anything down and not just letting the virus run its course" narrative in a cpl months is +250 btw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    the line that the libtards are going with a "trump is an idiot for shutting anything down and not just letting the virus run its course" narrative in a cpl months is +250 btw

why a couple of months tho? anyone who graduated high school sober is already saying that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

why a couple of months tho? anyone who graduated high school sober is already saying that.

what? where? not too many ppl would be sober high school graduation

Diamond
    Load Metric
    WHERE ARE THESE PPL ATINE

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  33.4 KB

Load Metric

I have two kids, so nobody takes this more seriously than me. But the virus was likely already here in December, we just classified it as something else. It's already in the system. The US is not South Korea, where we are going to assimilate and blow into a tube in some kiosk. Could you imagine that in South Chicago? It's just not how were are set up, like this contact tracing fantasyland. Yeah let me go into downtown Baltimore and interview people where they have been. How is that going to go? You'd get killed.

Everything will be back in a year, it just will. Lots of money will be made in service industry stocks in 2022. Cruises and hotels, they will all be back, they are not going out of business. Best to stop focusing on Armageddon and buy when the time is right and make a few bucks (buy in June).

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Don't you get sick of being a deranged faggot?

Imagine if people were like this when the n-word was president, but no, he could do no wrong.

Comments

Wiganer: Drink trump bleach

Load Metric

Imagine if people were like this when the n-word was president, but no, he could do no wrong.
    Impossible to imagine you being a functional adult.

This new attempt at idea formation and more than a few words isn't really working out; you were doing well at being Druff's cock protector and picking the red color. Baby steps.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Impossible to imagine you being a functional adult.

This new attempt at idea formation and more than a few words isn't really working out; you were doing well at being Druff's cock protector and picking the red color. Baby steps.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif
Views: 355
Size:  621.7 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe: World needs ditch diggers too

JimmyG_415: Mr Original found a new meme

Load Metric

Deleted from net, 2x post

Load Metric
    WHERE ARE THESE PPL ATINE

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  33.4 KB
    Is that you and bottomset?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post