Page 5 of 946 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    At a cheerleading completion this morning #Fatherhood. 9 judges, 3 Asian. Take a guess which 3 are wearing face masks.

Maybe they know something I don’t.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    At a cheerleading completion this morning #Fatherhood. 9 judges, 3 Asian. Take a guess which 3 are wearing face masks.

LOL.

Also, hit me up with the IG of the guys on the cheerleading team. Strong legs and shoulders? Im wit it

Load Metric
    I’ve seen Asian people wearing masks when nothing is going on. They’re definitely not a YOLO people. Very risk-averse culture. I feel like everything I did between 15-40 had a 3% mortality risk on any given night. I kind of lost interest in the outbreak when I saw the mortality rate. Obviously you can pile up a lot of bodies at 3%, but I see people I know who are walking around at 300lbs or chainsmoke sweating this and I’m sitting there thinking that if they have to shovel snow tomorrow I might get down on a coronary event at 33-1.

Pandemics interests me because if it ever goes down, I see it going down that way before nukes or global warming, but it isn’t going to be this one.

Load Metric
    This guy is sick of Xi’s bs

Load Metric
    Well they shutting down Disney Hong Kong for a few days.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

LOL.

Also, hit me up with the IG of the guys on the cheerleading team. Strong legs and shoulders? Im wit it
    Talk about a guy who needs fundraising. Little kid travel team cheer is a sick expensive world. Every competition is hotel and travel and fees.

You don’t hear Warren offering for pay for this

This was a brag post.

Comments

Daly: Your lips....

Load Metric
    I never realized this coronavirus is actually a virus found and affects many different animals and is not always talked about.

In other words it is not a new virus by a long shot but some how it became transferred to a human. I mean your cat can have it and it doesn't bother you so... someone weaponized this shizzle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I never realized this coronavirus is actually a virus found and affects many different animals and is not always talked about.

In other words it is not a new virus by a long shot but some how it became transferred to a human. I mean your cat can have it and it doesn't bother you so... someone weaponized this shizzle.
    Just like they did with monkey aids in Jonestown
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Just like they did with monkey aids in Jonestown

I don't know about that, would have to ask that white guy here always asking for money to free roll his life but in all seriousness.

There was a coronavirus animal-human in 2002 but not "deadly" per say this is why I am reading NEW coronavirus and a rare animal to human version. Can we believe it started in a fish market without the help of human intervention?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’ve seen Asian people wearing masks when nothing is going on. They’re definitely not a YOLO people. Very risk-averse culture. I feel like everything I did between 15-40 had a 3% mortality risk on any given night. I kind of lost interest in the outbreak when I saw the mortality rate. Obviously you can pile up a lot of bodies at 3%, but I see people I know who are walking around at 300lbs or chainsmoke sweating this and I’m sitting there thinking that if they have to shovel snow tomorrow I might get down on a coronary event at 33-1.

Pandemics interests me because if it ever goes down, I see it going down that way before nukes or global warming, but it isn’t going to be this one.
    For as far as i was interested in this i picked up that it's not a random 3%. Some combination of preexisting conditions. Way it spreads it might end up sweeping quite a few people but for 90%ish of the infected it's just flu. It might mutate though, if it keeps running long enough.

Load Metric
    UK NHS just sent out a department wide alert on how to deal with what is expected to be an absolute avalanche of bodies.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    UK NHS just sent out a department wide alert on how to deal with what is expected to be an absolute avalanche of bodies.
    I like how you are absolutely not fanning the fire of parrinoia in this thread.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Anti-“parrinoia” rep

Load Metric
    Shit - it’s real. It just got Kobe.

Load Metric

Comments

Krypt:

FRANKRIZZO: corona rep

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    An Asian sneezed in the sauna today and I got the f out.

Comments

sonatine: send nudes before u die pls

OSA: viruses cant live in intense heat, i think?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Just think: When 1/3 of Europe died in the 14th century due to the Black Death, the inevitable market pressure on wages given the drastic reduction in the labor force eventually drove up real wages by 50%. If per chance this viral outbreak takes out 200 million Chinese, the drastic reduction in the labor force there could eventually drive up the average real hourly wage enough to reduce China’s still-significant wage rate competitiveness versus that of the US.

Of course, if this were to somehow happen while Trump was still president, I’m sure that he would claim that China’s reduced economic competitiveness from such a catastrophic reduction in their labor force was due to his “hugely brilliant and excellently executed” trade war with China.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    200M PEOPLE ? MUMBLES YOU REALLY ARE A MASSIVE RETARD LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    200M PEOPLE ? MUMBLES YOU REALLY ARE A MASSIVE RETARD LOL

a massive retard with an erection because you paid attention to him.

now hes going to post about how you MiSuNdErStoOd hIs PosT and how stupid you are for it, guaranteeing another round of attention focused his way.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-26-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    US case #5, now in arizona.

Thread Information