Page 648 of 946 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,960 of 18919

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So let's talk about this Delta variant.

As a guy who locked down more than almost anyone during 2020 and the first 4 months of 2021, and then completely ditched all "safety" protocols after being vaccinated, I'm very interested in the variant situation.

I will start off by saying that variants DO concern me. I'm not so naive to where I believe the vaccine will keep me safe for life. At the same time, I can't stay locked up forever, fearing every possible variant which can emerge. Indeed, we may never be rid of COVID, and the remainder of my lifetime might see a long list of COVID variants which develop. My locking down was under the belief that the vaccine would eventually bring life back to normal, and then I would go from there regarding the best way to handle possible variants.

I've seen a lot of false alarms and false panic regarding variants. Remember the panic about the "California variant", which came and went?

But I will agree that the Delta variant is probably the most concerning one to date, and needs to be watched.

HOWEVER...

I've been trying to find hard data on fully vaccinated people being sickened by COVID, to where they show moderate or worse symptoms. I define "moderate" as symptoms which are signfiicantly worse than the typical flu, but not bad enough to be hospitalizd. So I want to know -- how many fully vaccinated people are getting that sick or worse?

I'm not finding that information. I've read TONS of Delta variant articles, and none give this data. Instead, I see quotes like these:

"The Delta variant is more transmissible"

"The Delta variant may be more deadly"

"In Israel, half the new Delta variant infections are of fully vaccinated people"

"Many fully vaccinated people have tested positive for the Delta vairant"

NONE OF THIS MEANS MUCH TO VACCINATED PEOPLE! We need to know how many vaccainted people are getting sick or dying from the Delta variant!

The fact that this information is omitted is very suspicious. I have a feeling that they aren't publicizing this, because it will make the Delta variant look non-threatening to vaccinated people. It appears that the vaccines DO work against the Delta variant, but at the same time, vaccinated people may be transmitting it. This creates an additional danger for UNVACCINATED people, but not for vaccinated people.

However, as said before, unvaccinated people made their own bed. They are knowingly taking a risk. The only people with no choice in the matter are kids under 12 (who are unlikely to get serious COVID illness), and people who are very immunosuppressed (who won't be helped that much by any vaccine). So honestly, if unvaccinated people are getting sick at higher rates again, that's tough luck on them, and it's the risk they took by avoiding the vaccine.

Oddly, instead of a strong push to get the unvaccinated to get the shot, the media is pushing an implied message that the Delta variant is dangerous to vaccinated people. The purpose is to get the vaccinated to act more cautiously and wear masks again, but the result will be even more vaccine resistance, with those people thinking, "Wow, the vaccine is already failing, glad I didn't take it!"

I did see one quick line in a CNN article which admitted that the Pfizer vaccine is "88% effective" in preventing infection from the Delta variant, but of course it left out the effectiveness in preventing serious illness or death (which I imagine is much, much higher).

Looks like more lies and omissions to get people to wear masks again.

If I'm wrong, someone show me the data indicating that the Delta variant is causing significant illness and death in fully vaccinated people.
    I suspect you’re correct about the Delta not being particularly serious to vaccinated. I see it being used by both the left and right. The left as you mentioned, but the right as justification for not being vaccinated. These people continue to think anyone values their opinion, takes them seriously, or gives a fuck about them. They never shut up.

Doesn’t matter. People aren’t masking again. Anti-vaxxers don’t seem to grasp that most would prefer them dead. Even you are unsympathetic to them, despite them being almost entirely in your party other than African Americans.

Literally I don’t know anyone who gives a single fuck about unvaccinated dying. We were wearing masks to protect the involuntarily vulnerable, and these people didn’t want to do that for others, so their death is a benefit to society. Pure trash .

I prefer them dead. Dude died a few weeks ago who graduated with me. Nice guy. Always liked him. Dead in June with vaccine available for months, dgaf. -1 for team retard and one less idiot. That was the general consensus among most normals. Not it’s a shame he died, but rather it’s a shame he was a fucking retard as he wasn’t a horrible guy otherwise
    That’s fucked up to think people who don’t want to or can’t (allergies) take vaccines deserve to die.

Some of us don’t take notice of the major news stories because they’re trash propaganda.

Druff is an intelligent guy but doesn’t understand this because he thinks the more he learns about new variants and follows mainstream science guidance the better chances he has of protecting himself and surviving the deadly plague - which conveniently shows no symptoms in those who test positive and the myth / coercive mind control relies solely on making people believe they are symptomless carriers who may inadvertently pass their invisible Covid germs to their elderly family and kill them off.

Load Metric
    Well I guess reading the obituaries with a giggle at every dead anti-vax tard is rather irrelevant if it’s all fake. I’m just falling for propaganda like druff and the other less intelligent people. We all can’t all be enlightened geniuses like you, dwai, and split who know the real truth as told on Facebook and YouTube and have all the brain power. You should have a white trash/genius forum of your own to share your insights.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Well I guess reading the obituaries with a giggle at every dead anti-vax tard is rather irrelevant if it’s all fake. I’m just falling for propaganda like druff and the other less intelligent people. We all can’t all be enlightened geniuses like you, dwai, and split who know the real truth as told on Facebook and YouTube and have all the brain power. You should have a white trash/genius forum of your own to share your insights.

hey buddy, go outside, touch some grass, you've lost your entire mind, Trump has ruined you. You probably use to be a pretty cool guy when you were younger, but now you're old af, drug addicted and deranged with TDS.

just because someone doesn't wanna take the "vaccine" doesn't mean they're anti-vax, doesn't mean they deserve to die

Take a break from the internet, stop and get yourself some help for your drug addiction and TDS.

take care of yourself guy, just because you have different opinions and political beliefs than I do doesn't mean I would wish death on you or your family, I know you're coping hard right now with the fact that you got played by Covid and the politicians of it all, you fell for it hook line and sinker and it's a sunken cost fallacy at this point, but we're getting back to normal whether you like it or not, you can keep injecting yourself with booster shots every 3 months if you want, you can keep that ugly face of yours covered with the mask if you like, but we're getting back to normal with or without you.

have a good day in buttfuck Ohio

Comments

RegGaymer: Facts

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I have been living my life. I have no concerns.

I’m the one who told you masking was over and shit was back to normal when you argued with me that it wasn’t. You failed to grasp no one is wearing a mask to save anti-vax trash. Your life has zero value.

I understood that. You didn’t, because low IQ trash unfortunately doesn’t realize their poor genetic misfortune.

So while the white trash got to celebrate the “thinning of the herd” when it was grandparents and parents who were vulnerable with no options, we get to smile knowing every death is some low IQ tard who knowingly chose death. I read the obits, look up their Facebook page, and laugh my ass off at the daily Trunpaganda anti vax shit that littered it only a month ago. Now they are dead, by choice. Fucking hilarious.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Didn’t Druff said they were going die anyway?

dwai: deranged lunatic

splitthis: Stupid

gimmick:

Load Metric
    I have been living my life. I have no concerns.

I’m the one who told you masking was over and shit was back to normal when you argued with me that it wasn’t. You failed to grasp no one is wearing a mask to save anti-vax trash. Your life has zero value.

I understood that. You didn’t, because low IQ trash unfortunately doesn’t realize their poor genetic misfortune.

So while the white trash got to celebrate the “thinning of the herd” when it was grandparents and parents who were vulnerable with no options, we get to smile knowing every death is some low IQ tard who knowingly chose death. I read the obits, look up their Facebook page, and laugh my ass off at the daily Trunpaganda anti vax shit that littered it only a month ago. Now they are dead, by choice. Fucking hilarious.
    step one is admitting you have a problem, start there.

Once you admit to yourself you're suffering from a crippling drug addiction and TDS problem, you'll be able to get help and get on to trying to be a better person.

put down the pills, coke and steroids.

You can do this.

no one is wearing masks because it was pointless to begin with, I'm sorry you are aligned with team "THE SCIENCE" and you had to defend all these stupid restrictions and guidelines but it's over buddy, we won, the flu is over and will be back next year.

Enjoy shit town Ohio fat bitch

Load Metric
    Druff I'm a little worried BCR might be the next mass shooter

he's giving off real bad vibes here. Might wanna check him.

I guarantee the next mass shooting will be this loser from Ohio killing what he thinks are Trump supporters.

Guy is unhinged, deranged and unstable.

Load Metric
    You follow the College World Series playoff story, BCR? NC State got hit with Covid and had to forfeit to Vanderbilt because they didn’t have enough players.

Vanderbilt is headed to the College World Series final as a result.

NC State valiantly tried to play with only a few players the game before and almost pulled off a shocker.

It’s a story about Vax’d & Un-Vaxed kids. Kids were coming down with what the coach said was a bug but they tested positive.

In what is becoming a common report, some vaccinated kids tested positive too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You follow the College World Series playoff story, BCR? NC State got hit with Covid and had to forfeit to Vanderbilt because they didn’t have enough players.

NC State valiantly tried to play with only a few players the game before and almost pulled off a shocker.

It’s a story about Vax’d & Un-Vaxed kids. Kids were coming down with what the coach said was a bug but they tested positive.

it really is a shame they run the test at a lower cycle count if you're "vaccinated" and raise it if you're not "vaccinated". almost as if they only want "unvaccinated" people testing "positive" for covid

ROFL FOLLOW THE SCIENCE YALL

Comments

splitthis: Dummies

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it really is a shame they run the test at a lower cycle count if you're "vaccinated" and raise it if you're not "vaccinated". almost as if they only want "unvaccinated" people testing "positive" for covid

The only “they” here is the local health official as is always the case. You would think “they” would not want to fuck up the only big event in that jerkwater that is Omaha Nebraska.

Feel bad for the kids. The closest some of these kids will ever get to the bright lights and National exposure.

Load Metric
    Tine, why didn’t you warn is of the risk of getting “medically abducted” during this “fake” pandemic?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

The only “they” here is the local health official as is always the case. You would think “they” would not want to fuck up the only big event in that jerkwater that is Omaha Nebraska.

Feel bad for the kids. The closest some of these kids will ever get to the bright lights and National exposure.
    yeah I feel bad for the kids that they have deranged liberals running the college world series that want to test people that covid has no effect on and means nothing.

they're pushing an agenda if you don't see that then you're a fucking moron. all people like BCR see now is VACCINATED GOOD UNVACCINATED BAD.

gtfo with your bullshit

Comments

splitthis: It’s actually hilarious

Load Metric
    Keep telling y’all get your shit together because the vaccine won’t save your non moving, shit eating, obese asses.

Comments

dwai:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Parents and operators of a Christian summer camp in Illinois decided to put children and adults at risk by not requiring vaccinations and most were indeed not vaccinated though they were eligible. "Only" 85 kids and counselors tested positive and some of those attended an off-camp event and infected 11 others. Job well done. Child abuse at its best based on faith and politics.

Christian camp? Sounds like Trump voters to me among the parents and camp operators. The legacy of Donald Trump continues to haunt us. He could have been a humanitarian and spent the months after his election loss urging and pleading with his supporters to get vaccinated. Instead, he chose the low road of phony stolen election claims and allowed the failure to get vaccinated to become a badge of honor and a pledge of loyalty.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...irus-outbreak/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Parents and operators of a Christian summer camp in Illinois decided to put children and adults at risk by not requiring vaccinations and most were indeed not vaccinated though they were eligible. "Only" 85 kids and counselors tested positive and some of those attended an off-camp event and infected 11 others. Job well done. Child abuse at its best based on faith and politics.

Christian camp? Sounds like Trump voters to me among the parents and camp operators. The legacy of Donald Trump continues to haunt us. He could have been a humanitarian and spent the months after his election loss urging and pleading with his supporters to get vaccinated. Instead, he chose the low road of phony stolen election claims and allowed the failure to get vaccinated to become a badge of honor and a pledge of loyalty.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...irus-outbreak/
    you ever think you're maybe a brainwashed drone and the whole point of reporting this story is so you and people like bcr use it to dehumanize people that believe differently than you.

I'm sure there are unvaccinated kids in some shitlib town that have spread covid but you won't read that story will you faggots

God you're so predictable and the media preys on you, especially useful idiot loser drug addict morons who live in shit towns in Ohio like BCR

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210702-213933_Chrome.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  111.9 KB

LOL WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT

HE DIDN'T EVEN NEED THE VACCINE!!!!

see BCR, see how deranged and stupid I would look if I really said those things?

seek help

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    Look up Maddie Degaray a child with severe issues following covid vaccine. The point is children don’t need this bullshit and you libs suck ass.

What a bunch of mindless assholes.

The only people that so called need it are old, fucking fat, fucking motionless and on and on bad ways of living. Well other shit is just behind covid to take them down,

It is propaganda and you stupid pigs falls for it every fucking time.

Kindly fuck off.

Comments

dwai:

Walter Sobchak: You are just plain dumb. No way you were a "nurse"

Sloppy Joe: Dying alone lol
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

yeah I feel bad for the kids that they have deranged liberals running the college world series that want to test people that covid has no effect on and means nothing.

they're pushing an agenda if you don't see that then you're a fucking moron. all people like BCR see now is VACCINATED GOOD UNVACCINATED BAD.

gtfo with your bullshit
    Covid health policies are local policies.

I understand Druff ranting on about Covid cause he’s LA California. God save his soul. They finally opened up?

BCR is Ohio. Just a different brand of stupid but I understand why it’s still on his mind

We have the best vax percentages. Our gym is smashing 2019 financial numbers. (surprised the fuck out of us). Nobody wears masks in our state and nobody talks about Covid. Traffic is ridiculous. Business is booming.

Covid policies are a local issue and enforced by local health officials. This is as it should be.

Load Metric
    I also object to state million dollar lotteries and other payment schemes to bribe citizens into getting vaccinated.

That shit is a slippery slope. Paying people to enact public policy says something about what policy makers really think about their voters.

I skimmed something today that claimed Ohio actually achieved pretty poor results as a result of their lotteries.

Load Metric
    I also object to state million dollar lotteries and other payment schemes to bribe citizens into getting vaccinated.

That shit is a slippery slope. Paying people to enact public policy says something about what policy makers really think about their voters.

I skimmed something today that claimed Ohio actually achieved pretty poor results as a result of their lotteries.
    It was a gain of 3% which prob half of that would have received vaccine without the lottery so 5 mil for 1.5% and that idiot governor yelling what a success it was. He is doneeee.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    "Our data show for the first time that mutations present in the spike protein of the Lambda variant confer escape to neutralising antibodies and increased infectivity,” they wrote in a paper yet to be peer reviewed.

haha but seriously tho we are going to run out of graves.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information