Page 782 of 946 FirstFirst ... 282682732772778779780781782783784785786792832882 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Oh my sides, triple vaxxed gerallllldooo gets the Rona

Name:  3-C9-F2-D38-108-B-4196-AB3-E-D4-AC6-E31-D966.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  422.1 KB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lol
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    For you poor souls still stuck in pergatory, please do this the next time you go out.

Name:  D78-F8-AE7-27-A7-49-F5-8184-7-FCDEACE7-CA2.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  328.6 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Gonna be stealing this gem from you Split

The Boz: The lady kicks ass…….again.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/these-...ver-had-covid/

Are these folks tempting fate by calling themselves invincible to covid? Sometimes I feel this way too since I exercise no caution whatsoever and never have and have not gotten sick even though this virus has been up close to me many times. Maybe they're all weed smokers?
    My stepdad smokes weed all day every day and was fairly sick when he got covid, nothing to concerning though.
    I smoke a lot a weed and haven’t got it. About half my family has though. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Comments

country978: no doubt

Gold
    Load Metric
    Its going to be very cold in New England next few days, tomorrow especially. The city of Worcester, MA cancelled school for tomorrow because they're concerned the children might get frostbite. On the school bus! Why? Because they drive around with the windows down in the cold winter even though masks are also required. They just get used to it, right?

Comments

JACKDANIELS: yikes

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Its going to be very cold in New England next few days, tomorrow especially. The city of Worcester, MA cancelled school for tomorrow because they're concerned the children might get frostbite. On the school bus! Why? Because they drive around with the windows down in the cold winter even though masks are also required. They just get used to it, right?

yep, same thing up here. no school tomorrow. cuz its saturday. teeehheee

Comments

country978:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

yep, same thing up here. no school tomorrow. cuz its saturday. teeehheee
    oops. thanks dj. it was one of these days. I'll try to link something later. Leaving for MGM momentarily where I will not be masked or distancing while I play craps.

Load Metric
    wrong, masks required at MGM now as of a couple weeks ago sorry bud

Load Metric
    Man claims his penis shrank 1.5 inches, ‘COVID dick is real’ say docs

https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/man-cl...racting-covid/

Shit, got REAL!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

My stepdad smokes weed all day every day and was fairly sick when he got covid, nothing to concerning though.
    I smoke a lot a weed and haven’t got it. About half my family has though. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
    I said something about this correlation when this first started. More for wishful thinking rather than really believing it. Then again, I do not think I have had it either. Never been tested and have had maybe one minor cold. Just a 44 year old sheep with 2 vax here. One last summer and one in October.

Comments

country978: good 4u to not take a 3rd shot. Fuck that and no thanks

Load Metric
    Here's some funny shit. Fauci got caught on a hot mic calling Sen. Roger Marshal a moron after Marshal questioned him about his salary and investments. Fauci belittled Marshal in his response saying the salary was public information. But the Center for Public Integrity said it took them two months of badgering the National Institute of Health to get Fauci's pay records.

Go to the 3:00 mark.

After hearing Fauci call him a moron Marshal is introducing the FAUCI BILL, short for Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals. LMAO!
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Honestly for an 85 year old man with his resume, $400k is peanuts. If I have 3% yearly raises I’ll make that by the time I’m 68 and I’m just some dude in a construction trailer. Those 3% yearly raises add up when you’re that old. He could go work for Big Pharma and make 10-20x that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are 5 verified 2022 COVID cases in Ben's class, including him. I believe there are like 23 students in the class, so we're now over 20% just since January 4. He ran pretty bad here, though. I believe his class leads the school in 2022 COVID case percentage, by a wide margin.

By comparison, I believe there was only one Delta case from mid-August (when school came into session) through mid-December (winter break). Also, no class in the school had more than 2 Delta cases in that 4-month period, and most classes had 0 or 1. It is likely the kids were not transmitting Delta, but obviously Omicron is quite different.

Ben still has (mild) symptoms, and will likely be out next week, as well. He is not allowed to come back until either 10 days have passed from symptom start (January 9), or if he can present a negative test before that. At this point, he's really only experiencing a mild cough, a mild sore throat, mild fatigue, and a low-grade fever. The headaches and congestion seem to be gone. At its worst, it was never that bad, and I pointed out to him that my 2nd and 3rd vaccine side effects made me far sicker than his worst point with Omicron! Of course, we have a very large age difference, so I expected it to be mild for him.

Load Metric
    Faded a daycare closure this week.

Two weeks of working from home with an almost two-year old is the worst.

Probably inevitable though.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Faded a daycare closure this week.

Two weeks of working from home with an almost two-year old is the worst.

Probably inevitable though.
    In my 3 year old’s class, parents of a kid tested positive so class shut down 10 days. My son finally was allowed back Thursday and Friday last week, Sunday we get the message that a teacher tested positive, out ten more days. It’s fucking painful.

Comments

country978: sorry for your trouble

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Theory about to be tested.. roommates are decent smokers of the cannabis and their diet is shitty at best (lot of fast food junk food female has hx of skin cancer melanoma male has HTN issues both in mid 30s).. My Wifes positive.. Im likely positive (she tested positive on rapid we both had PCRs done tonight). I dont feel horrible per se but definitely shits aggravating headaches back with a vengeance.. and basically, nasty cold symptoms with my long-haul cough giving way to an annoying milder form of the covid cough I had previously. If those bastards dont get sick then there has to be something to it. (roflmao)

Comments

country978: smoke a little weed and see what happens jesus

Load Metric
    Honestly for an 85 year old man with his resume, $400k is peanuts. If I have 3% yearly raises I’ll make that by the time I’m 68 and I’m just some dude in a construction trailer. Those 3% yearly raises add up when you’re that old. He could go work for Big Pharma and make 10-20x that.
    It's his investment portfolio that would tell a big story.

Comments

country978: agree
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    wrong, masks required at MGM now as of a couple weeks ago sorry bud
    You were right! But just like the last mask mandate in Springfield the MGM only enforces it when you enter. Once you get in you can remove the mask and nobody says word one. To be polite I did wear it at the table but at all other times I was sans mask. The dice were not friendly to me. I play from the don't and the table got hot at the wrong time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And yet everyone is fine with trump hiding all his shit despite promising to release it years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

And yet everyone is fine with trump hiding all his shit despite promising to release it years ago.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 260
Size:  621.7 KB

Thread Information