Page 187 of 946 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    You call me any name you want but facts are facts, most in this thread are easily given to fear even in the face of facts.
    I've thought long and hard about the name I want to call you. But I think in the end, I'm going to go with the tried and tested "idiot". You are an idiot.
    Coming from a dupe. Solid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    someone please tell thailand that warm humid weather 'holds down' coronavirus.

~.0002% of the population in Thailand has it..... so maybe

USA is at ~.004%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

USA is at ~.004%
    Careful, those numbers do not induce fear.

Load Metric
    100k-200k dead Americans might induce some fear? Will that scare retards like you straight? How in the fucking world do you cult fucks not see what is so clear to rest of us?

Do you realize this number could have been like idk maybe 3K or5K or maybe 10k?

The man you defend is the reason all these people are gonna die.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

USA is at ~.004%
    Careful, those numbers do not induce fear.
    do you have any idea why trump is sending in a hospital ship and building temporary hospitals if it's not needed?

are the hospitals being overrun or not?

i need to hear the conspiracy theorist take on this.

Load Metric
    Fuck, Teenage Oil would be such a good band name.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Florida will be interesting to observe... especially south Florida.

That's because south Florida is the only part of the continental US with year-round tropical weather. Yes, it's hotter and more humid in the summer, but their winters are already summer-like, and the low temperature rarely falls below 60. For 9 months of the year, the low temperature rarely falls below 70 (including right now).

If warm and humid weather really does hold down coronaviruses, we should look to Florida already to see what's happening there.

Miami-Dade County has about 1,000 confirmed cases so far. The population is 2.72 million.

Los Angeles County -- which has NOT had summer-like weather yet (and won't for awhile) -- has 1800 cases with a population of 10 million.

Some of this is skewed by uneven and underutilized testing, but I'm not seeing the warm weather theory hold up here.
    Needless to say for selfish reasons I hope there is something to this.

My better half works at a local major hospital in palm beach county and as of yesterday they have 6 confirmed cases...... and it’s not a cook the books thing where they haven’t tested 20 more it’s a “hard” 6. They are obviously taking it seriously but there are a lot of people down here in the medical community who have friends in the northeast and they are wondering why it hasn’t hit the same way around here yet.

If we being honest about the timeline “South Florida” starred to take “real notice” on March 13 after Tom Hanks/NBA. By Monday the 16th 80% of places started to close up and bars were closed.... so point being somewhere between 3/16 and 3-19 things were in shit down around here. We are at day +10 point of “real lockdown”.

Some fucking dumbasses and spring breakers aside..... the locals around here have done a good job staying in. I’d hate to “declare victory” in Florida at this point - but I’m starting to let myself be a little more optimistic. If things are still “flat” by next weekend we may not have the outbreak that west/northeast seem to have had.

Long long way to go on that score.
    Just crossed out of Florida in Georgia northbound on I-95 to find parking for the night and saw across the median that the Florida State Po-Po are stopping passenger vehicles for spot checks re COVID-19 at the Southbound weigh station just inside the border, but where letting commercial truckers through unimpeded.

But when I entered Florida going southbound on I-75 earlier this afternoon, the FSP didn’t have such a spot check going on there. I guess they are trying to keep out people from New York who are too stupid to drive the longer way into Florida to avoid the most likely route that the Florida State Po-Po would set up a check point to catch their virusy-running-from-the-plague-city asses.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

USA is at ~.004%

they label it 'viral pneumonia' not c19. this has been discussed elsewhere. thailand was one of the first hotzones.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    100k-200k dead Americans might induce some fear? Will that scare retards like you straight? How in the fucking world do you cult fucks not see what is so clear to rest of us?

Do you hope that happens so you are proven right?

Do you realize that those numbers have not happened?

Do you realize the WHO themselves a puppet of China said as early as January that the virus couldn't be spread between humans?

Do you realize the Dems were trying to Impeach the President and ignored the issue at the same time?

TDS strikes the BigD!

Comments

IamGreek: Bravo!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

and before DTHP calls that fake news, that 200,000 number comes straight from trump, via breitbart

"Trump acknowledged that early models showed that 2.2 million would have died, but thanks to all of America’s efforts to stop the spread, it was looking to be much less at 200,000."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ines-april-30/

i guess that's not a big deal though

Load Metric
    Druff look at what a feel he has for this virus here:

Jenius.

Comments

gauchojake: vary stabel

SPIT this: laser focused

Crowe Diddly: what a complex individual.

nunbeater: covfefe
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Back in the real world, HHS is asking hospitals with in house labs to report Corona virus infections daily. Expect the numbers to look terrible

Vice President Mike Pence asked hospitals Sunday to report to the Department of Health and Human Services their data on testing for the Covid-19 disease as well as their bed capacity.The White House Coronavirus Task Force is already collecting data from public health labs and private laboratory companies, but it doesn’t have data from hospital labs that conduct laboratory testing in their hospital.
    Academic, university and hospital “in-house” labs are performing thousands of Covid-19 tests each day, but unlike private laboratories, the full results aren’t shared with government agencies working to track and analyze the virus.

Load Metric
    Name:  FD65CF4D-4753-4A4B-98B9-02F5748FBA4D.jpeg
Views: 461
Size:  210.7 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: Donald Trump is a Virus.

Load Metric
    I may be posting fake news but this chart seems interesting.

That being said as I mentioned before increase in numbers is very misleading due to numerous nations not testing properly. So USA can look extremely scary but also could be that they are just running a shitload of tests.

Name:  91420951_10163729923825724_4228463313719132160_n.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  48.1 KB

Load Metric
    Also Canada is doing pretty good except quebec is gonna fuck us over.

Name:  CORONAVIRUS-CHART-MAR27-03.png
Views: 488
Size:  78.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Joe Diffie becomes the first celebrity to die of the coronavirus.

He was a country star of the 1990s, often singing humorous lyrics about stereotypical white trash country types.

He was only 61, though it's unclear if he had preexisting health conditions which might have made him more vulnerable.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ituary-974556/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just deleted 40 shitposts in the thread, including two of mine.

Let's get back on track.

Comments

simpdog: Much like Trump a little late but better than never

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Again, this is an important thread, and I don't want it ruined with garbage posts.

I will move the whole group of deleted posts elsewhere if there's a desire for that, otherwise I will keep deleting until thread returns to normal discussion.

Load Metric
    lol and deleted again. i feel like my contributions aren't appreciated by site management. re-scrambling

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    lol and deleted again. i feel like my contributions aren't appreciated by site management. re-scrambling
    I'm deleting any crap from the thread, no matter who posts it.

Everyone's good contributions are much appreciated. Anyone's crap contributions are not.

Comments

blake: ok but mine were good. i'm out

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: As with Blake mine were fact based, like the NY bed situation breakdown but alas, gone. Im out too.

Thread Information