Page 185 of 946 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285685 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I keep waiting to wake up in the middle of a corona infested hell hole but it hasn’t happened yet..... and despite what you saw about spring breakers a lot of that came to an end over 7 days ago and then they all flew home.

There are def people with it down here but it doesn’t seem like anywhere near what the northeast or California is going through.

Famous last words and all of that
    is this post a level of some kind? Florida will be the new epicenter of covid within two weeks.
    Yup, combination of old people and New Yorkers flying down to escape New York. Florida just hasn't hit the inflection point yet.

Load Metric
    All I know is I'm happy I live in Canada rather than the USA right now.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i think you really believe that "the NWO" set all this up.

it's really weird. you're saying this is all exaggerated like you believe the news regarding packed hospitals and the need for ventilators is fake. my guess is you think those are lies.

don't feel embarrassed about it.

like i said, all trump supporters believe in conspiracies.

but this is part of the reason civilized people dismiss people like you as lunatics.
    Just facts Blake, why can't you address the facts? Cuomo was full of shit, stock piled vents then went on the news saying they didn't have enough! In NY ove 60 hospitals only 2 reported a real need. Now the way deaths are being reported isn't adding up, so much so Cuomo as of today is coming under fire as no one know why his state is exploding with deaths. It's back firing, the fake news cannot stand up to facts. Call me crazy call me a Trump lover call me anything but address the facts.

Attacking a person over discussing the facts is the defensive tactic of someone who cannot accept reality.
    what facts are you saying? link me to your sources.

"
    Overfilled waiting rooms packed with people who are contagious. Patients waiting six hours to be seen. Others on stretchers waiting 50 to 60 hours for a bed. Doctors desperately trying to get more ventilators. That is what it’s like to be on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic at a public hospital in New York City, Dr. Rikki Lane, an emergency room doctor at the Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, said.

“Our hospital has never, ever, ever seen anything like this,” said Lane, who has worked for more than 20 years at Elmhurst, a public hospital with 545 beds.

Lane said the emergency department has been “overwhelmed” for about three weeks and the hospital is in desperate need of help as the coronavirus spreads across the city, which has become a fast-growing epicenter of the virus with more than 21,000 known cases and 281 deaths as of Thursday.

The hospital has spent weeks now expanding the areas within the facility that it has been using to house the coronavirus patients, but the ever rising rush of patients has been “inconceivable,” she said.

“Whatever space we create is immediately filled and overfilled,” she said.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...surge-n1169521

do you realize how many news articles i can cite to like this? now link yours.

Load Metric

Just facts Blake, why can't you address the facts? Cuomo was full of shit, stock piled vents then went on the news saying they didn't have enough! In NY ove 60 hospitals only 2 reported a real need. Now the way deaths are being reported isn't adding up, so much so Cuomo as of today is coming under fire as no one know why his state is exploding with deaths. It's back firing, the fake news cannot stand up to facts. Call me crazy call me a Trump lover call me anything but address the facts.

Attacking a person over discussing the facts is the defensive tactic of someone who cannot accept reality.

"
    Overfilled waiting rooms packed with people who are contagious. Patients waiting six hours to be seen. Others on stretchers waiting 50 to 60 hours for a bed. Doctors desperately trying to get more ventilators. That is what it’s like to be on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic at a public hospital in New York City, Dr. Rikki Lane, an emergency room doctor at the Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, said.

“Our hospital has never, ever, ever seen anything like this,” said Lane, who has worked for more than 20 years at Elmhurst, a public hospital with 545 beds.

Lane said the emergency department has been “overwhelmed” for about three weeks and the hospital is in desperate need of help as the coronavirus spreads across the city, which has become a fast-growing epicenter of the virus with more than 21,000 known cases and 281 deaths as of Thursday.

The hospital has spent weeks now expanding the areas within the facility that it has been using to house the coronavirus patients, but the ever rising rush of patients has been “inconceivable,” she said.

Reporting a falsehood does not make it true.

"A doctor said" Bwahahahaha

Keep drinking from those wells Blake, as for me I'm off the grid now, al the best with the over hyped Rona, check in next when they make you get a vaccine or you cannot travel. Then we'll talk more about that fake NWO.

Comments

big dick: shut it the fuck down

Load Metric
    "The city's ambulances are responding to about 6,000 calls a day — more than 50% more than average. Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said Sunday that the last five days have been the busiest stretch in the history of the city's EMS operation."

is this fake or real? coincidence or nah?

"De Blasio said he has asked the federal government to deliver 400 more ventilators to city hospitals by Wednesday and warned that without reinforcements the city will run out of masks, gowns and other hospital supplies in a week."

is this fake or real?

"Cuomo said Sunday that more than 76,000 health professionals, including many who've recently retired from the field, have volunteered to help in the coronavirus fight."

fake or real?

"The USNS Comfort, a Navy hospital ship with 1,000 beds, 12 operating rooms and a full medical staff, is scheduled to arrive in the city on Monday. It will be used to treat non-coronavirus patients to free up space in city hospitals to deal with the disease."

why did trump order this? isn't this fake news?

"All 50 U.S. states have reported some cases of the virus that causes COVID-19, but New York state has the most, with over 52,000 positive tests for the illness and more than 700 deaths. About 7,300 people were in New York hospitals Saturday, including about 1,800 in intensive care."

real or nah?

"As of Friday, 122 nursing home residents in the state have died of the disease."

fake news?

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/202...-new-york.html

are you starting to see how you must come across to non-conspiracy theorists?

Load Metric
    12% of NYPD is out sick. Though I'm not sure if they're out sick, or out "sick".

Load Metric
    "The city's ambulances are responding to about 6,000 calls a day — more than 50% more than average. Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said Sunday that the last five days have been the busiest stretch in the history of the city's EMS operation."

is this fake or real? coincidence or nah?

"De Blasio said he has asked the federal government to deliver 400 more ventilators to city hospitals by Wednesday and warned that without reinforcements the city will run out of masks, gowns and other hospital supplies in a week."

is this fake or real?

"Cuomo said Sunday that more than 76,000 health professionals, including many who've recently retired from the field, have volunteered to help in the coronavirus fight."

fake or real?

"The USNS Comfort, a Navy hospital ship with 1,000 beds, 12 operating rooms and a full medical staff, is scheduled to arrive in the city on Monday. It will be used to treat non-coronavirus patients to free up space in city hospitals to deal with the disease."

why did trump order this? isn't this fake news?

"All 50 U.S. states have reported some cases of the virus that causes COVID-19, but New York state has the most, with over 52,000 positive tests for the illness and more than 700 deaths. About 7,300 people were in New York hospitals Saturday, including about 1,800 in intensive care."

real or nah?

"As of Friday, 122 nursing home residents in the state have died of the disease."

fake news?

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/202...-new-york.html

are you starting to see how you must come across to non-conspiracy theorists?
    One last time.... No, people painicing in fear or volunteering etc is not fake. Of course reporting how people respond is true. That is NOT the discussion. Look at how deaths are reported.... Goodbye for now.

Comments

big dick: stay gone

Load Metric

"

Keep drinking from those wells Blake, as for me I'm off the grid now, al the best with the over hyped Rona, check in next when they make you get a vaccine or you cannot travel. Then we'll talk more about that fake NWO.

do you see what just happened folks?

he challenged me on "facts".

i gave them to him and he called it fake.

he also couldn't cite anything backing himself up.

100% the MO of trump supporters. note that he went right back to talking about drinking kool-aid, NWO, etc.

you just witnessed a case study in how to handle these people.

Comments

big dick: typical trumptard

Load Metric
    again, this is why it's so hard for civilized people to respect half the country.

Comments

OSA: small small % of people who support Trump believe this way.

SPIT this: true

Load Metric

"

100% the MO of trump supporters. note that he went right back to talking about drinking kool-aid, NWO, etc.

You must have autism, I swear did you read anything above you? I agreed the response is not fake. What I challenged you on is the honesty behind the death totals and you came back with news articles about people reacting. For example are cops sick at home, sure, is it corona, only God knows because they lie so much or do they just have a cold?????

You're a lost cause and a moron Blake who can't read. Honestly

Load Metric

You must have autism, I swear did you read anything above you? I agreed the response is not fake. What I challenged you on is the honesty behind the death totals and you came back with news articles about people reacting. For example are cops sick at home, sure, is it corona, only God or do they just have a cold?????

Just noticed you took a quote from a reply BEFORE you posted your facts and tried to use that as my reply to them. Not only is that moronic it's dirty. You want so bad to prove me wrong you LIED. From here on out no longer talking with you. Only a desperate man would mis quote on purpose to prove a point. Liberal media tactic 101. Blake, untrustworthy book it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Florida will be interesting to observe... especially south Florida.

That's because south Florida is the only part of the continental US with year-round tropical weather. Yes, it's hotter and more humid in the summer, but their winters are already summer-like, and the low temperature rarely falls below 60. For 9 months of the year, the low temperature rarely falls below 70 (including right now).

If warm and humid weather really does hold down coronaviruses, we should look to Florida already to see what's happening there.

Miami-Dade County has about 1,000 confirmed cases so far. The population is 2.72 million.

Los Angeles County -- which has NOT had summer-like weather yet (and won't for awhile) -- has 1800 cases with a population of 10 million.

Some of this is skewed by uneven and underutilized testing, but I'm not seeing the warm weather theory hold up here.

Load Metric

You must have autism, I swear did you read anything above you? I agreed the response is not fake. What I challenged you on is the honesty behind the death totals and you came back with news articles about people reacting. For example are cops sick at home, sure, is it corona, only God knows because they lie so much or do they just have a cold?????

ok, i have two questions.

first, do you believe de blasio is lying:

second, why is trump sending in a hospital ship and building temporary hospitals if it's not needed?

The USNS Comfort, a Navy hospital ship with 1,000 beds, 12 operating rooms and a full medical staff, is scheduled to arrive in the city on Monday. It will be used to treat non-coronavirus patients to free up space in city hospitals to deal with the disease."

Load Metric

You must have autism, I swear did you read anything above you? I agreed the response is not fake. What I challenged you on is the honesty behind the death totals and you came back with news articles about people reacting. For example are cops sick at home, sure, is it corona, only God or do they just have a cold?????

Just noticed you took a quote from a reply BEFORE you posted your facts and tried to use that as my reply to them. Not only is that moronic it's dirty. You want so bad to prove me wrong you LIED. From here on out no longer talking with you. Only a desperate man would mis quote on purpose to prove a point. Liberal media tactic 101. Blake, untrustworthy book it.
    you're super mad and i have no idea what you are even suggesting i did here.

i do love that today will probably end up being the last day you post here. that's usually how this works out when these things spiral

Load Metric

you're super mad and i have no idea what you are even suggesting i did here.

i do love that today will probably end up being the last day you post here. that's usually how these things work out when these things spiral
    You love that? Ok

Comments

blake: good luck in all your future endeavors

Load Metric
    Name:  person-waving-white-flag-image-1200x600.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  79.9 KB

Load Metric
    Comments
    blake: good luck in all your future endeavors

Load Metric
    Blake's just mad because he has a girls name. Suits em as it may be it still bothers her...aaaah him.

Load Metric
    Blake's just mad because he has a girls name. Suits em as it may be it still bothers her...aaaah him.
    if you're trying to make me feel bad for you, it won't work.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Florida will be interesting to observe... especially south Florida.

That's because south Florida is the only part of the continental US with year-round tropical weather. Yes, it's hotter and more humid in the summer, but their winters are already summer-like, and the low temperature rarely falls below 60. For 9 months of the year, the low temperature rarely falls below 70 (including right now).

If warm and humid weather really does hold down coronaviruses, we should look to Florida already to see what's happening there.

Miami-Dade County has about 1,000 confirmed cases so far. The population is 2.72 million.

Los Angeles County -- which has NOT had summer-like weather yet (and won't for awhile) -- has 1800 cases with a population of 10 million.

Some of this is skewed by uneven and underutilized testing, but I'm not seeing the warm weather theory hold up here.
    That’s what Trump thinks about the virus too.

Ask the people in Africa if the virus is held off by heat

Thread Information