Page 36 of 946 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Another death in South Korea. 6000 people being tested.

Load Metric
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ard-have-virus

Almost all the patients in a South Korean psychiatric ward have coronavirus.

Comments

BCR: Ahh. I kept hearing about a church and thought where is there a church in South Korea?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Armenia,Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq have closed borders to Iran. When those countries say sorry, you’re too much of a shithole, you’ve got problems.

Load Metric
    BCR: Ahh. I kept hearing about a church and thought where is there a church in South Korea?

there is 100% some sort of church story thats independent of the psych ward. there is also a literal cult in the mix thats convinced their members/leader are immune through faith. but yeah one of the first clusters was traced back to a sunday church service where a superspreader did her thing.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Can you get the corona for fucking twinks in the ass?

Asking for a friend.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

there is 100% some sort of church story thats independent of the psych ward. there is also a literal cult in the mix thats convinced their members/leader are immune through faith. but yeah one of the first clusters was traced back to a sunday church service where a superspreader did her thing.
    Did I read it wrong? It made it sound like some church sect attended a funeral with psych patients and now are spreading it inside the sanitarium and amongst the others on the outside. It’s possible I’m reading it wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Did I read it wrong? It made it sound like some church sect attended a funeral with psych patients and now are spreading it inside the sanitarium and amongst the others on the outside. It’s possible I’m reading it wrong

honestly youre probably right but i hear so many permutations of the same stories that i just tend to fixate on the first and pivot if the smoke ever clears.

Load Metric
    also everyone relax, trump wants a billion dollars to fight coronavirus.

you know, after he gutted the agencies responsible for protecting us and staffed their executive roles with people who believe in pizzagate.

Load Metric
    Bro ur literally 645 years old and post on pokerfraudalert.com voluntarily Corona virus legit the least of ur concerns

Load Metric
    someones still salty that i beat him to 'bologna virus'

Load Metric
    Uh that's admin forum only dont u dare dangle that in the light of day

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Can you get the corona for fucking twinks in the ass?

Asking for a friend.
    Don't worry, you can get plenty of stuff from doing that

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Cases -

Deaths:

China numbers. ROW is bigger story now plus who knows how fake these are. 76,921 Chinese cases. So we are creeping on 2k outside. I’d guess it’s 20x that. People now just getting test kits in and starting to realize grandpa might not have the garden variety flu given he morphed from the sniffles to needing a ventilator in two days
    Are you guys worried about the flu or not? Real question.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    You might want to google "Operation Mockingbird" and check your premises. You can safely believe the opposite of almost everything they tell you.

Silver
    Load Metric
    weve reached a point where 'managed' is going to involve concepts like shutting down the border, grounding commercial flights, and generally halting interstate transport for at least 30 days.
    This thing is so brutally contagious it's way too late for all that. It's going to have to play itself out. IF you have no kids and can iisolate you have a good shot.

Anyone with children are the mortal nuts to get it. They will take you to jail if you don’t send your kids to school and every child is going to be a carrier. Once your kids give it to you and if you have to get medical treatment they will take you away to military protected quarantine zones.

The parents of children in public school are beyond fucked and this scenario is going to play out - hopefully on a small scale but probably on a massive scale.

Jolly good luck to all of us. It's pretty obvious how bad this going to get.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Anyone with children are the mortal nuts to get it.
    absolute uncut hypertruth.

Load Metric
    That life is a random walk is a core tenet of mine.

Some guy sells a couple of monkeys as a side hustle and dominos be falling.

It’s exquisite

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    weve reached a point where 'managed' is going to involve concepts like shutting down the border, grounding commercial flights, and generally halting interstate transport for at least 30 days.
    This thing is so brutally contagious it's way too late for all that. It's going to have to play itself out. IF you have no kids and can iisolate you have a good shot.

Anyone with children are the mortal nuts to get it. They will take you to jail if you don’t send your kids to school and every child is going to be a carrier. Once your kids give it to you and if you have to get medical treatment they will take you away to military protected quarantine zones.

The parents of children in public school are beyond fucked and this scenario is going to play out - hopefully on a small scale but probably on a massive scale.

Jolly good luck to all of us. It's pretty obvious how bad this going to get.
    MName:  B34F6DAA-DB3B-44E6-96BF-480FDEB041E2.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  86.3 KB

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: It never gets old

Load Metric
    This is probably a video even Mumbles-haters are going to want to watch.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information