Page 598 of 947 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,960 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    A majority of people including many elderly would have nothing to worry about if they took basic care of themselves.

Build and supply your body like it is an arsenal against infection.

If you keep feeding a high powered car with shitty gas, it will fail.

If you keep filling your body with non nutrition high fat high calorie trash, it will fail.

Our bodies are made of 80% water. Water that moves is healthy. Sedentary water rots.

It is simple, move and eat well and thrive.

Don’t, wither and die, weak and scared.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  5412fa8.png
Views: 482
Size:  492.8 KB

Name:  cb49e05.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  78.2 KB

Name:  3546699.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  71.6 KB

Name:  e569a84.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  af5876d.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  120.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210314-183545_Reddit.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  493.7 KB

Comments

Daniel72:

gut: Lmao the motorcyclist

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So... here's something a little alarming.

My parents got the vaccine in mid-January, then got their second shot in mid-February. They waited the required time for it to be fully effective, then took a trip to Jamaica. They had been itching to travel all of this time, but they were obviously not going to take any chances at this age, but felt safe after being fully vaccinated. I was happy for them, and they enjoyed the trip.

They came to visit me the day after they got back from Jamaica. This was on Saturday. I considered asking them to wait a week or so before seeing me, because of their high level of exposure on the trip, but I decided that was being overly paranoid. After all, studies out of Israel showed that you're not very likely to transmit COVID after being fully vaccinated. Also, they were required to take a COVID test the day before leaving Jamaica, and that came back negative.

Yesterday (3 days after they visited), my girlfriend indicated that she had a sore throat and "felt sick". At the time, I felt fine. She has been practicing avoidance regarding COVID as much as I have.

Last night, I also got a sore throat, and started to feel fatigue. Late at night, the sore throat worsened, and I also got some chest-area soreness, though I didn't have any problem breathing.

I had no fever, and my heart rate was normal (around 60, which is my typical heart rate). My oxygen level was also normal.

I slept a long time (about 10.5 hours), though part of this was because I only slept 4 hours the day before. I woke up with an improvement to the sore throat, but the chest soreness was worse, and I had more aches and pains in my body. I also have moderate fatigue. Still no fever, and heart/oxygen rates are normal.

Girlfriend also has the weird chest soreness, and her sore throat is slightly improved.

It is possible this is environmental (carbon monoxide, or something like that), and also possible we both caught a cold through groceries I brought home (since colds CAN easily transmit on surfaces, unlike COVID).

I will say that so far this is more cold-like than COVID-like, though both of us have this weird chest pain, which I don't usually get from colds. My parents are not sick and don't have a cold, and colds don't tend to transmit from those who are asymptomatic.

This will be so frustrating if we caught COVID from my parents this way, after being so careful for a year.

Comments

gimmick: gl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

My parents got the vaccine in mid-January, then got their second shot in mid-February. They waited the required time for it to be fully effective, then took a trip to Jamaica. They had been itching to travel all of this time, but they were obviously not going to take any chances at this age, but felt safe after being fully vaccinated. I was happy for them, and they enjoyed the trip.

They came to visit me the day after they got back from Jamaica. This was on Saturday. I considered asking them to wait a week or so before seeing me, because of their high level of exposure on the trip, but I decided that was being overly paranoid. After all, studies out of Israel showed that you're not very likely to transmit COVID after being fully vaccinated. Also, they were required to take a COVID test the day before leaving Jamaica, and that came back negative.

Yesterday (3 days after they visited), my girlfriend indicated that she had a sore throat and "felt sick". At the time, I felt fine. She has been practicing avoidance regarding COVID as much as I have.

Last night, I also got a sore throat, and started to feel fatigue. Late at night, the sore throat worsened, and I also got some chest-area soreness, though I didn't have any problem breathing.

I had no fever, and my heart rate was normal (around 60, which is my typical heart rate). My oxygen level was also normal.

I slept a long time (about 10.5 hours), though part of this was because I only slept 4 hours the day before. I woke up with an improvement to the sore throat, but the chest soreness was worse, and I had more aches and pains in my body. I also have moderate fatigue. Still no fever, and heart/oxygen rates are normal.

Girlfriend also has the weird chest soreness, and her sore throat is slightly improved.

It is possible this is environmental (carbon monoxide, or something like that), and also possible we both caught a cold through groceries I brought home (since colds CAN easily transmit on surfaces, unlike COVID).

I will say that so far this is more cold-like than COVID-like, though both of us have this weird chest pain, which I don't usually get from colds. My parents are not sick and don't have a cold, and colds don't tend to transmit from those who are asymptomatic.

This will be so frustrating if we caught COVID from my parents this way, after being so careful for a year.

Man you run bad, I hope you guys are good, glad to see your parents getting to travel

Load Metric
    sounds like you may have covid todge but you should go take a test to be sure rather than driving yourself crazy worrying if you do or not
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

Hopefully you fade that permanent lung damage that you like to prod me about.

Tough break!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Imagine the diseases that Druff will pick up if he attends the WSOP 2021 at the Rio in Las Vegas this year.

80% of guys do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

I'm sure you will be safe playing poker with a mask for 12 hours a day.

Comments

shoeshine box: maybe 30% dont.. imo. but yea disgusting at that.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

"Most everyone I know that’s gotten the jab doesn't know too much about it, trusting what the scientists on Pharma-funded MSM tell them.

Most everyone I know that isn’t getting the jab has done extensive research on it, listening to the scientists neglected by Pharma’s MSM.

Are y’all finding this as well in your circles? So many people that have gotten it don’t realize:

1) it’s not a traditional vaccine, no viral component in it. It’s makers liken it to a “software update” for our “operating system”

2) it does not stop transmission, you can still get it and spread it - CDC, Fauci, WHO

3) it won’t protect against mutated strains

4) it’s not FDA approved, only temporary use authorized

5) it’s a brand new technology never before used or approved for human use. It’s still not approved but is being used despite having years left in its clinical trials.

6) most of the covid deaths in highly vaccinated populations are from mutated strains not addressed by the current jab du jour

7) it doesn’t create sterilizing immunity, only lessens severity of symptoms

8) the clinical trials for Pfizer and Moderna (that don’t complete for another 1-2 years) have unblinded their studies by vaccinating the group that received the placebo. Meaning, there is no true control group anymore and we won’t have clinical data on long term effects

9) Epstein didn’t kill himself

10) the manufacturers are not held liable for any injuries or deaths caused by their experimental gene therapy.

11) over 31,000 adverse events and 1500 deaths related to the vaccine have been reported in the HHS’ Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) as of today.

12) there is a real risk of developing antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) that will make the vaccinated more susceptible to severe illness when they encounter the wild virus. This has been demonstrated in previous failed attempts at developing a vaccine for SARS and is a reason why a Coronavirus vaccine has never been approved in the past.

13) immune systems end pandemics"

Comments

LegalizeMeth: effects of not taking the vaccine include sounding like a complete inbred mongoloid fucking douchebag

splitthis: Truth

Load Metric
    Druff how is COVID going?

Chest tightness should go away in a few days.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I took a test today.

Supposedly results will be in tomorrow.

Comments

IamGreek: Good Luck Sir

splitthis: You will be fine it’s the flu

BCR: Not one time

Load Metric
    One shot down.

Druff I hope you didn’t get it. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like I didn't get it.

COVID test yesterday -- which I got through the county -- had a surprising 11-hour turnaround time, and I knew by 5:30am today that it was negative.

Symptoms have lessened today, to where radio is a possibility for tomorrow. Cough and chest pain still there, but better than yesterday.

Looks like it was most likely a cold.

There are false negatives on COVID tests, so I'm not 100% certain it wasn't COVID, but given its lack of increasing symptoms over 3+ days, it's very unlikely.

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

BCR:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One question I have is why my parents didn't get the cold, while my girlfriend did. It's possible it came in a way they weren't exposed, such as through groceries we brought in. But if it was from the food we ate that night (takeout), or if my parents brought the cold into the house, why aren't they feeling it?

I have one theory.

20% of all cold viruses are coronaviruses. However, it's the most common type of cold in December through March, and then the rhinovirus takes over as the most common after that.

If this was a coronavirus cold, is it possible that my parents' vaccine also protects against the common cold coronavirus? It's not hard to imagine. There was some belief last year that coronavirus cold antibodies help protect against COVID-19, so it's not hard to believe the reverse might be true.

It will be interesting to see if the mRNA COVID vaccine is eventually shown to provide protection against certain colds, as well.

Comments

splitthis: It’s all called the flu

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also here's an article from January, which talks about a vaccine being developed to protect against all coronaviruses -- including colds:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...19-cases-68146

This vaccine isn't ready yet, but as I said, it wouldn't be surprising if the existing mRNA vaccines also provide some protection against coronavirus colds, which are the most common type of cold at this time of year.

Load Metric
    I got the 2nd shot yesterday. Absolutely no side effects on either shot. I can hit the road again. Just have to coordinate it with checkups and prescription pickups.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    100 million have gotten the shot so far

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Over the past year libtards have bragged up how well the Europeans have handled the pandemic compared to the United States, especially when Trump was president. But look what's going on now, Covid is still spreading there and they are still having massive shutdowns. Why? Not hard to figure out. The idiots wouldn't fork out enough money to get a bigger supply of the vaccine.

The US is vaccinating our citizens twice as fast as the European Union. It wasn't long ago libtards were poo-pooing Trump's Operation Warp Speed. Trump put out bigtime cash to light a fire under big pharma to get a vaccine out quickly and also plentifully.

40% of Americans have now had a least one vaccine shot. Twice as many as in the European Union. Trump deserves all the credit. Yes, I know libtards will never give Trump credit for anything. But the real knuckleheads are the never-Trump RINO's that keep insisting Trump is a bad guy. Those idiots should be horsewhipped.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    One question I have is why my parents didn't get the cold, while my girlfriend did. It's possible it came in a way they weren't exposed, such as through groceries we brought in. But if it was from the food we ate that night (takeout), or if my parents brought the cold into the house, why aren't they feeling it?

I have one theory.

20% of all cold viruses are coronaviruses. However, it's the most common type of cold in December through March, and then the rhinovirus takes over as the most common after that.

If this was a coronavirus cold, is it possible that my parents' vaccine also protects against the common cold coronavirus? It's not hard to imagine. There was some belief last year that coronavirus cold antibodies help protect against COVID-19, so it's not hard to believe the reverse might be true.

It will be interesting to see if the mRNA COVID vaccine is eventually shown to provide protection against certain colds, as well.
    Thank God. Would have been a horrible beat to sit home all year and catch it that way. I suspect your theory about your parents is probably right. Makes logical sense. Impossible to know until data emerges in coming years.

Load Metric
    COVID round 2 for me??

Started having minor symptoms on Thursday. Slowly been getting worse. Today temp is at 100.3. Will be going to urgent care to have my brain poked in the AM. Symptoms are almost same as a year ago. FML.

Comments

shoeshine box: good luck..my thoughts are with you.

IamGreek: Hope you are ok

Thread Information