Page 189 of 946 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    🚽

Comments

duped_samaritan: ��

dwai: offset duped by smollett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i'm over trying to keep up with this thread because 80% of it is 1000 word posts about nothing

that being said, last wednesday starting getting temps in mid-high 99's - thursday night i peaked at 100.4

my brother is an ER doc but i hadn't mentioned any of this until thursday night

before telling him my temp i asked at what temp should you start to be worried because it's outside of the normal range

he said 100.4 so that didn't make me feel too good - the next day my temp normalized and has been there ever since

thursday morning my godfather (and uncle) was taken to the hopsital by ambulance and when he got check out they said he had pneumonia on his left long and it was likely he had it. they sent him and said he should get his test results in 24-48 hours. the next day they said test results would instead be 3-5 days

he finally get his test results this morning but they said there was a 30% chance it was a false negative so the tests are lol fail, but they still ordered him to quarantine for the next 14 days
    I would be freaking out if I came down with a 100.4 temp because I haven't had a fever in ages, so I would think it would be very high chance coronavirus if I did come down with one.

Today I had some weird chest pain -- not like what you'd feel from heart problems, but more from lung problems. Obviously that scared me, however my heart rate is normal, I can go up and down the stairs without feeling winded, I even tried running briefly and it was fine. Also no fever or cough. So who knows... maybe anxiety-related symptoms. I almost popped a Xanax.

Anyway, gl to your godfather, and gl to you, though I think you're probably past whatever it is. Maybe you got lucky and had a mild-symptom coronavirus, and are now better. You're 10 years younger than me, so your chances of a mild episode from it are much better than mine.

Load Metric
    honestly, this is like an amazing vacation and spring is upon us. Traffic has subsided, and there’s a sense of calm in the air. I’m also beginning to land heel flips on a semi regular basis, so not sure what all this fuss is about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    honestly, this is like an amazing vacation and spring is upon us. Traffic has subsided, and there’s a sense of calm in the air. I’m also beginning to land heel flips on a semi regular basis, so not sure what all this fuss is about.
    Of course. You're a young Persian boy with several decades of enriching the prostitution industry ahead of you. You're highly unlikely to croak from this.

The rest of us have to dodge that river 1-outer, and that can be scary because of how many times we've seen ourselves take bad beats on Pokerstars and typed G-A-Y.

Comments

splitthis: Start typing G-O-D

FRANKRIZZO: good analogy rep but more like gut on turn straight and then straight completion

Load Metric

Used to be super normal and not crazy. I think she found jesus a little too hard or something. Sad.

Comments

dwai: they're both right idiot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny, I was actually thinking about the vaccine today and wondered, "What if we hastily take it without realizing there's some kind of danger to it?"

Not like some government conspiracy or anything, but just one of those things that isn't discovered until later. Yes, I know that's why they have trials, etc, but I think they're going to fast track it, especially if this thing really gets out of control.

Regardless, I'll still hold my breath and get it, whenever that comes. Might be late 2021 though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Funny, I was actually thinking about the vaccine today and wondered, "What if we hastily take it without realizing there's some kind of danger to it?"

Not like some government conspiracy or anything, but just one of those things that isn't discovered until later. Yes, I know that's why they have trials, etc, but I think they're going to fast track it, especially if this thing really gets out of control.

Regardless, I'll still hold my breath and get it, whenever that comes. Might be late 2021 though.
    Lol ... I will let you guys try it out for me

P.S. Anyone dead yet ?
    Last edited by sah_24; 03-30-2020 at 05:28 AM.

Load Metric

There is some nonsense about gates wanting to include a chip of some sort in the Vax that.....I’m not sure what the “that” is here.

Load Metric

Perhaps you should explore developing mindfulness mediation skills to help manage anxiety this crisis may be contributing to you experiencing.

P.S. I’m not kidding.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    What pisses me off about this “relief” Bill is that small businesses only get “loans”. Attention, motherfucking Congress! A LOT of revenue such businesses will have lost due to this crisis, which is definitely being jacked up by the incompetence of Team Trump, won’t be recovered in the future to repay all of those loans. So, for many small businesses, they will have to eat a significant portion of their equity to whether this pandemic storm. Thanks a flicking lot!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

this weekend, when a reporter asked trump about why nyc hospitals were running out of masks and what the federal government's response would be, trump suggested 'they check the back door' to see if they were being stolen.

Comments

OSA: no the best answer but they are being stolen though. they had to put them under lock and key.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

this weekend, when a reporter asked trump about why nyc hospitals were running out of masks and what the federal government's response would be, trump suggested 'they check the back door' to see if they were being stolen.
    Agree with OSA, not the best answer, but the unsavory will go to any length to make a buck off this. Fascinating article the other day on how the Italian Mafia in Italy is in overdrive to turn Italy back into the environment they had 50 years ago, all off the coronavirus.

I have no doubt masks are being stolen in NYC and fenced on the black market. The more you see every day people walking around with hospital grade masks the more people are going to realize they have purchased them on the black market.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    What pisses me off about this “relief” Bill is that small businesses only get “loans”. Attention, motherfucking Congress! A LOT of revenue such businesses will have lost due to this crisis, which is definitely being jacked up by the incompetence of Team Trump, won’t be recovered in the future to repay all of those loans. So, for many small businesses, they will have to eat a significant portion of their equity to whether this pandemic storm. Thanks a flicking lot!
    I am so confused, the $350 billion to small businesses is forgivable.

You are granted 250% of your average monthly payroll from Jan through June 2019.

If you don't decrease staff from June through September you can use the money for payroll, mortgage, rent, utilities, it will be 100% forgiven.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Oh! That makes it all better! Mumbles happy happy!

Load Metric
    All I could think when I saw that is goodfella's,
    and them buying booze on credit,
    sneaking it the back door,
    selling that for half price
    then blowing up that restaurant.

Only criminals think like that, people who don't trust anyone are untrustworthy.

These people should be called hero’s, not thieves.
    You couldn’t get me to do their job right now, and now
    they will have to deal w/OANN investigating them?
    Is Fox “news” going to start smearing them?
    That is the usual alt-right MO.

Medical Expert Who Corrects Trump Is Now a Target of the Far Right

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/28/t...cy-target.html

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Comments

sah_24: cancer ... hurry up and die

MumblesBadly: Trump is undoubtable a serial white collar criminal.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Of course. You're a young Persian boy with several decades of enriching the prostitution industry ahead of you. You're highly unlikely to croak from this.

The rest of us have to dodge that river 1-outer, and that can be scary because of how many times we've seen ourselves take bad beats on Pokerstars and typed G-A-Y.
    You’ll be fine Druff. Passover is coming. I’m sure you know the drill to ensure your family’s survival. Worse comes to worse, get your ass up to Mt. Charleston. You can spend some quality time with Benjamin and teach him how to hunt like real men do.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Will Druff decent from Mr Charleston with a new set of stickied rules for us?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Used to be super normal and not crazy. I think she found jesus a little too hard or something. Sad.
    This whole Bill Gates is the devil thing has to be up there with the most tinfoil hat conspiracy theories running. That and Oprah, Beyonce, etc etc etc are pedophiles.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Poor Doyle

nunbeater: rip Dolly

Thread Information