Page 785 of 946 FirstFirst ... 285685735775781782783784785786787788789795835885 ... LastLast
Results 15,681 to 15,700 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The best thing to happen would be Trump dropping dead 5 minutes after inauguration.

Vice President Condaleeza Rice FTW.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    todd can you go ahead and ban the cleatus acct, as its been sold to the 50 cent army? we'd all appreciate it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    AOC was born 10/13/89, making her barely 35 by the time the 2024 election rolls around. So, yes, she will be old enough.

She won't be the nominee, but it would be hilarious if she was. Huge gift to Republicans if this occurs.
    I agree, someone like her has absolutely no shot now. But let’s hypothetically say Trump won in 2020. Remember where the country was, odds of someone like her being president would have been far more likely in 2024 with 4 more years of Trump. Look how close it was to being Bernie in 2020. This is the point I keep making to the site’s retarded plumber.
    Listen up you CNN loving RINO. You got DUPED by the MSM. It is absolutely hilarious watching you backtrack now on your decision. You got what you got, ANOTHER 3 YEARS OF HARRIS / BIDEN. I just think its great since the successful Trump border policies are now gone and you have the effective Open Border policy where you live. Hahaha. Can't wait to see your school system in a few years where you live. But his Tone, his Tone, I don't like his tone! LOL sucker born every minute.

If you actually really thought your vote for Biden was preventing an AOC Presidency (as you have been on record for) it just proves what a colossal dope you are. Stick in your lane, which is analyzing CNN Covid stats.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Fauci should not be denigrated for his net worth. He should be applauded for not doing the insider trading thing like Pelosi and family. There is no telling all the inside information he could have capitalized on.
    Mickey is being non partisan here and it should be recognized.

This is absolutely correct and is much of the sadness of the fall of American democracy.

Fauci could have crushed it or rewarded his friends. He apparently didn’t care about money. He could sit on some board of directors of any biotech and work 9 days a year for literal millions. He seems committed to public service, You may disagree with his policies but you CANNOT disagree with his integrity. It is rare and it should be applauded.

Yes, we all would like to have been in a Pelosi tracking ETF. That scammer when questioned directly about her trading as much as said there was nothing illegal done when she traded ahead of legislation or news. In fact, Congress (lol) changed rules which allowed for that.

I’ll find the Pelosi clip or the rules change allowing for insider trading in Congress. Unless you are a total mong you won’t require it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I agree, someone like her has absolutely no shot now. But let’s hypothetically say Trump won in 2020. Remember where the country was, odds of someone like her being president would have been far more likely in 2024 with 4 more years of Trump. Look how close it was to being Bernie in 2020. This is the point I keep making to the site’s retarded plumber.
    Listen up you CNN loving RINO. You got DUPED by the MSM. It is absolutely hilarious watching you backtrack now on your decision. You got what you got, ANOTHER 3 YEARS OF HARRIS / BIDEN. I just think its great since the successful Trump border policies are now gone and you have the effective Open Border policy where you live. Hahaha. Can't wait to see your school system in a few years where you live. But his Tone, his Tone, I don't like his tone! LOL sucker born every minute.

If you actually really thought your vote for Biden was preventing an AOC Presidency (as you have been on record for) it just proves what a colossal dope you are. Stick in your lane, which is analyzing CNN Covid stats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I haven’t backtracked on anything mouth breather and I didn’t vote for Biden. Keep making shit up though and hope you’ll brainwash retards into thinking what you’re saying is fact. Orange gorilla playbook 101. Keep suckin that orange duck brah.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Fauci should not be denigrated for his net worth. He should be applauded for not doing the insider trading thing like Pelosi and family. There is no telling all the inside information he could have capitalized on.

This is absolutely correct and is much of the sadness of the fall of American democracy.

Fauci could have crushed it or rewarded his friends. He apparently didn’t care about money. He could sit on some board of directors of any biotech and work 9 days a year for literal millions. He seems committed to public service, You may disagree with his policies but you CANNOT disagree with his integrity. It is rare and it should be applauded.

Yes, we all would like to have been in a Pelosi tracking ETF. That scammer when questioned directly about her trading as much as said there was nothing illegal done when she traded ahead of legislation or news. In fact, Congress (lol) changed rules which allowed for that.

I’ll find the Pelosi clip or the rules change allowing for insider trading in Congress. Unless you are a total mong you won’t require it
    Fauci like many doctors has a god complex, if he was on some board for some pharmaceutical company he couldn't preach THE SCIENCE and be praised by millions of literal idiots who think he's actually doing a good job, he botched the AIDS crisis and he's botching covid, he's a fucking fool

Comments

ftpjesus:

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think we all can agree Pelosi is a piece of shit scumbag. I can’t remember meeting anyone that actually likes her.

I agree with pretty much all you said here.

Load Metric
    Australia Deports Novak Djokovic For Being Unvaccinated

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Australia Deports Novak Djokovic For Being Unvaccinated

Technically no:
    He was deported for being a cunt and for not filling the paperwork in properly/not following the 2 week requirements before turning up.

==
    Evidence:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis...on-of-his-visa

Djokovic has acknowledged that his travel declaration was incorrect because it failed to indicate that he had been in multiple countries over the two weeks before his arrival in Australia.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    fuck Australia

Load Metric

Dr. Fauci should definitely be applauded for not enriching himself with insider trading.

But, I think it's a possibility he is covering up the virus coming from the Wuhan lab. He sticks to the story it came from nature. There are emails from back in Jan 2021 where scientists told him the virus looked engineered. That's the last thing he wanted to hear since it was money he granted to the Wuhan lab that would have been used to engineer the virus. He got those doctors to change their stories. Then shortly thereafter he awarded them an 8.9 million dollar grant.

It will tarnish Fauci's reputation forever if it's proven the virus came from the lab.

Comments

nightmarefish: Agreed if it’s proven
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Name:  89215675-614-E-487-B-8035-C72733651-E17.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  352.4 KB

Lol demoncrats

Comments

David USF: False equivalency, hag.

cleatus: i see profane 666

country978: split is deserving of respect and kindness
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I smoke a lot a weed and haven’t got it. About half my family has though. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
    Theory about to be tested.. roommates are decent smokers of the cannabis and their diet is shitty at best (lot of fast food junk food female has hx of skin cancer melanoma male has HTN issues both in mid 30s).. My Wifes positive.. Im likely positive (she tested positive on rapid we both had PCRs done tonight). I dont feel horrible per se but definitely shits aggravating headaches back with a vengeance.. and basically, nasty cold symptoms with my long-haul cough giving way to an annoying milder form of the covid cough I had previously. If those bastards dont get sick then there has to be something to it. (roflmao)
    Both PCRs came back Positive on Sunday as expected.. doing better but really sucking still.. Feel ok then bam a few hrs later need to lay back down.. reminds me of the 1st go around.

Comments

Dan Druff: hope you get better soon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Intermountain West, Jan. 16 -- Another COVID-19 folly has been put on show in Washington lately: Almost all members of the U.S. House of Representatives were spotted entering the chamber floor wearing Chinese KN95 masks given to them that offers increased protection, the same group of people who have long been scaling up an anti-China campaign.

But those politicians were not happy with this. While some jumped to the old "Wuhan lab leak" conspiracy theory for comfort, others leaned on the so-called "China threat" theory in protest against the mandate. For most of them, securing "anything but China" remains the top priority.

The 57-page "Corona Big Book" disclosed in 2020 advises Republican candidates to address the pandemic by aggressively attacking China, and provides detailed guidelines on how to tie Democratic candidates to Beijing.

This strategic playbook has been given much attention from the former U.S. administration that turned a blind eye to an urgent need for timely and effective anti-pandemic measures. Racking its brain for new ways to spread rumors and scapegoat China, the country was left with the most COVID-19 infections and related deaths in the world despite first-class medical technology and facilities as well as top-tier health experts.

While those self-dealing Washington politicians were busy taking care of their own political interests, they seemed to feel just fine sacrificing the common interests of those struggling to survive inside the United States and beyond.

During its hard time in the pandemic, the United States had received from China more than 40 billion masks, around 1.2 billion surgical gloves and nearly 1 billion protective gowns, amid other medical supplies, between March 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021.

Nevertheless, some U.S. politicians have bitten the hands that were helping them, deliberately distorting China's kindly offers into a political witch hunt.

And now the latest scientific advice by House physicians on wearing masks on the chamber floor, with an aim at protecting House members from the highly contagious Omicron variant, was responded to with more racist anti-China attacks and triggered a new round of taunts between the two major U.S. political parties. Today consumers in the United States wearing Chinese-made masks are the most healthy people.

"For every single death certificate that has COVID-19 as a primary cause of death, partisanship should be listed as a contributing cause. This pandemic was politicized from day one," said an article by Business Insider in late 2021.

Indeed, more and more people around the world have sobered up and realized that for those U.S. decision-makers, national health and science are the last things on their agenda. The nearly 850,000 lives claimed by the virus in the country is proof that when leaders fail and their democratic political system is in deadlock, people suffer.

Playing politics by pointing an accusing finger at China will not save America from the pandemic, but has turned those U.S. politicians themselves into buffoons on the global stage.
    Could you possibly gargle the CCPs nuts anymore then you just did.. Fuck those Chinese motherfuckers.. Giving us supplies is the least they could do for this shit escaping their lab in Wuhan.. and its not like they did it for free anyway as far as the supplies.. We wouldnt have needed to had we not exported a shit ton of jobs for decades overseas in the name of cheaper products.

Load Metric
    I think Desantis is probably going to sit it out in '24. He really has no reason to run then. He's 43 years old. Trump has one last shot of running again, and that's in 2024. He would be 82 in 2028. Desantis will be 50 in 2028 -- still young as far as Presidents go, especially these days.

If I were Desantis, I would just back off until '28, and then make my move. He can still probably inherit the Trump supporters if he doesn't piss off Trump too much. But he's teetering on the verge of losing any cordial relationship there.

The only reason for Desantis to run in '24 is the perception that the Democratic field is so weak that it's his golden opportunity to take advantage of it. However, 2024 is a long time away. Look at how different '96 was than '94. Look how different '12 was from '10. Repubicans will win big in the midterms, but if they don't do anything to impress, they might have a harder time in 2024 than they think.
    Trump was already taking pot shots at DeSantis here in AZ the other day.. Doesnt bode well as far as I can tell and if Trump isnt careful he will fracture the GOP because DeSantis does have a lot of support outside of Florida contrary to what Trump might think.

Load Metric
    But, I think it's a possibility he is covering up the virus coming from the Wuhan lab.

as well he should i expect, and there are any number of valid reasons why, starting with the intelligence inheriting classification from the means by which it was obtained and/or simply being classified by virtue of its nature, possible corollary damage from adjacent 'grey' domestic research being disclosed, but also shit like the need to avoid Total Panic and/or a populist uprising that results in a literal hot war with a nuclear power.

end of the day, there are some threads not worth pulling, least of all in the middle of a plague.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    theres a really interesting one-season show on netflix called 'pine gap' which quite charmingly lays out how the stakes of any sort of conflict with china are complicated not just by win/loss equity but also by a degradation of faith in american policy from our foreign allies.

like theres a point where they say 'wow if america really cant protect us, guess we gotta get nukes now' and from that point on the its not a question of if we go functionally extinct but when.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I think Desantis is probably going to sit it out in '24. He really has no reason to run then. He's 43 years old. Trump has one last shot of running again, and that's in 2024. He would be 82 in 2028. Desantis will be 50 in 2028 -- still young as far as Presidents go, especially these days.

If I were Desantis, I would just back off until '28, and then make my move. He can still probably inherit the Trump supporters if he doesn't piss off Trump too much. But he's teetering on the verge of losing any cordial relationship there.

The only reason for Desantis to run in '24 is the perception that the Democratic field is so weak that it's his golden opportunity to take advantage of it. However, 2024 is a long time away. Look at how different '96 was than '94. Look how different '12 was from '10. Repubicans will win big in the midterms, but if they don't do anything to impress, they might have a harder time in 2024 than they think.
    Trump was already taking pot shots at DeSantis here in AZ the other day.. Doesnt bode well as far as I can tell and if Trump isnt careful he will fracture the GOP because DeSantis does have a lot of support outside of Florida contrary to what Trump might think.
    Druff is wrong. First things first, Desantis needs to get reelected in '22 or his political career is over. Shouldn't be a problem but he needs to focus 100% on reelection. I'm not even sure Trump runs again. His ego won't allow himself to lose twice. And he has a real chance of losing. I know a ton of repubs who will sit it out if he Trump runs. If Trump does not run Desantis is probably the top choice by a 30 point margin in the republican party. It's MUCH easier to beat a Biden or whoever runs in dems than it would be to follow Trump, assuming he runs and wins. Just like there is almost never one party who holds President for more than two consecutive terms. You put a Desantis/Haley or Desantis/Tim Scott ticket and it's money. I feel as if Druff is vastly overestimating just how popular Trump is currently. Sure he has a hardcore base. And it would be correct to assume that base wouldn't turn out for a moderate type candidate. Desantis isn't that. He's Trump without the asshole twitter account only better looking. I believe this comes down to Liz Chaney. Trump is putting everything he has for her to get primaried out. If she wins another term Trump isn't running because he knows his power is gone. Especially in that state...I think he had his largest margin in that state for entire country. Personally, I hope Trump goes away, dies or whatever at this point. Absolutely no use for that guy anymore.

Comments

sonatine: now thats a post

Jayjami: Solid

dwai: POOH IS GOD

nightmarefish: Bringin the hits

Load Metric
    No question Abbott and Desantis are the two biggest covid winners politically. Just look at migration numbers. The two greatest future Dem hopes. One resigned due to sexual harrassment and the other got recalled, and won. Here in Florida we have more registered Repubs than Dems for the first time in twenty years. Think about this, back in 2010 midterms Dems held a 550k voters advantage. When Desantis beat that methhead nig faggot, https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...es/3005205001/, the Dems still had a 264k dem advantage.

Thread Information