Page 766 of 947 FirstFirst ... 266666716756762763764765766767768769770776816866 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,320 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Hospitals also arent telling you what strain you have. They just telling you that you positive. So I dont know if I got Delta, Omnicron, Covid

Hoping there are no lines for PCR testing tomorrow morning. Its been 30 deep everyday allday. Gentiles please stay home...do it for Jesus.
    If it presents like the COVID you've heard about for the past two years, it's Delta.

If it presents like a cold, you have Omicron.... or a cold.
    IT WAS ALWAYS A COLD

ON GOD 🙏

Comments

David USF: Funny, I've never seen so many people dead and hospitalized from a cold. IDIOT Go suck another cock, faggot loser.

TheXFactor: Fucking ASS CLOWN! Go get COVID and DIE!!!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

If it presents like the COVID you've heard about for the past two years, it's Delta.

If it presents like a cold, you have Omicron.... or a cold.
    IT WAS ALWAYS A COLD

ON GOD 🙏
    Nah, have never gotten chest pains in my life until early this week. Interesting then that it took me this many concerts to get it

Load Metric
    Some interesting questions mainstream media is avoiding.

Numerous studies including autopsies have shown that early strains of covid caused permanent brain damage.

We are still unsure to what degree brain damage occurs in mild cases and a f the unvaccinated are more likely to get brain damage.

With omicron spread rate it’s likely a majority of Americans will have it by summer time. Hopefully brain damage caused by omicron is not as severe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Some interesting questions mainstream media is avoiding.

Numerous studies including autopsies have shown that early strains of covid caused permanent brain damage.

We are still unsure to what degree brain damage occurs in mild cases and a f the unvaccinated are more likely to get brain damage.

With omicron spread rate it’s likely a majority of Americans will have it by summer time. Hopefully brain damage caused by omicron is not as severe.
    you mean 80 year old dementia patients who died with covid?

what a fucking idiot you are

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have a theory as to why Omicron might be transmitting so quickly, and it would explain a lot. I haven't read this anywhere -- it's just a guess.

Recall that original COVID and its other variants spread the same way -- in a respiratory fashion, through the air. The best estimate is that it's mostly through air, and somewhat through droplets (though not nearly as much as in the air). It did NOT spread on surfaces, and apparently did NOT spread through food or drink. However, if in the same room with someone who has COVID or pre-symptomatic COVID, your chance of getting it was fairly high, especially if in the room for 15 minutes or more, and especially if fairly close to that person. This is why it was so transmissible.

The common cold was/is significantly less contagious than COVID, but spread in a lot more ways, and was far more difficult to avoid. You CAN get the common cold from surfaces. You CAN get the common cold from eating or drinking something which was contaminated by an infected person. You CAN get the common cold from droplets or through the air. So while less contagious, colds were far more difficult to avoid. Thus, even with tremendously less exposure than usual, I still caught two colds in 2020, while I did not get COVID.

Now imagine a hybrid of COVID and the common cold (both coronaviruses). What if you combined the high respiratory spread of COVID with the ability to spread on surfaces and through food/drink of the common cold. You would have something both highly contagious and incredibly difficult to avoid. This would result in an explosion of cases, like we are presently seeing.

It will be interesting to see if this ends up being the reason it is spreading so quickly.

Still, as stated before, I'm really starting to get the idea that it's getting pretty close to being a cold, and it's time to stop panicking. I wish the media/government would just be fully honest and transparent about this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just tried to google this theory, and there is this piece in the Washington Post, which kinda says the same thing I did, without going into specifics of methods of transmission: https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-cold-variant/

I am also trying to find any further research whether Omicron was created by someone's body which had both the common cold and Delta at the same time, essentially creating a new virus with some aspects of both. This was theorized as long as 4 weeks ago, but I haven't seen any follow-up on it. Given that both are coronaviruses (the common cold is more often a coronavirus in the winter, rather than a rhinovirus typical in other seasons), it isn't hard to picture them combining.

It would be like Shaquille O'Neal having a son with a woman who is 5' and 100 pounds, and the kid turning out to be about 6'3" with a normal build.

Note that new strains of the common cold are also created this way. When people have two simultaneous colds, which is rare but not super-rare, a new virus sometimes forms, and if it transmits enough, a new strain develops. This is why we never develop natural immunity to colds.

Load Metric
    I have a theory as to why Omicron might be transmitting so quickly, and it would explain a lot. I haven't read this anywhere -- it's just a guess.

Recall that original COVID and its other variants spread the same way -- in a respiratory fashion, through the air. The best estimate is that it's mostly through air, and somewhat through droplets (though not nearly as much as in the air). It did NOT spread on surfaces, and apparently did NOT spread through food or drink. However, if in the same room with someone who has COVID or pre-symptomatic COVID, your chance of getting it was fairly high, especially if in the room for 15 minutes or more, and especially if fairly close to that person. This is why it was so transmissible.

The common cold was/is significantly less contagious than COVID, but spread in a lot more ways, and was far more difficult to avoid. You CAN get the common cold from surfaces. You CAN get the common cold from eating or drinking something which was contaminated by an infected person. You CAN get the common cold from droplets or through the air. So while less contagious, colds were far more difficult to avoid. Thus, even with tremendously less exposure than usual, I still caught two colds in 2020, while I did not get COVID.

Now imagine a hybrid of COVID and the common cold (both coronaviruses). What if you combined the high respiratory spread of COVID with the ability to spread on surfaces and through food/drink of the common cold. You would have something both highly contagious and incredibly difficult to avoid. This would result in an explosion of cases, like we are presently seeing.

It will be interesting to see if this ends up being the reason it is spreading so quickly.

Still, as stated before, I'm really starting to get the idea that it's getting pretty close to being a cold, and it's time to stop panicking. I wish the media/government would just be fully honest and transparent about this.
    so will you be locking yourself and family in the basement again?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

so will you be locking yourself and family in the basement again?
    My son is going back to school normally in January, so no.

I am actually staying out of crowded indoor spaces, though, until I know a bit more. Since I've avoided this for 2 years, it's busting through vaccines, and we might be at the last variant of any concern, I don't really want to get it at this point. However, I'm not treating it like last year. I go to the store and other places like that. I did go to Vegas last week and was in crowded spaces a number of times, but that was before anyone was aware that Omicron had spread so rapidly. At the time it was projected to be a common variant in the US around January 1, but that turned out to be wrong.

Comments

dwai: good news

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There seem to be 3 possible paths for COVID at this point, and all of them have a reasonable chance to occur:

- Omicron evolves back into something more similar to Delta, or the remaining Delta variant evolves into a more contagious version of itself, and beats Omicron

- Omicron transmits at such breakneck speed, and evades enough vaccines, to where herd immunity develops, and the whole thing dies out

- Omicron goes through further evolution and becomes the common cold

I actually think the second and third possibilities are the more likely ones. By the end of 2022, it's very possible COVID will either be gone or will just be a cold.

Some Democratic strategists are hoping this occurs so Biden can take credit for "beating" COVID, but I think they are underestimating how much of their present agenda revolves around COVID panic. If it really does become a cold by late 2022, and Democrats are still advocating money giveaways, lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates, this is going to kill them even further in November. As it stands, Democrats have been unable to break away from the progressives dominating the party messaging, and thus are already heading for a 2022 beatdown.

Load Metric
    There seem to be 3 possible paths for COVID at this point, and all of them have a reasonable chance to occur:

- Omicron evolves back into something more similar to Delta, or the remaining Delta variant evolves into a more contagious version of itself, and beats Omicron

- Omicron transmits at such breakneck speed, and evades enough vaccines, to where herd immunity develops, and the whole thing dies out

- Omicron goes through further evolution and becomes the common cold

I actually think the second and third possibilities are the more likely ones. By the end of 2022, it's very possible COVID will either be gone or will just be a cold.

Some Democratic strategists are hoping this occurs so Biden can take credit for "beating" COVID, but I think they are underestimating how much of their present agenda revolves around COVID panic. If it really does become a cold by late 2022, and Democrats are still advocating money giveaways, lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates, this is going to kill them even further in November. As it stands, Democrats have been unable to break away from the progressives dominating the party messaging, and thus are already heading for a 2022 beatdown.
    even if it does become the common cold the politicians will never stop with the lockdowns, masks, vaccine and power they've accumulated throughout this entire bullshit scam, this is real life until EVERYONE rejects them.

Load Metric
    If you live in New York City...

COVID is the least of your worries.

Fat cats are taking on even fatter rats in Tribeca’s posh Cast Iron House

https://nypost.com/2021/12/25/fat-ca...st-iron-house/

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211225-222607_Chrome.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  347.8 KB

the result of 2 years of propaganda and fear mongering

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric

Cov2 isn't more contagious than common cold. It's more contagious than flu (influenza). This is roughly the current theory of the faster spread...

"Researchers at the University of Hong Kong recently reported another change with omicron: where it replicates in the body. In a study that has not yet been peer-reviewed, the team found that omicron multiplies 70 times faster in the bronchi — the passages leading into the lungs — compared to delta, as soon as 24 hours after infection. But deeper in the lungs, omicron replicates at a rate lower than the original version of the virus.

In the upper airways, more virus replication may make it easier to breathe out virus particles, allowing them to spread more readily between people. And with lower numbers in the lungs, it may cause less severe illness compared to other variants."

https://www.vox.com/22846696/omicron...tation-vaccine

...the virus in general is problematic because it effects upper and lower respiratory tract. Common cold is predominantly upper respiratory tract disease. Rhinoviruses live longer on surfaces, but that's not even why the "cold" is more contagious. It's more contagious because of the above quote and because it's a collection of symptoms that's caused by 200+ different viruses.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Load Metric
    Oh and they are not more honest about Omicron because they don't know. There's too much noise and not enough time has passed to say anything for certainty. So far it looks promising, but that's about all you can say.

If a virus spreads 4x, but is only half as lethal, you still get 2x bodies. They are still trying to find numbers for those variables.

Comments

Entropy: 70 times! Twice as fast would be remarkable, triple , quad, ten times, 20 times would be unimaginable, virus spewing everywhere..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    DWAI I know my post rocked your confidence in staying un-vaccinated. He's not elderly, he's not obese, he was very confident in his immune system and now he's dead.
    This is the fuck around and find out virus.
    You can get vaccinated and still play your lil character, it's ok.
    You think we are afraid of death?
    I would never accuse a member of the gambling/poker community of being afraid of death, as a matter of fact quite the opposite is true.
    The entire country is in the midst of a suicide epidemic and as new year approaches I urge people to be aware of this and look for these cries for help.
    If you know any of these members in real life you need to stage a IRL intervention asap. Take them in for a psychiatric evaluation, even if by force.
    DWAI/CountryBumpkin/Barksdale
    You're not alone, on behalf of all pfa members we appreciate and respect all your wisdom and advice.
    Here's the national suicide hotline
    1-800-273-8255
    Call anytime.
    Help's on the way.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: terrible post

country978: bumpkin lol. No need to be concerned about me. I have kids.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If you live in New York City...

COVID is the least of your worries.

Fat cats are taking on even fatter rats in Tribeca’s posh Cast Iron House

https://nypost.com/2021/12/25/fat-ca...st-iron-house/

Name:  610C8BAB-F169-4E8D-AE37-6612EB5A3D24.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  75.6 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  Tard.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  184.1 KB
    anti-vaccine kickboxing champion has died from COVID-19 complications after he refused to acknowledge he was severely ill and discharged himself early from the hospital.

Frederic Sinistra, 41, known in kickboxing community as 'The Undertaker,' has died in his home in Ciney, Belgium, according to an announcement posted to his social media earlier this week.

Sinistra's death comes after he was admitted to the hospital in November at the request of his coach, according to Yahoo Sports. During his treatment, Sinistra shared photos and videos of himself inside of an intensive care unit, while maintaining that he would "come back even stronger," and telling fans he was feeling "better and better."

Comments

dwai: faggot gets red

MumblesBadly: “Stupid is as stupid does.”

The Boz: If one dies in Belgium does it even matter or count? 3rd world shithole.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  Tard.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  184.1 KB
    anti-vaccine kickboxing champion has died from COVID-19 complications after he refused to acknowledge he was severely ill and discharged himself early from the hospital.

Frederic Sinistra, 41, known in kickboxing community as 'The Undertaker,' has died in his home in Ciney, Belgium, according to an announcement posted to his social media earlier this week.

Sinistra's death comes after he was admitted to the hospital in November at the request of his coach, according to Yahoo Sports. During his treatment, Sinistra shared photos and videos of himself inside of an intensive care unit, while maintaining that he would "come back even stronger," and telling fans he was feeling "better and better."

man king of anecdotes over here

does this change the fact that 99.98% of ALL people survive covid you stupid dope?

Comments

David USF: Wrong again, cocksucking loser.

The Boz: Fucking people scared of their own shadows.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Assholes lined up for hours for tests here in Florida. I can only assume most want to test positive so they can take off work. No other logical reason for people to care if they have it or not if they aren’t sick or have cold symptoms.

Spoiler alert, everyone has it or will get it and most won’t even know they did.

Fucking 🤡🌎

Comments

dwai:

splitthis:

Thread Information