Page 762 of 946 FirstFirst ... 262662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,240 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    when delta inherits omnicron's 'quirks', its going to be a very strange, very unpleasant new world.
    What's worse than the virus are the people in power using it to exert power over us and strip us of more basic freedoms. Fuck reddit, fuck masks, fuck doctors, fuck liberals
    I would like to know what basic freedoms have been stripped from the "virus is sniffles and the vax is a lie" crowd where you live. Asking because where I live no basic freedoms have been stripped from anybody. Only thing that affected me was the library in town closed for a few months in 2020. I occasionally watch a few minutes of Real America's Voice or OAN Plus, for lols. Both of those channels also talk about power grabs and loss of freedoms, but never give examples. I live in rabid red land so my results may vary from yours. So please go a little deeper and let us know how your life has been negatively affected by your loss of freedoms and the exertion of power by gov. Zap, would jesus ever say fuck doctors?

I hate slow speed limits and having to come to a complete stop way out in the country. Yield signs and unlimited speed are rights I wish covid could give to all.
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It's very frustrating to have to keep playing along with the apocalypse roleplayers. It's been years. I'm just tired of masks and 24/7/365 onslaught of doomsday propaganda. Basic freedoms? Are you kidding? We got locked down and it's about to happen again because the majority of people are retards on antidepressants who just go along with what the TV says and are content as long as they have their legal marijuana and superhero movies on Netflix

Comments

country978: how is person to be locked down with no weed and netflix?

splitthis: Gooooo zapppppp

dwai:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

What's worse than the virus are the people in power using it to exert power over us and strip us of more basic freedoms. Fuck reddit, fuck masks, fuck doctors, fuck liberals
    I would like to know what basic freedoms have been stripped from the "virus is sniffles and the vax is a lie" crowd where you live. Asking because where I live no basic freedoms have been stripped from anybody. Only thing that affected me was the library in town closed for a few months in 2020. I occasionally watch a few minutes of Real America's Voice or OAN Plus, for lols. Both of those channels also talk about power grabs and loss of freedoms, but never give examples. I live in rabid red land so my results may vary from yours. So please go a little deeper and let us know how your life has been negatively affected by your loss of freedoms and the exertion of power by gov. Zap, would jesus ever say fuck doctors?

I hate slow speed limits and having to come to a complete stop way out in the country. Yield signs and unlimited speed are rights I wish covid could give to all.
    I dont have an answer for you but if you are traveling to NY during the holidays I'd avoid trying to eat at Panera without your vaccine passport or you'll be arrested and dragged out of there by the cops.

https://timcast.com/news/watch-man-a...cine-passport/

Petty theft and shoplifting = ok. No vaccine passport = book em Dano.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

Comments

country978: this is a great response. in ny you can also shove people onto subway tracks and be out on bail same day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So when is the best guess for when Omicron is a major variant in the US?

Before or after January 1?

Looks like it's going to replace Delta, it's just a matter of when.

Comments

BCR: Yesterday. It’s already the prevalent strain. It’s almost more rare to go a day without hearing someone has it. Very mild for everyone I know.

Load Metric
    Kid just came home for lunch and said his friends are testing positive. Had to endure a 5 minute rant about how bullshit Covid doesn’t hurt anyone.

We hugged and breathed on each other

Was typing my trip report and and somehow I timed out and lost everything. Thanks Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We will never really know Druff because by January 1st asymptomatic people will not be tested.

It’s gonna be an awful hit to PFA content

Load Metric

If measuring by new cases, try already.

Omicron variant sweeping across nation, now accounts for 73% of new cases; Moderna 3rd dose effective vs. omicron: COVID-19 updates
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ws/8963500002/

Comments

dwai: idiot faggot, it's more contagious way less deadly nobody cares

Forum Wars: Sustained: Mumbles makes a good point...a few DAYS ago, Delta was 98-99% of cases. This is a changing of the guard.

Sanlmar: Omicron in a landslide.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I have never been tested for Covid in my life. My goal is to keep it this way. I have probably been mildly sick 8 times over the last 2 years. My kids have been sick, as kids are, several times over the last couple years.

Unless it is a requirement for work or you are having serious trouble breathing I dont know why anyone would bother to get tested for Coronavirus at this point. What is the point? I cant understand at all when I see videos of people waiting in line for hours to be tested.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I have never been tested for Covid in my life. My goal is to keep it this way. I have probably been mildly sick 8 times over the last 2 years. My kids have been sick, as kids are, several times over the last couple years.

Unless it is a requirement for work or you are having serious trouble breathing I dont know why anyone would bother to get tested for Coronavirus at this point. What is the point? I cant understand at all when I see videos of people waiting in line for hours to be tested.
    How about when people do so called covid screening and they ask if you've been around anyone with covid recently? I always tell them yes, I assume I have been and yet this answer is satisfactory to pass the screening. I had to be tested a week ago for the 1st time to have a procedure

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

travel outside of the country is one reason. One to leave and one to get back in.

I agree though. I was first in when I posted posted earlier today that I have this intuition that very soon asymptomatic people will not be tested. The privacy damage has been done though.

However this has not happened quickly enough as Boston has fallen tonight, country.

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu announced Monday that the city will require COVID-19 vaccinations to enter most indoor spaces starting on Jan. 15, as part of a campaign to increase vaccinations called "B Together."
    Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, gyms, movie theaters, concerts, sports arenas and other entertainment facilities will card you.

Druff has this nostalgia for the ‘80’s in LA. “The Facts of Life” and “Saved By The Bell”. Powerful kid imprinting.

If you were a kid born in the ‘90’s you wore a bicycle helmet. You never questioned wearing one. (Dwai would correctly inform you that only fat kids get brain injuries.) That same ‘90’s kid also gives no fucks about personal privacy. Data collection is the only world he knows. “Whaddya gonna do?”

Kids who are 6-8 years old. Wearing a mask for 2 years. It’s all they know. They gonna be cool with it like the Japanese? Prolly.

Remember guys on this site talking about “return to normal”. Guys who weren’t mouth breathers. Guys like Daly. We ain’t never going back. I said that was nonsense talk then. It’s all a slippery slope.

In 5-7 years when you present your ugly mug to the camera at the entrance to Boston Garden they are gonna know whether you were ever banned for throwing stuff at LeBron James. They will know your criminal history and credit score. Yeah, they will also know without asking whether you’ve been vaccinated for Delta XVII.

No one will care.

Comments

gut: Amen

Load Metric
    Self-declared 'professional cave woman', 34, reveals she dines on roadkill such as 'mild and sweet' rat meat, makes the bones into tools and uses the skin to make clothes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ild-sweet.html

Would you be surprised if she was a former nurse who didn't believe in vaccinations?

Comments

sonatine: split hasnt looked this good since the 70s

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

It's already 73% of new cases -> https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...covid-19-cases

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    In 5-7 years when you present your ugly mug to the camera at the entrance to Boston Garden they are gonna know whether you were ever banned for throwing stuff at LeBron James. They will know your criminal history and credit score. Yeah, they will also know without asking whether you’ve been vaccinated for Delta XVII.

No one will care.
    That's already how it works in China. https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...plained-2018-4

Gold
    Load Metric

If you were a kid born in the ‘90’s you wore a bicycle helmet. You never questioned wearing one. (Dwai would correctly inform you that only fat kids get brain injuries.) That same ‘90’s kid also gives no fucks about personal privacy. Data collection is the only world he knows. “Whaddya gonna do?”

Kids who are 6-8 years old. Wearing a mask for 2 years. ItÂ’s all they know. They gonna be cool with it like the Japanese? Prolly.

Remember guys on this site talking about “return to normal”. Guys who weren’t mouth breathers. Guys like Daly. We ain’t never going back. I said that was nonsense talk then. It’s all a slippery slope.

In 5-7 years when you present your ugly mug to the camera at the entrance to Boston Garden they are gonna know whether you were ever banned for throwing stuff at LeBron James. They will know your criminal history and credit score. Yeah, they will also know without asking whether youÂ’ve been vaccinated for Delta XVII.

No one will care.
    The irony is we would probably already be there, except the authorities are too scared of being called racist for it. It is actually the most progressive cities who are pushing back the hardest against facial ID, because it is "racist." I should note they are pushing back when it comes to identifying homeless people raping in the subways. They have no problem using technology and surveillance as a potent weapon against their perceived political opponents.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post

No one will care.
    That's already how it works in China. https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...plained-2018-4
    Last sentence of the article.

At first, we just worried about losing points, but now we got used to it."

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    You could move to Europe. They seem to have the right idea re: privacy with the GDPR:

https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/

Load Metric

Last sentence of the article.

At first, we just worried about losing points, but now we got used to it."
    How much does PFA rep count for? Are you worried about having such a high rep, it could be -ve points in the real world

Load Metric
    Name:  59925318-61-B6-4-CC8-9-AB1-2-C23-F398-CC88.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  62.0 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You gotta suck someones dick to get monoclonal antibodies in NY rn. Dead ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You could move to Europe. They seem to have the right idea re: privacy with the GDPR:

https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/
    I'm not a big fan of how Europe does a lot of things, but they are 100% correct regarding how they handle both privacy violations and shady tricks aimed at consumers. They're also correct regarding tipping culture (pay all jobs what they're worth, and no tipping).

The above is an example of what I wish we had in the US.

Thread Information