Page 844 of 946 FirstFirst ... 344744794834840841842843844845846847848854894944 ... LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,880 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    BREAKING REPORT: NYC fires another 850 teachers and teaching aides after they FAILED TO GET COVID VACCINE by September 5 deadline - Total of 1,950 TERMINATED BY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION since vaccine mandate took effect.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I have hated teachers unions since the late 70s when I had a few shit public school teachers, and my mom had to explain to me that they can't be fired or disciplined because of something called "tenure". Obviously I only had a limited ability to understand this as a little kid, but as I got older, I got more and more disgusted by the situation when I thought about it.

This COVID matter really exposed the teachers unions for how scummy and selfish they really are. The kids who got fucked the most were not the rich and middle-class kids, but rather the kids from poor neighborhoods, who fell even farther behind, and are likely to feel the ripple effects of this for many years to come.

The fact that they are still having vaccine mandates in September 2022, in the face of all science which states that COVID vaccination is no longer beneficial to stopping the spread, is insane. (Note that the vaccine mandates never require CURRENT vaccination, which is even dumber, and purely symbolic at this point.)

What we've learned in 2020-2022 is what I've always known about the teachers union: It controls the Democratic Party, and it is all about the teachers with seniority, and they give no shits about the kids they teach.

Load Metric
    If you’re wondering if it was ever about “science”…

Name:  F30181FF-65FA-4190-9B88-0A91A124231F.jpeg
Views: 480
Size:  143.9 KB

(((it wasn’t))).

Load Metric
    95% of all parents nationwide have refused to get their kids the covid shot.

Lots of Spoiler Alert enthusiasts out there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    PANDEMIC IS OVER BITCH IS WHAT OL JOE SAID

Bronze
    Load Metric
    95% of all parents nationwide have refused to get their kids the covid shot.

Lots of Spoiler Alert enthusiasts out there.
    (complete lie)

well, not COMPLETE lie. It's true for kids under 5 years old.

Comments

devidee: Ma! Someone almost completely lied on the internet again!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present you "The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the COVID-19 pandemic".

The Lancet is a highly respected, peer-reviewed medical journal, which has existed for almost 200 years.

Given its impeccable credentials, I was cautiously optimistic in my expectations of The Lancet to provide a fair and practical analysis of mistakes dealing with COVID. I was hoping to see a deep dive into both mistakes of over-cautiousness (mostly on the left) and under-cautiousness (mostly on the right).

The piece is extremely long. The reading is not particularly light, either. It would take quite some time to get through. I read about a third of it, before I closed it in frustration. I could not have been more disappointed in the piece.

The entire paper was of a single note. The "mistakes" and "lessons for the future" can be summed up as follows:

More restrictions are better, and all governments not being as restrictive as possible ended up killing people.

Seriously. That was the entire first third of the paper, and it was clear the tone wasn't changing at any point later on. The most mind-boggling thing is that the paper even chided governments for easing restrictions in 2022, in the age of the much weaker Omicron. Even though Omicron's danger level has a similar profile to the flu, this paper repeatedly makes the point that our return to normal life has been a huge mistake, and is killing people.

At no point does it ever give any governments a hard time for being TOO restrictive. The more restrictive and locked down, the better!

This paper was not written from a purely scientific position, either. It's not like it's simply a hard number analysis of COVID deaths and how more restrictions would have affected it, while conceding that shaping pandemic public policy requires many input factors besides the danger of the disease. It does not at all make such a concession. Instead, it reads as an obnoxious left-wing opinion piece, chiding governments around the world (especially the US) for its COVID-era permissiveness.

Yuck.

This would be the equivalent of writing a 100,000 word research paper on how we could save over 40,000 lives per year lost in auto accidents, by simply mandating all vehicles are hard-wired to go no faster than 15mph. Indeed, making such a modification to a 15mph max speed WOULD save about 40,000 lives per year, but that would be a ridiculously stupid thing to mandate, for obvious reasons. But that's essentially what this paper is doing. It is completely ignoring various factors regarding COVID polciy:

- Likely non-compliance rates from the population regarding long term restrictions/lockdowns, especially in authority-questioning countries like the US

- Massive societal harm caused by long term restrictions and lockdowns

- Devastating economic impacts caused by long term restrictions and lockdowns

- The lack of necessity for such lockdowns in the age of Omicron, which is killing very few non-elderly people, and now profiles much like seasonal influenza

This paper was peer reviewed and published without anyone batting an eye. Shows what an echo chamber the academic peer review process has become.

Furthermore, it throws the WHO under the bus and blames them for a lot of the deaths. In response, the WHO posted a rebuttal: https://www.who.int/news/item/15-09-...-19-commission

But who cares? The WHO's problem is that they're now controlled by China, so they won't say or do anything which would piss off the Chinese government. And that's a big problem on its own.

There is a lot to learn from our response to COVID. Mistakes were made on both sides. None of us had faced a real major pandemic in our lifetime, so it's understandable that the response was flawed. However, in order to do it right next time, we need a realistic assessment willing to criticize both sides, not one trying to browbeat the public from a biased pulpit.

Is the scientific community willing to let go of their hatred of Republicans and go back to unbiased research? Sure doesn't seem like it.

Comments

Forum Wars: Thanks for that synopsis and I like your analogy to car accidents/speed limit. It really is that simple. Societal harm from restrictions and lockdowns is HUGE.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present you "The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the COVID-19 pandemic".

The Lancet is a highly respected, peer-reviewed medical journal, which has existed for almost 200 years.

Given its impeccable credentials, I was cautiously optimistic in my expectations of The Lancet to provide a fair and practical analysis of mistakes dealing with COVID. I was hoping to see a deep dive into both mistakes of over-cautiousness (mostly on the left) and under-cautiousness (mostly on the right).

The piece is extremely long. The reading is not particularly light, either. It would take quite some time to get through. I read about a third of it, before I closed it in frustration. I could not have been more disappointed in the piece.

The entire paper was of a single note. The "mistakes" and "lessons for the future" can be summed up as follows:

More restrictions are better, and all governments not being as restrictive as possible ended up killing people.

Seriously. That was the entire first third of the paper, and it was clear the tone wasn't changing at any point later on. The most mind-boggling thing is that the paper even chided governments for easing restrictions in 2022, in the age of the much weaker Omicron. Even though Omicron's danger level has a similar profile to the flu, this paper repeatedly makes the point that our return to normal life has been a huge mistake, and is killing people.

At no point does it ever give any governments a hard time for being TOO restrictive. The more restrictive and locked down, the better!

This paper was not written from a purely scientific position, either. It's not like it's simply a hard number analysis of COVID deaths and how more restrictions would have affected it, while conceding that shaping pandemic public policy requires many input factors besides the danger of the disease. It does not at all make such a concession. Instead, it reads as an obnoxious left-wing opinion piece, chiding governments around the world (especially the US) for its COVID-era permissiveness.

Yuck.

This would be the equivalent of writing a 100,000 word research paper on how we could save over 40,000 lives per year lost in auto accidents, by simply mandating all vehicles are hard-wired to go no faster than 15mph. Indeed, making such a modification to a 15mph max speed WOULD save about 40,000 lives per year, but that would be a ridiculously stupid thing to mandate, for obvious reasons. But that's essentially what this paper is doing. It is completely ignoring various factors regarding COVID polciy:

- Likely non-compliance rates from the population regarding long term restrictions/lockdowns, especially in authority-questioning countries like the US

- The lack of necessity for such lockdowns in the age of Omicron, which is killing very few non-elderly people, and now profiles much like seasonal influenza

This paper was peer reviewed and published without anyone batting an eye. Shows what an echo chamber the academic peer review process has become.

Furthermore, it throws the WHO under the bus and blames them for a lot of the deaths. In response, the WHO posted a rebuttal: https://www.who.int/news/item/15-09-...-19-commission

But who cares? The WHO's problem is that they're now controlled by China, so they won't say or do anything which would piss off the Chinese government. And that's a big problem on its own.

There is a lot to learn from our response to COVID. Mistakes were made on both sides. None of us had faced a real major pandemic in our lifetime, so it's understandable that the response was flawed. However, in order to do it right next time, we need a realistic assessment willing to criticize both sides, not one trying to browbeat the public from a biased pulpit.

Is the scientific community willing to let go of their hatred of Republicans and go back to unbiased research? Sure doesn't seem like it.

Silver
    Load Metric

Retards

Gold
    Load Metric

Yuck.

Whatever The Lancet was once, in the last few years it has taken a sharp turn left and at this point is mainly pseudoscience pushing extreme left policy positions. From Day 1 of the pandemic they have been doggedly pro lockdown, pro vaccine mandate, pro censorship, very pro CCP, and wont even acknowledge the lab leak theory as a possibility.

Comments

splitthis: All of healthcare has become a sham

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://dailysceptic.org/2022/09/22/...-report-finds/
    This is the subject of new research published by the Institute of Public Affairs, which for the first time in Australia calculates many of the costs of the nation’s Covid zealotry up to June 2022. In the report, Hard Lessons: Reckoning the Humanitarian, Economic, and Social Costs of Zero-Covid, we find that the total economic and fiscal cost of the Australian COVID-19 response was no less than A$938.4 billion (£550.6 billion) to June 2022. This report identifies:

$595.8 billion in state and federal Government to enforce Covid policies and stimulate the economy;
    $259.8 billion in lost economic activity because of the restrictions and economic shutdowns;
    $82.8 billion in inflation related costs due to expansive monetary and fiscal policies, a cost which is set to only increase more and more over the next couple of years.

The research also calculates how much children suffered in terms of schooling. Despite being the safest cohort in society when it comes to COVID-19, children were routinely sent home to learn remotely or not learn at all. We estimate children in the state of Victoria would have lost about 12 weeks of reading skills and 17 weeks of numeracy skills, something which for many will never be recovered.

and across the water

The Labour Government is rushing through a new coroner’s amendment bill to ease the “back-log”.

It seems absurd to make legislative changes when the reason, origin, and unprecedented rise in all cause deaths globally are still to be officially determined.

The closing date for submissions is 11.59 pm on Wednesday, 28 September 2022

One of the scary changes this Government is implementing is to “allow the cause of death to be recorded as ‘unascertained natural causes’ when the Coroner has concluded that the death is from a natural cause and no further investigation is necessary”.

Are we living in a completely dystopian universe where this is acceptable, especially in these uncertain times?

Variables such as the adverse effects of Covid 19, the cumulative stress of our excessive response or, quite possibly, the jabbing of over 90 per cent of the population with experimental technology, need to be monitored.

Not least of all is who is culpable for delayed diagnosis and treatment during the lockdowns. Clearly, this Government had an unhealthy tolerance for non-Covid deaths.

It’s scary and no doubt coroners are inundated but this is when more resources need to be found – not a dissolution of the service.

Due to the blinkers on mainstream media, some Kiwis are yet to understand a strong correlation between their loved one’s death and the vaccine meant to protect them.

Even if we dissenters are wrong, there are thousands who will still need to hear an independent report into deaths to prove we are wrong.

But under the changes it won’t be just any old coroner – they are establishing a new judicial officer position, the Associate Coroner, who will be able to perform most of the functions, powers, and duties of Coroners.

Just who that will be is unclear.

All-cause deaths are up. It is not something this Government can deny but it is something they are obviously keeping on the low-down. Go to this link and select NZ from the drop-down menu to take in a chart like that below
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ok25; 09-22-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric

STAY IN DENIAL BCR YOU PETULANT DUMB ASS FAGGOT

Go back to injecting shit in your arm that at least gets you high

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Yuck.

Whatever The Lancet was once, in the last few years it has taken a sharp turn left and at this point is mainly pseudoscience pushing extreme left policy positions. From Day 1 of the pandemic they have been doggedly pro lockdown, pro vaccine mandate, pro censorship, very pro CCP, and wont even acknowledge the lab leak theory as a possibility.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

^ Same shit

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

STAY IN DENIAL BCR YOU PETULANT DUMB ASS FAGGOT

Go back to injecting shit in your arm that at least gets you high

Reminds me of Chernobyl where government said 31 people died but the actual number was 200k. They accused people complaining of sickness of being radiophobic. Babies were born with arms coming out of their heads but the science said normal.

Wake up idiots. They are purposely trying to kill you all while filling their pockets with cash.

Fight the government.
    Fight the vaccines.
    Fight the lgbtq satanic bullshit.

Comments

ok25: My nigga
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/9GvpIB30pBcU/

It's time to start apologizing to the people who you smugly ignored

Load Metric
    Google Vaccine Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (don’t forget the images).

Name:  9572A73B-25DA-44C0-AE51-D053C89D66A6.jpeg
Views: 282
Size:  23.6 KB

Nevermind (google gonna google).

Here you go…

Name:  FD269463-66A9-447E-8974-C5DC7833C2DB.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  422.6 KB

Name:  BCDFD606-90FB-426E-A30A-AA31AA16CEFB.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  359.4 KB

Name:  69A425F3-9DBF-49E8-A0B7-5A092FF49368.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  421.0 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  5BFEE623-4B0C-4082-B0D3-6329B103E582.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  80.1 KB

Name:  ACDFFA61-B018-47CD-905A-68C2F9A1A6E4.jpeg
Views: 210
Size:  240.8 KB

Name:  26867C49-FBC9-4601-BCB2-0D91B36786B1.jpeg
Views: 248
Size:  23.9 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  5BFEE623-4B0C-4082-B0D3-6329B103E582.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  80.1 KB

Name:  ACDFFA61-B018-47CD-905A-68C2F9A1A6E4.jpeg
Views: 210
Size:  240.8 KB

Name:  26867C49-FBC9-4601-BCB2-0D91B36786B1.jpeg
Views: 248
Size:  23.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20220927_135455.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  414.1 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    "He told Dr Shelton that in the past year, 95% of the dead that he has buried, had their covid injections within two weeks of their death."

https://odysee.com/@NZDSOS:2/Brendon-Faithful:3

Where's ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT about how you were fauci bro's?

LOL

Well done assholes

Load Metric
    I’m sure there is no coincidence that they want to decrease human population by 80% and 80% got vaxxed.

If you think THEY got vaxxed well you are hopeless.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information