Page 662 of 947 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast
Results 13,221 to 13,240 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Nevada to implement new CDC mask guidance of masking indoors in public spaces no matter vaccination status at 12:01 a.m. Friday.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    New Colombian COVID-19 variant spreading in the US

https://nypost.com/2021/07/27/new-co...ing-in-the-us/

Lock Everyone Down Now!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Nevada to implement new CDC mask guidance of masking indoors in public spaces no matter vaccination status at 12:01 a.m. Friday.
    Some day you gotta explain the LVS long to me. That’s gotta be some great second level shit

I mean aside from the Fed backstopping all dips/corrections cause lol free enterprise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    doomer faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    A little covid propaganda update from my wife's hospital.

Ages of people currently in the ICU. 65,49,53,58,51,50,77,60. The 53 year old is fully vaccinated and probably won't make it.

Ages of covid patients on my wife's floor (step down from ICU). 52,49,32,27,30,42,63,83,77.

It's becoming clear to them that the delta variant impacts younger people far more than the original virus.

Also, let me put on my tinfoil hat, this vaccine is doing very little to stop people from getting the delta virus. That 1 in 1000 breakthrough stat is complete garbage. I believe Druff has touched on this, the government surely knows this by now and is keeping quiet about it. Likely everyone is passing this shit around with the vaccinated not getting as sick. There were 50k confirmed new cases yesterday which should be alarming because we aren't doing nearly as much testing as we were last winter. The 50k number is likely far higher.
    Yup, I'm becoming concerned that the gubbmint is "lying for our own good" again, because they're afraid if they admit Delta is routinely breaking through the vaccine, people will stop getting vaccinated.

Notice all of the aggressive "get vaccinated now" messaging we're suddenly seeing. How will that message go over, if people believe they'll get COVID anyway despite being vaccinated?

They figure they aren't ready to give us that Pfizer Delta third shot anyway, so they might as well pretend Delta is rarely breaking through, and that our cloth masks will save us in the meantime.

Your "scientific" Democratic party, folks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Ages of people currently in the ICU. 65,49,53,58,51,50,77,60. The 53 year old is fully vaccinated and probably won't make it.

Ages of covid patients on my wife's floor (step down from ICU). 52,49,32,27,30,42,63,83,77.

It's becoming clear to them that the delta variant impacts younger people far more than the original virus.

Also, let me put on my tinfoil hat, this vaccine is doing very little to stop people from getting the delta virus. That 1 in 1000 breakthrough stat is complete garbage. I believe Druff has touched on this, the government surely knows this by now and is keeping quiet about it. Likely everyone is passing this shit around with the vaccinated not getting as sick. There were 50k confirmed new cases yesterday which should be alarming because we aren't doing nearly as much testing as we were last winter. The 50k number is likely far higher.
    Yup, I'm becoming concerned that the gubbmint is "lying for our own good" again, because they're afraid if they admit Delta is routinely breaking through the vaccine, people will stop getting vaccinated.

Notice all of the aggressive "get vaccinated now" messaging we're suddenly seeing. How will that message go over, if people believe they'll get COVID anyway despite being vaccinated?

They figure they aren't ready to give us that Pfizer Delta third shot anyway, so they might as well pretend Delta is rarely breaking through, and that our cloth masks will save us in the meantime.

So you’re saying “your scientific Democratic Party folks” based on your own supposition, not data.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

The messaging includes “your case will be milder” if you are vaccinated. Does Facebook challenge this thought?

It should also include “your insurance company will not cover Covid illness if you are not vaccinated”. Just wait for the new group premiums in January.

We collect employee info regarding vaccination. Each employee gets X number of days off. This number includes vacation, National Holidays, sick days. We are open 365 days.

You can use that time anyway you choose. You are also an employee at will. good luck.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-28-2021 at 12:00 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

The messaging includes “your case will be milder” if you are vaccinated. Does Facebook challenge this thought?

It should also include “your insurance company will not cover Covid illness if you are not vaccinated”. Just wait for the new group premiums in January.
    this is not true, please stop spreading misinformation.

Comments

splitthis: Shillerama

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

We collect employee info regarding vaccination. Each employee gets X number of days off. This number includes vacation, National Holidays, sick days. We are open 365 days.

You can use that time anyway you choose. You are also an employee at will. good luck.

Load Metric

nobody cares guy

your vaccine is useless

if we go back to masks and lockdowns be prepared for a civil war

desantis is our last hope and reason

Comments

splitthis: Desantis for president.

Load Metric

nobody cares guy

your vaccine is useless

I think this is excellent. Each state should decide for themselves. We have no choice because I completely agree anything but that will mean civil war.

I think we are looking for an excuse - Covid will do.

A few of us forecast this years ago. Pitchforks. The reason for conflict is almost incidental. That’s how it usually starts (it already has).

Load Metric
    You and I are more kin than you think

I believe everyone should be free to take the vaccine or not. I personally give no fucks what anyone does.

Covid vaccination rates and that sort of thing tend to work themselves out by community, state or country.

A little respect for each other’s decision is what I do care about. That ain’t America though

Load Metric
    nobody cares guy

your vaccine is useless

I think this is excellent. Each state should decide for themselves. We have no choice because I completely agree anything but that will mean civil war.

I think we are looking for an excuse - Covid will do.

A few of us forecast this years ago. Pitchforks. The reason for conflict is almost incidental. That’s how it usually starts (it already has).
    The CDC's Hysterical Delta Flip-Flop Might Be Its Final Undoing
    https://www.realclearmarkets.com/art...ng_787443.html

pretty good article about how the CDC isn't very SCIENCE!

Comments

splitthis: The damage to their credibility is permanent

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is delta people.

Lock grandma in a bunker, triple mask up, show papers where demanded, and of course, vote Dem.

People are dying of covid who have never died before.

Joe Biden and Tony Fauci have got this.

Let's all skip back to March 2020, and pretend like we learned nothing.

Load Metric
    Went to grocery store today lol seeing masked idiots. The 2 that stuck out the most were the young chick in customer service line BUYING CIGARETTES, and the 300 pounder drooling over the fat cakes aisle.

This shit is too much.

Comments

dwai:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210728-155324_Gallery.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  382.6 KB

BUT MUH TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!

BUT MUH ANTI-VAXXERS

BUT MUH VACCINES!

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210728_1617088185517739396771502.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  118.0 KB

ROFL COVID IS SUCH A JOKE AND YOU HAVE FAGGOTS LIKE BCR AND SONATINE PUSHING THE COVID AGENDA

Load Metric
    I am guessing 4 shots to satisfy the pockets of the plandemic squad since only 50% of country buying into this shit. It’s not science, it’s math.

Comments

dwai:

TheXFactor: But you don't understand 2+2
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I am guessing 4 shots to satisfy the pockets of the plandemic squad since only 50% of country buying into this shit. It’s not science, it’s math.
    this will never end when you have people like BCR and Druff who really believe this is about a virus.

Thread Information