Page 549 of 947 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,980 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Let me guess, you didn't read the whole article and there's no chance you spent any time even glancing at the actual study. I mean if you had, you would have stumbled into this...

"While the earliest doses of vaccines will be given to front-line health care workers under plans such as those from the COVAX initiative and the US NASEM recommendations (3), our work is focused on informing the prioritization of the doses that follow."

...i'm sure you're already profusely apologizing the next time i glance at this thread.
    The debate is a lot more than front-line healthcare workers.

That part is mildly controversial, but the real outrage is coming from the plan to vaccinate "essential workers" ahead of the super elderly.

By the way, this study does NOT validate the vaccine being given to frontline healthcare workers over the elderly. It simply concedes that this plan is already in place, so there's no point in studying it. It attempts to study who comes next, without commenting on the plan for healthcare workers being priority 1.

BTW, I'd be fine with frontline COVID-related workers being priority one. The problem is that ALL healthcare workers are getting the vaccine as top priority, including administrators who have zero contact with patients.

But as I said, that's not even the main issue. It's this "essential workers" crap, which is mostly due to woke politicking and union influence. Anyway, are you saying you agree that frontline healthcare workers should get it first, and the elderly can go second? Because that's not very woke of you.
    so let me get this straight, are you still waiting for the apology?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

That part is mildly controversial, but the real outrage is coming from the plan to vaccinate "essential workers" ahead of the super elderly.

By the way, this study does NOT validate the vaccine being given to frontline healthcare workers over the elderly. It simply concedes that this plan is already in place, so there's no point in studying it. It attempts to study who comes next, without commenting on the plan for healthcare workers being priority 1.

BTW, I'd be fine with frontline COVID-related workers being priority one. The problem is that ALL healthcare workers are getting the vaccine as top priority, including administrators who have zero contact with patients.

But as I said, that's not even the main issue. It's this "essential workers" crap, which is mostly due to woke politicking and union influence. Anyway, are you saying you agree that frontline healthcare workers should get it first, and the elderly can go second? Because that's not very woke of you.
    so let me get this straight, are you still waiting for the apology?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The very scientific goal should be to equalize per capital deaths by race, not lower all deaths across the board, you see.

Racial COVID justice!!!!!!!!111

Keep da unions happy!!!!!111

SCIENCE!!!
    I miss the healthy Druff of old who discussed things rationally and didnt keep moving the goal posts.

Hopefully he can come back one day.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    The very scientific goal should be to equalize per capital deaths by race, not lower all deaths across the board, you see.

SCIENCE!!!
    I miss the healthy Druff of old who discussed things rationally and didnt keep moving the goal posts.

good luck with that
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Let me guess, you didn't read the whole article and there's no chance you spent any time even glancing at the actual study. I mean if you had, you would have stumbled into this...

"While the earliest doses of vaccines will be given to front-line health care workers under plans such as those from the COVAX initiative and the US NASEM recommendations (3), our work is focused on informing the prioritization of the doses that follow."

...i'm sure you're already profusely apologizing the next time i glance at this thread.

Druff...chill man.

Literally every elderly person that wants the vaccine will be vaccinated in the next 60 days.

100 million Americans will be vaccinated by end of February.

Almost 20 million by the first week of January.

Load Metric
    THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Name:  c93239b.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  60.6 KB

Load Metric
    NANCY PISS PANTS PELOSI FINALLY GOT OFF HER ASS AND WE GET OUR PRECIOUS 600 DOLLAR STIMULUS!

THANKS NANCY!

Load Metric
    act right son thats ps5s for everyone

Comments

dwai: actual lol

Load Metric
    im gonna die on this xbox hill but still

Load Metric
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...assengers.html

tl;dr some guy lies says he doesnt have covid gets on the flight then DIES OF COVID ON THE FLIGHT and seriously people photographed the whole thing on the plane and its absolutely unbelievable, like over the fucking top wild as fuck.

people were giving him CPR.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

tl;dr some guy lies says he doesnt have covid gets on the flight then DIES OF COVID ON THE FLIGHT and seriously people photographed the whole thing on the plane and its absolutely unbelievable, like over the fucking top wild as fuck.

rofl @ died of covid

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

rofl @ died of covid

Woulda locked myself in the bathroom and only opened it once everyone left the aircraft.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Druff...chill man.

Literally every elderly person that wants the vaccine will be vaccinated in the next 60 days.

Lol next 60 days

Not like thousands of people aren't dying per day or anything. But I'm glad that the 25 year old supermarket checkers will be getting it really fast.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

SCIENCE!!!

Which goal posts did I move?

Are Scientific American and Nate Silver wrong?

Load Metric

Druff...chill man.

Lol next 60 days

Not like thousands of people aren't dying per day or anything. But I'm glad that the 25 year old supermarket checkers will be getting it really fast.
    2 million people have already gotten it, by end of next week it will be 8 million.

That will be every essential worker who wants it plus millions of older people.

Literally everyone in a nursing home or assisted living facility will have had it by 01/08.

I am not exactly sure why you are unraveling about this? This is a Federal government that literally has 200 years of fucking shit up and somehow they will have vaccinated anyone who wants it in under 6 months.

You are really going to lose your shit over an elderly person not getting it last week versus in the next two weeks?

Load Metric

I am not exactly sure why you are unraveling about this?
    im guessing tucker carlson tweeted about it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lol next 60 days

2 million people have already gotten it, by end of next week it will be 8 million.

That will be every essential worker who wants it plus millions of older people.

Literally everyone in a nursing home or assisted living facility will have had it by 01/08.

I am not exactly sure why you are unraveling about this? This is a Federal government that literally has 200 years of fucking shit up and somehow they will have vaccinated anyone who wants it in under 6 months.

You are really going to lose your shit over an elderly person not getting it last week versus in the next two weeks?
    Elderly people who aren't in nursing homes probably won't get it for a month or more. It's not "last week versus 2 weeks from now".

If everyone elderly was going to have it by December 31, I wouldn't care so much that they're giving it to young supermarket checkers.

However, it's going to be a monthlong expected wait. Given that thousands are dying per day -- most of them elderly -- this is going to mean a LOT of extra unnecessary deaths.

I'm impressed with the speed of vaccine development. That's not my complaint here. The distribution is being fucked up royally, in an effort to appease the unions and the woke left.

This is why people like Nate Silver are loudly complaining about it, and why our usual group of contrarian PFA leftists aren't even attempting to explain this one. It's indefensible, and it's not following the science.

Load Metric

I am not exactly sure why you are unraveling about this?
    im guessing tucker carlson tweeted about it.
    Wasn't Druff recently echoing the team retard stance on the death toll being overblown because it was predominantly killing older people who had less years to live anyway?

Quite the shift!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    and just like that, grocery stores are running low on beef and chicken again.

cool cool.

Thread Information