Page 715 of 946 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,300 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I'm 51, so yes I'm getting up there. And now you know, I did go to college and have 2 degrees. A BA in history and an MBA. I don't think either of those things are related to whether or not you made contradictory statements. Clearly you know way more about the nursing field than I do I just was not understanding what you were trying to say about the women you went to school with who went into nursing. Maybe it is my age.
    We are exactly the same age.

We even have a similar education background? Did you feel challenged by that? If so, you clearly went to a tougher school than me. I could show up twice a week and get a 4.0.

Do you not know 50 women from your school, buddies wives, who became nurses? I felt like I’ve heard of this throughout my life. Girls were full on RNs by 20 when we were 20. Then time went on, laws were passed where they wanted 80 or 90% of staffs to have BSN’s in hospital settings, which had buddies wives doing some bridge course online that was nowhere near the two full years at the end of the BSN program. In many cases, it was no big deal as they already were great at their job. In other cases, you didn’t want these women as your nurses.

You are a bizarre guy. You jump into thread supporting split’s decision. Then fish points out how stupid and childish that mindset is, and you green rep that. You seem to object to my bluntness. That I am rough in my words to a few here. You haven’t been around long enough to see them earn that disrespect.

I’m done with this. There was nothing contradictory about saying some of a very large number of women were particularly dumb. I didn’t say the majority. I didn’t say most. What was a more popular profession when you graduated for women than nursing or teaching? Only thing comparable for really bright girls was pharmacists. Those girls were very bright. We graduated very likely the same year or close. What did women choose when you graduated? I went to a large school with 800 per grade. I knew a whole lot of nurses.
    He hasn’t been around long enough to see through your pseudo intellectual bullshit, but he will.

Comments

BCR: Here is to you out of health care and into a mental hospital bitch

dwai: cokehead offset
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Lets get two facts straight. Nurses are wonderful human beings, they take care of patients when they are in dire straights, seen it first hand. Second, they generally are the biggest sluts. When I used to bar hop and someone identified as a nurse I was like this will be an easy one. Most nurses I nailed generally would smoke and drink a lot, but they were quick to qualify they only did so when out at bars, given the stress of their job. I was like yeah sure, let me buy you another.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It appears that Delta is dominating other variants, so one upside of Delta's contagiousness is that no other variant can really take hold, while Delta itself does not appear to be more deadly than original COVID-19 (though it also doesn't appear less deadly).

When Delta wanes, we may not like what replaces it.

The ultimate solution to all this will be a good treatment. Some are under development, but their effectiveness is unknown. We are likely stuck with COVID forever, and in the future, it will be something that we simply aggressively treat upon discovering we have it.

There will still be some death among those who will refuse this treatment or be too slow to get it, but at least for the responsible of us, COVID will be a lot less scary.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Delta is less deadly without doubt IMO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Is far more dangerous to think you have the right to do anything you want, consequences for society be damned.

So you don’t want to get vaccinated, great. Then there’s a lot of places you don’t get to go and you pay more for insurance. You pay for your own risk. Nothing could be more American.
    You are the worst puppet dummy on this board, probably in the country.
    Could be. But I know that actions (and inactions) have consequences and you haven’t learned that yet. Some “nurse” lol.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Lets get two facts straight. Nurses are wonderful human beings, they take care of patients when they are in dire straights, seen it first hand. Second, they generally are the biggest sluts. When I used to bar hop and someone identified as a nurse I was like this will be an easy one. Most nurses I nailed generally would smoke and drink a lot, but they were quick to qualify they only did so when out at bars, given the stress of their job. I was like yeah sure, let me buy you another.
    Real nurses are wonderful, fake nurses aren’t.

Load Metric
    CDC: Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than people who got shots

https://www.businessinsider.com/unva...ata-2021-9?amp

My condolences.

R.I.P.

Load Metric
    Biden’s last ditch effort to push the jab before it’s known that vaccine is worthless and vaccinated getting it at same rate and as sick as those unvaccinated.

It’s about money, politics, and power. So what else is new lolz.

Meanwhile back at the nursing homes, they are locking down as covid is becoming rampant again there.

Shhhhh, no one is supposed to know……
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Ponzi vaccine y’all.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Ponzi vaccine y’all.

except you buy in with your body and big pharma makes billions of you for the rest of your life as you cannot even fight off the common cold without being hospitalized

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210911-220545_Chrome.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  561.3 KB

LOL

"nO mEdIcAL pErSoNNeL aRe rEfuSiNg thE maNdAtE"

Comments

splitthis: And we won’t ever. SAD

Load Metric
    It's more than clear by now that not getting vaccinated is a retarded choice as seen by hard data in bodies.

Can only hope that something happens for the retarded population gets it together.

My dad's good friend, a high powered attorney in North Carolina (David Freedman of Winston-Salem NC, Google it if you want), just died of delta. Fully vaxxed with nothing preexisting but being 60+.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid as usual

gimmick:

BCR: Sorry to hear that. Bad luck.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL

My boss response to my refusal to both vaccine and testing was ‘oh ok’. I will continue to work as usual and he will continue to hunt for a replacement as before this Biden failure mandate. I hang in to keep his business going until he finds someone else. When I find my cabin in the woods tho, I gotta go.

Resist all tyranny.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I think its more fun to play the game than to not play it at all.

Starting Monday vax cards are mandatory to eat inside restaurants in NY. No worries, got mine for the past 2 months. Lemme tell you though, business was booming this last week.

When the transition goes digital, I have a doctor lined up as well. Well get that taken care of and Ill have all my current customers roll over into that system for a fee.

God Bless America and God Bless capitalism.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I think its more fun to play the game than to not play it at all.

Starting Monday vax cards are mandatory to eat inside restaurants in NY. No worries, got mine for the past 2 months. Lemme tell you though, business was booming this last week.

When the transition goes digital, I have a doctor lined up as well. Well get that taken care of and Ill have all my current customers roll over into that system for a fee.

God Bless America and God Bless capitalism.
    amazing that NYC, the progressive utopia is discriminating against 75% of "people of color"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL

My boss response to my refusal to both vaccine and testing was ‘oh ok’. I will continue to work as usual and he will continue to hunt for a replacement as before this Biden failure mandate. I hang in to keep his business going until he finds someone else. When I find my cabin in the woods tho, I gotta go.

Resist all tyranny.
    How long have you been resigned to the fact that literally no one will care when you go?

Comments

splitthis: Stupid as usual

David USF: Nurse Ratched must be talking about herself again.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    In a Fox News interview, Trump took credit for the fast pace of vaccinations at first and said that the hesitant and the anti-vax era are because of the Democrats. I guess he didn’t hear all the booing when he said during a rally that he had taken the vaccine.

Trump fans, I thought it wasn’t a big deal and we don’t need any vaccine? I thought it was all a hoax? Can anyone clarify?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    In a Fox News interview, Trump took credit for the fast pace of vaccinations at first and said that the hesitant and the anti-vax era are because of the Democrats. I guess he didn’t hear all the booing when he said during a rally that he had taken the vaccine.

Trump fans, I thought it wasn’t a big deal and we don’t need any vaccine? I thought it was all a hoax? Can anyone clarify?

thank Trump for the Trump vaccine, the fastest its ever been done.

Biden hasn't done a god damn thing about covid except turn people against each other even more, worse than that fucking black piece of shit Obama

Load Metric
    remember kamala and Biden and everyone else on Twitter saying they wouldn't take the Trump vaccine?

Pepperidge farms remembers

Gold
    Load Metric
    I would definitely care if Dwai were gone. I think he adds great balance and humor to the site. I think you (Dwai) are wrong about the shots but I'm definitely not convinced of that and so its good for us all to hear both sides. Also, Sloppy Joe, this lawyer dies of delta fully vaxxed and you're calling the unvaxxed retards in the same post?

Comments

dwai: keep posting

Thread Information