Page 861 of 946 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865871911 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,220 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo NO NO I am NOT a FOLLOWER

I do not Follow so am not a LEMMING I do not think myself, you are wrong there sorry"

Minutes later

"Some will not get BOOSTERS like me ive had the 2 shot Pfizer and did my part imho so not everyone gets Boosters some feel they've already done enough"

i'm NOT following anyone as to whether or not they got this Vaccine. You're trying to frame this argument with me as in my own thinking that getting the 2 Shot Pfizer Vaccine was enough, was not. And it was im sure with no Booster needed it was sufficient. Ive never got Covid and was literally in and out hospitals all through Covid times (2021/2022). I never got Covid and either my Pfizer 2 shot Vaccine was why or, never came across it. Also very very BIG was 2020-2022 I was admitted to the Hospital multiple times for planned Surgeries then Post op, Covid Qtip up the nose to go into hospital. GOT very annoying draining to me and the extra Covid steps. And when being admitted having real surgeries that's a part of it all. Covid for me made the whole 2 years a bit more annoying, if you want to know the Truth. Yet some of you rich pathetic scum think you know and you do not. People back in 2020/2021 were all OMG Covid will kill you and mean cmon. And at tht same time every 3-4 months because needed surgeries from being hit by the car in 2020, need to be readmitted to the Hospital have surgery, then everything after for months pos operation, all that too. The Covid stuff people making it out the way everyone was over a FLU VIRUS

Its a FLU VIRUS this isnt Anthrax

Anthrax is and would be a serious and REAL PANDEMIC so you all KNOW now. Covid was a test (bluff..) probably by the United States Government to see how much if any, control they do have in telling States, or people. STOP and they did get Data and everything else during the Covid times, id bet now. For me i was going through surgeries in and out the hospital so whle the rest of everyone as seemingly thinking OMG the flu virus, was literally in bad shape and that got annoying, too bad. It did piss me off sometimes and oh well was hurt. For a long time over the surgeries then post op, recovery just its involved. So while everyone else was OMG Covid my whole entire mind and world never was. For that reason and we know now it was over-exaggerated they printed tons of money (Stupid Trumptard..)

I was hurt in and out the hospital and last thing i was overly thinking about was a flu virus
    Last edited by garrett; 12-07-2022 at 07:37 AM.

Load Metric
    I think the vaccine is causing garrett to have a mental breakdown

let's pray for him 🙏

Load Metric

Comments

ok25: Youtube comments on Dr John and others video's are horrific. Denial to protect their ego trumps empathy or admission. country978 is a good hombre for saying whoops :bad decision

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    a real internet winner here:

ok25: LOL. We are so happy you pulled through! Whew! Such a scary time! Hels yourself
    Sorry for hurting your feelings pussy

Load Metric

ok25: LOL. We are so happy you pulled through! Whew! Such a scary time! Hels yourself
    Ok25 i'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU NOW punk

run around this forum running them gums idiot, well not everyone talks CHIT sign a release and man up or are you a woman running you're MOUTH because you act like a bich man. If you're a MAN come try me on for size for real, you want some of this tell me/ Run around like a weasel thinking you're COOL on a poker message board idiot, and i know few here UFC fight idgaf you run around thinking youre bad sign a release then you're a PUNK

I've watched you enough Not everyone in this world talk talk talk like YOU on this poker forum now, but you will get manned eventually by someone.
    Last edited by garrett; 12-07-2022 at 03:18 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    My mothers friend went to protest this disgusting shit

Thought it would go this way, most people oblivious to whats really happening and if they conceded this the door gets opened

One politician objected throughout the circus....one.

Country currently being taken over by tribal grifters and their collaborators in many industries the last 5 years yet zealanddonk is busy obsessing over scammers thousands of miles away

My Dentist with a PhD uncle is friends with someone fairly high up behind the scenes and her objections to some of the terrible decisions being made were ignored and he was told like all others if he spoke against it. License to practice gone

Nation of indoctrinated sheep
    Last edited by ok25; 12-07-2022 at 03:40 PM.

Load Metric

No you're not shut up your EVIL

enjoy EVIL, RED DEVILS lie more your fake and RICH pathetic loser because you're RICH disgustingly RICH punks Pathetic

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

run around this forum running them gums idiot, well not everyone talks CHIT sign a release and man up or are you a woman running you're MOUTH because you act like a bich man. If you're a MAN come try me on for size for real, you want some of this tell me/ Run around like a weasel thinking you're COOL on a poker message board idiot, and i know few here UFC fight idgaf you run around thinking youre bad sign a release then you're a PUNK

I've watched you enough Not everyone in this world talk talk talk like YOU on this poker forum now, but you will get manned eventually by someone.

Big ugly retard

Posting on here is cool? Nope. I'm here to tilt morons like you. Thanks for the laughs

Load Metric

Big ugly retard

Posting on here is cool? Nope. I'm here to tilt morons like you. Thanks for the laughs

do me a favor ask your mom what she thinks of my cock

Silver
    Load Metric

Big ugly retard

do me a favor ask your mom what she thinks of my cock

Comments

garrett: ;D

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Australian government should be urgently investigating the “incredibly high” 13 per cent excess death rate in 2022, the country’s peak actuarial body says.

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute, with around one-third of those having no link to Covid.

Karen Cutter, an actuary of more than 25 years and spokeswoman for the institute’s Covid-19 Mortality Working Group, said 13 per cent was an “incredibly high number for mortality” and that it was “not clear” what was driving the increase.

“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2 per cent, so 13 per cent is way higher than normal levels,” she said.

“I’m not aware [of anything comparable] in the recent past but I haven’t gone back and looked [historically]. They talk about the flu season of 2017 being really bad, and the mortality there was 1 per cent higher than normal. So it’s well outside the range of normal.”

She added, “In addition to Covid-19 deaths, there are significant numbers of non-Covid deaths – it is not clear what is causing these as there are many factors at play.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...4e237c59f59bf7

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Australian government should be urgently investigating the “incredibly high” 13 per cent excess death rate in 2022, the country’s peak actuarial body says.

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute, with around one-third of those having no link to Covid.

Karen Cutter, an actuary of more than 25 years and spokeswoman for the institute’s Covid-19 Mortality Working Group, said 13 per cent was an “incredibly high number for mortality” and that it was “not clear” what was driving the increase.

“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2 per cent, so 13 per cent is way higher than normal levels,” she said.

“I’m not aware [of anything comparable] in the recent past but I haven’t gone back and looked [historically]. They talk about the flu season of 2017 being really bad, and the mortality there was 1 per cent higher than normal. So it’s well outside the range of normal.”

She added, “In addition to Covid-19 deaths, there are significant numbers of non-Covid deaths – it is not clear what is causing these as there are many factors at play.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...4e237c59f59bf7
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...after-27613873

University student 'dies of joy' after hearing he'd passed his exams with flying colours

Student Mubarak Hussein Sayed Abdel-Jalil, 22, suffered a heart attack and died in hospital after discovering he had passed his final university exams, according to his parents

Silver
    Load Metric
    New Zealand Parents Who Lost Custody of Baby for Demanding Unvaxxed Blood Donors Joins Infowars to Expose Medical Tyranny

https://banned.video/watch?id=63910fadec1e8d0d87cad1d5
    Last edited by ok25; 12-07-2022 at 04:48 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://banned.video/watch?id=6390f4d66fe4340af55c8cec

Excess Deaths Rise in 2022 as Covid Injections Forced on the Public

https://banned.video/watch?id=638fcb384dd62209fa8d20d7

The Future of the GOP: Alex Jones Weighs In on DeSantis Calling Out Vax Manufacturers

Keep denying the truth faggots

Platinum
    Load Metric

The Future of the GOP: Alex Jones Weighs In on DeSantis Calling Out Vax Manufacturers

The truth is you are jumping to conclusions about causes of death as if you are spouting facts. You MAY be correct but you probably aren’t.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

The truth is you are jumping to conclusions about causes of death as if you are spouting facts. You MAY be correct but you probably aren’t.
    keep coping you took the mystery juice for no reason other than you were tricked by the biggest psyop and hardest propaganda ever onslaught onto the public, it's okay, but learn, relax and cope

Comments

ok25:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

EU President Ursula von der Leyen Announces Review of Protected Status for All European Wolves After a Wolf Kills Her Pony
    The European Union is a stupid organisation governed by stupid people.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's what we need to see regarding the "excess death" claim, in order to make it valid.

- How many of these excess deaths occurred in people under 45, compared to 2019?

- Can the cause of these excess deaths be more blamed on the inability to get lifesaving tests/procedures done during the 2020/2021 COVID lockdowns?

- Can the cause of these excess deaths be more blamed by increased suicides and mental health issues due to the lockdowns?

- How many of these excess deaths occurred in otherwise healthy people?

Before you blame the vax, you need to answer the above questions honestly, and with data.

Also, while the vax most certainly did cause some deaths, did the vax-related deaths of people under 45 exceed the COVID deaths of those in the same age group, who might have been saved by the vax?

You can't just jump to simplistic conclusions to say what you want.

If you want to bash the left for something here, it would be the ridiculous lockdowns and closure of hospitals regarding so-called "elective" (which is often still necessary) surgeries. That likely cost a lot of lives, both due to mental health and lack of ability to get things tested/done which otherwise would have saved people.

Thread Information