Page 442 of 946 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Opening the mail probably won't kill you but going to church or a bar will likely get you infected.

Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with 60,000 people screaming, "BLACK LIVES MATTER": 10
    Your house is engulfed in flames... and you're worried about someone dropping cigarette ash on your carpet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Opening the mail probably won't kill you but going to church or a bar will likely get you infected.

Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with 60,000 people screaming, "BLACK LIVES MATTER": 10
    Believing China: 11

Comments

dwai: lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    How does eating at a BBQ get a 5 but eating at a buffet gets an 8? Bunch of left wing bullshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    How does eating at a BBQ get a 5 but eating at a buffet gets an 8? Bunch of left wing bullshit.
    A backyard barbecue is easier to maintain distance and has fewer people, and they don't all stand in line and touch the same stuff one right after another. Fuck it must suck to be poor and dumb like you.

Load Metric
    Cases are skyrocketing and deaths are rising again, back up to nearly 1,000 per day and climbing. Thanks Trump!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Cases are skyrocketing and deaths are rising again, back up to nearly 1,000 per day and climbing. Thanks Trump!
    I predicted on here two weeks ago that death count would start to increase and the world would be closing borders to USA. That’s not rocket science, it’s basic science. The narrative that increased testing is responsible has been disproven numerous but plenty of smart posters on here go with that. Funny how political it’s become because outside of USA most conservatives and liberals have much more similar views on the virus. Trump made this political from the start and so many republicans were blind to follow him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I predicted on here two weeks ago that death count would start to increase and the world would be closing borders to USA. That’s not rocket science, it’s basic science. The narrative that increased testing is responsible has been disproven numerous but plenty of smart posters on here go with that. Funny how political it’s become because outside of USA most conservatives and liberals have much more similar views on the virus. Trump made this political from the start and so many republicans were blind to follow him.
    You still live in Canada. 100% of Americans would rather dodge the virus here than ever move to a country like Canada. Outside of British Columbia, not sure anyone travels to Canada outside a Raptors game.

Load Metric
    Was looking at numbers today and it’s clear that Canada and USA are on two completely different paths. Initially trajectories looked very similar. The difference was Canada didn’t half ass it, well maybe Quebec. But USA numbers are a nightmare right now. Prepare for death numbers to go up in about a week as they lag behind new cases. I’d be fucking pissed if I was an America you guys shut down you economy but do such a half asses job you don’t even fix the problem...

Unfortunately Canada will have no choice but to keep our border closed to you for the next several months.

Just saying June 19th deaths lagged more than expected though so they took awhile. Although there is legitimate evidence of an effort to underreport coronavirus deaths in USA rig now.

Load Metric

You still live in Canada. 100% of Americans would rather dodge the virus here than ever move to a country like Canada. Outside of British Columbia, not sure anyone travels to Canada outside a Raptors game.
    You won’t be saying that when your house value crash again. Mines actually up 20 percent in the last year...

Load Metric

You won’t be saying that when your house value crash again. Mines actually up 20 percent in the last year...
    LOL thinking bottomdick has a house.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The science journal Nature published the study on Wednesday, in which the authors analyzed troves of data from primary care records covering roughly 40% of Britain’s population. The researchers compiled a data base of 17,278,392 primary care records, including 10,926 patients that suffered COVID-19-related deaths.

The study revealed a “jaw-dropping” connection between one’s chances of dying from the disease and their age, Goldacre said. People over age 80 are at least 20 times more likely to die from the disease than someone aged 50-59. The risk of dying from the coronavirus for adults under the age of 40 is close to zero.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    The science journal Nature published the study on Wednesday, in which the authors analyzed troves of data from primary care records covering roughly 40% of Britain’s population. The researchers compiled a data base of 17,278,392 primary care records, including 10,926 patients that suffered COVID-19-related deaths.

The study revealed a “jaw-dropping” connection between one’s chances of dying from the disease and their age, Goldacre said. People over age 80 are at least 20 times more likely to die from the disease than someone aged 50-59. The risk of dying from the coronavirus for adults under the age of 40 is close to zero.
    We’ve known this from the very beginning. The problem has always been once hospitals are overloaded.

Load Metric

I’m burnt out..... remind me why Canadian housing prices didn’t crash in 2008. They didn’t get caught up in sub prime but I can’t remember why.

On the flip side you can’t write off mortgage interest if I recall

tgull has been unintentionally fun today. Shout out

Load Metric
    Have temp for 4th straight I know about. Wasn’t checking before Monday. Still feel fine. No results back yet. Only 2 days, which was earliest time frame. Feel fine. Temp is weird given I can’t recall ever having temp 4 days in a row. Still doubt I have it. Still feel fine. Doubt I have it. If this was as bad as it got, I’d prefer to have it and get it over with if that’s a real thing, getting over it, but the fever is starting to make me think maybe it’s 10% I have it rather than 1%. Been on antibiotics for a few days, usually that knocks any fever away. Everything else normal. Wish they’d call and I could rule it out. I’m usually a 97 guy, so it’s weird.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: get well

big dick: feel better BCR

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Have temp for 4th straight I know about. Wasn’t checking before Monday. Still feel fine. No results back yet. Only 2 days, which was earliest time frame. Feel fine. Temp is weird given I can’t recall ever having temp 4 days in a row. Still doubt I have it. Still feel fine. Doubt I have it. If this was as bad as it got, I’d prefer to have it and get it over with if that’s a real thing, getting over it, but the fever is starting to make me think maybe it’s 10% I have it rather than 1%. Been on antibiotics for a few days, usually that knocks any fever away. Everything else normal. Wish they’d call and I could rule it out. I’m usually a 97 guy, so it’s weird.
    The testing strikes me as near useless. Millions of dollars of outright fake tests were bought in desperation (prolly from China, lol). Verm explained why street grade tests weren’t very accurate compared to a research lab setting. Forget the details.

Suspect baseball players are tested 3x.

Pulse ox and temp will be my strategy. Not a lot you can do either way.

Lotsa luck. Don’t make tgull look like Nostradamus with his list.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The testing strikes me as near useless. Millions of dollars of outright fake tests were bought in desperation (prolly from China, lol). Verm explained why street grade tests weren’t very accurate compared to a research lab setting. Forget the details.

Suspect baseball players are tested 3x.

Pulse ox and temp will be my strategy. Not a lot you can do either way.

Lotsa luck. Don’t make tgull look like Nostradamus with his list.
    It doesn't seem like people who have 4 mild/asymptomatic days suddenly take a turn for the worse. I think it happens sooner, so hopefully this is a good sign either way the results go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I’m burnt out..... remind me why Canadian housing prices didn’t crash in 2008. They didn’t get caught up in sub prime but I can’t remember why.

On the flip side you can’t write off mortgage interest if I recall

tgull has been unintentionally fun today. Shout out
    Better regulation of both banks and borrowers.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Former finance prof here says “:this”

Load Metric
    This sounds like 100% paranoia. You say you have effectively no symptoms except a mild fever of 99, which is a joke. That is not a fever. Like 90% of the people getting tested do not have it. I am about ready to start 'interviewing' people in line for a test, 99% will be Democrat just waiting in line for hours to hurt Trump and give CNN talking points. Starting to fade on you BCR.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: asshole

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Was looking at numbers today and it’s clear that Canada and USA are on two completely different paths. Initially trajectories looked very similar. The difference was Canada didn’t half ass it, well maybe Quebec. But USA numbers are a nightmare right now. Prepare for death numbers to go up in about a week as they lag behind new cases. I’d be fucking pissed if I was an America you guys shut down you economy but do such a half asses job you don’t even fix the problem...

Unfortunately Canada will have no choice but to keep our border closed to you for the next several months.

Just saying June 19th deaths lagged more than expected though so they took awhile. Although there is legitimate evidence of an effort to underreport coronavirus deaths in USA rig now

Load Metric
    This sounds like 100% paranoia. You say you have effectively no symptoms except a mild fever of 99, which is a joke. That is not a fever. Like 90% of the people getting tested do not have it. I am about ready to start 'interviewing' people in line for a test, 99% will be Democrat just waiting in line for hours to hurt Trump and give CNN talking points. Starting to fade on you BCR.
    That must be why we are setting new records for cases and the CDC says even that is an undercount.

You are dumber and a bigger prick than the rest of this forum combined.

Thread Information