Page 434 of 945 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534934 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,680 of 18894

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    don trump jr's girlfriend, kimberly guilfoyle, just tested positive for c19.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow, she's 51. Didn't know that. Looks great for her age.

She's 9 years older than DT jr!

The bad news is that it's not trivial to get this at 51.

Load Metric
    At this rate it won't be long before Donald Trump is infected.

Then we will find out if this virus is fake or not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    At this rate it won't be long before Donald Trump is infected.

Then we will find out if this virus is fake or not.

Let him lose the election first and then let him get the virus.

Scumbag deserves it and much worse in all honesty

Comments

MumblesBadly: Let him be indicted for various federal crimes by the new administration first.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I’m no doctor but she seems to have a healthy set of lungs on her.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: had to be said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I’m no doctor but she seems to have a healthy set of lungs on her.
    If by “healthy”, you mean “fake”, the pictorial record of her cleavage over the past two decades would strongly suggest so. And relatively recently at that.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kimb...rump-jr-2018-5

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: misogyny
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    don trump jr's girlfriend, kimberly guilfoyle, just tested positive for c19.

-250 Donald Trump has fucked or raped at least one of his sons’ girlfriends. So he could catch it from her. Except he probably wasn’t able to get her breathing hard enough to spread it to him.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Wow gimmick is definitely parody material. Contact tracers were not allowed to ask ppl if they attended a protest, the only piece of info u need to NOT promote their studies but yet here u are being a total gasbag about it, kill yourself
    It wasn't about contact tracing. It was about social distancing. When large majority of population is voluntarily carrying tracking devices you can just let computers do all the work. All they did was compare how often red dots met with other red dots before and after the protest period. And i already told you the results. Probably didn't help that since the protest crowd skewed young quite a few them practiced questionable social distancing even before the protests.

Does seem like you're lately completely losing it. Maybe you should start drinking earlier.

Odds that Jr has the virus?

Nvrmnd, he tested negative
    Last edited by RichardBrodiesCombover.; 07-04-2020 at 05:31 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

its likely that the royals received antibody therapy months ago.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    here u are being a total gasbag about it
    It wasn't about contact tracing. It was about social distancing. When large majority of population is voluntarily carrying tracking devices you can just let computers do all the work. All they did was compare how often red dots met with other red dots before and after the protest period. And i already told you the results. Probably didn't help that since the protest crowd skewed young quite a few them practiced questionable social distancing even before the protests.

Does seem like you're lately completely losing it. Maybe you should start drinking earlier.

Since u spoke that into existence, I will start drinking in the AM for u

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

On this same note, I imagine Kimberly G. is receiving antibody treatments, and possibly other treatments, as soon as she was diagnosed positive and will suffer no ill consequences as a result. Whereas commoners like you and I would need to be on our deathbeds to get similar attention.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

On this same note, I imagine Kimberly G. is receiving antibody treatments, and possibly other treatments, as soon as she was diagnosed positive and will suffer no ill consequences as a result. Whereas commoners like you and I would need to be on our deathbeds to get similar attention.
    yeah man, not like being close to the president or his son has perks right?

fucking mong

Load Metric

She certainly looks great for 51, but as I unfortunately am painfully aware, it’s hard to keep it together as 50 approaches. I thought she was one of the hottest broads on tv back when. Lately she looks a little plastic. I’ve always followed her career because I always thought she was a looker.

I think she’s a bit of an opportunist without any real ideals given she worked the whole La Raza lawyer thing, was married to Gavin Newsome, rose through liberal party politics in San Francisco and CNN, and then did the flip. When Newsom first emerged, and she was the first lady of San Francisco or whatever, I recall thinking this dude with this eye candy on his arm might have a shot at the whole thing some day. I wasn’t sure if it was doable being from San Fran and the positions you have to take, but I thought possible. Maybe still possible as country moves his direction? You’d know better than me as I haven’t followed him that close for past years. They just seemed to have that it factor you look for in young politicians when you’re checking how strong your bench is. This reads like a gossip column post, but they had that power couple young Kennedy vibe back 15 years ago, at least superficially. I wasn’t sure they weren’t both empty suits.

I remember she gave birth to some other guys baby right as they were getting divorced. I remember it was strange at the time and I wondered if he was possibly gay and it was a political marriage of convenience, but he got remarried later, so unlikely I guess.

She supposedly got fired by Fox for showing dick pics of guys off the internet to young male staffers and harassing them. That was the word when she left You wouldn’t think most guys would have an issue with getting harassed by her unless they were gay or extraordinarily happily married. My gut read is she’s hot, but I bet she’s rough to deal with and probably a little crazy. Fun ride for Don Jr, but I wouldn’t signing up to be husband #3 given he probably has pretty good options.

She sounds asymptomatic to this point, so she may dodge it. Honestly, all the lung damage stories, all the really rough course of illness stories I’ve personally heard about in our general age range are dudes. I’ve heard of women saying they had a really bad few weeks, but I’ve yet to see or hear any firsthand still struggling two months later stories for like women 35-55. For whatever reason, it seems rougher on middle aged dudes. If you’re 91, it kills equally, but in middle age, the women seem to fare better from what I’ve seen. Maybe it’s that most women are the primary care givers for their kids and usually are the ones wiping the runny noses and have more of the cross immunity from the lesser corona strains.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

She certainly looks great for 51, but as I unfortunately am painfully aware, it’s hard to keep it together as 50 approaches. I thought she was one of the hottest broads on tv back when. Lately she looks a little plastic. I’ve always followed her career because I always thought she was a looker.

I think she’s a bit of an opportunist without any real ideals given she worked the whole La Raza lawyer thing, was married to Gavin Newsome, rose through liberal party politics in San Francisco and CNN, and then did the flip. When Newsom first emerged, and she was the first lady of San Francisco or whatever, I recall thinking this dude with this eye candy on his arm might have a shot at the whole thing some day. I wasn’t sure if it was doable being from San Fran and the positions you have to take, but I thought possible. Maybe still possible as country moves his direction? You’d know better than me as I haven’t followed him that close for past years. They just seemed to have that it factor you look for in young politicians when you’re checking how strong your bench is. This reads like a gossip column post, but they had that power couple young Kennedy vibe back 15 years ago, at least superficially. I wasn’t sure they weren’t both empty suits.

I remember she gave birth to some other guys baby right as they were getting divorced. I remember it was strange at the time and I wondered if he was possibly gay and it was a political marriage of convenience, but he got remarried later, so unlikely I guess.

She supposedly got fired by Fox for showing dick pics of guys off the internet to young male staffers and harassing them. That was the word when she left You wouldn’t think most guys would have an issue with getting harassed by her unless they were gay or extraordinarily happily married. My gut read is she’s hot, but I bet she’s rough to deal with and probably a little crazy. Fun ride for Don Jr, but I wouldn’t signing up to be husband #3 given he probably has pretty good options.

She sounds asymptomatic to this point, so she may dodge it. Honestly, all the lung damage stories, all the really rough course of illness stories I’ve personally heard about in our general age range are dudes. I’ve heard of women saying they had a really bad few weeks, but I’ve yet to see or hear any firsthand still struggling two months later stories for like women 35-55. For whatever reason, it seems rougher on middle aged dudes. If you’re 91, it kills equally, but in middle age, the women seem to fare better from what I’ve seen. Maybe it’s that most women are the primary care givers for their kids and usually are the ones wiping the runny noses and have more of the cross immunity from the lesser corona strains.
    A year ago if you had asked me if Newsom had a chance to make a run for President I would have said yes. But now I think the baggage from Corona and progressive protests/reforms is going to bury his career. Plus, I think the fact he is a white male is going to work against him moving forward, especially in the Democrat Party.

Ironically, I think the fallout from the Trump presidency and progressive "reforms" may ultimately damage the Dem party more than the Republican one in the long run. I think the Republican Party will quickly put Trump in the rear view mirror and rebrand itself as a conservative movement without the racism. The Democrat party is going to have real problems moving forward, without the Trump boogeyman to focus on, because they have been hijacked by such polarizing and divisive movements and people they have to kowtow to.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

A year ago if you had asked me if Newsom had a chance to make a run for President I would have said yes. But now I think the baggage from Corona and progressive protests/reforms is going to bury his career. Plus, I think the fact he is a white male is going to work against him moving forward, especially in the Democrat Party.

Ironically, I think the fallout from the Trump presidency and progressive "reforms" may ultimately damage the Dem party more than the Republican one in the long run. I think the Republican Party will quickly put Trump in the rear view mirror and rebrand itself as a conservative movement without the racism. The Democrat party is going to have real problems moving forward, without the Trump boogeyman to focus on, because they have been hijacked by such polarizing and divisive movements and people they have to kowtow to.
    All incorrect. The Democratic (that's the name, not Democrat) party is well positioned for the future. Demographic and economic changes combined with the fact that the Republican Party are insane hateful exclusionary geezers (not just Trump) are going to create long term problems for the Republicans. Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, even Texas are turning purple and could easily turn blue in another decade or two, and are increasing in size and thus EVs.

The Democratic candidate has won the popular vote in 6 of the past 7 elections, and you can book it that it will be 7/8 after this year's election. In two of those the Republican won the Electoral College despite losing, but good luck if you are counting on that to keep happening. That requires both parties to have approximately an equal number of solid EVs and for most of the swing states to break the Republican's way. In another decade there will be enough solid blue EVs so that the Democrats need fewer swing states to win but the Republican will have to bink them all.

Comments

MumblesBadly: So easy to spot a rightwing retard when they say “Democrat” party.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    How can that be? Bottomset and Moscow Mitch McConnell said this is a blue state problem.

Load Metric
    USA is number one.

Thank you, Donald Trump.

Load Metric
    Thanks Donald!!!

Thread Information