Page 181 of 946 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Todd, facts don't matter, TDS has infected PFA.
    oh look, a completely irrelevant poster who was convinced “HODL” was a sound investment strategy and got financially ruined as a consequence, has now pivoted to being an EDGY poster.

I find your take on me to be both monotonous and puerile. It also is a tale yes a tale as to your age and thus understanding. It is often attributed to Churchill but it was actually the French men Jules Claretie who said it best.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No truer words have been spoken, just look around, this divide among a nation it comes down to heart vs head. We can look closer at such writings by Fyodor Dostoyevsky who famously said "you must feel less to know more".

What you feel means nothing in terms of truth.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Monotonous and puerile

Load Metric
    Druff I generally agree w you but your in Cali and I’m in Dixie. Diff views on what’s for cause and what’s pretextual.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

oh look, a completely irrelevant poster who was convinced “HODL” was a sound investment strategy and got financially ruined as a consequence, has now pivoted to being an EDGY poster.

I find your take on me to be both monotonous and puerile. It also is a tale yes a tale as to your age and thus understanding. It is often attributed to Churchill but it was actually the French men Jules Claretie who said it best.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No truer words have been spoken, just look around, this divide among a nation it comes down to heart vs head. We can look closer at such writings by Fyodor Dostoyevsky who famously said "you must feel less to know more".

you know, you can be a conservative and still think trump is an abortion.

Load Metric
    OT Druff - how much has site traffic increased during cv19?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

eloquently put, true.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I wore gloves and a facemask to the pharmacy yesterday.

Everyone looked at me like I was retarded.

I felt retarded.

Am I retarded?
    been doing the same thing...fuck this shit...I aint about to go out once a week and get this fucking shit by chance...

feels like an overkill, but whatever...

im in NJ so it's probably a little less odd here...

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think we’re the only two on the site.

Most of the dumb shit Trump does/says is a direct reflection of him having the lowest emotional intelligence of anyone I’ve ever witnessed. Day to day it doesn’t scare me all that much but having a leader with low EQ during a time of crisis is a ticking time bomb on so many levels.

Having said that, I actually still get Druff’s point about the media reporting fake shit. I have no idea why they do this. He gives them more than enough real shit to report on that demonstrates how unfit and incapable he is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

What is he saying now that you find so dangerous?

he just sent every infected person with a car, bus, or train ticket scattering across the country.

i could go on with other examples but lets be honest, youre not really capable of recognizing the danger/grotesque irresponsibility/abject mental illness in any of this.
    This is exactly what happened when Italy tried to do it.

Also talk about how irresponsible it is to tweet this shit. At this point I just see Trump supporters as the same category as religious fanatics.

Name:  ry2xg12daon41.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  103.2 KB

Load Metric
    Yes, he also said some stupid things (such as the aforementioned 15 cases quote), but keep in mind that most of the country was treating the coronavirus this way at the time.

Were you socially isolating then? Did you picture sports being shut down? Did you picture the entire country being told to stay home?
    This is fucking retarded.

I guess we shouldn't ask for better from our leaders. It's one thing for me to say earlier in this thread "I'll take my chances" because I was totally mis-informed but quite another for the leader of the free world to have the exact same attitude a month & a half later when the shit is hitting the fan & he's had all the people around him giving him the proper information for 2+ months.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Most of the dumb shit Trump does/says is a direct reflection of him having the lowest emotional intelligence of anyone I’ve ever witnessed. Day to day it doesn’t scare me all that much but having a leader with low EQ during a time of crisis is a ticking time bomb on so many levels.

Having said that, I actually still get Druff’s point about the media reporting fake shit. I have no idea why they do this. He gives them more than enough real shit to report on that demonstrates how unfit and incapable he is.

Explain the fear, honestly what do you suspect he could do, press a button at 2 am when no one is around, order an attack because the 7-11 ran out of milk, what? Besides tweeting and saying something off color which at this point other leaders just roll eyes at, what is this fear?

This fear that trumps markets, employment, global ranking and so on. I'm waiting to hear what youd trade all that for.

Load Metric
    There's no way to prove this, but I picture a Democratic President being too afraid of being labeled "racist" to put the China travel restrictions in place as early as January 31.
    He got very little criticism for that decision. He was actually praised by several democrats.

He's lying to make people think that the all the criticism for things he actually fucked up was actually for something he did right. Which would mean all the criticism is invalid, and make him a hero and a victim.

Seems like he just jumped all over this fake Schumer tweet and never looked back.

Name:  5171815e7977df96c74ac73b82670562.png
Views: 392
Size:  115.9 KB

FAKE^^^^

Load Metric
    the simple truth is that he had a run-book for pandemics that would have saved thousands of lives.

and he tossed it on a shelf and tried to miles davis a bunch of flailing, inefficient, scientifically illiterate and constantly reversed agendas because the playbook was provided by the obama administration.

anything anyone says that doesnt acknowledge these basic, straightforward facts undermine the core lesson that everyone should be jotting down;

mentally retarded people with horrific personality disorders make poor leaders.

Comments

Sanlmar: Michael Lewis wishes he had your gift but said exactly the same thing before this ever happened.

tony bagadonuts: Jazz is just noise. Insolent noise.

MumblesBadly: Agreed, it should read “...should be jotting down[colon]...”

Crowe Diddly: No, no, no, you don't understand, he had a gut feeling...

Muck Ficon: :this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the simple truth is that he had a run-book for pandemics that would have saved thousands of lives.

and he tossed it on a shelf and tried to miles davis a bunch of flailing, inefficient, scientifically illiterate and constantly reversed agendas because the playbook was provided by the obama administration.

anything anyone says that doesnt acknowledge these basic, straightforward facts undermine the core lesson that everyone should be jotting down;

mentally retarded people with horrific personality disorders make poor leaders.

You mean the Obama who didn't restock mask and vents after the last outbreak?

Sir, you have TDS.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Explain the fear, honestly what do you suspect he could do, press a button at 2 am when no one is around, order an attack because the 7-11 ran out of milk, what? Besides tweeting and saying something off color which at this point other leaders just roll eyes at, what is this fear?

This fear that trumps markets, employment, global ranking and so on. I'm waiting to hear what youd trade all that for.
    People with low EQ don’t have the ability to make decisions that are best for everyone, they’re only concerned about what’s best from them personality. Historically low EQ combined with Trump coming from a childhood of extreme wealth and privilege has resolved in the egotistical sociopath we see today. Dangerous AF in the current situation. Day to day I don’t really give a shit about all the retarded stuff he says. It gets scary at a time of crisis because his decisions will be what’s best for him first which can be catastrophic. No?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Not bad

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Trump is just shooting his mouth off which is patently dangerous and disruptive

Incredibly stupid

Fortunately I think most serious Americans dismiss him. Still tragic
    So we are just setting aside all the dangerous things he said before?

Right now he's saying restrictions should be lifted by Easter. There's no way to know if that's scientifically warranted, and it likely is not. Knowing what we know now, if he tells people to go back to normal life before Easter, he's killing people.

Fortunately, it will be mostly his supporters who listen and do it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

"We're thinking about certain things. Some people would like to see New York quarantined because it's a hotspot. ... We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House for Norfolk Naval Station to send off a Navy hospital ship to New York.
    How is any of that dangerous?
    Do you believe Dr. Fauci is part of an anti-Trump conspiracy? Because the news sources you usually consume think so. Just want to get your take on it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

So we are just setting aside all the dangerous things he said before?

Right now he's saying restrictions should be lifted by Easter. There's no way to know if that's scientifically warranted, and it likely is not. Knowing what we know now, if he tells people to go back to normal life before Easter, he's killing people.

Fortunately, it will be mostly his supporters who listen and do it.

Alternatively, by not giving any kind of timeline, you are plunging this country deeper and deeper in a hole mentally and economically. At some point we have to say ok time to get back to work. If we wait till a vaccine is developed, we might as well sit home till 2021.

Load Metric

and once again, trump is forced to totally retract his agenda because its laughable and insane at face value.

so what did we accomplish? putting a spotlight on trump while sewing chaos and panic.

https://www.verywellmind.com/narciss...isorder-425426

oh.

Comments

MumblesBadly: *sowing
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

"We're thinking about certain things. Some people would like to see New York quarantined because it's a hotspot. ... We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House for Norfolk Naval Station to send off a Navy hospital ship to New York.
    How is any of that dangerous?

You are truly are slow to listening. This is almost a straw man dumb response.

You can’t free associate and brain storm such drastic measures on the national stage.

Especially without consulting with the states affected or any legal or medical expert.

Furthermore, nobody is blaming Trump for the pandemic as you claim. It was fairly easy to ignore him previously. I was anything but a Sonatine Orangeman guy. He was a benign tumor. The alternative seemed worse.

My reaction to his stupidity now is similar to how I felt watching Warren. It’s a visceral hatred of his incompetence and ineptness.

The crisis has thrust him under the microscope and tested him and it’s cringeworthy.

Load Metric

People with low EQ don’t have the ability to make decisions that are best for everyone, they’re only concerned about what’s best from them personality. Historically low EQ combined with Trump coming from a childhood of extreme wealth and privilege has resolved in the egotistical sociopath we see today. Dangerous AF in the current situation. Day to day I don’t really give a shit about all the retarded stuff he says. It gets scary at a time of crisis because his decisions will be what’s best for him first which can be catastrophic. No?
    Logically put, yes I can agree that type of person can be dangerous but I fail to see the big one he is capable of that no one around him stops him from doing. As you said not the day to day stupidity but the "big one" we must fear. The truth is until this virus he just flat out won, Muller reports, Russian collusion, Steele files, Ukrainian ordeal etc etc Record markets, employment... Even with all the self centeredness he managed to use it to make America better. If you think Obama made America better youd have to explain how, no one black person could tell you that. Not from a "feeling" they have but hard facts on paper. Obama failed, he did it with the most eloquent of speech, dignity and grace but he failed. at best par for the course.

Thread Information