Page 826 of 947 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836876926 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,520 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I PLAYED HOOKIE THE DAY OF MY BOOSTER APPT. THERE WAS NO POINT.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Name:  DD791D45-C32E-452C-9257-388A08839078.jpeg
Views: 415
Size:  192.4 KB

Name:  3C2629ED-9187-4C5A-A108-7BF498E88BCB.jpeg
Views: 411
Size:  15.0 KB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lmao

country978: oh no!! the most dangerous one yet.

Load Metric
    Lots are just dropping dead. Cant be hidden forever. Anyone who accepted the jab for a job forfeited their life.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    WATCH OUT TODGE NINJA COVID IS COMING TIME FOR YOUR 5TH JAB SOON
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    really tho what are the chances he gets another jab before the year is out, got to be a lock imo
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    So much for herd immunity, thanks right wingers.

Everyone needs to get some N95 or ZKN95 masks and use em like their life depends on it! W

Tucker's the only one even close to telling the truth about the CV.

Gold
    Load Metric
    So much for herd immunity, thanks right wingers.

Everyone needs to get some N95 or ZKN95 masks and use em like their life depends on it! W

Tucker's the only one even close to telling the truth about the CV.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    RUSSIA, YOUR BOT IS BROKEN.

Comments

Pablo:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    He did that because he didn't want to abuse his position in order to skip ahead of everyone else in line.

Yea right

It's fucked up we can't believe a word out of their mouths about anything, and this goes for all companies.

The obvious answer is healthcare can't be for profit but we got all these pigs at the trough blocking the solution.
    If govt was doing the r&d I imagine life expectancy would be a decade longer, but no these fucks are paying the MSM hush money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    He did that because he didn't want to abuse his position in order to skip ahead of everyone else in line.

Yea right

It's fucked up we can't believe a word out of their mouths about anything, and this goes for all companies.

The obvious answer is healthcare can't be for profit but we got all these pigs at the trough blocking the solution.
    If govt was doing the r&d I imagine life expectancy would be a decade longer, but no these fucks are paying the MSM hush money.

Pfizer’s CEO has had Covid-19 vaccine
    25 JANUARY 2022

WHAT WAS CLAIMED
    Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla hasn’t been vaccinated against Covid-19 because he is “healthy” and doesn’t want to “cut the line”.

OUR VERDICT
    Mr Bourla said this in December 2020. He has since publicly shared pictures of him being vaccinated against Covid-19.

A video reel shared to Instagram on 23 January claims that the CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, has not had a Covid-19 vaccine because he doesn’t want to “cut the line”.

A watermark on the video indicates it was taken from TikTok, but the original account which posted the video now appears to have been deleted or suspended. However, Full Fact found other versions of the clip with thousands of likes still live on the social media site.

There is no mention in the Instagrampost of the fact that Mr Bourla’s interview with CNBC, shown in the clip, actually took place more than a year ago on 14 December 2020. In fact, many people commenting on it seem to think that the clip is much more recent.

https://fullfact.org/health/pfizer-ceo-covid-vaccine/

Silver
    Load Metric
    Covid, The Ukraine....

Imagine all the stuff your television lies to you about every second of every day.

Hearing people defend the coercion, the mandates, etc - makes understanding the holocaust a lot easier.

Any Jewish person running around supporting this nonsense is really a fucking idiot - whereas the rest of you are just the standard, run of the mill, the woods are full of people like you idiots.

War is a racket, Covid is a grift. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My son has long COVID. Fortunately it's not a terrible case of it -- just persistent fatigue. He used to never take naps or get in bed during the day, and since COVID, he does. He's also had several viral-type illnesses since recovering from COVID, but I think that's separate.

I am trying as a parent not to panic about this, because it might go away on its own, and there might eventually be a cure, because there are a lot of attempts to research this. Also, it isn't life-threatening... just unpleasant.

Some progress has finally been made. Researchers in Boston have found a marker in the blood of kids formerly infected with COVID-19, where the spike protein is still hanging around. They claim that the spike protein was not there in kids without long COVID.

There is still no cure, but this at least (probably) allows for identification of long COVID, as well as identification of when it's cured. That's an important step.

Here's the article: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/07/...ovid-patients/

I do not have any long COVID symptoms, and it's been about four weeks since I recovered.

Comments

dwai: can't believe you believe in this bullshit after you got played for two years

devidee: Jesus, bro.

1dollarboxcar: spike protein hanging around= that's from the useless and harmful vaccine.....

Load Metric
    My son has long COVID. Fortunately it's not a terrible case of it -- just persistent fatigue. He used to never take naps or get in bed during the day, and since COVID, he does. He's also had several viral-type illnesses since recovering from COVID, but I think that's separate.

I am trying as a parent not to panic about this, because it might go away on its own, and there might eventually be a cure, because there are a lot of attempts to research this. Also, it isn't life-threatening... just unpleasant.

Some progress has finally been made. Researchers in Boston have found a marker in the blood of kids formerly infected with COVID-19, where the spike protein is still hanging around. They claim that the spike protein was not there in kids without long COVID.

There is still no cure, but this at least (probably) allows for identification of long COVID, as well as identification of when it's cured. That's an important step.

I do not have any long COVID symptoms, and it's been about four weeks since I recovered.
    real studies exist that say that long covid doesn't exist, it's mental illness or munchhausen and or munchhausen (by proxy)

tell your kid to stop being lazy and go play with his friends

Comments

1dollarboxcar: true shit...

Load Metric
    Have you asked your physician if its just possible your son is gay

Comments

splitthis: Thats the teachers job….

1dollarboxcar: probably TRANSitioning....

Load Metric

Have your stubborn ass take him to a natural doc for nutrition response testing. He is deficient in vitamins and or minerals that will be determined and quickly remedied.
    Ffs do it.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    druff went from hypochondriac to munchhausen by proxy in two years because the media brainwashed him.

my god what a trash website

Comments

Jayjami: Yet you keep posting here

Load Metric

give him some ivermectin, i heard it works, and unlike the useless and harmful vaccine, it's safe and effective....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You guys can troll me all you want about COVID, but this is my son we are talking about here. As a parent, it is very upsetting to watch this.

It was definitely an after-effect of COVID. His case of COVID wasn't even bad. At its worst point, it wasn't as bad as some colds he's had. However, it hung around for weeks, and when it finally seemed better, the fatigue never improved.

It's not a coincidence that he got chronic fatigue right when COVID ended. There's no treatment for this right now, and nothing to do. He's not sick, just gets tired more easily than before.

By contrast, my COVID symptoms (which were very mild anyway) vanished weeks ago, and it's like I never had it. Zero lasting effects.

I do hope there is more research done soon, and they will come up with a way to flush this virus completely out of the body. Note that some viruses stay with you forever, such as chicken pox.

Comments

BCR: Hope he gets his energy back. Been reading a lot of conjecture that it reactivates things like Epstein Barr in some, of which most of us are exposed. Even kids.

Thread Information