Page 396 of 947 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496896 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

You just can’t bring yourself to hold them accountable can you? Your position is that their mistakes weren’t their fault? Come on man.

im a data and analysis man.

you're... not, apparently.

you can call me 'man' and get emotional all you want; asking me to dumb down the basis for assigning culpability does you no favors here.

youre literally saying im not allowed to call the ocean wet because a sponge that got damp at high tide is wet as well.

its childish and bizarre and if anything, it says to me you got about 2 paragraphs into that article before you said OMG IM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST and rushed back here to make this bad faith plea to see the world your way.

i cant help you, and you seem disinterested in helping yourself.

which is perhaps the single greatest common theme in team retardia.
    Cuomo sent Covid positive people to nursing homes which resulted in thousands of deaths. This isn’t a conspiracy theory, this is fact. He’s the leader of a state that made that decision. I anticipate the Orange retard to make mistakes like that because he’s a retard after all. Cuomo on the other hand isn’t a retard and should have known throwing Covid positive people in with the most vulnerable population would result in shit tons of deaths. That blood is on his hands and he’s covered. He also made the decision to close his state days after Washington and California, how many lives did it cost?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    100k dead and the only thing that a Team Retard member has commended Trump for is when Druff applauded his decision to ban China travel (give or take 40k people) and to call it China virus.
    It comes from CHINA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

No, you're right he did say not to wear masks and not to worry about it too much in Feb. My bad.

But who is saying that the correct decision would've been to wear masks in mid feb? Or that if only we had worn masks in Feb this all could've been avoided?
    The Koreans
    Where are you reading that that that's what 'the koreans' are saying.

Load Metric
    nightmarefish: I’m not in the emotional party, that’s you homie.

ahhh so im the emotional one, thats why youre negging me and begging for me to agree with you?

that doesnt make a lot of sense at face value. you know that, right?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

im a data and analysis man.

you're... not, apparently.

you can call me 'man' and get emotional all you want; asking me to dumb down the basis for assigning culpability does you no favors here.

youre literally saying im not allowed to call the ocean wet because a sponge that got damp at high tide is wet as well.

its childish and bizarre and if anything, it says to me you got about 2 paragraphs into that article before you said OMG IM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST and rushed back here to make this bad faith plea to see the world your way.

i cant help you, and you seem disinterested in helping yourself.

which is perhaps the single greatest common theme in team retardia.
    Cuomo sent Covid positive people to nursing homes which resulted in thousands of deaths. This isn’t a conspiracy theory, this is fact. He’s the leader of a state that made that decision. I anticipate the Orange retard to make mistakes like that because he’s a retard after all. Cuomo on the other hand isn’t a retard and should have known throwing Covid positive people in with the most vulnerable population would result in shit tons of deaths. That blood is on his hands and he’s covered. He also made the decision to close his state days after Washington and California, how many lives did it cost?

ahhh the nursing home thing, yeah i havent read much about that.

very stupid if true, id like to hear his logic/response.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The stock market is doing great! The reopening is going great! Trump owns you all, you're all mad more people aren't dying! TRUMP2020

Platinum
    Load Metric

The Koreans
    Yes the Koreans were showing us exactly how to stop the spread while Fauci was telling us not to wear them.

Load Metric
    100k dead and the only thing that a Team Retard member has commended Trump for is when Druff applauded his decision to ban China travel (give or take 40k people) and to call it China virus.
    Republican 'Corona Virus Big Book' From April.
    https://static.politico.com/80/54/2f...ok-4.17.20.pdf

Name:  399d9d9351907deff9b9ad56f81d9f3d.png
Views: 283
Size:  66.2 KB

Name:  4b63b1214379c0b2e22c3a6a4a2715cb.png
Views: 303
Size:  49.9 KB

Seems like nightmarefish got the updated one. 'Don't defend Trump - Just attack literally anyone else that isn't a republican'.

Load Metric

Yes the Koreans were showing us exactly how to stop the spread while Fauci was telling us not to wear them.
    Where are you reading that that that's what 'the koreans' are saying. Who is telling you this? Did you just come up with it on your own?

Platinum
    Load Metric

ahhh so im the emotional one, thats why youre negging me and begging for me to agree with you?

Yes you’re emotional, that’s why you’re unwilling to ever assign anyone in your party blame and 100% of the time jump to it must be Trump’s fault and find any spin you can. I try to look at every situation and assign blame where it belongs, I don’t take party affiliation into account because I’m close to the center and see both sides at times have valid points. I don’t disregard the mistakes and retards of my own party, that’s a bad look.

You’re more concerned with retarded shit Trump says which has no impact on anything except making him look retarded, than you are with decisions made by leaders of your own party that directly resulted in deaths. It’s truly bizarre and can only be explained by your hatred for Trump making you emotional which makes your judgement questionable.

Comments

splitthis: Got that shit right
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 05-27-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If this is the end of it, and we float into summer and fall, I feel Trump will be looked on favorably down the road.

Load Metric

Yes you’re emotional, that’s why you’re unwilling to ever assign anyone in your party blame and 100% of the time jump to it must be Trump’s fault and find any spin you can. I try to look at every situation and assign blame where it belongs, I don’t take party affiliation into account because I’m close to the center and see both sides at times have valid points. I don’t disregard the mistakes and retards of my own party, that’s a bad look.

You’re more concerned with retarded shit Trump says which has no impact on anything except making him look retarded, than you are with decisions made by leaders of your own party that directly resulted in deaths. It’s truly bizarre and can only be explained by your hatred for Trump making you emotional which makes your judgement questionable.

so you dont trust data, you dont know what emotions are, and you feel that people who subscribe to a mature, proven method for analytics have questionable judgement.

the good news is, you've found a home here.

Platinum
    Load Metric

so you dont trust data, you dont know what emotions are, and you feel that people who subscribe to a mature, proven method for analytics have questionable judgement.

More deflecting and zero accountability. I give you credit for consistency.

Comments

dwai: best part of sonatine's range

Load Metric

Did you think if you called Trump the Orange Retard you'd win some trust and be able to convince people that Fauci fucked up by saying no masks in Feb?

Load Metric

Did you think if you called Trump the Orange Retard you'd win some trust and be able to convince people that Fauci fucked up by saying no masks in Feb?

they are panicking.

Load Metric
    These liberals are deranged, you'll never convince them of any wrongdoing on their end.

They're so mad we're not all locked inside our houses anymore and their gas lighting doesn't work anymore

Load Metric

ahhh the nursing home thing, yeah i havent read much about that.

very stupid if true, id like to hear his logic/response.
    There is nothing to research. He basically stuck old Covid 19 patients back into nursing homes because he panicked as he thought the hospital system was going to become overwhelmed. He is the same guy who demanded 40,000 ventilators and did not even use the 4,000 given to him. Forget the cruiseliner that was parked in Manhattan that never got to 30% capacity.

Then there is De Balssio who was giving his recommended movies to see in late February via twitter.

Look, I don't blame anyone, frankly because people were dying of this in November but nobody knew it so it just went down as the flu or something else. I dunno, when I have seen these global pandemic movies over the years, I was always thinking 200 Million worldwide would die and bodies would be lined up next to trash cans and civil wars would be happening, you know scavenging for food. I am just not seeing it. Really the only hospital system in the world that was overwhelmed was Italy and for a couple weeks New York. Maybe China had an issue but let's face it over there, you get to 104 degree temperature and the decision is made for you.

The dumbest decision ever made in all this was closing colleges. Late teens/early 20s are essentially not impacted as carriers but yeah send them home so they can infect their type 2 diabetic father or the grandparent living at home.

If I hear one more South Korea example I believe I will break my TV. You have a monolithic culture over there 1/7th the size of the US, deeply rooted in discipline. That is not the US. Try going to, I dunno say the area where the Whitesox play and walk around and order people to start wearing masks. You'd be dead in an hour. Or better yet try contact tracing in Camden NJ, here again you would end up bleeding next to a dumpster, this country does not work like South Korea.

Load Metric
    i 100% remember that de blasio movies comment and remember thinking, thats gonna have a body count.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You must have missed my entire point that many people fucked up. I also don’t take anything the retard says too seriously because, well, he’s a retard. When Fauci says something I do take it seriously because he’s an expert. When an expert fucks up they should be held to account no? Btw, remember like an hour ago you didn’t even believe Fauci said it? I wonder why that was. It was so hard for you to believe because you’re emotional like atine so you have to blame everything on Trump, not possible anyone else has made a mistake in your world. Once again, South Koreans all wearing masks in January saving lives, Fauci in February saying they weren’t necessary. Maybe Fauci’s new job could be fetching South Korea’s infectious disease expert’s coffee so he can learn some shit for the next time we get hit with one of these.

Load Metric
    Speaking of, is Chinamaniac still a China maniac?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information