Page 395 of 946 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495895 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Are you a sworn member of team retard or no? Genuine question. Honestly not sure from reading your posts if you are or aren't
    Hell no but I also don’t blindly blame the retard for everything especially when it was clearly someone else’s fuckup. Do I really need to dig up the video in mid February of Fauci saying this is nothing to worry about in the US yet and we shouldn’t wear masks while South Korea was doing the exact opposite?

What about the NYC subways not being closed or cleaned or shipping Covid positive patients to nursing home to wipeout everyone’s grandma? Those were local and state government decisions that directly resulted in deaths. For some reason you don’t care about those fuckups instead focus on the retard poisoning himself and saying other stupid shit at doesn’t matter.

Lots of fuckups and blame to go around. Feb 28th, come on down to Chinatown everything is safe here.
    Yeah dig up the video.

Pretty sure you're just buying more of Trumps bull shit (surprise, he got you to blame someone else and defend him!)

A Trump supporter’s tweet misleadingly portrays advice that Dr. Anthony Fauci gave publicly on Feb. 29.

• On that date, Fauci said rules Americans would come to know as social distancing were not yet warranted.

• However, just about every other sentence of his remarks was filled with caveats indicating that the situation could change. He did not suggest that there was “nothing to worry about” or that the virus “posed no threat to the public.”
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-late-februar/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Team tin foil hat? You mean like the people who don't trust vaccines?

Gee, I wonder which half the country this is

Didn’t the anti vax shit start in Hollywood?
    Certainly a lot of the early vocal people were left. Jenny McCarthey, Bill Maher, felt like Imus talked about it every day, not that I’d classify him as left. I’d classify him as dead, but he wasn’t all that left at that point.

Now it’s largely a right movement as evidenced by the polls. Everyone I see pushing it now is on the right. The left people were all about autism. The right is anti-vax on everything. Not all, but a significant percentage. It was always a fringe movement on the left at its height.

Load Metric
    also doctors take guidance from CDC, and trump replaced all the competent scientists with partisan donors who demurred to the opinions of rush limbaugh over their WHO boots-on-the-ground resources in wuhan.

so when fauci is receiving policy disguised as intel thats been further filtered by jared kushner (this happened, look it up), its not really appropriate to blame fauci for doing his job until enough unpolluted data allowed him to develop an informed opinion.

its not appropriate, that is, unless youre....

... retarded.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Only tin foil people crave hurried vaccines.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Lmao

I can’t remember who coined Operation Warped Speed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also doctors take guidance from CDC, and trump replaced all the competent scientists with partisan donors who demurred to the opinions of rush limbaugh over their WHO boots-on-the-ground resources in wuhan.

so when fauci is receiving policy disguised as intel thats been further filtered by jared kushner (this happened, look it up), its not really appropriate to blame fauci for doing his job until enough unpolluted data allowed him to develop an informed opinion.

... retarded.
    Isn't Fauci supposed to be the top guy? He's an infectious disease expert that was saying not to wear masks in February. Meanwhile, CNN ran a story today about how masks have been a game changer in stopping the spread. You're really giving Fauci a pass on that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Hell no but I also don’t blindly blame the retard for everything especially when it was clearly someone else’s fuckup. Do I really need to dig up the video in mid February of Fauci saying this is nothing to worry about in the US yet and we shouldn’t wear masks while South Korea was doing the exact opposite?

What about the NYC subways not being closed or cleaned or shipping Covid positive patients to nursing home to wipeout everyone’s grandma? Those were local and state government decisions that directly resulted in deaths. For some reason you don’t care about those fuckups instead focus on the retard poisoning himself and saying other stupid shit at doesn’t matter.

Lots of fuckups and blame to go around. Feb 28th, come on down to Chinatown everything is safe here.
    Yeah dig up the video.

Pretty sure you're just buying more of Trumps bull shit (surprise, he got you to blame someone else and defend him!)

A Trump supporter’s tweet misleadingly portrays advice that Dr. Anthony Fauci gave publicly on Feb. 29.

• On that date, Fauci said rules Americans would come to know as social distancing were not yet warranted.

• However, just about every other sentence of his remarks was filled with caveats indicating that the situation could change. He did not suggest that there was “nothing to worry about” or that the virus “posed no threat to the public.”
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-late-februar/
    Or maybe you're buying CNN bullshit.

Load Metric

... retarded.
    Isn't Fauci supposed to be the top guy? He's an infectious disease expert that was saying not to wear masks in February. Meanwhile, CNN ran a story today about how masks have been a game changer in stopping the spread. You're really giving Fauci a pass on that?
    Who planted this seed in your head to hate on Faucci? Whoever it is is telling you he said he things I don't think he actually said.

Are you accusing him of not being the top expert, or having some ulterior political motive.

Load Metric

Who planted this seed in your head to hate on Faucci? Whoever it is is telling you he said he things I don't think he actually said.

Are you accusing him of not being the top expert, or having some ulterior political motive.
    jesus you're literally the dumbest poster here, and that's saying a lot, i mean we have big dick and jimmyg.

you're just awful duped_by_smollett

Platinum
    Load Metric

He is the top expert which makes him accountable no?

I’m accusing him of having his fair share of fuckups in this whole thing.

You just disregarding the video I posted or what?

Load Metric

You’re just disregarding the video I posted or what?
    No, you're right he did say not to wear masks and not to worry about it too much in Feb. My bad.

But who is saying that the correct decision would've been to wear masks in mid feb? Or that if only we had worn masks in Feb this all could've been avoided?

Load Metric

... retarded.
    Isn't Fauci supposed to be the top guy? He's an infectious disease expert that was saying not to wear masks in February.

you seem emotionally wedded to your position, because there's absolutely nothing youve presented logically to refute anything i said.

in fact, what i said is only strengthened by your position.

fauci is responsible for making educated decisions. decisions are based on data. data came from cdc. cdc was gutted by trump and loyalists replaced scientists.

dont you think its strange that every single right wing echo chamber had opinions that mysteriously maintained perfect alignment with fauci's early statements, but when fauci became aware of the threat, his position changed while the right wing christian conservative government's did not?

please read before you respond:

https://medium.com/@julianwalker111/...p-19ad346c62f0

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Team tin foil hat? You mean like the people who don't trust vaccines?

Gee, I wonder which half the country this is

Didn’t the anti vax shit start in Hollywood?
    Anti-vaxxers are a curious jumble of far left and far right but they all have one thing in common and that is stupidity.

Comments

nightmarefish: ��

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric

Isn't Fauci supposed to be the top guy? He's an infectious disease expert that was saying not to wear masks in February.

you seem emotionally wedded to your position, because there's absolutely nothing youve presented logically to refute anything i said.

fauci is responsible for making educated decisions. decisions are based on data. data came from cdc. cdc was gutted by trump and loyalists replaced scientists.

dont you think its strange that every single right wing echo chamber had opinions that mysteriously maintained perfect alignment with fauci's early statements, but when fauci became aware of the threat, his position changed while the right wing christian conservative government's did not?

I’m not a conspiracy theory guy, I just watch what Fauci has to say. South Korea put this virus on lockdown in January and a large part of stopping the spread was due to masks. Fauci in February saying we shouldn’t wear them. You can’t blame that on lack of info from the CDC. The guy has been an expert for 50 years and should know if masks help stop the spread of viruses or not. Also, he was getting info from the WHO so it’s not like he was flying blind in February.

My point is, obviously Trump is a retard that has stepped on his dick this entire time but that doesn’t mean Fauci, Cuomo and de Blasaio haven’t had their own fuckups. Questions is why don’t you care or ever talk about their fuckups? Just because they conduct themselves professionally and are functioning adults doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be held accountable for bad decisions they made which cost lives.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Only tin foil people crave hurried vaccines.
    What do you mean by that? Certainly they should be tested for effectiveness and safety, and that takes time. But once effectiveness and safety are established it's foolish not to be vaccinated.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric

You’re just disregarding the video I posted or what?
    No, you're right he did say not to wear masks and not to worry about it too much in Feb. My bad.

But who is saying that the correct decision would've been to wear masks in mid feb? Or that if only we had worn masks in Feb this all could've been avoided?
    The Koreans

Load Metric

I’m not a conspiracy theory guy, I just watch what Fauci has to say. South Korea put this virus on lockdown in January and a large part of stopping the spread was due to masks. Fauci in February saying we shouldn’t wear them. You can’t blame that on lack of info from the CDC. The guy has been an expert for 50 years and should know if masks help stop the spread of viruses or not. Also, he was getting info from the WHO so it’s not like he was flying blind in February.

My point is, obviously Trump is a retard that has stepped on his dick this entire time but that doesn’t mean Fauci, Cuomo and de Blasaio haven’t had their own fuckups. Questions is why don’t you care or ever talk about their fuckups? Just because they conduct themselves professionally and are functioning adults doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be held accountable for bad decisions they made which cost lives.

first level analysis: fauci cuomo blasio made mistakes

second level analysis: what circumstances led to their mistakes

third level analysis: who is responsible for those circumstances

activate your bishops dawg.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You just can’t bring yourself to hold them accountable can you? Your position is that their mistakes weren’t their fault? Come on man.

Comments

splitthis: It’s tin foil delusion

Load Metric

You just can’t bring yourself to hold them accountable can you? Your position is that their mistakes weren’t their fault? Come on man.

im a data and analysis man.

you're... not, apparently.

you can call me 'man' and get emotional all you want; asking me to dumb down the basis for assigning culpability does you no favors here.

youre literally saying im not allowed to call the ocean wet because a sponge that got damp at high tide is wet as well.

its childish and bizarre and if anything, it says to me you got about 2 paragraphs into that article before you said OMG IM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST and rushed back here to make this bad faith plea to see the world your way.

i cant help you, and you seem disinterested in helping yourself.

which is perhaps the single greatest common theme in team retardia.

Comments

nightmarefish: I’m not in the emotional party, that’s you homie.

Load Metric
    100k dead and the only thing that a Team Retard member has commended Trump for is when Druff applauded his decision to ban China travel (give or take 40k people) and to call it China virus.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information