Page 711 of 947 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,220 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    LOL OLD FATTIES MAD ITT

Comments

splitthis: That’s the underlying issue

Load Metric
    Name:  881A807F-36F5-437C-B19A-615F67125D67.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  129.2 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol

JohnCommode: YES

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Fire extinguishers don’t even work.

Fire is all a hoax.

Comments

JohnCommode: YES YES

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Fire is all a hoax.
    Only obese people are affected by fires.

99.98% are ok. Tilt harder firemen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Fire is all a hoax.

this might be funny but literally only fat obese people are affected by Covid, fires however, will hurt anyone involved

nice try though

why don't you worry about your tyrannical PM Trudeau locking down you guys for a virus that kills nobody

LOL CANADA

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

this might be funny but literally only fat obese people are affected by Covid, fires however, will hurt anyone involved

nice try though

why don't you worry about your tyrannical PM Trudeau locking down you guys for a virus that kills nobody

LOL CANADA

If Canadians are smart they will kick Comrade Justin Castro to the curb. He can return to being a drama teacher. The lesser of the two tools for Prime Minister is O'toole.

Load Metric
    LOL OLD FATTIES MAD ITT

Name:  5-BED6-F69-7119-4-D26-8-ED3-C1-CAEEB7-E167.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  2.97 MB

This was part of my morning workout. I am not afraid of any covid version, mu mu, tu tu, boo boo, choo choo.

I HAVE SAID FROM THE BEGINNING, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR RISK PERISH.

Oscar Pantyhose wearing freak. If he is putting that shit on his body AS A MAN, it’s no wonder what he is putting in his body.

Eat good healthy natural food, exercise daily. It’s not that hard.

What is hard is being a shit eating obese mess 24/7 trying to dodge the covid bullet by relying on the government and big pharma.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think its also a very Woodstock / Hudson Valley culture thing maybe. like honestly there is a huge enclave of jill stein superfans out in that area. or shes just legit crumbling mentally. honestly i dont get it either but i think its a thing, like i dont think shes making these decisions in a vacuum. i think it has to be normalized to an extent otherwise shed be a fucking pariah. rightfully imo.
    Yeah, I guess I could see it there. I don’t know that area well other than from what I know of it’s influence culturally, but I assume you would get a lot of bohemian/hippy types. Or people that would have been if they were older.

Besides the cult that is organized religion, I kind of think of cults as more left than right historically.

I think a young person of the left was probably more likely to join some cult in the 60s or 70s than a person of the right. They were usually searching for something different than traditional values.

What was right and left then are now very different, but I could see someone who would have lived in a commune or kibbutz 40 years ago possibly gravitating to something like that. It’s strange to me. Like I don’t grasp how they reconcile it? As you said, a hole. I don’t grasp how they compartmentalize the selfishness of it?
    For the "right" it's various Christian sects that scratch the cult itch.

Mormons, Amish, Jehovah's witnesses and random smaller groups.

I was gonna say hippies are essentially Mormons with better drugs and music, but apparently Mormons found prescription drugs some time ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    LOL OLD FATTIES MAD ITT

Name:  5-BED6-F69-7119-4-D26-8-ED3-C1-CAEEB7-E167.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  2.97 MB

This was part of my morning workout. I am not afraid of any covid version, mu mu, tu tu, boo boo, choo choo.

I HAVE SAID FROM THE BEGINNING, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR RISK PERISH.

Oscar Pantyhose wearing freak. If he is putting that shit on his body AS A MAN, it’s no wonder what he is putting in his body.

Eat good healthy natural food, exercise daily. It’s not that hard.

What is hard is being a shit eating obese mess 24/7 trying to dodge the covid bullet by relying on the government and big pharma.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210828-153835_Gallery.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  186.9 KB

Name:  M1tNKLTI.png
Views: 284
Size:  1.03 MB

Name:  5lh232.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  44.2 KB

Name:  ZMrvOxhc.png
Views: 280
Size:  162.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I talked about this a bit on radio, but I will post it here too, because I feel it's important.

I got Pfizer, second dose in mid-late April. So I'm 4.5 months since second shot. Pfizer is believed to degrade in efficacy fairly quickly, and even at the 4.5 month mark, it's believed to be a lot less effective. The "8 month" booster is bullshit. It's suggested based upon distribution management.

In reality, if you've been vaxxed with Pfizer, and it's been more than 4 months, you aren't very safe right now. If it's been 6+ months, it's even worse. You're fairly safe from death unless you're very old, but you're no longer safe from getting very sick or getting something like lung damage.

You CAN mix and match Pfizer/Moderna. And from what I'm reading, you probably should. This is especially true if you had Pfizer. Moderna is doing better with lasting longer, perhaps because the dosage is higher. (Interestingly, the US is considering lowering the dosage of Moderna, both to make it more available, and to reduce side effects, some of which are attributed to the higher dosage.)

Anyway, if you've had Pfizer, I strongly suggest you get the Moderna booster, and not the Pfizer booster.

And if you've had Moderna, you might want to get the Pfizer booster, though that seems more questionable.

Right now I'm avoiding crowded indoor spaces, and try to spend minimal time indoors in general. I will go to a restaurant on occasion, and will visit with friends and family, and I'll also go grocery shopping. So it's not like I was last year, but it's also not like May-July 2021 where I basically did what I wanted and pretended COVID didn't exist.

For example, had there been no Delta, I would have traveled to SF this weekend and seen the Dodgers there. Proabbly better I didn't, if I would have gone to either today's game or Friday's game. (At least Friday was exciting.. today is just a fail.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I talked about this a bit on radio, but I will post it here too, because I feel it's important.

I got Pfizer, second dose in mid-late April. So I'm 4.5 months since second shot. Pfizer is believed to degrade in efficacy fairly quickly, and even at the 4.5 month mark, it's believed to be a lot less effective. The "8 month" booster is bullshit. It's suggested based upon distribution management.

In reality, if you've been vaxxed with Pfizer, and it's been more than 4 months, you aren't very safe right now. If it's been 6+ months, it's even worse. You're fairly safe from death unless you're very old, but you're no longer safe from getting very sick or getting something like lung damage.

You CAN mix and match Pfizer/Moderna. And from what I'm reading, you probably should. This is especially true if you had Pfizer. Moderna is doing better with lasting longer, perhaps because the dosage is higher. (Interestingly, the US is considering lowering the dosage of Moderna, both to make it more available, and to reduce side effects, some of which are attributed to the higher dosage.)

Anyway, if you've had Pfizer, I strongly suggest you get the Moderna booster, and not the Pfizer booster.

And if you've had Moderna, you might want to get the Pfizer booster, though that seems more questionable.

Right now I'm avoiding crowded indoor spaces, and try to spend minimal time indoors in general. I will go to a restaurant on occasion, and will visit with friends and family, and I'll also go grocery shopping. So it's not like I was last year, but it's also not like May-July 2021 where I basically did what I wanted and pretended COVID didn't exist.

For example, had there been no Delta, I would have traveled to SF this weekend and seen the Dodgers there. Proabbly better I didn't, if I would have gone to either today's game or Friday's game. (At least Friday was exciting.. today is just a fail.)

but I thought it was SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Load Metric

You CAN mix and match Pfizer/Moderna. And from what I'm reading, you probably should.
    Site your source per favor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I don't think you're lying btw I think you've been brainwashed by the propaganda

Every take I have on Covid has been fact based since day 1. You go back to the first pages on this thread I was telling Tine to simmer down because more hippos killed people in Africa then Covid did……. Of course that was 18 months ago.

The facts are depending on age, blood pressure, weight and some other shit we still don’t understand the chances of any one person ending up in the ICU or dead are small to very small. The country is in fact over reacting to Covid and has been for some time. Shutting the place down for a month last March was understandable. Everything since has been a huge overstep. Is that because of the way I feel? Nope, fuck my and anyone else’s feelings it’s what the numbers say. It’s time to stop the bullshit.

You can’t read, understand and agree with the above and then turn around and say vaccines aren’t helping save lives. I mean you can, but it would make you a hypocrite. The facts are the facts.

And if…..

1. The facts say we are overreacting in that it is a very small chance any one person catches it and goes to ICU or a coffin

2. We have a vaccine that someone can choose to take, and said people of these states United have had the chance to do so for several months.

Then:

It’s time to stop the bullshit, reopen everything, let the chips fall where they may including any Darwinism and get back to “normal” whatever the fuck that is.

where have you been, hunkered down in your basement?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You CAN mix and match Pfizer/Moderna. And from what I'm reading, you probably should.
    Can't do it right now, but if you google, you will find the same sources I did.

There isn't much known about this yet, but here's what is known:

1) A lot of people have mixed the two vaccines, and there is no known adverse effect

2) Pfizer doing much worse than Moderna after several months pass

3) There is some belief that getting both versions will give you additional protection

With that said, it might be worth waiting to find out more info.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am not going to be in a rush for a 3rd shot and plan to continue my routines as normal. I played live poker today with 8 other players. I am entirely done allowing this to impact how I live my life. Been done with it since way before I took the shots. We only get a short time to live as it is and so fearing death and illness is pointless. It comes when it comes. We don't really get to decide.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I am not going to be in a rush for a 3rd shot and plan to continue my routines as normal. I played live poker today with 8 other players. I am entirely done allowing this to impact how I live my life. Been done with it since way before I took the shots. We only get a short time to live as it is and so fearing death and illness is pointless. It comes when it comes. We don't really get to decide.
    100%, it's God's choice unfortunately that will get you mocked on this site. Some people on this site if you cut them open snakes and scorpions will come out.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: What an idiot

dwai:

Load Metric

He kind of spoke a little too strongly about assumptions imo. I think at 4+ months, you would still be considered extraordinarily safe. Almost all older people are at 6+ months, so I’d think even they are very safe. Obviously nothing is 100% in first month or sixth.

I mean, almost all older citizens are at or close to 6 months now, and if they weren’t safe, they’d be popping up in ER’s at more than the 1 out of 50 Covid patient ratios we continue to see all over the country.

I’ll get the booster at first availability, and I think he may be correct about the mix and match. I doubt it matters much, but I’ve read things where it might provoke a bit of a stronger immune response. I wouldn’t go out of my way to find it.

Most of what I’ve read are doctors saying we should have had a longer interval between first and second shot. That it would have led to lengthier immune responses. but either way, it’s been an extraordinary success story.

The ICU’s are filled with almost entirely unvaccinated patients. So I’m uncomfortable with the waning antibodies, but that fact is the overriding factor that trumps everything. I ask multiple people every week. Here, around the country. Reliable and serious people here come in with the same information that adds to mine as you’re in different areas. I have Ohio, NC, and PA covered. You guys chime in with FL, CA, and fish’s info the other day seemed to be from Midwest if I googled the system correctly. That gives you a good overview, and it’s the same everywhere still.

If I ever hear differently, I’ll cut out a few behaviors for a month until the booster. Like I won’t sit down in a restaurant, I’ll just grab take out and I might quit sitting with a bunch of dudes playing poker.

I mean, most lung issues are going to arise from people who had fairly serious cases. Not ventilator cases, but at least breathing issues serious. I’ve yet to know anyone vaccinated who got a breakthrough that even had any breathing issue. That’s been the most reassuring part. A cold for a week or two, sneezing, taste weirdness, but no breathing issues.

I understand druffs caution because he works from home and has his kids there and got out and travelled already. Why risk it if you’re not comfortable?

He has no need to do anything. I mean your average family doesn’t even vacation two weeks every year. His kid on an average year gets multiple long trips and it isn’t like he is being deprived lol. I laugh at people who don’t leave their basement mocking Druff being cautious when the dude takes 3 vacations a year on an average year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    100%, it's God's choice unfortunately that will get you mocked on this site. Some people on this site if you cut them open snakes and scorpions will come out.
    Even if you believe in God, then he gave you a brain and created doctors also. You just said these unvaccinated get what they deserve two days ago. Yes, you can’t choose when you die as far as getting hit by a truck or some random disease.

You have some control though. If not, why watch your weight or give your kid an inhaler when he has asthma or get a vaccine shot. These Covid deaths are largely suicides. If you die of something preventable because you didn’t get a five minute shot, its suicide.

Him not being in a rush doesn’t fall into that category. He’s likely fine. But the idea you have no control is silliness or we should all do lines all day every day as that is hella fun, but not very healthy.

We are a site of gamblers. If you don’t understand expected value, why are we here? That is like saying why not shove with any two every time because it’s out of our control? We put ourselves in the best position, yes bad shit can happen, but the you can’t choose shit is nonsense.
    Last edited by BCR; 09-06-2021 at 05:47 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I doubt Oscar is really sick from Covid. He was in the middle of training for a fight. If he actually had to go to the hospital I bet it is something related to drugs, whatever weight loss regimen he is doing, or overtraining for his fight, and Covid is the convenient foil.

Thread Information