Page 823 of 946 FirstFirst ... 323723773813819820821822823824825826827833873923 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Damn Jews

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4125239

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9). The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes such as hospitalization or death

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220623-051825_Chrome.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  202.2 KB

does this mean it's working?

Comments

devidee: Nowadays conspiracy theories are simply spoiler alerts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20220623-051825_Chrome.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  202.2 KB

does this mean it's working?

Brother it saved Druff's life - more importantly, stopped him from bricking off $15k in entry fees.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220624-052639_Reddit.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  327.0 KB

Silver
    Load Metric

LOL @ Average age of covid death climbing

All you retards that supported mandates should choke on a 12 gauge

90+% of the perpetually obedient population here still wear their face blanky OUTSIDE and the 'rules' are bars and night club..not required. Supermarket or similar retail is mandatory

RETARDED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't worn a mask in many months, and I never voluntarily wore one -- only where required.

Still plenty of sheep at WSOP wearing it. Last year there was enough mask wearing at the Main to where I had it with me and put it on when I was in a hand, but only to reduce tells. People were amused by it, but for $10k entry and $10,000,000 up top, I wasn't going to give away free info when half those fuckers had a mask covering their face the whole time.

This year I won't bother with that shit (and haven't yet) unless I see several at the table wearing one.

My attitude is that if COVID scares you at this point, you shouldn't be at the WSOP.

The left has mostly given up on the COVID hysteria. We see it pop up every so often, but they've realized their position isn't a winning one, so they've moved on to "MUH DEMOCRACY" and "MUH ABORTION HEALTHCARE", and I expect those to be the two dominant themes through November.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven't worn a mask in many months, and I never voluntarily wore one -- only where required.

Still plenty of sheep at WSOP wearing it. Last year there was enough mask wearing at the Main to where I had it with me and put it on when I was in a hand, but only to reduce tells. People were amused by it, but for $10k entry and $10,000,000 up top, I wasn't going to give away free info when half those fuckers had a mask covering their face the whole time.

This year I won't bother with that shit (and haven't yet) unless I see several at the table wearing one.

My attitude is that if COVID scares you at this point, you shouldn't be at the WSOP.

The left has mostly given up on the COVID hysteria. We see it pop up every so often, but they've realized their position isn't a winning one, so they've moved on to "MUH DEMOCRACY" and "MUH ABORTION HEALTHCARE", and I expect those to be the two dominant themes through November.
    LOL COVID warrior, how many shots did you get?

At least catching it saved you 10k+ from yet another brick.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

You wore a mask solely for deception? Isn't that literally dirty? You touch shared cards and chips then put those dirty fingers on your mask over and over just so nobody can read your face? Hardly seems worth it. Hope you didn't get some weird unsanitary disease as a result.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

You wore a mask solely for deception? Isn't that literally dirty? You touch shared cards and chips then put those dirty fingers on your mask over and over just so nobody can read your face? Hardly seems worth it. Hope you didn't get some weird unsanitary disease as a result.
    Probably the only good reason to wear one. After all, the entire mask thing was deception. And easy money for those manufacturers and retailers selling them. Now in landfills and sadly in nature everywhere.

Silver
    Load Metric
    For our resident expert BiggestCovidRetard

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4125239

50% INCREASE. LOL

Here's the co-authors back story

Sander Greenland (born January 16, 1951) is an American statistician and epidemiologist with many contributions to statistical and epidemiologic methods including Bayesian and causal inference, bias analysis, and meta-analysis. His focus has been the extensions, limitations, and misuses of statistical methods in nonexperimental studies, especially in postmarketing surveillance of drugs, vaccines, and medical devices. He received honors Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley, where he was Regent's and National Science Foundation Fellow in Mathematics, and then received Master's and Doctoral degrees in Epidemiology from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he was Regent's Fellow in Epidemiology. After serving as an Assistant Professor of Biostatistics at Harvard, he joined the UCLA Epidemiology faculty in 1980 where he became Professor of Epidemiology in the Fielding School of Public Health in 1989, and Professor of Statistics in the UCLA College of Letters and Science in 1999. He moved to Emeritus status in 2012 and the following year he was awarded an honorary Doctor of Medicine by the University of Aarhus, Denmark.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander_Greenland

Safe and effective was it?

Nope!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This was 3 years ago, so I would know by now if I got a weird unsanitary disease.

Actually, live poker is a huge transmitter of surface-spreading viruses like the common cold. Wearing a mask actually does help some against that, since it stops you from accidentally touching your nose and mouth, which otherwise happens during a long session.

Load Metric

This was 3 years ago, so I would know by now if I got a weird unsanitary disease.

Actually, live poker is a huge transmitter of surface-spreading viruses like the common cold. Wearing a mask actually does help some against that, since it stops you from accidentally touching your nose and mouth, which otherwise happens during a long session.
    I’m convinced spending between 4-8 hours a week in a live poker room between 2006-2020 has my immune system in fairly decent shape.

Im with my my wife and daughter in a glorified trailer park and they have a bad cough and runny nose the past few days and I’m about 5% as sick as they are.

Yes, fast forward to the Covid got Daly thread in 2 weeks.

Comments

The Boz: If you don’t test, you’ll never know. And does it really matter if you had it or not?

Load Metric
    Spent 4 days playing in Vegas poker rooms, 8 hrs per day (including WSOP) and didn’t get so much as the sniffles. Never had Covid and not vaccinated.

I’d say it’s over but only the extremely stupid ever thought it started.

Comments

ok25: LOL @ The B00sted
    Last edited by devidee; 06-30-2022 at 01:32 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Are your parents alive Boz? Just curious.

Load Metric
    https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...rs-2022-06-30/

U.S. FDA to use existing Omicron booster data to review shots targeting new subvariants

Avoid proper clinical trials by claiming Emergency Use Authorization. Then skip all future clinical trials of new vaccines based on the safety established in the original trials you never did.

It’s science, goys!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bret Michaels of Poison poisoned by COVID meds, causing show cancellation. He must not read this forum.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...led/ar-AAZ3Ixu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Bret Michaels of Poison poisoned by COVID meds, causing show cancellation. He must not read this forum.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...led/ar-AAZ3Ixu
    I recall the brain thing, but that article is unreal. Dude has almost died like 4 times already. Diabetic. Holes in his heart. Kidney surgeries. Still out there playing some of the shittiest music of my youth.

I actually had a few of my buddies ask me if I wanted to go to that tour whenever it rolls around here. I was young enough to like Motley Crue and Def Leppard at one point, but you couldn’t pay me to go hang with all those arrested development motherfuckers still into that music in their 50s. It was vapid garbage by 18. Like the baseline to get me to sit there for 3 hours with that crowd would be like $2500. Not a penny less.

Comments

ok25: DUMB FAGGOT

Gold
    Load Metric

This is off the charts huge.

Well the Chair of The Lancet's Corona virus board thinks the virus was created in a US lab.
    12:23

I'll go one step further it was a bio weapon attack on China and Iran by Neocon leaning rogue elements in the Trump admin.
    https://www.unz.com/runz/an-independ...gins-of-covid/

I'm not sure I agree with his decision to admit that. Imo if you're in a position of power and American you have to ignore/deny any such suggestions no matter what til the end of time.

Thread Information