Page 784 of 946 FirstFirst ... 284684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,680 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Fauci should not be denigrated for his net worth. He should be applauded for not doing the insider trading thing like Pelosi and family. There is no telling all the inside information he could have capitalized on.

If he is a retard for working so cheap then all government workers are retards. They vote dem too just like all retards.

PS: The story is not about how much Fauci is worth. The story is about how hard it was to obtain his pay records while he was portraying it as an easy thing to do. NIH made it hard to get his records until it became a national news story.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-15-2022 at 03:19 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I used to consult to a government agency and even as a consultant I had to fill one of these out yearly. I think that's why Fauci called the Senator a fuckin idiot, not hard to find this info.
    Before this controversy this same reporter had written it took her 2 months of badgering NIH before they coughed up the information. Here she says it was 2.5 months but she left out all the calls she made to NIH until they let go the information.
    Probably chalk it up to government inefficient for how long it took, they have the records now and there’s nothing in there to hide. Overall, my point is if Fauci wanted to be rich he wouldn’t be working for the federal government. They’re digging around in his finances for political gain. Rand Paul is using this as an opportunity to raise money on his website. Dems were don’t the same thing digging into Trump’s finances, it’s all bullshit.

Load Metric

Before this controversy this same reporter had written it took her 2 months of badgering NIH before they coughed up the information. Here she says it was 2.5 months but she left out all the calls she made to NIH until they let go the information.
    Probably chalk it up to government inefficient for how long it took, they have the records now and there’s nothing in there to hide. Overall, my point is if Fauci wanted to be rich he wouldn’t be working for the federal government. They’re digging around in his finances for political gain. Rand Paul is using this as an opportunity to raise money on his website. Dems were don’t the same thing digging into Trump’s finances, it’s all bullshit.
    HAHAHA, defending Trump you of all people. No, no my friendly Biden/Harris RINO. LOL and defending liberal Democrats now after they assailed Trump for years over his finances. Hilarious, you are a card carrying Democrat, not that there is anything wrong with that, just admit it and be proud of it. Look up Bill Kristol, that is YOU!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here's some funny shit. Fauci got caught on a hot mic calling Sen. Roger Marshal a moron after Marshal questioned him about his salary and investments. Fauci belittled Marshal in his response saying the salary was public information. But the Center for Public Integrity said it took them two months of badgering the National Institute of Health to get Fauci's pay records.

Go to the 3:00 mark.

After hearing Fauci call him a moron Marshal is introducing the FAUCI BILL, short for Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals. LMAO!
    His salary is public knowledge, took me about a minute to find it.
    What’s the purpose of Marshal putting Fauci’s salary up behind him? Red meat political theater.

BTW, a guy from the VA is the highest paid so Marshal lied about that.

https://www.federalpay.org/employees/top-100

Fauci called him a idiot because that’s what he sounded like.

Th financial disclosure can be requested at any time, Marshal should be aware of this because he submits one also, although the article posted says his was submitted 17 months late. What’s the point of bringing it up in the meeting? Fauci doesn’t process public record requests for the government.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

HAHAHA, defending Trump you of all people. No, no my friendly Biden/Harris RINO. LOL and defending liberal Democrats now after they assailed Trump for years over his finances. Hilarious, you are a card carrying Democrat, not that there is anything wrong with that, just admit it and be proud of it. Look up Bill Kristol, that is YOU!
    I’m not defending Trump you brain dead retard. I’m saying both situations are political hack jobs. I don’t give a shit about Trump or Fauci’s finances.

Load Metric

I’m not defending Trump you brain dead retard. I’m saying both situations are political hack jobs. I don’t give a shit about Trump or Fauci’s finances.
    LOL, in 4 years you NEVER defended Trump on his finances, ever. NOW that one of you Biden/Harris buds gets under the microscope you are the voice of reason and comparing the two. What a clown you are, a charlatan. I am just so happy you are on the border and your guy Biden is in charge. Oh wait Harris. But Trumps tone, his tone.

Platinum
    Load Metric

LOL, in 4 years you NEVER defended Trump on his finances, ever. NOW that one of you Biden/Harris buds gets under the microscope you are the voice of reason and comparing the two. What a clown you are, a charlatan. I am just so happy you are on the border and your guy Biden is in charge. Oh wait Harris. But Trumps tone, his tone.

Fauci isn't a bud of Biden, he’s worked for 4-5 Presidents. Fauci is just some nerd scientist that has worked for the government his entire life.

I don’t know if I care to look but I’d be willing to bet I said digging into Trump’s finances was a joke. I always assumed Trump doesn’t want to show his finances because he’s probably not as rich as he leads on. I don’t give a shit if the guy only has hundreds of millions instead of billions. Lmfao at you thinking I should defend Trump more.

Load Metric

Just so everyone knows, nightmarefish reason for voting for Biden, by HIS account, is he was afraid AOC would be elected President in 2024. Do you know how stupid that is? There would be like a Billion:1 odds that would ever happen. No, he got roped into CNN and caved, he is impressionable. Trump might be obnoxious, but his policies were great, but fish was so obsessed with Trump's tone he got clowned.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Just so everyone knows, nightmarefish reason for voting for Biden, by HIS account, is he was afraid AOC would be elected President in 2024. Do you know how stupid that is? There would be like a Billion:1 odds that would ever happen. No, he got roped into CNN and caved, he is impressionable. Trump might be obnoxious, but his policies were great, but fish was so obsessed with Trump's tone he got clowned.
    Not AOC, I don’t think she’ll be old enough but someone as extreme left as her or worse yes. I’ve asked you this several times but you never reply, what do you think would have happened in 2024 if Trump won in 2020?

You’ve brought up that I didn’t like his tone a million times. Find a post where I said that and I’ll ship your broke ass $100.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-15-2022 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    AOC was born 10/13/89, making her barely 35 by the time the 2024 election rolls around. So, yes, she will be old enough.

She won't be the nominee, but it would be hilarious if she was. Huge gift to Republicans if this occurs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    How does this work? Who is paying "more" to hospitals? Insurance companies? Individuals in hospital out of pocket? Local, state or fed guvmint? Same question about collecting $30K, where does the $30k come from? What is your source for this information?
    The Feds have been paying a shit ton out in medical costs to hospitals outside of those who have insurance even on top of what the insurance companies pay. Truth was it was seen as a backdoor way to try and crack the door to Medicare for all by having the govt offset all the increased costs associated with Covid especially as hospitals were obligated to treat all the damn illegals who got it plus the crowd who didnt have medicaid because their skin was the wrong color etc etc..
    thanks 4 this. led me to search around. 13k$ to hospitals for covid patients, 39k$ if a patient is on a ventilator at least 96 hours, garden variety pneumonia payment is 5k$. funded through Cares Act. which passed the senate on March 25th 2020 with 1 amendment by a vote of 96 to 0. 4 gop senators were ill or isolating, Thune, Romney, Rand Paul, Mike Lee. The House passed the bill on March 27 by a near-unanimous, unrecorded voice vote. trump signed Cares hours after the house vote. not sure if the backdoor you speak of is legit because gop n trump signed on overwhelmingly.
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Intermountain West, Jan. 16 -- Another COVID-19 folly has been put on show in Washington lately: Almost all members of the U.S. House of Representatives were spotted entering the chamber floor wearing Chinese KN95 masks given to them that offers increased protection, the same group of people who have long been scaling up an anti-China campaign.

But those politicians were not happy with this. While some jumped to the old "Wuhan lab leak" conspiracy theory for comfort, others leaned on the so-called "China threat" theory in protest against the mandate. For most of them, securing "anything but China" remains the top priority.

The 57-page "Corona Big Book" disclosed in 2020 advises Republican candidates to address the pandemic by aggressively attacking China, and provides detailed guidelines on how to tie Democratic candidates to Beijing.

This strategic playbook has been given much attention from the former U.S. administration that turned a blind eye to an urgent need for timely and effective anti-pandemic measures. Racking its brain for new ways to spread rumors and scapegoat China, the country was left with the most COVID-19 infections and related deaths in the world despite first-class medical technology and facilities as well as top-tier health experts.

While those self-dealing Washington politicians were busy taking care of their own political interests, they seemed to feel just fine sacrificing the common interests of those struggling to survive inside the United States and beyond.

During its hard time in the pandemic, the United States had received from China more than 40 billion masks, around 1.2 billion surgical gloves and nearly 1 billion protective gowns, amid other medical supplies, between March 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021.

Nevertheless, some U.S. politicians have bitten the hands that were helping them, deliberately distorting China's kindly offers into a political witch hunt.

And now the latest scientific advice by House physicians on wearing masks on the chamber floor, with an aim at protecting House members from the highly contagious Omicron variant, was responded to with more racist anti-China attacks and triggered a new round of taunts between the two major U.S. political parties. Today consumers in the United States wearing Chinese-made masks are the most healthy people.

"For every single death certificate that has COVID-19 as a primary cause of death, partisanship should be listed as a contributing cause. This pandemic was politicized from day one," said an article by Business Insider in late 2021.

Indeed, more and more people around the world have sobered up and realized that for those U.S. decision-makers, national health and science are the last things on their agenda. The nearly 850,000 lives claimed by the virus in the country is proof that when leaders fail and their democratic political system is in deadlock, people suffer.

Playing politics by pointing an accusing finger at China will not save America from the pandemic, but has turned those U.S. politicians themselves into buffoons on the global stage.

Comments

gut: i cant believe i wasted 2 minutes reading that shit

dwai: fuck off crippled faggot
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Intermountain West, Jan. 16 -- Another COVID-19 folly has been put on show in Washington lately: Almost all members of the U.S. House of Representatives were spotted entering the chamber floor wearing Chinese KN95 masks given to them that offers increased protection, the same group of people who have long been scaling up an anti-China campaign.

But those politicians were not happy with this. While some jumped to the old "Wuhan lab leak" conspiracy theory for comfort, others leaned on the so-called "China threat" theory in protest against the mandate. For most of them, securing "anything but China" remains the top priority.

The 57-page "Corona Big Book" disclosed in 2020 advises Republican candidates to address the pandemic by aggressively attacking China, and provides detailed guidelines on how to tie Democratic candidates to Beijing.

This strategic playbook has been given much attention from the former U.S. administration that turned a blind eye to an urgent need for timely and effective anti-pandemic measures. Racking its brain for new ways to spread rumors and scapegoat China, the country was left with the most COVID-19 infections and related deaths in the world despite first-class medical technology and facilities as well as top-tier health experts.

While those self-dealing Washington politicians were busy taking care of their own political interests, they seemed to feel just fine sacrificing the common interests of those struggling to survive inside the United States and beyond.

During its hard time in the pandemic, the United States had received from China more than 40 billion masks, around 1.2 billion surgical gloves and nearly 1 billion protective gowns, amid other medical supplies, between March 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021.

Nevertheless, some U.S. politicians have bitten the hands that were helping them, deliberately distorting China's kindly offers into a political witch hunt.

And now the latest scientific advice by House physicians on wearing masks on the chamber floor, with an aim at protecting House members from the highly contagious Omicron variant, was responded to with more racist anti-China attacks and triggered a new round of taunts between the two major U.S. political parties. Today consumers in the United States wearing Chinese-made masks are the most healthy people.

"For every single death certificate that has COVID-19 as a primary cause of death, partisanship should be listed as a contributing cause. This pandemic was politicized from day one," said an article by Business Insider in late 2021.

Indeed, more and more people around the world have sobered up and realized that for those U.S. decision-makers, national health and science are the last things on their agenda. The nearly 850,000 lives claimed by the virus in the country is proof that when leaders fail and their democratic political system is in deadlock, people suffer.

Playing politics by pointing an accusing finger at China will not save America from the pandemic, but has turned those U.S. politicians themselves into buffoons on the global stage.
    This might be the dumbest fucking thing posted in this thread. Did you keep a link to the original post in your fucking scooter?

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Here's some funny shit. Fauci got caught on a hot mic calling Sen. Roger Marshal a moron after Marshal questioned him about his salary and investments. Fauci belittled Marshal in his response saying the salary was public information. But the Center for Public Integrity said it took them two months of badgering the National Institute of Health to get Fauci's pay records.

Go to the 3:00 mark.

After hearing Fauci call him a moron Marshal is introducing the FAUCI BILL, short for Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals. LMAO!
    What’s the purpose of Marshal putting Fauci’s salary up behind him? Red meat political theater.

Th financial disclosure can be requested at any time, Marshal should be aware of this because he submits one also, although the article posted says his was submitted 17 months late. What’s the point of bringing it up in the meeting? Fauci doesn’t process public record requests for the government.
    Yes, you can find Fauci's records in just a few minutes now. That is, since it became a national news story. Before it was a news story it took a reporter months to get the information. And only after badgering NIH every few days with phone calls.

Load Metric

Yes, you can find Fauci's records in just a few minutes now. That is, since it became a national news story. Before it was a news story it took a reporter months to get the information. And only after badgering NIH every few days with phone calls.
    nightmarefish rides an electronic bicycle around a virtual town and thinks he's getting exercise, he's retarded don't mind him

Load Metric

LOL! Who wrote this article, Lebron James? 80,000 animals tested for covid in China. They couldn't find it in an animal. The virus came from the Wuhan Lab. The Chi-Comms are responsible for millions of deaths worldwide. The writer goes out of his/her way to make it look like China gave us all that equipment for free. You know that ain't true.

Starting a pandemic then profiteering on it by selling medical supplies for it is not something I would praise the Chinese for.

Comments

country978: cleatus is a chinese operative?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    AOC was born 10/13/89, making her barely 35 by the time the 2024 election rolls around. So, yes, she will be old enough.

She won't be the nominee, but it would be hilarious if she was. Huge gift to Republicans if this occurs.
    I agree, someone like her has absolutely no shot now. But let’s hypothetically say Trump won in 2020. Remember where the country was, odds of someone like her being president would have been far more likely in 2024 with 4 more years of Trump. Look how close it was to being Bernie in 2020. This is the point I keep making to the site’s retarded plumber.

Comments

country978: its ok NMF Trump had to go

Gold
    Load Metric

LOL! Who wrote this article, Lebron James? 80,000 animals tested for covid in China. They couldn't find it in an animal. The virus came from the Wuhan Lab. The Chi-Comms are responsible for millions of deaths worldwide. The writer goes out of his/her way to make it look like China gave us all that equipment for free. You know that ain't true.

Starting a pandemic then profiteering on it by selling medical supplies for it is not something I would praise the Chinese for.
    It actually should have been a big international scandal (but wasn't, because the MSM is compromised) that China sold a ton of useless, defective Covid PPE during the height of the pandemic in 2020 which actually hampered mitigation efforts throughout the world.

It is interesting how the MSM and big tech is trying to make N95 masks a thing now. I have seen more articles and blue check marks floating the idea we should all be wearing them in the last 2 weeks than the last 2 years. I predict the US populace isn't going to bite though, outside of the most ardent Branch Covidian strongholds like San Fran.

Load Metric
    Talking about Trump had to go is just talk. He’s 90% to win in 24 and the 10% is just fading a heart attack. Assuming he wants it, and he will. That dude in Florida would become enemy number 1 if he somehow emerged from primary. Dudes shouting let’s go Brandon and thinking it’s clever in the rust belt become ardent Biden supporters if Desantis somehow took out Trump. These people aren’t conservatives or republicans. They’d flip or sit in masses. PA, MI, Wisconsin, and a few other states would 100% be blue in any world Deantis beats Trump. Now if Trump played kingmaker, easy R wins

Comments

country978: hope you're wrong fear you're right

dwai: fuck Trump desantis is god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think Desantis is probably going to sit it out in '24. He really has no reason to run then. He's 43 years old. Trump has one last shot of running again, and that's in 2024. He would be 82 in 2028. Desantis will be 50 in 2028 -- still young as far as Presidents go, especially these days.

If I were Desantis, I would just back off until '28, and then make my move. He can still probably inherit the Trump supporters if he doesn't piss off Trump too much. But he's teetering on the verge of losing any cordial relationship there.

The only reason for Desantis to run in '24 is the perception that the Democratic field is so weak that it's his golden opportunity to take advantage of it. However, 2024 is a long time away. Look at how different '96 was than '94. Look how different '12 was from '10. Repubicans will win big in the midterms, but if they don't do anything to impress, they might have a harder time in 2024 than they think.

Thread Information