Page 783 of 947 FirstFirst ... 283683733773779780781782783784785786787793833883 ... LastLast
Results 15,641 to 15,660 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Honestly for an 85 year old man with his resume, $400k is peanuts. If I have 3% yearly raises I’ll make that by the time I’m 68 and I’m just some dude in a construction trailer. Those 3% yearly raises add up when you’re that old. He could go work for Big Pharma and make 10-20x that.
    It's his investment portfolio that would tell a big story.
    And right on cue here it is:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/dr-fau...n-investments/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I honestly thought he'd be worth more. $10.4 million as an 80 year old who has made that kind of money is nothing.

Load Metric
    Here's the next step in the government slowly walking 'rona back. They'll never admit any wrongdoing/overreacting etc but we're getting closer to being a normal society. Effective Feb 2 hospitals no longer have to report deaths. After this will be states no longer will have to report cases then testing sites will begin closing and it will be over. By Easter this thing is gone and by Summer Fauci will retire.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../hhhs-j15.html

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I used to consult to a government agency and even as a consultant I had to fill one of these out yearly. I think that's why Fauci called the Senator a fuckin idiot, not hard to find this info.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Once again he's a highly successful old man who's worked for like 5 presidents. His wife is also very old and successful.

Number 1 common characteristic of millionaires is age. If someone isn't a millionaire by the time they're 81 then they're probably a fuckin retard.

Fauci could go work for Big Pharma and probably make $10M yearly.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-15-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Once again he's a highly successful old man who's worked for like 5 presidents. His wife is also very old and successful.

Number 1 common characteristic of millionaires is age. If someone isn't a millionaire by the time they're 81 then they're probably a fuckin retard.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say anyone not worth a million at 80 is a retard. That's pretty harsh. 99.9% of people at 80 aren't still working like Fauci is. So for the most part whatever they accumulated at retirement age could well be a high water mark regarding net worth. Not necessarily but for many it would be. My investing philosophy is as follows. Figure out how much you need to live on and if your investment income is 50% more than that you are good to retire. Simple as that. Good luck doing it though. I'm not a believer in the 4% plan. I want dividends. All I care about. Having 50% more coming in than going out protects you from potential dividend cuts and also will grow the income over time. I figure I'll need $200k at retirement given our current lifestyle so I'll need $300k in dividends yearly. Sigh....

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say anyone not worth a million at 80 is a retard. That's pretty harsh. 99.9% of people at 80 aren't still working like Fauci is. So for the most part whatever they accumulated at retirement age could well be a high water mark regarding net worth. Not necessarily but for many it would be. My investing philosophy is as follows. Figure out how much you need to live on and if your investment income is 50% more than that you are good to retire. Simple as that. Good luck doing it though. I'm not a believer in the 4% plan. I want dividends. All I care about. Having 50% more coming in than going out protects you from potential dividend cuts and also will grow the income over time. I figure I'll need $200k at retirement given our current lifestyle so I'll need $300k in dividends yearly. Sigh....
    Ok, let me rephrase. Any highly successful person who works until they're 81 and isn't a millionaire is likely a fuckin retard. Especially if their wife is still working and is also highly successful. If they had 1 million by the time Fauci was 60 it's fairly easy to invest that and turn it into 10 million in 20 years.

It's a political hit job, same as when the Dems went after Trump's finances. I don't give a shit about either, it's all politics.

Obvious point is, Fauci doesn't need to have some secret plan to become wealthy, he can just go work for Big Pharma anytime he wants and make millions a year.

Load Metric

Ok, let me rephrase. Any highly successful person who works until they're 81 and isn't a millionaire is likely a fuckin retard. Especially if their wife is still working and is also highly successful. If they had 1 million by the time Fauci was 60 it's fairly easy to invest that and turn it into 10 million in 20 years.

It's a political hit job, same as when the Dems went after Trump's finances. I don't give a shit about either, it's all politics.

Obvious point is, Fauci doesn't need to have some secret plan to become wealthy, he can just go work for Big Pharma anytime he wants and make millions a year.
    I know several 60 something ex cops and fireman who are not millionaires and never will be. They get anywhere from 70% of their salary annually until they die, they live great no worries in the world. They are certainly not Chardonnay sipping Biden Rinos like yourself making fun of the working man.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I know several 60 something ex cops and fireman who are not millionaires and never will be. They get anywhere from 70% of their salary annually until they die, they live great no worries in the world. They are certainly not Chardonnay sipping Biden Rinos like yourself making fun of the working man.
    My brother is a cop you fuckin retard and I can assure you he'll be a millionaire by the time he's 81. I can't believe this is a hard concept even for a smooth brained plumber.

Load Metric

So let's say for arguments sake I give you $1 million right now. You'll turn that 1 million into 10 million in 20 years? A ten bagger? Fairly easily no less. That must be a CAGR of 50% a year when the stock market has averaged 10% historically. I'm on board, tell me what to invest in. Besides that I agree with your post. And all these articles coming out regarding his $350k pension...that's big government telling him it's time to go. June I'm thinking.

Load Metric
    I'm disappointed in Fauci for only being worth ten million. Fuck, I'm worth almost half that and I'm 47. Guy is slacking bigly imo. I thought the fucker was an early investor in Moderna and was worth north of 100m

Comments

nightmarefish: This is my exact point

Platinum
    Load Metric

So let's say for arguments sake I give you $1 million right now. You'll turn that 1 million into 10 million in 20 years? A ten bagger? Fairly easily no less. That must be a CAGR of 50% a year when the stock market has averaged 10% historically. I'm on board, tell me what to invest in. Besides that I agree with your post. And all these articles coming out regarding his $350k pension...that's big government telling him it's time to go. June I'm thinking.
    It was off the cuff but ya 10x is possible in 20 years with the right advisor. But let’s be honest, he probably had far more than 1 million when he was 60. His wife is head of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. what do you think that pays?

A retarded plumber could invest 50k today and be a millionaire by the time they’re 81.

Overall point is, if Fauci was driven by money all he had to do is go work on the other side of the fence. People like him that work in government until they’re 81 are more driven by status/power and the actual science. His finances are a nothingburger.

Load Metric
    Fuck guys, cases dropping real fast in UK. Good to see. US will peak in 2 weeks or so, granted half the US population is fat as fuck, so half the country may die. Not that I can't lose 15 pounds myself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ya, I’m optimistic that by February this shit will be in the rare view.

Load Metric

It was off the cuff but ya 10x is possible in 20 years with the right advisor. But let’s be honest, he probably had far more than 1 million when he was 60. His wife is head of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. what do you think that pays?

A retarded plumber could invest 50k today and be a millionaire by the time they’re 81.

Overall point is, if Fauci was driven by money all he had to do is go work on the other side of the fence. People like him that work in government until they’re 81 are more driven by status/power and the actual science. His finances are a nothingburger.
    I had a former CFO of the FBI living next door to me on a salary of $280k or so. His house was worth $3 million and he was still young probably upper 50's. How did he do this? He retired and went into the private sector, like you said, and made millions because he was CFO of FBI.

Load Metric
    For those wondering, Pooh sold the mansion. Got out pretty much at covid lows. $1.8m. Worth close to $3m now. Good news is I made more money from my equity in the market than what the house appreciated plus reduced our living expenses by 70%. Building a house like that is something you do once, check it off the list, and move on. We now live in a normal house on a golf course. Average age on my street is same age as average death from covid. I call where I live witness protection.

Comments

nightmarefish: Like a fuckin boss.

Load Metric
    For those wondering, Pooh sold the mansion. Got out pretty much at covid lows. $1.8m. Worth close to $3m now. Good news is I made more money from my equity in the market than what the house appreciated plus reduced our living expenses by 70%. Building a house like that is something you do once, check it off the list, and move on. We now live in a normal house on a golf course. Average age on my street is same age as average death from covid. I call where I live witness protection.
    You house big flaw is you did not have a screened in pool, that was full retard. You had an open pool, subject to encephalitis and mating alligators and ducks.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm disappointed in Fauci for only being worth ten million. Fuck, I'm worth almost half that and I'm 47. Guy is slacking bigly imo. I thought the fucker was an early investor in Moderna and was worth north of 100m
    This nigga said he was in late 40s 6 years ago. Thought you were older than Druff. I must confusing you with Fluffer.

Load Metric

It's a slightly over 12%. 50% would do it in little bit over 6 years. CAGR isn't very good metric though because it's just flat growth and the way it's calculated you never lose on any given year. Averages tend to get fucked when you include negative and positive events. Say year one you make 50% and year two lose 50%. On average that's breakeven growth. In reality you're stuck 25% at the end of year two.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I used to consult to a government agency and even as a consultant I had to fill one of these out yearly. I think that's why Fauci called the Senator a fuckin idiot, not hard to find this info.
    Before this controversy this same reporter had written it took her 2 months of badgering NIH before they coughed up the information. Here she says it was 2.5 months but she left out all the calls she made to NIH until they let go the information.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information