Page 27 of 946 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Billionaire Whistleblower: Wuhan Coronavirus Death Toll Is Over 50,000

https://www.ccn.com/billionaire-whis...s-over-50000/?

Chinese government is lying, death toll much higher than 1,000.

Chinese crematories burning bodies at 4 to 5 times normal rate.

Found the website where you can see the satellite mapping of SO2 mass in the atmosphere mentioned in the Daily Mail article (windy.com). Let’s see how active those crematoriums outside of Wuhan are likely to be at the moment.

Name:  C650507B-868E-43AF-86EC-D54E07E0E3DD.jpeg
Views: 622
Size:  180.3 KB

Hmmm... Doesn’t look particularly active there at the moment. Let’s see what’s happening in the rest of China.

Name:  A73664AF-073E-4C56-A365-DEE1A3847C65.jpeg
Views: 617
Size:  157.0 KB

Only more dark red zones at worst, and across most high population centers there, and probably consistent with the normal level of pollution there. Certainly nothing as shocking as in the pic shown in that Daily Mail article. Perhaps the CCP has figured out a way to cap the SO2 emissions from those overworked crematoriums. What say you, Dr. Tinemind?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Boy it's going to be cheap for me to take a cruise this summer. If I live through it.
    I've never been drawn to a cruise. I think I have access to more than 1 for free ATM but never really cared to look into them.

Thank god for curbside pickup at grocery stores. I think I can wing it.

This cruise thing though. I mean, not to point out the obvious but lol. So they basically are going to wait until everyone on the ship has it and has become no longer contagious. I found thoughts of the norovirus on cruises bad enough, but this is far far beyond that. You could twist this around into a decent movie. LOL at a cruise line letting anyone use a ship for their set.

The cruise thing also seems like it'd allow them to build a decent model or give a ton of data to refine transmission models.

It was like basically buying a ticket to guaranteeing that you will catch corona. Like thats legitimately what is happening. This shit is contagious enough that the air system is passing it around. More people get sick, more virius in the air .. you'd have to run good or live on your balcony I'd think.

Some people like to really gamble, they buy these tickets to deathly ill camps. It is a gamble level I'll never attain. I feel like the ones who survive should get the property of the deceased so there is a financial motive to this game.

Anyway... I kid. sorta.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Boy it's going to be cheap for me to take a cruise this summer. If I live through it.
    I've never been drawn to a cruise. I think I have access to more than 1 for free ATM but never really cared to look into them.

Thank god for curbside pickup at grocery stores. I think I can wing it.

This cruise thing though. I mean, not to point out the obvious but lol. So they basically are going to wait until everyone on the ship has it and has become no longer contagious. I found thoughts of the norovirus on cruises bad enough, but this is far far beyond that. You could twist this around into a decent movie. LOL at a cruise line letting anyone use a ship for their set.

The cruise thing also seems like it'd allow them to build a decent model or give a ton of data to refine transmission models.

It was like basically buying a ticket to guaranteeing that you will catch corona. Like thats legitimately what is happening. This shit is contagious enough that the air system is passing it around. More people get sick, more virius in the air .. you'd have to run good or live on your balcony I'd think.

Some people like to really gamble, they buy these tickets to deathly ill camps. It is a level I'll never attain. I feel like the ones who survive should get the property of the deceased so there is a financial motive to this game.

Anyway...

the popular theory right now is that there is one (1) superspreader on the ship responsible for a whole fucking lot of these infections.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Remember force majeure? Container ships with incoming commodities being refused. Commodities are DD.

You missed it?

Ok, now you want to consider your big box stores like Home Depot. The shit that was ordered in December will be rolling in in 20-30 days. Or... maybe not. HD is all cheap shit tools and chain saws made in China

Vesselfinder.com is Flightaware
    just hip pocketing this. not sure if it’s valuable

Take half your Wynn profit and short some big box.

Fed making some noise about concerns. Look at bond market. We are setting up for 0%. We reaaally need to look at big real estate concerns that are going to refinance and bink yuuuuuge

I got a name I fucking love but need to think it through.

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com...force-majeure/

womp wommmmp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Remember force majeure? Container ships with incoming commodities being refused. Commodities are DD.

You missed it?

Ok, now you want to consider your big box stores like Home Depot. The shit that was ordered in December will be rolling in in 20-30 days. Or... maybe not. HD is all cheap shit tools and chain saws made in China

Vesselfinder.com is Flightaware
    just hip pocketing this. not sure if it’s valuable

Take half your Wynn profit and short some big box.

Fed making some noise about concerns. Look at bond market. We are setting up for 0%. We reaaally need to look at big real estate concerns that are going to refinance and bink yuuuuuge

I got a name I fucking love but need to think it through.

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com...force-majeure/

womp wommmmp
    Some years ago, for obscure technical reasons, I assessed a number of less well-known Commercial fraud scenarios, and shipping insurance and demurrage stood out as one with a favourable risk/reward profile for scammers and an unfavourable one for counter-fraud. It would amaze me if many millions are not being made by savvy shysters as we speak.

Comments

sonatine: no fuckin doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    so we are almost 3 weeks in. seems likely that the next 10 days are going to make or break any/all of the current infection projections. especially considering china is telling everyone to gtf back to work.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so we are almost 3 weeks in. seems likely that the next 10 days are going to make or break any/all of the current infection projections. especially considering china is telling everyone to gtf back to work.
    america needs new iphones coronavirus be damned

5g fo life

Load Metric
    More SO2 mass satellite maps for China to see how much the government there is firing up those crematoriums.

Here’s one with reading displayed for near Hubei.

Name:  C35B72CC-A17D-44EC-8B83-DD83ADD63774.jpeg
Views: 539
Size:  176.1 KB

And here’s one with reading displayed for near Beijing.

Name:  4AF49ADB-781E-4B87-8366-B84B298F8659.jpeg
Views: 518
Size:  176.3 KB

And for comparison, here’s a broad view of the eastern US with a reading from a similar SO2 mass site in eastern Ohio.

Name:  99B9E2DF-9310-4272-9FC0-4B49E7B88867.jpeg
Views: 526
Size:  163.9 KB

All I can say is “Wow! The Chinese have done a fantastic job covering up those SO2 emissions from those 24/7-operating crematoriums near Wuhan!!!”
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    AP: #BREAKING WHO says 'way too early' to predict end of novel coronavirus

Markets: hold my beer

Load Metric
    interesting.

we are 90 minutes overdue for the daily wuhan numbers.

Load Metric
    also apparently china is considering lifting all curfews on the 14th because they have a 'wonderdrug'.

Load Metric
    UHHHHHHH

“The new [corona] pneumonia epidemic prevention and control headquarters in Zhangwan District, Shiyan City, Hubei Province issued a notice announcing that Zhangwan District will implement wartime control from 24:00 on February 12

Load Metric
    Just went to check if there was any white dude mainstream CNN/John Hopkins data I could use to use to counter Sonatine, but unfortunately for this society/world, the first thing I saw was this:

Name:  ah.png
Views: 1047
Size:  180.2 KB

Please tell me there is something amiss.

Hopefully it's "just a data entry error". Whoa.

Load Metric
    60,152 cases

1,365. Deaths

523 international cases
    2 deaths

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mumbles nominated for r/sino mod status.

Load Metric
    I'm sure it's all like

Name:  noth_wrong.png
Views: 475
Size:  892.0 KB

Load Metric
    the Iraqi information minister is still god

Comments

sonatine: texas sized 10-4

Load Metric
    How were trailers this bad as recently as 1995:

btw, I think we get a glimpse of Sonatine at 1:16

Load Metric
    Why such a jump today.

BNO news:

The reason for the sharp increase is because Hubei province is now including clinically diagnosed cases in the number of confirmed cases. This means those cases are not laboratory confirmed. They say other provinces are doing the same.

Thread Information