Page 768 of 947 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778818868 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,360 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    dwai Maxime Bernier is a fucking tool.

Never quote him.
    TRUST THE SCIENCE!

NO NOT THAT SCIENCE!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    dwai Maxime Bernier is a fucking tool.

Never quote him.
    TRUST THE SCIENCE!

NO NOT THAT SCIENCE!
    I’m not arguing with you over covid. That ship has sailed.

Disregarding covid he’s a complete moron on all subjects. Ruined his own political career he will never win any seats.

I’m just suggesting to quote other people. That is all

Comments

dwai: I don't care if the guy sucks cock if he's speaking out on covid good on him

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Curfew coming into effect in Quebec, among other restrictions. lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Name:  64745.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  42.8 KB

Load Metric
    I can tell when we will see a spike in cases a week or so in advance. I'm in Florida obv. Testing site I drive by once a week opens at 9 am. I drive by around 7:45 on my way to work. During the summer when we had our delta surge there would be cars lined up down the street by 7:45 when I drive by. One week cars were lined up a mile down the street by that time. Cases were high obv. More tests more cases it's basic math. I haven't seen a car at that time in over two months. Cases in Florida were lowest in country. Life was normal. Two weeks ago there were a few cars at 7:45. Last week there were around 15. This week they were backed up as far as the eye could see. I don't get it. People have mental disorders over this right now but it is what it is.

Here's an example of how serious this thing is right now. I got tested a year ago right before Thanksgiving because my brother in law tested positive and I golfed with him a couple days before and did shots out of same flask etc. plus our elderly parents were coming for Thanksgiving. I tested negative. However, the national guard was at the testing facility and the workers, especially the people administering the tests were dressed like we just had a nuclear bomb go off. Full on hazmat suits etc. I drive by today and the guy giving the test is wearing shorts a tee shirt and one of those masks that you could buy 500 for $1 pre covid. I chuckled. I refuse to minimalize the virus though because I don't want to be one of those schmucks that ends up getting it and dying. I got my JNJ shot back in April or so and haven't reupped and am not planning on it. That said, I thought maybe I had it last week. Weird symptoms though. Headache, back pain and nausea. I never get nausea. It was only in the morning. Lasted 3-4 days. Around two hours ago I started getting stuffy head, little bit runny nose.

Florida still rules though. Best place on Earth imo. Especially where I live. Sarasota, look it up. Our airport is lined with private jets. Secret is out.

Happy New Year

Comments

OSA: Agreed FL is the best state to live rn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I can tell when we will see a spike in cases a week or so in advance. I'm in Florida obv. Testing site I drive by once a week opens at 9 am. I drive by around 7:45 on my way to work. During the summer when we had our delta surge there would be cars lined up down the street by 7:45 when I drive by. One week cars were lined up a mile down the street by that time. Cases were high obv. More tests more cases it's basic math. I haven't seen a car at that time in over two months. Cases in Florida were lowest in country. Life was normal. Two weeks ago there were a few cars at 7:45. Last week there were around 15. This week they were backed up as far as the eye could see. I don't get it. People have mental disorders over this right now but it is what it is.

Here's an example of how serious this thing is right now. I got tested a year ago right before Thanksgiving because my brother in law tested positive and I golfed with him a couple days before and did shots out of same flask etc. plus our elderly parents were coming for Thanksgiving. I tested negative. However, the national guard was at the testing facility and the workers, especially the people administering the tests were dressed like we just had a nuclear bomb go off. Full on hazmat suits etc. I drive by today and the guy giving the test is wearing shorts a tee shirt and one of those masks that you could buy 500 for $1 pre covid. I chuckled. I refuse to minimalize the virus though because I don't want to be one of those schmucks that ends up getting it and dying. I got my JNJ shot back in April or so and haven't reupped and am not planning on it. That said, I thought maybe I had it last week. Weird symptoms though. Headache, back pain and nausea. I never get nausea. It was only in the morning. Lasted 3-4 days. Around two hours ago I started getting stuffy head, little bit runny nose.

Florida still rules though. Best place on Earth imo. Especially where I live. Sarasota, look it up. Our airport is lined with private jets. Secret is out.

Happy New Year
    I got the J&J shot as well, and got boosted with Pfizer a few weeks ago. I'd recommend the same its not a bad deal and gives you peace of mind, there really is no reason not to get it. Remember when Druff was mocking folks getting J&J? How sick is it for someone to mock someone getting the vaccine available at the time, especially it's own members, such as yourself, very sick. Now the shot apparently has given some clots to middle aged women, I guess that is a bad beat. You may not have read the post but Druff was literally mocking you for getting the J&J shot a few months ago while he was bragging getting the other one. It's really odd with someone with known hypochondriac issues and going to the ER monthly, mocking other people for getting a vaccine, but oh well.

As far as SWF, meh, its ok, its just got so built up and there is no end in site. Plus the oppressive humidity from June - September. Good golf in Naples but here again too crowded for my taste.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Happy New Year
    I got the J&J shot as well, and got boosted with Pfizer a few weeks ago. I'd recommend the same its not a bad deal and gives you peace of mind, there really is no reason not to get it. Remember when Druff was mocking folks getting J&J? How sick is it for someone to mock someone getting the vaccine available at the time, especially it's own members, such as yourself, very sick. Now the shot apparently has given some clots to middle aged women, I guess that is a bad beat. You may not have read the post but Druff was literally mocking you for getting the J&J shot a few months ago while he was bragging getting the other one. It's really odd with someone with known hypochondriac issues and going to the ER monthly, mocking other people for getting a vaccine, but oh well.

As far as SWF, meh, its ok, its just got so built up and there is no end in site. Plus the oppressive humidity from June - September. Good golf in Naples but here again too crowded for my taste.
    I didn't read where he mocked me for getting a real vaccine. I don't really give a fuck. Druff doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to 'Rona anyway. Guy didn't leave his house for a year and a half. His kid has bigly mental damage done to him for that. It may not come out today. It may not come out tomorrow. But it's coming out at some point that's a guarantee. My brother just got Pfizer booster last week. Said his arm hurt no big deal. I'm not opposed to it. Everything you said about Florida is true and part of the reason I love it. I'm a coastal guy. Inland is shit.

Load Metric

I didn't read where he mocked me for getting a real vaccine. I don't really give a fuck. Druff doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to 'Rona anyway. Guy didn't leave his house for a year and a half. His kid has bigly mental damage done to him for that. It may not come out today. It may not come out tomorrow. But it's coming out at some point that's a guarantee. My brother just got Pfizer booster last week. Said his arm hurt no big deal. I'm not opposed to it. Everything you said about Florida is true and part of the reason I love it. I'm a coastal guy. Inland is shit.
    Yeah, he mocked you, it was right after some New York Yankees got tested positive after receiving J&J and gloating he got the other shot and mentioned you and laughed which is pretty sick if you ask me. What he did not realize is the vaccine was to keep you out of the hospital, not to ever prevent you from testing positive. Now that there are breakthroughs on all vaccines he has become an expert and no longer sings that tune. His mocking likely stemmed from the fact you mentioned you went to Disney World a few months earlier while he was disinfecting his light switches.

As far as South Florida, you are correct people there love it. I prefer the Panhandle, just less crowded and better climate, but I get where you are coming from.

Load Metric

Yeah, he mocked you, it was right after some New York Yankees got tested positive after receiving J&J and gloating he got the other shot and mentioned you and laughed which is pretty sick if you ask me. What he did not realize is the vaccine was to keep you out of the hospital, not to ever prevent you from testing positive. Now that there are breakthroughs on all vaccines he has become an expert and no longer sings that tune. His mocking likely stemmed from the fact you mentioned you went to Disney World a few months earlier while he was disinfecting his light switches.

As far as South Florida, you are correct people there love it. I prefer the Panhandle, just less crowded and better climate, but I get where you are coming from.

I've been to Disney World since that post as well. I don't sweat Druff. I like the guy. I genuinely felt bad for him when he had his mental illness. I've had mental issues. Still do actually. Wouldn't wish that shit on anyone. People don't truly understand it unless they have it themselves. That said, I've followed Druff's life on and off for over ten years and I've never encountered a dude that gets sick half as much as he does. And his obsession with dying of a heart attack is borderline dangerous. But to lock yourself in your house for a year and a half was too much for me. I had to stop listening to his show. Couldn't take the nonsense anymore. Started listening to non covid segments sporadically past couple months mostly for WSOP news. Heard his story of going to ER recently. Embarrassed for the guy. I'd be shocked if there wasn't a running joke going on behind his back between his other siblings but whatever lol.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I didn't mock Pooh for the J&J shot when the Yankees got COVID. I don't keep track of which shots each PFA user gets. Why would I care?

I did say that the J&J shot is pointless because if you're going to get the vaccine, you might as well go for the best one. I thought it was fine for young people who otherwise wouldn't get vaccinated, and don't want the hassle of two shots. However, other than that, it's like staying at the Hampton Inn for the same price as the Ritz Carlton charges right down the street.

Pooh isn't that young (I think like 5 years or so younger than me), so it would have been better if he got the Pfizer or Moderna.

BTW, a single J&J shot last spring (or even two shots of Pfizer/Moderna) isn't going to do much anymore. Omicron is busting right through that. You're probably going to get something resembling a bad cold, so it's not the end of the world, but your protection against symptomatic Omicron is very little at this point.

And yes, there's a decent chance Pooh just had COVID, but the problem is it's too difficult to differentiate it from a cold nowadays, hence the ridiculous testing lines. I don't blame you for not getting tested, given the line to do so. Same treatment whether you have COVID or a cold, as long as it's not severe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I didn't mock Pooh for the J&J shot when the Yankees got COVID. I don't keep track of which shots each PFA user gets. Why would I care?

I did say that the J&J shot is pointless because if you're going to get the vaccine, you might as well go for the best one. I thought it was fine for young people who otherwise wouldn't get vaccinated, and don't want the hassle of two shots. However, other than that, it's like staying at the Hampton Inn for the same price as the Ritz Carlton charges right down the street.

Pooh isn't that young (I think like 5 years or so younger than me), so it would have been better if he got the Pfizer or Moderna.

BTW, a single J&J shot last spring (or even two shots of Pfizer/Moderna) isn't going to do much anymore. Omicron is busting right through that. You're probably going to get something resembling a bad cold, so it's not the end of the world, but your protection against symptomatic Omicron is very little at this point.

And yes, there's a decent chance Pooh just had COVID, but the problem is it's too difficult to differentiate it from a cold nowadays, hence the ridiculous testing lines. I don't blame you for not getting tested, given the line to do so. Same treatment whether you have COVID or a cold, as long as it's not severe.
    You mocked him, you did. It was a couple months after he said he went to a buffet and Disney World before the vaccine, you were steamed about that.

It was something of the effect you laughing at Pooh after a few Yankees got the JJ shot and made fun of him. Look its in the archives, but you would likely delete it now anyway. I just did not invent this how could anyone. You mocked him for getting the JJ shot when you had the Pfizer shot, very sick.

You said it, and its something you probably even agree with even if you forgot it, you got something better than everyone else and felt smug about it. It's in your DNA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You mocked him, you did. It was a couple months after he said he went to a buffet and Disney World before the vaccine, you were steamed about that.

It was something of the effect you laughing at Pooh after a few Yankees got the JJ shot and made fun of him. Look its in the archives, but you would likely delete it now anyway. I just did not invent this how could anyone. You mocked him for getting the JJ shot when you had the Pfizer shot, very sick.

You said it, and its something you probably even agree with even if you forgot it, you got something better than everyone else and felt smug about it. It's in your DNA.

I wouldn't be "steamed" if he went places unvaccinated or before the vaccine. Why would I care? He's risking his own health, not mine.

I also wasn't laughing at anyone for getting the J&J shot. I may have disagreed with Pooh's decision to choose that over Pfizer, but I wouldn't be laughing or mocking someone for that. I don't even mock those who choose not to get vaccinated, though I believe they're making a big mistake. That's why I'm against vax mandates.

Load Metric

I wouldn't be "steamed" if he went places unvaccinated or before the vaccine. Why would I care? He's risking his own health, not mine.

I also wasn't laughing at anyone for getting the J&J shot. I may have disagreed with Pooh's decision to choose that over Pfizer, but I wouldn't be laughing or mocking someone for that. I don't even mock those who choose not to get vaccinated, though I believe they're making a big mistake. That's why I'm against vax mandates.
    Druff,

I have been on these forums as long as you, so you are not going to get out of this one. Pooh made a comment, maybe trolling about you hanging out in the basement during the initial corona wave. You got butt hurt. Few months went by and Pooh said he got JJ vaccine. Couple months later when Yankees got breakthrough you pontificated how smart you were to get Pfizer or Moderna versus JJ. Then you made a separate post making fun of Pooh for getting JJ and laughing at him 'hoping' he would be well. 13M Americans got JJ, because that was what was available but you were smarter but I digress.

Do you really think anyone thinks any of that is false about your Pooh comments?. I am not going into the archives, you would beat be to the delete button.

Hard to believe someone with kids, and I have them too, would make fun of other people's vaccine choices, but you are wired different its completely transactional with you. Its monetary with you and that is about it.

Comments

dwai: I REMEMBER

Load Metric

Druff,

I have been on these forums as long as you, so you are not going to get out of this one. Pooh made a comment, maybe trolling about you hanging out in the basement during the initial corona wave. You got butt hurt. Few months went by and Pooh said he got JJ vaccine. Couple months later when Yankees got breakthrough you pontificated how smart you were to get Pfizer or Moderna versus JJ. Then you made a separate post making fun of Pooh for getting JJ and laughing at him 'hoping' he would be well. 13M Americans got JJ, because that was what was available but you were smarter but I digress.

Do you really think anyone thinks any of that is false about your Pooh comments?. I am not going into the archives, you would beat be to the delete button.

Hard to believe someone with kids, and I have them too, would make fun of other people's vaccine choices, but you are wired different its completely transactional with you. Its monetary with you and that is about it.
    I got JNJ because I wasn't about to put some new technology shit in my body like all my customers did. I heard all their stories about side effects well before I got my vaccine. Only reason I got vaccinated was because I thought it would be mandatory to travel. That's it. I'm loaded with vitamin D from being outside all the time. I take zinc every day. I don't get sick. Almost never. I feel 100% fine today. I actually want to get the 'rona because natural immunity is much more effective than any vaccine. Obviously I don't want to get very sick or die from it. I look at numbers and numbers do lie. I take case counts and multiply them by ten to get accurate number. I know ER nurses and half the cases reported are people with covid not from covid because they test everyone regardless of why you are there. Deaths who knows. We don't know if people die with covid or from covid. If I was immune deficient then it would be another story. You roll the dice every time you get out of bed each morning. I've always considered 'rona a bad flu. Now it's more like a bad cold. I wasn't wrong. People have lost years off their lives panicking retardedly. Their choice. I'm not licking doorknobs but I live as normally as I'm permitted and in Florida that's pretty fucking normal right now.

Comments

Jayjami: Very solid take on the situation

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211231-094625_Chrome.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  200.5 KB

I wonder if this propaganda worked on any stupid people?

khalwat care to comment on how you got your kids vaccinated?

fucking moron

Load Metric
    Nice to see you back Pooh

Gold
    Load Metric
    I too am with Pooh!! I never took a covid precaution that wasn't forced on me and am not about to start now. Are the teachers unions in everyone elses state clamoring to shut down schools again or is it just the criminals in Massachusetts? If masking children in schools is as effective as folks like Khalwat say it is then why oh why would there be a need to shut the schools down?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I too am with Pooh!! I never took a covid precaution that wasn't forced on me and am not about to start now. Are the teachers unions in everyone elses state clamoring to shut down schools again or is it just the criminals in Massachusetts? If masking children in schools is as effective as folks like Khalwat say it is then why oh why would there be a need to shut the schools down?
    khalwat is a fucking idiot

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  WheresRon.JPG
Views: 402
Size:  49.1 KB
    If you see Ron tell him there's an emergency.

Name:  Desantis.jpg
Size:  31.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  WheresRon.JPG
Size:  49.1 KB
    If you see Ron tell him there's an emergency.

Name:  Desantis.jpg
Size:  31.0 KB
    Name:  RDT_20211231_1212213696348813302994455.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  81.7 KB

you're a fucking idiot manipulated by media

Thread Information