Page 765 of 946 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769775815865 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,300 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm really conflicted about how I feel about Omicron.

On one hand, the super-contagiousness scares me a bit, especially given how it's busting through vaccines, and even boosters.

However, a look at the common symptoms, and it really seems like a bad cold. High fatigue, runny nose, congestion, headache, sore throat... that's a cold, right? I'm not hearing much about persistent fever, loss of smell/taste, breathing problems, etc. I've had lots of bad colds in my life, and they sucked, but I wouldn't change my routine or stop doing things because I'm afraid of them. So it feels weird to be concerned about something which is probably going to present like a cold.

Given that most winter colds are actually coronaviruses, this variant really looks like a hybrid between Delta and a common cold, and closer to the cold side. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next variant actually becomes almost indistinguishable from a cold.
    60% infection rate is predicted, little impact. Like all viruses they weaken over time. People need to get over it or lock themselves in their basement. Pick your choice. The only difference between this and 1920 is we have an obsessed media and social media.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Of course they could have, remember all those ventilators Cuomo claimed he needed? The orange fella had companies from all sorts of industries producing those. Seems like N95 masks would be a little easier to learn than ventilators.
    LOL, what a RINO Biden loving fag you are. Trump ordered the ventilators because folks like in your wife's hospital were clamoring for them. Then it turned out we did not need them, fuck the world did not need them, we could not even give them away now. You walk and talk liberals are all the same, complain, get what you want and bitch when it does not work out. LOL. I am just glad you live in a border town and have to deal with all the illegals for life, you clowns deserve it. But Trumps' tone, I don't like his tone. See what you think about a group of Hondurans banging on your door at 4am and their tone. Hilarious.
    Your reading comprehension is bad, even for a plumber.

Also, Go buy your kid some Christmas gifts ffs. Even if you have to pawn that fake ass roly, geterdun.

Also also, stop seeking my attention, it’s pathetic.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Tested positive. Almost certainly omicron.

Only symptoms are a bit of cough and some aching and a headache. It would have to be at least 5 time worse for me to be in any way worried.

Happy to trade 7 days self isolation for natural immunity, even if it is over Christmas.
    Vaccinated, I assume?

Did you get a booster? I didn't keep up with the vaccination situation in England. Are you guys even doing boosters?

GL
    Vaccinated and got the booster last Thursday. Likely caught it at the weekend.

UK stats are (over 12s) 90% 1 dose, 82% 2 doses, 55% booster.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

UH OHHHHH
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

LOL, what a RINO Biden loving fag you are. Trump ordered the ventilators because folks like in your wife's hospital were clamoring for them. Then it turned out we did not need them, fuck the world did not need them, we could not even give them away now. You walk and talk liberals are all the same, complain, get what you want and bitch when it does not work out. LOL. I am just glad you live in a border town and have to deal with all the illegals for life, you clowns deserve it. But Trumps' tone, I don't like his tone. See what you think about a group of Hondurans banging on your door at 4am and their tone. Hilarious.
    Your reading comprehension is bad, even for a plumber.

Also, Go buy your kid some Christmas gifts ffs. Even if you have to pawn that fake ass roly, geterdun.

Also also, stop seeking my attention, it’s pathetic.
    Even Joe Manchin is laughing at your face now. LOL. Fucking RINOS are just clowns. At least liberals are dedicated to their cause, RINOS fly around like a fart in the wind. You are nothing more than a Bill Kristol chardonnay sucking elitist. In your case a wanna bee elitist which is much worse. Go hang out with the Liz Cheneys of the world and analyze the Bill of Rights you dope.

Comments

dwai: LOL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    So I went to the gym today. Fuck it. Gonna sweat it out of me. Lets goooooooooo

Load Metric
    I think it's obvious to most on this sub, but this is all being done for purely political reasons. A lot of people have crafted their entire identities around fighting Covid at all costs over the past 21-22 months, and it's quite literally the most important thing in their lives. Letting it go would lead them to a full existential crisis. Their brains are broken.

Politicians in most blue cities and states need to do this dumb shit in order to keep their base engaged and showing up to the polls even though these measures are 99 percent performative. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of us can and should leave them behind. They are never going back to normal and apparently have no desire to do so.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211223-204616_Chrome.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  175.8 KB

ROFL BOY THEY'RE REALLY PRIMING THOSE IDIOT NPCS TO BE SCARED AGAIN EXAMPLE: DRUFF, BCR, SLOPPY JOE, KHALWAT

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20211223-204616_Chrome.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  175.8 KB

ROFL BOY THEY'RE REALLY PRIMING THOSE IDIOT NPCS TO BE SCARED AGAIN EXAMPLE: DRUFF, BCR, SLOPPY JOE, KHALWAT

You leftout Jimmy G and Fatboy Sonatine.

Comments

dwai: ��

Load Metric

On one hand, the super-contagiousness scares me a bit, especially given how it's busting through vaccines, and even boosters.

However, a look at the common symptoms, and it really seems like a bad cold. High fatigue, runny nose, congestion, headache, sore throat... that's a cold, right? I'm not hearing much about persistent fever, loss of smell/taste, breathing problems, etc. I've had lots of bad colds in my life, and they sucked, but I wouldn't change my routine or stop doing things because I'm afraid of them. So it feels weird to be concerned about something which is probably going to present like a cold.

Given that most winter colds are actually coronaviruses, this variant really looks like a hybrid between Delta and a common cold, and closer to the cold side. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next variant actually becomes almost indistinguishable from a cold.
    I was just reading somewhere today that if you come down with even just mild cold symptoms, its probably a coin flip whether its Omicron or "just a cold".

This is obviously a great development. Sports leagues already catching up and changing their policies, realizing its pointless to have someone go home for testing positive for an asymptomatic cold.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I was just reading somewhere today that if you come down with even just mild cold symptoms, its probably a coin flip whether its Omicron or "just a cold".

This is obviously a great development. Sports leagues already catching up and changing their policies, realizing its pointless to have someone go home for testing positive for an asymptomatic cold.
    🙏

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  tlc.JPG
Views: 328
Size:  88.0 KB
    It didn’t have to be this way.

So says the sister of “90 Day Fiancé” star Jason Hitch — who died of COVID-19 complications on Dec. 14 in Florida, at the age of 45.

The Spring Hill resident didn’t want to get vaccinated because he thought his immune system would see him through, Shannon Speagle told TMZ.

Speagle admitted she and Hitch often argued about the vaccine and that he wasn’t allowed to visit her and her kids until he got the shot, she told the outlet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  tlc.JPG
Views: 328
Size:  88.0 KB
    It didn’t have to be this way.

So says the sister of “90 Day Fiancé” star Jason Hitch — who died of COVID-19 complications on Dec. 14 in Florida, at the age of 45.

The Spring Hill resident didn’t want to get vaccinated because he thought his immune system would see him through, Shannon Speagle told TMZ.

Speagle admitted she and Hitch often argued about the vaccine and that he wasn’t allowed to visit her and her kids until he got the shot, she told the outlet.
    Take a trip down memory lane with me, remember?

Feb 23, 2021 “Vaccines are 100% effective at preventing Covid-19 Hospitalizations and Deaths”
    https://archive.md/qF1J9

Feb 28, 2021 “All three vaccines have proven 100 per cent effective at preventing deaths. The risk of hospitalisation also plummets to virtually zero for people who receive the vaccine”
    https://archive.md/VUOmL

March 30, 2021 - CDC reports the vaccinated don’t carry or spread the virus
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...us/ar-BB1f8ofp

Dr. Anthony Fauci told young people to be vaccinated because if not, "you can get infected" and transmit the virus asymptomatically?

Which implied, work with me here, that vaccinations meant you couldn't...

https://twitter.com/todayshow/status/1387366130306764801

“You’re not gonna get COVID if you have these vaccinations” - Joe Biden

“When people get vaccinated, they can feel safe that they’re not gonna get infected” -Fauci

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don’t get sick” - CDC Director Walensky

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1473404932338470915

https://nitter.net/JordanSchachtel/s...04932338470915

July, 2021. President Joe Biden: “ If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die”
    https://archive.is/0Q4q0

And before you say “bUt mUh vArIAnTs”

We knew this was false in Dec 2020
    FDA: "Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group" https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

Comments

country978: we've been lied to? you dont say

Gold
    Load Metric
    DWAI I know my post rocked your confidence in staying un-vaccinated. He's not elderly, he's not obese, he was very confident in his immune system and now he's dead.
    This is the fuck around and find out virus.
    You can get vaccinated and still play your lil character, it's ok.

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

Load Metric
    DWAI I know my post rocked your confidence in staying un-vaccinated. He's not elderly, he's not obese, he was very confident in his immune system and now he's dead.
    yeah, I'm scared of covid

get a life dweeb, take your mask off

Comments

tony bagadonuts: go hawks

David USF: Go suck another cock, faggot loser.

Silver
    Load Metric
    You think we are afraid of death?

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    You think we are afraid of death?
    That's music to my ears.

Thinning out the herd, one knuckle-dragger at a time.

Name:  rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif
Views: 263
Size:  2.93 MB

Comments

dwai: stupid n-word lover

sonatine: brilliant honkey hater

Kuntmissioner:

Load Metric
    All the right people are coming down with what BuzzFeed’s Julia Reinstein dubbed the “media variant.” Suddenly getting Covid is cool.

You have about 12 hours left to get covid if you want to stay on trend,

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hospitals also arent telling you what strain you have. They just telling you that you positive. So I dont know if I got Delta, Omnicron, Covid

Hoping there are no lines for PCR testing tomorrow morning. Its been 30 deep everyday allday. Gentiles please stay home...do it for Jesus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Hospitals also arent telling you what strain you have. They just telling you that you positive. So I dont know if I got Delta, Omnicron, Covid

Hoping there are no lines for PCR testing tomorrow morning. Its been 30 deep everyday allday. Gentiles please stay home...do it for Jesus.
    If it presents like the COVID you've heard about for the past two years, it's Delta.

If it presents like a cold, you have Omicron.... or a cold.

Thread Information