Page 183 of 946 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Its ok to be critical of Trump, I am not saying I am not the same way in certain areas, no one is perfect.

The level at which you and I see a real threat to National security just differs and personally an egomaniac or not he's still better than most every other one we've lived to see. If Trump is going to screw up or get dirty he tells you, better than the polished back stabbing self serving politician we had before and before that and before that and before that.

shut the fuck up, clown.

Comments

big dick: ,

Crowe Diddly: Forever and ever, Amen.

LegalizeMeth: needed to be said

nunbeater: word
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

My wife has one in bad shape at her hospital that's 32 but he's a smoker.
    Wife got an update on this 32 year old today. After 10 days still intubated fighting for his life.
    I never heard anything further on the case I linked. There been a few deaths in the county. No names mentioned. I haven’t seen any obits that would seem to be it.

When I was reading through the reports on China, length of time on ventilator is what shocked me. I think the average was 15-25 days. It’s amazing something so mild for the vast majority would require that length of time if you’re unfortunate. Just a very strange virus. When I heard about all the ventilators, I just assumed a few days if you were going to make it through. I’d guess in almost all circumstances where you need a ventilator for 15 days besides Covid, you’re likely to die. With this, you’re still more likely to live if you weren’t already almost dead.

If it hits you hard, you’re in for a hell of a fight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Druff is so smart he's stupid.
    It is possible that “Druff the denier” of most harsh realities is also discounting the seriousness of present events? In which case, we don’t really need a Winston Churchill. Trump will do.

It is within his range.

For instance, does he liken this more to 2008 or WWII/depression.

Never mind. Trump said Easter. It’ll be all DOW 30,000 and Dodger baseball soon.

Druff furiously checking his Facebook group for a response.

Name:  CD90807E-4126-4732-8C53-C16710B52F7F.png
Views: 609
Size:  128.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

It is possible that “Druff the denier” of most harsh realities is also discounting the seriousness of present events? In which case, we don’t really need a Winston Churchill. Trump will do.

It is within his range.

Never mind. Trump said Easter. It’ll be all DOW 30,000 and Dodger baseball soon.

Name:  43A2E40B-9E90-47F1-96A9-22F73E91C881.jpeg
Views: 540
Size:  37.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Its ok to be critical of Trump, I am not saying I am not the same way in certain areas, no one is perfect.

The level at which you and I see a real threat to National security just differs and personally an egomaniac or not he's still better than most every other one we've lived to see. If Trump is going to screw up or get dirty he tells you, better than the polished back stabbing self serving politician we had before and before that and before that and before that.

shut the fuck up, clown.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Druff is so smart he's stupid.

It is within his range.

I think it's more of a Katrina sitch for Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Lol this. The markets also really tanked hard during the Obama years, right?
    No, Duped can provide the graph for you.
    I posted the DOW last time. Here's the S&P 500:
    Name:  aa568a605598e763516d573fcb68e03e.png
Views: 580
Size:  54.8 KB
    https://www.macrotrends.net/2616/pre...et-performance

Load Metric

Comments

big dick: HOF IS COORECT

Crowe Diddly: tremendous. surprised he didn't compare God's son to ... Melania's son.

Jayjami:

Muck Ficon: Amazing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    it really is extremely difficult to fully comprehend the scope of trump's habitual incompetence.

incompetence? more likely malfeasance, no?

Trump even seems to like Charlie Baker, the MA Republican Governor, but he still has no problem laughing him off when these issues are brought to him, and porking us by literally outbidding us for confirmed sale orders for med equipment.

Wish we were as lucky as CA, who at least got the broken B-stock ventilators that they are trying to fix immed.

But Trump is a complex guy who does both bad AND good. :supershrug

Load Metric
    Another youngish guy, 41, who got it locally. I was glad to hear they had the anti-malarial which seemed to turn the tide for him. No ventilator.

https://www.wkbn.com/video/local-man...g-you/4436389/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    James Dolan has it. Baruch Hashem.

Sources close to the Knicks say that he got the cure for corona and then traded it for Vince Carter to be the face of the franchise and a future 2nd round pick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Sources close to the Knicks say that he got the cure for corona and then traded it for Vince Carter to be the face of the franchise and a future 2nd round pick.
    Ugh. Not only is that not funny, it really is cringe-worthy. You still have time to delete it.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You still have time to delete every post you've ever made here

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Ugh. Not only is that not funny, it really is cringe-worthy. You still have time to delete it.
    Thats cause you arent a Knicks fan. My entire life as a fan of the Knicks is cringeworthy. Real Knicks fans would look at this and think its cringeworthy BUT they couldnt rule it out completely 100%, because James Dolan is a imbecile

Load Metric
    What are testing numbers like in Florida? NYers moving south, all those oldies who live there (kinda like an Italian level of old people), it's a good recipe for disaster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    notice the trump guys here ignore that trump flatout said we'd be down to 1 or 2 cases a month ago.

oh and Fox News Poll Shows Joe Biden CRUSHING Trump By 25 Points in Swing Counties

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fox-ne...wing-counties/

biden is a walking corpse at this point. great president, guys
    Real blowout there blake by about the most left wing poll out there. This poll obviously is before Biden has to take the debate stage 7 months from now, and we all know how that will turn out. If you are honest with yourself and can leave your TDS at the door, Trump will win, or lose on how the economy is in late October, that is just the way it is in Presidential politics. ABC / WP poll:

The Washington Post-ABC News poll put the former vice-president ahead by 49% to 47% among registered voters. In February, the same poll put the US president seven points behind.

Amid the coronavirus crisis, respondents favoured Trump on the economy and Biden on healthcare.

Reporting the poll, the Post said it “tests only national sentiment, which would translate into the popular vote, not the state-by-state competition for an electoral college majority”.

In 2016, Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the electoral college despite losing the popular vote by nearly 3m ballots.

In key swing college states, the 2020 race is tight. According to the realclearpolitics.com polling average, for example, Wisconsin is a tie and Trump is 1.3% ahead in Florida while Biden leads by around four points in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    What are testing numbers like in Florida? NYers moving south, all those oldies who live there (kinda like an Italian level of old people), it's a good recipe for disaster.

I keep waiting to wake up in the middle of a corona infested hell hole but it hasn’t happened yet..... and despite what you saw about spring breakers a lot of that came to an end over 7 days ago and then they all flew home.

There are def people with it down here but it doesn’t seem like anywhere near what the northeast or California is going through.

Famous last words and all of that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

I keep waiting to wake up in the middle of a corona infested hell hole but it hasn’t happened yet..... and despite what you saw about spring breakers a lot of that came to an end over 7 days ago and then they all flew home.

There are def people with it down here but it doesn’t seem like anywhere near what the northeast or California is going through.

I'm not sure it's really spring breakers - there are a lot of older New Yorkers trying to escape the city and probably will be in FL for a while... who knows how this will end.

Load Metric
    notice the trump guys here ignore that trump flatout said we'd be down to 1 or 2 cases a month ago.

oh and Fox News Poll Shows Joe Biden CRUSHING Trump By 25 Points in Swing Counties

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fox-ne...wing-counties/

biden is a walking corpse at this point. great president, guys
    Real blowout there blake by about the most left wing poll out there. This poll obviously is before Biden has to take the debate stage 7 months from now, and we all know how that will turn out. If you are honest with yourself and can leave your TDS at the door, Trump will win, or lose on how the economy is in late October, that is just the way it is in Presidential politics. ABC / WP poll:

The Washington Post-ABC News poll put the former vice-president ahead by 49% to 47% among registered voters. In February, the same poll put the US president seven points behind.

Amid the coronavirus crisis, respondents favoured Trump on the economy and Biden on healthcare.

Reporting the poll, the Post said it “tests only national sentiment, which would translate into the popular vote, not the state-by-state competition for an electoral college majority”.

In 2016, Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the electoral college despite losing the popular vote by nearly 3m ballots.

In key swing college states, the 2020 race is tight. According to the realclearpolitics.com polling average, for example, Wisconsin is a tie and Trump is 1.3% ahead in Florida while Biden leads by around four points in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
    ok you're obv baiting me with calling fox news the most left wing poll out there, but i'm letting that go.

if i'm being honest, i think the race is a complete tossup. i'm not predicting biden will win. i still think it comes down to wisconsin. i'm giving florida and ohio to trump. trump will have huge problems with pa and michigan

anyone who acts real confident about this race is just lying or delusional.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

You're gonna have a few weeks at least of exponential growth in the virus numbers down there. Here are the Florida totals over the last 2 weeks.

March 14: 77
    March 21: 658
    March 25: 1682
    March 27: 2765
    March 28: 3762
    Today before noon: 4246

and its just getting started. also, those drive-thru labs they set up have a full week turnaround for results, as do a lot of the other testing locations, and the backlog is growing real fast, which means the current numbers are waaaaay behind.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 03-29-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric

ok you're obv baiting me with calling fox news the most left wing poll out there, but i'm letting that go.

if i'm being honest, i think the race is a complete tossup. i'm not predicting biden will win. i still think it comes down to wisconsin. i'm giving florida and ohio to trump. trump will have huge problems with pa and michigan

anyone who acts real confident about this race is just lying or delusional.

well paul ryan is on the board at FOXNEWS, nothing would make him happier than Trumpism failing miserably so he can return as the golden child of the GOP. he will forever be indebted to his dream of the dopamine rush of being the top dog, and all his decisions will flow from that. and im sure there are several others on the board that think the same way as him or why would he be there obv

Thread Information