Page 169 of 946 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Nothing would shock me re: China

I mean if you told me the govt filmed a 12 part miniseries of the real life Purge I'd probably believe you.

i mean, thing is, it kinda worked apparently?

like it might have seriously been the least destructive option on the table.
    Plus we need cheap shit so these boys need to get back to work

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000X...b_b_prod_image

Toilet paper in bulk currently available with prime shipping.
    I got excited until I clicked and saw the giant industrial-sized roll, used in public stalls. I might as well buy sandpaper and use that to wipe my ass.
    Better than nothing. I got extremely lucky and happened to have bought my normal 24 pack just a few days before the panic buying started.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

I got excited until I clicked and saw the giant industrial-sized roll, used in public stalls. I might as well buy sandpaper and use that to wipe my ass.
    Better than nothing. I got extremely lucky and happened to have bought my normal 24 pack just a few days before the panic buying started.
    I actually got some decent (but not great) TP from an industrial provider. Individually packaged, and expensive, but whatever. At least I'm not short on it.

For now.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Get bidets for the toilets in your house. You’ll get a L

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Antibody tests are all the rage.

We just need more of them. 3.5 million have already been produced in the UK. Not sure how many are in the US. You can take these at home and see if you've already had the coronavirus. Results show within 15 minutes. This would be step 1 in returning people to society. Those with the antibodies could feel free to go out, as they couldn't be infected again (or so they say).

US needs billions of these. Yes, billions. Everyone needs to take one, and then those showing negative need to keep testing every so often.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Watch out, youngsters. It can get you, too.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/25/new-je...onavirus-test/

25-year-old man is in a medically induced coma from the virus, which had symptoms appear on March 13.

The lab which tested him lost his results, delaying him getting treatment from an experimental drug.

Load Metric
    From the druff article

“He never vaped, he never smoked,” the mother told WABC. “He took his health very seriously — I mean he’s an athlete.”
    zero point zero % chance that this is true. This is just another case of unsuspecting and naive white soccer mom knowing jackshit about her laxbro son’s lifestyle.

Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I guessing adding Russia to the top of that list fairly soon, even though Russians are generally pretty standoffish on a regular day. there transit system is generally crowded, other public services are rarely paperless and not a lot of credit cards taken or used, huge population of smokers and excessive drinkers many small local pubs not as clean as you may hope/expect.

Life time appointment king of Russia.
    This is bollocks. Russia is a very online society. All government stuff is done online. They've had PIN cards for over a decade. Contactless cards for ages. All money is sent online via bank apps and has been for years and years. Alcoholism is WAY WAY down since fall of the soviet union. Have you ever been here?

LOL @ trusting numbers from China. The US "passing" China means absolutely nothing. Russia also can't be trusted, for obvious reasons.
    Russian numbers are way lower than reality, but it's due to lack of testing rather than lies. Plus, Russia has had strong measures since late Jan/early Feb when USA was still asleep. It's not being dealt with very well here at all, don't get me wrong, but still better than the US.

No.... they came to us.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: The decline of democracy chapt 7

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    it's funny how people say China's number is fugazi when so many Americans are being refused tests even though they have all the symptoms.

yeah, China's numbers are likely fucked. Guess what: so are ours.
    What are you saying here? They covered up 21 million dead?
    also ridiculous that people argue about the deathrate when the fact is that hospitals in areas with large outbreaks are already reaching their breaking points in some cases, already running out of beds for EVERYONE, not just covid patients. Docs and nurses coming down with the disease makes a dire situation even worse. When all the beds are filled, people are gonna be dying of all sorts of things not even related to covid-19. And we got weeks and weeks of escalating numbers ahead of us.

NYC expects to run out of intensive care beds by Friday.

But its not as bad as everyone says LOL fuckoff

you know me and how i feel about all this im sure but there is no comparison between the level of opacity in china and our numbers.

china lost 21 million cell phone subscribers and its virtually illegal to not own a cell phone in china.

a _lot_ of people died in china.
    Slava Ukraini!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Crowe, you are ascribing the most sinister of sinister motives to the US government because Trump is the one in charge.

In the early stages of this, before Trump (and many others, including on the left) understood the full seriousness of the situation, he was trying to keep the numbers low, for the reasons you say. For example, he was reportedly concerned that if the Grand Princess disembarked in the US, it would raise the number of US cases, and he didn't want that. This was back when he thought the whole thing might pass without becoming a big deal. I'm not defending those actions, but just stating that they were taken at a different time of the crisis.

There's no comparison between the two governments.
    I’m sorry Druff but this is total bullshit. He wasn’t “reportedly” concerned about the Grand Princess inflating the numbers. He said it, verbatim, on camera. You know where? At the actual CDC in Atlanta. He was at the CDC because this had already become serious. Why else would he be at the CDC?

I know you’ve said you don’t think Trump has handled this well, but yet here you are with a revisionist history take minimizing his botching of this fiasco.

China is surely more to blame for this mess than Trump, but Crowe’s post is pretty much spot on when it comes to how the US has handled this.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff is willfully blind to Trump’s narcissistic psychopathy.

dwai: nope

Load Metric
    when are we gonna start calling it the American virus?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Crowe, you are ascribing the most sinister of sinister motives to the US government because Trump is the one in charge.

In the early stages of this, before Trump (and many others, including on the left) understood the full seriousness of the situation, he was trying to keep the numbers low, for the reasons you say. For example, he was reportedly concerned that if the Grand Princess disembarked in the US, it would raise the number of US cases, and he didn't want that. This was back when he thought the whole thing might pass without becoming a big deal. I'm not defending those actions, but just stating that they were taken at a different time of the crisis.

There's no comparison between the two governments.
    I’m sorry Druff but this is total bullshit. He wasn’t “reportedly” concerned about the Grand Princess inflating the numbers. He said it, verbatim, on camera. You know where? At the actual CDC in Atlanta. He was at the CDC because this had already become serious. Why else would he be at the CDC?

I know you’ve said you don’t think Trump has handled this well, but yet here you are with a revisionist history take minimizing his botching of this fiasco.

China is surely more to blame for this mess than Trump, but Crowe’s post is pretty much spot on when it comes to how the US has handled this.
    Come on.

You really believe people can't get tested now because Trump is holding back tests -- and not because of a lack of tests in the US?

Load Metric

Come on.

You really believe people can't get tested now because Trump is holding back tests -- and not because of a lack of tests in the US?
    Yes, people are still not being tested who want a test.

Less then 500 tests were performed to the end of February. The main reasaon this disease has EXPLODED in the US.

Sure you are NOW catching up but someone surely dropped the ball... the buck stops somewhere.

Load Metric
    Kathy Griffin hospitalized with possible coronavirus symptoms

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/26/kathy...WppnvFRxuWnyXU

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    it's funny how people say China's number is fugazi when so many Americans are being refused tests even though they have all the symptoms.

yeah, China's numbers are likely fucked. Guess what: so are ours.

also ridiculous that people argue about the deathrate when the fact is that hospitals in areas with large outbreaks are already reaching their breaking points in some cases, already running out of beds for EVERYONE, not just covid patients. Docs and nurses coming down with the disease makes a dire situation even worse. When all the beds are filled, people are gonna be dying of all sorts of things not even related to covid-19. And we got weeks and weeks of escalating numbers ahead of us.

NYC expects to run out of intensive care beds by Friday.

But its not as bad as everyone says LOL fuckoff
    Of course both the Chinese numbers and American numbers are fugazi. What is more important is why. The American phony numbers are a result of a health system that has been overwhelmed and unprepared to deal with an imported pandemic. This has been exacerbated by a mostly incompetent political administration in Washington who seem hell bent to minimize the damage whatever the reality in the streets.

The Chinese numbers are a deliberate attempt to minimize their responsibility for causing this pandemic. If the mainstream media continues to use these numbers, the CCP will have the cover it needs not to make changes to their food supply and there will be another Chinese pandemic in a few years.
    " Crowe Diddly: The US numbers are also a deliberate attempt to minimize OUR responsibility for extending this pandemic. Both govs are deliberately fucking the numbers, and ours is doing it for Trump re-election reasons. Tell me I'm wrong pls.

JimmyG_415: Fox news BS/How is it on the health system if they don't have tests? Wearing Trach bags, as Trump F'ed up on that, too."

Jimmy G, I would watch test patterns and infomercials before I would spend 1 second watching Fox News. The vast majority of their people are little more than Trump rumpswabs. As for blaming the health system, I didn't. I blamed Washington for not properly preparing for and reacting to the crisis by giving our health system the things that they need. Why are Trump and Congress responsible? Because this is not just a health crisis but a national security issue.

Crowe, No, I won't tell you that you are wrong about motives and American incompetence during this crisis.. I don't really care about motives. The simple fact is that China's behavior is more important because that's where it all started and because of Chinese deceit, arrogance, bullying, and incompetence during the initial outbreak, the whole world has to pay the price with endless corpses. The usual Chinese strategy of "deny, deny, accuse" seems to be working with the mainstream media and will guarantee that they won't reform their food supply and that there will be future pandemics.

Load Metric
    Just lock yourself in your house until July 2021.

Load Metric

Come on.

people can't get tested now because we don't have tests.

why did trump refuse the WHO's offer for tests initially? because he thought that accepting them would make the public believe we are fucked and the market would crash. of course, he thought a great stock market was the only thing that might get him re-elected.

this is a guy who said we would be down to 1 or 2 cases a month ago. do you think he is that stupid or lying?

this is cartoon super villain type shit here

Comments

OSA: Wrong

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Boris got it. Ha

Comments

adamantium: lol

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Come on.

people can't get tested now because we don't have tests.

why did trump refuse the WHO's offer for tests initially? because he thought that accepting them would make the public believe we are fucked and the market would crash. of course, he thought a great stock market was the only thing that might get him re-elected.

this is a guy who said we would be down to 1 or 2 cases a month ago. do you think he is that stupid or lying?

this is cartoon super villain type shit here
    Google it and youll see your WHO claim is wrong.

Fake News

Comments

blake: doing your work for you

Thread Information