Page 400 of 946 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Florida Governor Ron Desantis decision to remove infected people from nursing homes was the right decision, it saved a lot of lives. But it was probably the only right decision he has made. He also decided if you stop reporting on the number of infected deaths that your death rate mysteriously goes down.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Landlord/Rent update.

One of my roommates who returned, decided she can no longer pay to live when rest are closed and when they open it wont be enough to pay for her rent due to 50% capacity.

Prop Mgmt said too bad and wouldnt let her out of lease until she found someone preapproved. She obc said FU and is moving on Sunday, losing her sec deposit.

2nd roommate is still in oklahoma living with parents. Have the house to myself again.

This looks good for me to be able to keep the 75% rent until end of summer i think. Also curious if they are going to be able to find soneone considering NYC opening June 8th

Comments

big dick: what a pathetic low life

Load Metric
    Dads wife at an urgent care atm. Spiked a fever and a horrible headache and body aches and actually got faint last night. Her fever has broken at times, which I take as a good sign. Says she has worse body aches than she’s ever experienced which gives me pause. She’s a tough lady. I can recall her being sick maybe twice in the 20 year they’ve been married and works 70 hours a week, so if she’s complaining, it’s nasty.

Odds are it’s still something else She’s 60, dad is early seventies. More concerned about him as far as worst case. I was, of course, there the day before she got sick when it’s most viral if she happens to have it. If she happens to have it, we’ll get sick likely before she gets any definite test results. Im curious to hear what doctors think. She’s still waiting to be seen.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: gl man odds are in your favor

sonatine: gecmis olsen

nightmarefish: I hope nothing serious.

MumblesBadly: GL

Dan Druff: actually i think it's corona, but i agree her prognosis is good. GL avoiding it yourself and GL to her

OSA: Its obv its lupus

gimmick: gl
    Last edited by BCR; 05-29-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Why the fuck is she working 70 hrs a week at 60 being married. No wonder she is sick, if I were her, I would want the fuck out of that situation. She sounds like like a goddamn slave.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    we have about a 100m right wing monkeys spreading cv19 at this very moment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Why the fuck is she working 70 hrs a week at 60 being married. No wonder she is sick, if I were her, I would want the fuck out of that situation. She sounds like like a goddamn slave.
    She’s the boss.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Landlord/Rent update.

One of my roommates who returned, decided she can no longer pay to live when rest are closed and when they open it wont be enough to pay for her rent due to 50% capacity.

Prop Mgmt said too bad and wouldnt let her out of lease until she found someone preapproved. She obc said FU and is moving on Sunday, losing her sec deposit.

2nd roommate is still in oklahoma living with parents. Have the house to myself again.

This looks good for me to be able to keep the 75% rent until end of summer i think. Also curious if they are going to be able to find soneone considering NYC opening June 8th
    Is this the girl who keeps meeting dudes to bang, and who you would have considered banging yourself if you didn't think she was ugly?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Dads wife at an urgent care atm. Spiked a fever and a horrible headache and body aches and actually got faint last night. Her fever has broken at times, which I take as a good sign. Says she has worse body aches than she’s ever experienced which gives me pause. She’s a tough lady. I can recall her being sick maybe twice in the 20 year they’ve been married and works 70 hours a week, so if she’s complaining, it’s nasty.

Odds are it’s still something else She’s 60, dad is early seventies. More concerned about him as far as worst case. I was, of course, there the day before she got sick when it’s most viral if she happens to have it. If she happens to have it, we’ll get sick likely before she gets any definite test results. Im curious to hear what doctors think. She’s still waiting to be seen.
    Good luck to her and you (and your dad, too).

Sadly this really does sound like corona -- the (mostly) consistent fever, the worst body aches she's ever felt -- those are hallmarks of the corona.

Not quite as certain as loss of taste/smell, but still a very good chance she has it. I agree that the fever breaking is a good sign. In general, when it comes to health matters -- especially infectious diseases -- when any form of improvement appears to be happening, it's a great sign that things aren't going to get much worse. However, the fever coming back after breaking is still a bit worrisome.

I guess it could also be the flu. Hopefully it is.

Only a very small percentage of 60-year-olds with no preexisting conditions die from this. Similar to our age group. The biggest danger is suffering through an incredibly nasty and stressful illness, and then having permanent damage as a result. I hope she avoids his.

Keep us updated, hope everything turns out ok.

BTW, urgent care sucks. That's pretty much universal. Insist she goes to the hospital if she starts to have trouble breathing or any other issues which appear to be dangerous. If she's just really fatigued and in bad pain, home bed rest for 2 weeks probably the only solution.

Load Metric

Crap, I wrote it out and lost it. She’s negative. They actually have tests that take hours now, not days.

She had a severe UTI that she had no traditional UTI symptoms of. It had caused her lactic acid to go real high, so then they had to run a battery of tests to rule out serious shit as that’s a serious thing. That’s what kicked her ass so badly. It’s kind of a mini sepsis situation. They got it back down before discharged. They had her six hours. Thankfully it’s an urgent care with an ER attached, because they ended up needing to do ct scans and heart tests and other shit.

That’s 0/3 on people I know who have been tested when really sick. In retrospect, with what we know, the young girl I know with the 104 temp I wouldn’t suspect now, that’s almost too sick for a very young woman.

Glad for my dads sake. Glad for her they caught that lactic acid thing. She’d have rather had Covid if it got worse.

I can keep my weekend golf plans with friends and not quarantine, so happy for hours result rather than days.

Comments

sonatine: mazeltov

big dick: nice

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Los Angeles County (population 10 million) had more cases yesterday than every other state. Looks like Covid might be getting a new epicenter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Google "Gretchen Whitney nursing homes" and prepare to get angry.

Load Metric
    https://elemental.medium.com/coronav...g-2c4032481ab2

respiratory -> blood vessel disease and thats basically never been seen before in nature.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Crap, I wrote it out and lost it. She’s negative. They actually have tests that take hours now, not days.

She had a severe UTI that she had no traditional UTI symptoms of. It had caused her lactic acid to go real high, so then they had to run a battery of tests to rule out serious shit as that’s a serious thing. That’s what kicked her ass so badly. It’s kind of a mini sepsis situation. They got it back down before discharged. They had her six hours. Thankfully it’s an urgent care with an ER attached, because they ended up needing to do ct scans and heart tests and other shit.

That’s 0/3 on people I know who have been tested when really sick. In retrospect, with what we know, the young girl I know with the 104 temp I wouldn’t suspect now, that’s almost too sick for a very young woman.

Glad for my dads sake. Glad for her they caught that lactic acid thing. She’d have rather had Covid if it got worse.

I can keep my weekend golf plans with friends and not quarantine, so happy for hours result rather than days.

Please don't tell us you are one of those douche bags on the golf course wearing a mask, making a social statement. I saw a guy all masked up on the 7th green the other day and wanted to rabbit punch him in the back.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Landlord/Rent update.

Is this the girl who keeps meeting dudes to bang, and who you would have considered banging yourself if you didn't think she was ugly?

She is kinda a dirtbag and dumb. We share a bathroom and I would rather share a bathroom with a hot guy than someone who doesn't throw away the empty toilet paper holder when its done and leaves her hair in the sink. Even when she does try to clean its a shit effort. Next person though gonna have to be on board with the fucking I will have when this is over.

Gotta think I have another 2 months at the current discount. Also, I will be moving to her room for the time being, which is bigger. Reduced rent and bigger room, Baruch Hashem.

Load Metric
    LOL...Fuck You...AMAZON!!!

And Fuck the news media for running it as news instead of a fucking ad.

Load Metric
    1,200 died yesterday in the US, most were on their way out anyway. To put it in perspective that is about 25 per state. Makes total sense to have 40 million people on unemployment. Absolutely hilarious when Cuomo (Governor of NY) was pleading for 40,000 ventilators. He got 4,000 and never used even half of them. And there was his Fredo kid brother whining on CNN TV he had a sore throat, we all know it was for ratings. He probably did not even have it, what a douche.

I am like most people, when you think of a pandemic you think tens of millions dying and bodies lining up near dumpsters. HIV was MUCH worse, and we never shut down anything other that some bath-houses.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Tell us more about how much money you have!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    HIV was MUCH worse
    The Coronavirus (Covid-19) is completely different than HIV.

The Coronavirus is airborne, it infects people by close contact. HIV only infects people through sex or infected blood.

The way that Covid-19 infects people which is similar to the way flu infects people means that it will probably be around for a long time and eventually infect millions of people in the U.S.

The lockdowns will be lifted soon and people will go back to work.

Japan just beat the coronavirus pandemic and they are ending the state of emergency. Japan did not have to lockdown their citizens or shutdown businesses. They did have a travel restriction in place. Only about 850 people died in Japan.

Load Metric
    Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity

https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/apocal...ty-scientists/

The birds are coming for you and they will kill you.

Thread Information