Page 217 of 946 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Remember

Name:  3B66B931-AEDA-49FD-BDF6-A63A31276005.jpeg
Views: 539
Size:  99.7 KB

Comments

big dick: she is yummy af

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    that was supposed to say bailing but i also have never seen any of his core base balling so I’m leaving it

ultimately his core are the loudest voices in the room but arent who put him in power.

cults that are built around a 'strongman' myth cannot survive damage to that myth. a good chunk of the members are there because 'well im rolling the dice because the alternatives dont appeal to me and maybe this guys the real deal' reasons.

his ability to retain power is measured not in the intensity of his followers faith but the number of followers. basically, trump is being tested and he's failing spectacularly, and id give a conservative estimate that 20% of the people who voted for him are starting to really digest this in a meaningful way.

its possible that he retains power because people just cant get it up enough to leave the house when the time comes for casting a ballot for biden, dont get me wrong, but him standing at the podium and struggling to read the fucking word 'virus' is not an image that swing-center republicans voted for.
    On behalf of swing-center Republicans everywhere I endorse this post.

This is exactly why the nonsense from both the left and the right when it comes to policy positions by the President and Presidential candidates is mostly rubbish.

The #1 job of the President is Head of State/Commander in Chief. The #2 job is to never forget #1. Trump's overall ineptness as Head of State is precisely why I finally pulled my support in late 2018.

I actually think Trump has done about as well as could have been expected with this unprecedented crisis, but that is a really, really low bar.

He's clearly out of his depth and that should be apparent to anyone, but unlike those that truly hate him I still hope for him to succeed and do well I just have no expectations that he will.

Comments

sonatine:

nunbeater: true

blake:

Sloppy Joe:

Walter Sobchak: self-examination rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

ultimately his core are the loudest voices in the room but arent who put him in power.

cults that are built around a 'strongman' myth cannot survive damage to that myth. a good chunk of the members are there because 'well im rolling the dice because the alternatives dont appeal to me and maybe this guys the real deal' reasons.

his ability to retain power is measured not in the intensity of his followers faith but the number of followers. basically, trump is being tested and he's failing spectacularly, and id give a conservative estimate that 20% of the people who voted for him are starting to really digest this in a meaningful way.

its possible that he retains power because people just cant get it up enough to leave the house when the time comes for casting a ballot for biden, dont get me wrong, but him standing at the podium and struggling to read the fucking word 'virus' is not an image that swing-center republicans voted for.
    On behalf of swing-center Republicans everywhere I endorse this post.

This is exactly why the nonsense from both the left and the right when it comes to policy positions by the President and Presidential candidates is mostly rubbish.

The #1 job of the President is Head of State/Commander in Chief. The #2 job is to never forget #1. Trump's overall ineptness as Head of State is precisely why I finally pulled my support in late 2018.

I actually think Trump has done about as well as could have been expected with this unprecedented crisis, but that is a really, really low bar.

He's clearly out of his depth and that should be apparent to anyone, but unlike those that truly hate him I still hope for him to succeed and do well I just have no expectations that he will.
    You live in Washington, your vote and really opinion are meaningless. Washington is deep blue. Being a swing voter is worthless in that state. You really ought to just embrace Obama so you can fit it with your neighbors.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Oh you

Walter Sobchak: embrace another toilet

Diamond
    Load Metric

interesting. the cult is starting to ask where the emperors clothes are.

i really don’t see any of his core base balling. they’re more likely to think this was a deep state conspiracy than blame trump for anything.

dish is basically the canary in the coal mine here

trump will look fine in the end im sure. the drugs will work and then I will wonder why the narrative was that it was 50/50 that drugs that have been around for 50 years are safe so probably think conspiracy.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    why would I blame trump when I know he loves talking out his ass? im not part of the 1/3 of the country that has no sense of humor. on top of that, only a moron would take any medical advice from someone with a personality type like trump. i'm supposed to be able to trust the WHO and so is trump, but it looks like they botched it because they are bought & paid for. If I can blame trump for anything its for not covering his ass that China would not be lying scamming trash, kind of an obvious play tbh

Comments

big dick: A SHEEP WHO HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Hey PFA people! Gonna need your thoughts and prayers on something...

My only sister, who I’m very close with and in her mid 60s, went into the hospital very early this morning for emergency reasons unrelated to the Sonatine virus, and is expected to be there for a few days. While she doesn’t the TineVid-19, the risk of catching it at the hospital, which is in a major Western state city, is probably pretty high given how those places can accidentally spread germs despite isolation protocols they may practice there.

Thank you in advance for sending your positive vibes towards her healthy and uncontaminated departure from that petris dish of an environment!
    Nobody on this site gives a shit about your sister. Nobody gives a shit about you either in case you are wondering.

Comments

big dick: feel sorry for you dude. Get some help

Sloppy Joe: Bitter, vindictive, pretend life dupe

Walter Sobchak: go sit on a bayonet

Load Metric
    tgull, please show more respect.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

My only sister, who I’m very close with and in her mid 60s, went into the hospital very early this morning for emergency reasons unrelated to the Sonatine virus, and is expected to be there for a few days. While she doesn’t the TineVid-19, the risk of catching it at the hospital, which is in a major Western state city, is probably pretty high given how those places can accidentally spread germs despite isolation protocols they may practice there.

Thank you in advance for sending your positive vibes towards her healthy and uncontaminated departure from that petris dish of an environment!
    Nobody on this site gives a shit about your sister. Nobody gives a shit about you either in case you are wondering.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    I'd venture to say that the majority of posters secretly hope that tgull would get the 'rona and slip softly into a perma nap. Not me though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I'd venture to say that the majority of posters secretly hope that tgull would get the 'rona and slip softly into a perma nap. Not me though.
    I have a superior immune system. I will never get sick. I am a genetic freak.

Load Metric
    Pre jack off tgull is funny, his tension rises, throws lots of insults, then plays with himself and is quiet for a time. Then the tension builds again....

LOL

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Pre jack off or post drunken bender?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

I was thinking it would suck to be sick and have to be hospitalized with anything else right now. I got A, went into hospital, got B and was in worse shape because of it.

Prayers for healing and avoiding corona.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i speak for literally every single person on pfa when i say that the only version of bottomset that was remotely palatable was the one where he attacked jewdonk.

this version is an abortion.

and by this version, i mean

1) the one that weirdly denies being a plumber (even though a number of non-troll posters confirmed he told them that in pms). why would anyone lie about that of all things?

2) the one that brags about having wealth but then talks about chain restaurants and low end designer products (like a poor person who has no idea what wealthy people spend their money on)

3) the one that convinced me to bet on roy moore winning the senate because i forgot he was a gimmick account; and

4) the one that trolls a basically retired account in muck ficon (just bizarre)

Load Metric
    i speak for literally every single person on pfa when i say that the only version of bottomset that was remotely palatable was the one where he attacked jewdonk.

1) the one that weirdly denies being a plumber (even though a number of non-troll posters confirmed he told them that in pms). why would anyone lie about that of all things?

2) the one that brags about having wealth but then talks about chain restaurants and low end designer products (like a poor person who has no idea what wealthy people spend their money on)

3) the one that convinced me to bet on roy moore winning the senate because i forgot he was a gimmick account; and

please show some respect blake.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "There's been no...serious publication, by the CDC of the collective clinical experience...in the United States right now. So doctors are making decisions based on anecdote and their own clinical experiences. There’s really no excuse for that..."

just a quick reminder that trump tasked bolton with dismantling the senior leadership of the cdc as a cost cutting measure, a savings which paid for a fraction of his golf trips to mara lago.

this is also why, in the vacuum created by this decision, we are literally getting told by the president of the united states to pursue 'hot tips' on treatment supplied to rudy giuliani by a long island family dr with a history of contributing to right wing conservative media.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Definitely under-counted votes for Roy Moore. When all this virus stuff is done I will post a report that will shock the system. You won't get your money back but you will agree I was correct. We gotta get back to the corona-virus though in the interim. Ok?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even tigers are getting the 'rona

https://apnews.com/0f47b8e4f88357971...ign=SocialFlow
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Boris Johnson about to go donkdown with SuperAids

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._the_hospital/

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe...en-to-hospital

Good thing they saved all that money for the NHS by Brexiting.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    also for anyone not on twitter #firefauci is trending because maga is tired of him undermining trump's divine authority.

no, im not kidding.

Thread Information