Page 216 of 946 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316716 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Once again my wife being a nurse, when she comes home from work she strips down completely naked in the garage, washes her hands and goes directly into the shower. People that take a trip to the grocery store should probably be doing the same.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Comments

Daly: This

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    That is why Fox "news" is getting ready for the storm of lawsuits coming.
    Even though they have been proven the real fake news over and over, 40 % of us will tune into them for news tonight. They should be outlawed.

Fox News Moguls Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch Stockpile Attorneys Against Coronavirus Lawsuits

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...er&via=desktop

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

“It was at a time when the serious nature of coronavirus was not conveyed by the supposed leadership of the country,” said Brad Corbin who has been a faithful attendee for the last 25 years. “I’m sure it would have been canceled. But it was classified as a ‘hoax.’”
    Zero chance. First amendment.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Hence the word "Should"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    good breakdown of cuomo just nailing it:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ame-with-trump
    I’m gonna dive in. Thx.

do you think Biden will have to wait until June to see a doctor?

Biden vs Trump. That just can’t be real.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I did a pound of ground beef and half a big white onion chopped up in the skillet with hella salt and pepper. added garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, a little bit of chili powder. drained a little bit of grease, added a hefty fucking squirt of ketchup, a little bit of mustard and some thousand island dressing (?) I had in the fridge. served on sunbeam giant white bread. I'm gonna be totally honest, it's basically 10/10 I knocked it out of the park, I'm a really fucking good chef
    Sweet yellow onions next time, and toss in some black beans.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

interesting. the cult is starting to ask where the emperors clothes are.
    I haven’t had any Trumpsters, but I’ve had a few garden variety chamber of commerce Republicans who certainly would have voted for Trump say I’m out.

Basically what San said. I can’t ignore this nonsense anymore with this guy. One remarked,”we had one fucking guy with any balls in the whole party. Romney.” Said he didn’t consider himself a Republican anymore. 62 year old banker.

The other one was just kind of a disgusted neighbor who said something about trump fucking it all up and said there is sure a lot of people dying for a hoax. Most trumpsters have just went quiet. A few have defended, but it’s half hearted. I thought trump would win bigger and that this economy up until two months ago had added to his base and that the world didn’t end. Then it kind of did and the emperor had no clothes and I don’t see how it holds as the bodies pile up.
    LOL. Your RINO Republican friends will never pull the trigger for Biden so your story is anecdotal. Push comes to shove Ohio is deep red plain and simple. Ohio is going to lose about 3,000 people in the next couple months. Sucks huge if you are part of the 3,000 but a fraction of a fraction.

You really need to calm down. You are on a Trump bender at the moment. The world is not ending. Relax.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Yeah, just relax BCR, you OBV have TDS if you think 240k people dying is a bad thing,

Walter Sobchak: Blow yourself

Load Metric
    I don't see why.
    You can't yell "fire' in a theater, I don't see why you can give fatal medical advice, on a show that claims to be news & that be w/in the rules of the 1st.

I love the way they defend themselves, though. By pointing out one segment where they didn't lie.

Millions of People Get Coronavirus Updates From Fox News – This Lawsuit Says the Network Gave Them False Information

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170050216.html

“In order to help the media mob out, we put it all together for them [in a timeline] so they can’t plead ignorance when I think about suing them,” said Hannity, who had already unleashed a series of tweets about Fisher earlier in the day. He referenced his Jan. 27 interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, a now-recognizable figure in the fight against the virus, and noted the conversation took place “six days after the first confirmed case of the United States.”

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    That is why Fox "news" is getting ready for the storm of lawsuits coming.
    Even though they have been proven the real fake news over and over, 40 % of us will tune into them for news tonight. They should be outlawed.

Fox News Moguls Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch Stockpile Attorneys Against Coronavirus Lawsuits

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...er&via=desktop

Zero chance. First amendment.

Comments

big dick: bout time

Cerveza Fria: Offset
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Jimmy G,

Nice red flag. I am sorry, but I am not on the 'BCR Elder Statesman' train. He hates Trump which is fine, many people do. But he is one guy in Ohio and he certainly speaks for only himself. I am quite tired of BCR making these proclamations all the time as he has some inherent knowledge we commoners do not have. Last I heard he is just a drug addict getting by day by day. And I am no saint myself with the booze, so I am not moralizing.

Load Metric
    When i need medical advice I go straight to a 7th tier poker forum and Fox News.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Jimmy G,

Nice red flag. I am sorry, but I am not on the 'BCR Elder Statesman' train. He hates Trump which is fine, many people do. But he is one guy in Ohio and he certainly speaks for only himself. I am quite tired of BCR making these proclamations all the time as he has some inherent knowledge we commoners do not have. Last I heard he is just a drug addict getting by day by day. And I am no saint myself with the booze, so I am not moralizing.
    Solid gold read, Set!

Load Metric
    question: how do you tell the public they will need to quarantine for 4-6 months?

answer: every 30 days, extend it by 30 more days.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

chosen by god to restore the gop to glory yall

Comments

big dick: the worst leader in the HIRTORY of the entire world

MumblesBadly: 99.99% probability that Trump has dyslexia.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hey PFA people! Gonna need your thoughts and prayers on something...

My only sister, who I’m very close with and in her mid 60s, went into the hospital very early this morning for emergency reasons unrelated to the Sonatine virus, and is expected to be there for a few days. While she doesn’t the TineVid-19, the risk of catching it at the hospital, which is in a major Western state city, is probably pretty high given how those places can accidentally spread germs despite isolation protocols they may practice there.

Thank you in advance for sending your positive vibes towards her healthy and uncontaminated departure from that petris dish of an environment!

Comments

BetCheckBet:

big dick: god speed mumbles. praying for your sister man. tr please

Crowe Diddly: GL to you and her!

Hockey Guy: Chin up. Best wishes to you & your family.

JohnCommode: I believe that you and she will outlive us all.

Walter Sobchak: GL to her and you

Gordman: GL bud
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    maybe instead of begging for attention on a 8th tier alt right poker forum you should drag you fat ass away from a keyboard long enough to visit her.
    COME ON MAN, don't give him the attention he's craving from you. he strives for yours, especially

Comments

sonatine: my bad, post deleted.

Load Metric
    Name:  3F3F98E5-6DA0-4A8F-8D50-CC915AA8083B.jpeg
Views: 405
Size:  348.4 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: Not taking ANY chances.

big dick: LOL

JohnCommode: A person who is an object of ridicule now, but may have the last laugh.

Load Metric
    Mandatory reading from the Washington Post. Really the only detailed and accurate account of how we got here that I have seen. Proof that journalism still exists.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...s-15179067.php

Comments

big dick: GOOD STUFF

Load Metric

interesting. the cult is starting to ask where the emperors clothes are.

i really don’t see any of his core base balling. they’re more likely to think this was a deep state conspiracy than blame trump for anything.

dish is basically the canary in the coal mine here

Load Metric

Load Metric
    that was supposed to say bailing but i also have never seen any of his core base balling so I’m leaving it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    that was supposed to say bailing but i also have never seen any of his core base balling so I’m leaving it

ultimately his core are the loudest voices in the room but arent who put him in power.

cults that are built around a 'strongman' myth cannot survive damage to that myth. a good chunk of the members are there because 'well im rolling the dice because the alternatives dont appeal to me and maybe this guys the real deal' reasons.

his ability to retain power is measured not in the intensity of his followers faith but the number of followers. basically, trump is being tested and he's failing spectacularly, and id give a conservative estimate that 20% of the people who voted for him are starting to really digest this in a meaningful way.

its possible that he retains power because people just cant get it up enough to leave the house when the time comes for casting a ballot for biden, dont get me wrong, but him standing at the podium and struggling to read the fucking word 'virus' is not an image that swing-center republicans voted for.

Load Metric
    question: how do you tell the public they will need to quarantine for 4-6 months?

answer: every 30 days, extend it by 30 more days.

Thread Information