Page 32 of 946 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I wonder what ABDULLAH AMDALLAH has to say about this
    WAT?
    Those that get the ref get it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I wish there were people who came into work with hazmat suits and had filmed their coworkers reactions

Load Metric
    Cases

Deaths:

Big China Style

Comments

MumblesBadly: Deaths are clilooks to be falling off. COV

Load Metric
    Macau is opening right on schedule.

It’s a Wynn for everyone

Load Metric
    except perhaps for the director of the hospital in wuhan, who just died.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    https://unseenjapan.com/disease-spec...mond-princess/

a japanese infectious disease expert whose been in like ebola hotspots got access to that cruise liner docked in japan and says hes never been more scared of personally becoming infected in his entire life.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Macau is opening right on schedule.

It’s a Wynn for everyone

Encore! Encore!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Cases

Deaths:

Big China Style
    Latest:

Cases

Total Deaths

Is the climb in the death total starting to level off?

Answer: No. Carry on with panicking.

Name:  AF48A1C8-84AF-42D3-A836-2A4941F1358C.png
Views: 507
Size:  32.6 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 02-19-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention put the overall death rate for the virus at 2.3%. The season's flu death rate in the U.S. thus far is about 0.1%, according to the U.S. CDC.

Still, the coronavirus death rate is far below that of severe acute respiratory syndrome – SARS – which swept across China almost two decades ago. SARS death rate was almost 10%, although less than 10,000 SARS cases were ever confirmed.
    The Coronavirus is about 20 times more deadly than the flu.

Load Metric
    I think we can all agree that sonatine was right about not eating animals

Comments

sonatine: hexacoge

Load Metric
    https://www.khq.com/news/nearly-peop...a103af7b5.html

750 people in washington state are currently under coronavirus supervision.

ive heard _nothing_ about this.

Comments

SetofKs: SonaGod, can you find out which blood types are catching this? I heard some are immune

Load Metric
    im seeing numbers out of south korea that say this is officially off the fucking rails there.

Load Metric
    75,721 cases

Deaths:

That Diamond Princess Cruise ship has to be just absolute insanity. They started letting a few people off today who tested negative and were asymptomatic. I’m curious to hear those stories. And you know one of those people released are gong to be sick shortly given that Japanese infectious control experts description of poor practices.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Your ever optimistic attitude is refreshing.

Load Metric
    chinese army just imported 40 incinerators into wuhan, designed to destroy up to 2 tons of organic matter in minutes at 850 degrees.

Load Metric
    its very interesting to me that we dont really have a patient 0 yet. thats fairly unusual.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    75,721 cases

Deaths:

That Diamond Princess Cruise ship has to be just absolute insanity. They started letting a few people off today who tested negative and were asymptomatic. I’m curious to hear those stories. And you know one of those people released are gong to be sick shortly given that Japanese infectious control experts description of poor practices.
    Being one who has taken a lot of cruises (including some on Princess), I'm curious about what life was like on the cruise.

Was everyone served food in their cabin? Were they allowed to be in public areas? Or was everyone confined to their tiny cabins and served food? I would go crazy if stuck in one of those tiny rooms for a long time like that, especially an inside cabin with no windows.

Did the ship operate normally as if it were a sea day, or was this one of these things where you're trapped onboard with nothing to do besides eat, sleep, and shit? And maybe have sex if you're with your wife or girlfriend. Though I bet a lot of the old people there barely do that anymore.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    75,721 cases

Deaths:

Being one who has taken a lot of cruises (including some on Princess), I'm curious about what life was like on the cruise.

Was everyone served food in their cabin? Were they allowed to be in public areas? Or was everyone confined to their tiny cabins and served food? I would go crazy if stuck in one of those tiny rooms for a long time like that, especially an inside cabin with no windows.

Did the ship operate normally as if it were a sea day, or was this one of these things where you're trapped onboard with nothing to do besides eat, sleep, and shit? And maybe have sex if you're with your wife or girlfriend. Though I bet a lot of the old people there barely do that anymore.

Guarentee there's going to be a show/series/movie about the rough conditions on the ship. But if they gave coupons at their retail shops Im sure you wouldnt mind.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Yet to be a trending topic in Twitter.... Tremendous negative indicator on the impending doom.

Load Metric
    75,721 cases

Deaths:

https://twitter.com/mjswhitebread

This guy has been tweeting reviews, still on the ship. He also has a reddit AMA. (if not him than someone else)

They've got movies, free wifi, decent food, most of them have a balcony. Not the worst thing in the world.

Load Metric
    Yeah the people in the princess ship are going to end up ok so long as

1. You have a balcony
    2. You are not the CEO or a Doctor where you absolutely had to be back to work in 10 days

They getting a complete refund

They getting everything free while they were on the ship including shopping,excursions and booze

They getting compensated X amount of $$

They getting another comparable cruise in a similar cabin in the future

They are picking up travel arrangements back home

If you had to be back for work you are fucked but I guess this is a shit happens situation

If you have an inside room they only letting you out above deck for 2 hours a day in cycles.... and you need to wear gloves and masks.

Thread Information