Page 824 of 946 FirstFirst ... 324724774814820821822823824825826827828834874924 ... LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,480 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Myocarditis cases in USA, Ages 12-20:

2019: 16
    2020: 9
    2021: 2,301

Prolly just a jooincidence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Myocarditis cases in USA, Ages 12-20:

2019: 16
    2020: 9
    2021: 2,301

Safe and effective!

Happy 4th patriots

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

This is off the charts huge.

Well the Chair of The Lancet's Corona virus board thinks the virus was created in a US lab.
    12:23

I'll go one step further it was a bio weapon attack on China and Iran by Neocon leaning rogue elements in the Trump admin.
    https://www.unz.com/runz/an-independ...gins-of-covid/

I'm not sure I agree with his decision to admit that. Imo if you're in a position of power and American you have to ignore/deny any such suggestions no matter what til the end of time.
    Jeffrey Sachs is alleged to have financial ties to the CCP and has been criticized before on completely unrelated topics for seemingly taking the CCP official party line (The Huawei incident and Uyghur treatment to name a couple). Him floating a CCP conspiracy on the origin of Covid is completely in line with his modus operandi.

The real story here is how compromised the Lancet is as a scientific journal, which if you have been paying any attention at all to the articles they have been publishing on Covid you already well aware. I remember in the early days of the pandemic the Lancet was constantly publishing articles exonerating the role of the CCP in epidemic origin, and their "evidence" relied on scientific evidence and data provided to them by the CCP, completely taking at face value the CCP was an honest actor.
    Last edited by Kalam; 07-04-2022 at 11:22 AM.

Load Metric
    Well, my whole family officially has COVID. My daughter got it from school and now my wife and I are finally showing symptoms. The wife is having a real hard time with it so far, but looking things are looking good so far.

Funny thing is my daughter had a low grade fever and was super tired last Thursday. She woke up told us how she was feeling and went right back to bed for 5 more hours. We didn’t test her because her symptoms only lasted a day (and we didn’t want The government to infect her with the test itself either)

Load Metric
    The motherfucker got me. Boosted up to #3, but that was back in December.

Did a RAT test two days ago cuz I developed a cough (but really not much congestion) and thought that was weird...my colds almost always start with congestion, runny nose...RAT test was negative...but then did same test today and positive. Two more RAT tests seem to confirm it. I've used this RAT test before and never had a positive result. Gonna skip doing the PCR and just assume I have it.

Totally ignorable symptoms for the most part except that I feel like I have something in my chest. Again, this seemed wierd as the cough kinda came outta nowhere.

Mostly not looking forward to being stuck in the house til at least the weekend or next week...

Oh and I remember having the same feeling as Druff --- disbelief at two red lines because I started believing I was one of those immune people.

EDIT: I posted this 5 mins after tommyt said his whole family got it. Luckilly I have not been with my family this past few days...except I was with my semi-elderly parents yesterday.

Load Metric
    You boys just need another booster.

Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Load Metric
    Round two for me at the moment.

Cannot taste a goddamn thing and have some blisters on the ridges of my tongue. Had a whiskey last night; I knew it was alcohol but it could have been anything. No other symptoms.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy sucks dick so hard he gets blisters on his tongue
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Cannot taste a goddamn thing and have some blisters on the ridges of my tongue. Had a whiskey last night; I knew it was alcohol but it could have been anything. No other symptoms.
    imagine how bad it would've been if you weren't vaccinated, might have some aches and pains

��

Gold
    Load Metric

Blisters on the tongue is a covid symptom?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: google.com old faggot

dwai: offset grumpy joe

NaturalBornHustler: hope sloppy has the later fag meme attached to a post very soon

Load Metric
    Wonder how many more months/years before this thread hits the second page for the first time?

Load Metric
    There have been 7,840 more deaths than usual from causes other than Covid since April. 1,374 of them in just the latest week.

Load Metric

You’ll live

Load Metric
    Again I’ll ask, WHY are you people getting tests? What difference does it make if you have Vid or a cold? Both are contagious so why waste others money on a test?

Are some of you making money by saying you are positive from a job? Otherwise why do you care, you should avoid others either way if you “care” about people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Again I’ll ask, WHY are you people getting tests? What difference does it make if you have Vid or a cold? Both are contagious so why waste others money on a test?

Are some of you making money by saying you are positive from a job? Otherwise why do you care, you should avoid others either way if you “care” about people.
    COVID PTO is a separate bank of time off where I work, something you hourly cuckolds aren't afforded.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Custodial services have Covid PTO?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

COVID PTO is a separate bank of time off where I work, something you hourly cuckolds aren't afforded.
    LOL Crimm, dumb as ever.

Think we all long for the days when the ability of homeless cripples to communicate was limited to cardboard signs and street corners.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

mickeycrimm: Mental midget Sloppy takes time off for homo activities

BCR: Indeed. The brain fog has him green repping you though.

Load Metric
    So far one of the lightest "colds" I can remember. I will stay out of society til it is gone --- that should be easy and it's the right thing to do. Just virtue signaling here fellas...

And in my case I have lots of those RAT tests (got them for free) so I will test every day.

Saw a video from a doctor that said return to society after not one but two days of negative RAT test results. Don't use the PCR test to wait to return to outside life as it will remain positive long after you are non-infectious.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    3 people on my floor at work all had it last week…they all said the fatigue was the worst part. All said it was flu like and pretty bad.

Fortunately I was out all week due to the wife’s Covid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    So far one of the lightest "colds" I can remember. I will stay out of society til it is gone --- that should be easy and it's the right thing to do. Just virtue signaling here fellas...

And in my case I have lots of those RAT tests (got them for free) so I will test every day.

Saw a video from a doctor that said return to society after not one but two days of negative RAT test results. Don't use the PCR test to wait to return to outside life as it will remain positive long after you are non-infectious.
    It’s been so odd for us. My wife had had a constant headache for 3 days with body aches, fever, and fatigue. My symptoms have been nasal congestion along with fever, but no real fatigue. My daughter has a slight cough and fever.

To be honest, the first two night were the worst. If I had to describe it, it was like a head cold with flu symptoms for my whole body. Fever kept coming and going for two night, freezing to burning up back to freezing. Rinse repeat every hour.

Load Metric
    Who here that has gotten Covid (confirmed) was unvaccinated at the time of infection?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Who here that has gotten Covid (confirmed) was unvaccinated at the time of infection?
    had covid in the early spring, never been vaccinated, it sucked but not any worse than a flu type illness, took my paid time off work cause I'm not an asshole

Comments

simpdog: super troll but not an asshole

Thread Information