Page 647 of 947 FirstFirst ... 147547597637643644645646647648649650651657697747 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,940 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

46% in India are obese?
    The actual figure is less then China.
    India is about 4% obese.
    The 4% is MORBID obesity just just ole artery clogging, diabetes, heart, and musculoskeletal disease obesity.
    They eat far too much beef in my opinion.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210623_0535452929648436213691281.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  76.7 KB

suck it libtards

Comments

splitthis: A total farce this virus

Load Metric
    'The government is not being transparent about the risks': Inventor of MRNA vaccines says people should not be forced to take experimental COVID vaccines because risks aren't known and under 18s and those who've had virus shouldn't take it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...D-vaccine.html

Huh-oh has Druff taken the vaccine yet?

Comments

splitthis: Risks to anyone not known

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sydney Australia going into 2-week lockdown for the delta variant. Fuckin Fauci.

Load Metric
    WHO says fully vaccinated people SHOULD wear masks and social distance to protect against Indian 'Delta' variant but CDC has not changed its guidance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-variant.html

Sorry kids.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210627_2215131245222154254173953.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  160.4 KB

OOPS?

IS THIS THE SCIENCE?

TRUST IT

Comments

simpdog: strong troll

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Yea i have no idea what point you think you're making.

On Saturday UK reported to highest daily rise in infections since Feb 5th. There's was 23 deaths on Saturday. There was 1015 reported deaths on Feb 5th.

When you vaccinate most of the vulnerable demographics then it appears that most of the deaths are also from that same group. There's just 50 times less deaths.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

On Saturday UK reported to highest daily rise in infections since Feb 5th. There's was 23 deaths on Saturday. There was 1015 reported deaths on Feb 5th.

When you vaccinate most of the vulnerable demographics then it appears that most of the deaths are also from that same group. There's just 50 times less deaths.
    Do you realize dwai is trolling? It was a good troll.

If you read the article they reference your exact point. And to simplify it further if 100% of people get vaccinated then 100% of any deaths are vaccinated people.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1408860825029382148

This ones pretty interesting (Video contained within article) she says fox tried to prevent her presenting this and the doctor she's interviewing had his balls sucked by CNN and the rest of the MSM throughout the entire pandemic. However revealing they neglected to highlight the significant positive difference in outcomes than the average by treating his patients with the 'non approved' HCQ, Ivermectin, Steroids etc etc

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...-100000-views/

Also

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/fd...-mrna-vaccines

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Do you realize dwai is trolling? It was a good troll.

If you read the article they reference your exact point. And to simplify it further if 100% of people get vaccinated then 100% of any deaths are vaccinated people.
    Is this the first dwai post you've ever read?

Reference isn't an image of the headline. That's 100 all dwai read. There's no trolling. He's just a retard.

I have no idea why you would give him credit for anything else.

ps. you think ok25 is trolling

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/travel/20...ss-orig-dp.cnn

This is pretty insane IMO, and not surprising at all that CNN is pushing this insanity. This woman basically is treating her small children like they are 65 year old cancer patients, as far as keeping them separated from the rest of humanity because they aren't vaccinated. Does anyone who isn't an insane libtard live like this?

FWIW the chance that my kids are getting vaccinated anytime soon is somewhere in the neighborhood of:

Name:  0652fad6-b904-475c-8745-625c53fa8f3c_text.gif
Views: 307
Size:  153.4 KB

I wouldn't say my wife is an anti-vaxxer, because she isn't. My kids all have the necessary vaccines to go to school. But she definitely has enough doubt about the vaccines that at this point we are willing to take our chances with the kids getting COVID (if they haven't already, they very possibly have) over any vaccine. And other than wearing a mask in summer camp (because it is required, LOL LA County public school summer camps) we aren't taking any special precautions. We have flown, eaten at restaurants, been at mulitple parties, etc. etc. etc.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

The 4% is MORBID obesity just just ole artery clogging, diabetes, heart, and musculoskeletal disease obesity.
    They eat far too much beef in my opinion.
    I know you are joking, but as far as obesity goes, pounding complex carbs (rice mainly) is probably worse for you than beef.

Comments

splitthis: This is true, and he is joking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So let's talk about this Delta variant.

As a guy who locked down more than almost anyone during 2020 and the first 4 months of 2021, and then completely ditched all "safety" protocols after being vaccinated, I'm very interested in the variant situation.

I will start off by saying that variants DO concern me. I'm not so naive to where I believe the vaccine will keep me safe for life. At the same time, I can't stay locked up forever, fearing every possible variant which can emerge. Indeed, we may never be rid of COVID, and the remainder of my lifetime might see a long list of COVID variants which develop. My locking down was under the belief that the vaccine would eventually bring life back to normal, and then I would go from there regarding the best way to handle possible variants.

I've seen a lot of false alarms and false panic regarding variants. Remember the panic about the "California variant", which came and went?

But I will agree that the Delta variant is probably the most concerning one to date, and needs to be watched.

HOWEVER...

I've been trying to find hard data on fully vaccinated people being sickened by Delta COVID, to where they show moderate or worse symptoms. I define "moderate" as symptoms which are signfiicantly worse than the typical flu, but not bad enough to be hospitalizd. So I want to know -- how many fully vaccinated people are getting that sick or worse?

I'm not finding that information. I've read TONS of Delta variant articles, and none give this data. Instead, I see quotes like these:

"The Delta variant is more transmissible"

"The Delta variant may be more deadly"

"In Israel, half the new Delta variant infections are of fully vaccinated people"

"Many fully vaccinated people have tested positive for the Delta vairant"

NONE OF THIS MEANS MUCH TO VACCINATED PEOPLE! We need to know how many vaccainted people are getting sick or dying from the Delta variant!

The fact that this information is omitted is very suspicious. I have a feeling that they aren't publicizing this, because it will make the Delta variant look non-threatening to vaccinated people. It appears that the vaccines DO work against the Delta variant, but at the same time, vaccinated people may be transmitting it. This creates an additional danger for UNVACCINATED people, but not for vaccinated people.

However, as said before, unvaccinated people made their own bed. They are knowingly taking a risk. The only people with no choice in the matter are kids under 12 (who are unlikely to get serious COVID illness), and people who are very immunosuppressed (who won't be helped that much by any vaccine). So honestly, if unvaccinated people are getting sick at higher rates again, that's tough luck on them, and it's the risk they took by avoiding the vaccine.

Oddly, instead of a strong push to get the unvaccinated to get the shot, the media is pushing an implied message that the Delta variant is dangerous to vaccinated people. The purpose is to get the vaccinated to act more cautiously and wear masks again, but the result will be even more vaccine resistance, with those people thinking, "Wow, the vaccine is already failing, glad I didn't take it!"

I did see one quick line in a CNN article which admitted that the Pfizer vaccine is "88% effective" in preventing infection from the Delta variant, but of course it left out the effectiveness in preventing serious illness or death (which I imagine is much, much higher).

Looks like more lies and omissions to get people to wear masks again.

If I'm wrong, someone show me the data indicating that the Delta variant is causing significant illness and death in fully vaccinated people.

Load Metric
    I heard Sonatine bought an extra UV light for his amazon packages because of Delta variant.

Comments

Dan Druff: lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As a guy who locked down more than almost anyone during 2020 and the first 4 months of 2021, and then completely ditched all "safety" protocols after being vaccinated, I'm very interested in the variant situation.

I will start off by saying that variants DO concern me. I'm not so naive to where I believe the vaccine will keep me safe for life. At the same time, I can't stay locked up forever, fearing every possible variant which can emerge. Indeed, we may never be rid of COVID, and the remainder of my lifetime might see a long list of COVID variants which develop. My locking down was under the belief that the vaccine would eventually bring life back to normal, and then I would go from there regarding the best way to handle possible variants.

I've seen a lot of false alarms and false panic regarding variants. Remember the panic about the "California variant", which came and went?

But I will agree that the Delta variant is probably the most concerning one to date, and needs to be watched.

HOWEVER...

I've been trying to find hard data on fully vaccinated people being sickened by COVID, to where they show moderate or worse symptoms. I define "moderate" as symptoms which are signfiicantly worse than the typical flu, but not bad enough to be hospitalizd. So I want to know -- how many fully vaccinated people are getting that sick or worse?

I'm not finding that information. I've read TONS of Delta variant articles, and none give this data. Instead, I see quotes like these:

"In Israel, half the new Delta variant infections are of fully vaccinated people"

NONE OF THIS MEANS MUCH TO VACCINATED PEOPLE! We need to know how many vaccainted people are getting sick or dying from the Delta variant!

The fact that this information is omitted is very suspicious. I have a feeling that they aren't publicizing this, because it will make the Delta variant look non-threatening to vaccinated people. It appears that the vaccines DO work against the Delta variant, but at the same time, vaccinated people may be transmitting it. This creates an additional danger for UNVACCINATED people, but not for vaccinated people.

However, as said before, unvaccinated people made their own bed. They are knowingly taking a risk. The only people with no choice in the matter are kids under 12 (who are unlikely to get serious COVID illness), and people who are very immunosuppressed (who won't be helped that much by any vaccine). So honestly, if unvaccinated people are getting sick at higher rates again, that's tough luck on them, and it's the risk they took by avoiding the vaccine.

Oddly, instead of a strong push to get the unvaccinated to get the shot, the media is pushing an implied message that the Delta variant is dangerous to vaccinated people. The purpose is to get the vaccinated to act more cautiously and wear masks again, but the result will be even more vaccine resistance, with those people thinking, "Wow, the vaccine is already failing, glad I didn't take it!"

I did see one quick line in a CNN article which admitted that the Pfizer vaccine is "88% effective" in preventing infection from the Delta variant, but of course it left out the effectiveness in preventing serious illness or death (which I imagine is much, much higher).

If I'm wrong, someone show me the data indicating that the Delta variant is causing significant illness and death in fully vaccinated people.
    I suspect you’re correct about the Delta not being particularly serious to vaccinated. I see it being used by both the left and right. The left as you mentioned, but the right as justification for not being vaccinated. These people continue to think anyone values their opinion, takes them seriously, or gives a fuck about them. They never shut up.

Doesn’t matter. People aren’t masking again. Anti-vaxxers don’t seem to grasp that most would prefer them dead. Even you are unsympathetic to them, despite them being almost entirely in your party other than African Americans.

Literally I don’t know anyone who gives a single fuck about unvaccinated dying. We were wearing masks to protect the involuntarily vulnerable, and these people didn’t want to do that for others, so their death is a benefit to society. Pure trash .

I prefer them dead. Dude died a few weeks ago who graduated with me. Nice guy. Always liked him. Dead in June with vaccine available for months, dgaf. -1 for team retard and one less idiot. That was the general consensus among most normals. Not it’s a shame he died, but rather it’s a shame he was a fucking retard as he wasn’t a horrible guy otherwise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

HOWEVER...

I've been trying to find hard data on fully vaccinated people being sickened by COVID, to where they show moderate or worse symptoms. I define "moderate" as symptoms which are signfiicantly worse than the typical flu, but not bad enough to be hospitalizd. So I want to know -- how many fully vaccinated people are getting that sick or worse?

I suspect you’re correct about the Delta not being not particularly serious to vaccinated. I see it being used by both the left and right. The left as you mentioned, but the right as justification for not being vaccinated. These people continue to think anyone values their opinion, takes them seriously, or gives a fuck about them. They never shut up.

Doesn’t matter. People aren’t masking again. Anti-vaxxers don’t seem to grasp that most would prefer them dead. Even you are unsympathetic to them, despite them being almost entirely in your party other than African Americans.

Literally I don’t know anyone who gives a single fuck about unvaccinated dying. We were wearing masks to protect the involuntarily vulnerable, and these people didn’t want to do that for others, so their death is a benefit to society. Pure trash .

I prefer them dead. Dude died a few weeks ago who graduated with me. Nice guy. Always liked him. Dead in June with vaccine available for months, dgaf. -1 for team retard and one less idiot. That was the general consensus among most normals. Not it’s a shame he died, but rather it’s a shame he was a fucking retard as he wasn’t a horrible guy otherwise
    covid is not a serious issue

cope harder you drug addicted faggot

Comments

splitthis: Lols libs don’t worry about it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

HOWEVER...

I suspect you’re correct about the Delta not being particularly serious to vaccinated. I see it being used by both the left and right. The left as you mentioned, but the right as justification for not being vaccinated. These people continue to think anyone values their opinion, takes them seriously, or gives a fuck about them. They never shut up.

Dude, yeah, fuck em.

We're about to finally re-open fully today here (yes, laugh at this dumb ass state) and its funny seeing people all scared to let go of their masks.

Load Metric
    ireland extending lockdown indefinitely basically.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    bottom dollar ur face on an irish whiskey bottle and we just call it the woat

Load Metric
    there has to be a souvenir shop

Thread Information