Page 533 of 946 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Londoners letting their government know what they think of social distancing and the vaccine:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1335027636985335808

PS: Denver Post reporting only 60% of surveyed Colorado voters plan to take the vaccine. That might be the national average. With a lot of people standing out of the way it should not take long for me to get the vaccine. I've read where those that were guinea pigs for the vaccine are showing 6 times the anti-bodies than covid survivors are showing. Hopefully, that is true.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-05-2020 at 04:19 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Londoners letting their government know what they think of social distancing and the vaccine:

PS: Denver Post reporting only 60% of surveyed Colorado voters plan to take the vaccine. That might be the national average. With a lot of people standing out of the way it should not take long for me to get the vaccine. I've read where those that were guinea pigs for the vaccine are showing 6 times the anti-bodies than covid survivors are showing. Hopefully, that is true.
    fucking Trump supporters...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

fucking Trump supporters...
    Ya, obviously Trump’s fault.

A black dude also got beat up by cops in Paris. Fuckin Trump.

Comments

Tellafriend:
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 12-05-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Load Metric
    About as real as this

Comments

big dick: LOLOLOLOL.

Load Metric
    Druff, I would skip colonoscapy , california getting hit with an onslaught of new cases. I would wait until vaccine given.

Comments

OSA: Cancer is worse than covid buddy

big dick: offset that piece of human trash

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1607275463377.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  41.1 KB

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: eat shit and die, ty

big dick: scumbag

splitthis: Sft

Load Metric
    That makes sense.

I keep running into California Governor Gavin Newsom at the airport after he told everyone to stay home.

Load Metric
    Rudy has covid.

T&P folks.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    he really is a a piece of shit
    He is NOT doing that. I am the one who is fixing his rep that your ornery ass ruined unnecessarily.

I can’t wait till he logs in again to make you the new muckficon- GROWN MAN WALTSY!
    Thanks splithis, but no need to reduce my red reps, the totals were all created by obsessive trolls like Muck Ficon and Walter who for whatever reason get off on trolling grown men. Funny Walter, 'Rick Sanchez' and PLOL returned to ruin the forum recently. Whatever, I log in here for a few minutes a day like I have since 2007 whatever the name of the forum is. It is hilarious how I have systemically got under people's skin for so many years.

Literally there are like 25 people that post here. I am not even sure why this forum exists any longer.

I was at the grocery store today splithis, a morbidly obese man in one of those sitting scooters was driving around in the potato chip section. He has a "UNITY" hat on. If he gets to the Covid-19 ICU it will be Trump's fault, not his.

Comments

dwai: lol

FRANKRIZZO: here is a grenie

Sloppy Joe: Hopefully 'stepdad' can give you r kid a nice Christmas. Pathetic stuff, really.

big dick: ur almost as big a piece of shit as OSA

rum dick: Green tiebreaker

Walter Sobchak: go back to drinking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    a morbidly obese man in one of those sitting scooters was driving around in the potato chip section.

mickey is this true?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

nightmarefish: What the fuck?

rum dick: Uh oh

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Comments

nightmarefish: What the fuck?

gauchojake: THAT IS AWESOME

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maybe one of the few good things to come out of COVID will be the exposure of the teachers unions as being out of control, overly political, and harmful to our children.

I went to public school all my life. I saw it firsthand. Terrible teachers cannot be fired if they have seniority, unless they either don't show up for work or commit a crime. Other than that, they can get away with almost anything.

Public unions simply shouldn't exist. It perverts the entire concept of the reason unions exist in the first place -- to give workers a collective voice against greedy corporations acting in their own interests. Since the government is not private industry and works for the people, unions of government workers make zero sense.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, it has been repeatedly proven that forced school closures actually disproportionately affect minorities in a lot of way.

There really should be a hybrid in all places now -- ZOOM classes for parents who want it for their kids, and regular school for parents who want that. There are a lot of parents -- especially in minority neighborhoods where the average age of parents is younger than in white neighborhoods -- who want to send their kids back.

Load Metric
    Some questions for PFArs. So my son (47) came down with Covid a week ago. Was tested and confirmed. Symptoms were like a very bad cold with headache and body pains, loss of taste and smell. Seems to be recovering ok but I heard from a cousin of mine in Oregon about something called "long haul Covid" that he should watch for. Did some googling that talked about new symptons after apparent recovery such as myalgea, heart palpitations, kidney issues, mental health issues like hazy brain, anxiety etc. I hadn't heard too much in the news about this other than Druff touching on it regarding lung damage. Anyone have any knowledge on this? Also after my son recovers is it safe for him to see me and Mama? What would be the time frame? His family is being tested tomorrow. If they were all to get it and recover can we spend Xmas together safely?

I'm sorry if this has already been covered in this thread but I'm a lazy sob and can't go back and read everything. Stay safe guys!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Maybe one of the few good things to come out of COVID will be the exposure of the teachers unions as being out of control, overly political, and harmful to our children.

I went to public school all my life. I saw it firsthand. Terrible teachers cannot be fired if they have seniority, unless they either don't show up for work or commit a crime. Other than that, they can get away with almost anything.

Public unions simply shouldn't exist. It perverts the entire concept of the reason unions exist in the first place -- to give workers a collective voice against greedy corporations acting in their own interests. Since the government is not private industry and works for the people, unions of government workers make zero sense.

Elementary school you saw collective bargaining and it scarred you for life? No wonder you're a Republican.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Some questions for PFArs. So my son (47) came down with Covid a week ago. Was tested and confirmed. Symptoms were like a very bad cold with headache and body pains, loss of taste and smell. Seems to be recovering ok but I heard from a cousin of mine in Oregon about something called "long haul Covid" that he should watch for. Did some googling that talked about new symptons after apparent recovery such as myalgea, heart palpitations, kidney issues, mental health issues like hazy brain, anxiety etc. I hadn't heard too much in the news about this other than Druff touching on it regarding lung damage. Anyone have any knowledge on this? Also after my son recovers is it safe for him to see me and Mama? What would be the time frame? His family is being tested tomorrow. If they were all to get it and recover can we spend Xmas together safely?

I'm sorry if this has already been covered in this thread but I'm a lazy sob and can't go back and read everything. Stay safe guys!
    There is no reason to have long lasting effects. I cannot recommend enough finding a good natural health clinic and getting nutrition response testing done for whatever ails you. Heal naturally, not chemically.

If your son came down with it a week ago, you will be fine at Christmas, the sticky point is who else around him will be there who he could have infected after his first symptoms. If only him, you will be fine.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Elementary school you saw collective bargaining and it scarred you for life? No wonder you're a Republican.
    I saw some really shit teachers, some of whom were downright abusive to students even by 1970s standards, and they couldn't be fired or even disciplined.

Public labor unions should not exist.

The liberal rum dick should love this, because that would also vastly improve the very real police brutality problem which exists in this country.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post

Sorry to hear your son got it. He's in my age group, and those concerns are the main reason I have put so much effort into avoiding COVID.

It is true that middle aged people, especially men, will get permanent damage from COVID at a far greater rate than their younger counterparts.

However, the vast majority who seem okay after recovering remain okay. Some do see damage suddenly show itself months later, but that isn't super common. It's especially uncommon after mild or moderate COVID cases, which your son's sounds like it was.

The most common after-effect is lung damage, but that presents itself right away.

In short, he's probably going to be fine, but if he's fine after 6 more months, that will be a higher level of certainty.

Thread Information