Page 580 of 946 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If the vaccine was so safe they wouldn’t need to be protected from litigation.
    you sound really really REALLY smart
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    No, it’s only the libs that are smart, lolz.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If the vaccine was so safe they wouldn’t need to be protected from litigation.
    you sound really really REALLY smart

Isn't she though?

And yet she is "supposedly" a nurse...

God help us all.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Truly doubt she is a nurse or ever was.

Jayjami: Dupes don’t have professions

Load Metric

FREEDOM: Mexico’s President Says COVID Lockdowns Are ‘Dictatorship’

https://nationalfile.com/freedom-mex...-dictatorship/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1352268374127091712

Here's a BMI calculator for you: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/edu...MI/bmicalc.htm

To show you how absurd this is, a man who is 6' tall and 185 pounds would qualify as "overweight", and get priority for the vaccine.

No studies have shown that people under a BMI of 30 are at increased risk of COVID-19 complications.

Guess which political party is behind this brilliant plan?

SCIENCE!!!

Load Metric
    Now that Joe Binden is president, they have changed the definition of a positive covid test. Look for cases to drop thanks to Binden!

SCIENCE!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Didn't a super crazy stalker chick in Florida fight super duper hard to prevent exactly this?

I thought she was a hero?

I'm so confused!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Now that Joe Binden is president, they have changed the definition of a positive covid test. Look for cases to drop thanks to Binden!

SCIENCE!!
    Sure seems like the Trump admin left a good infrastructure for vaccine distribution!

I got my first dose this weekend; my wife qualified due to her profession and while there at Kaiser Permanente, they commented on how they have way more shots required for the time frame and would have to throw out a bunch.

My wife asked if I could get it as a result; big win! Only trip report is that my arm aches more than any shot I've ever had.

Comments

Sanlmar: The last mile is a US health care shit show
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

SCIENCE!!
    Sure seems like the Trump admin left a good infrastructure for vaccine distribution!

I got my first dose this weekend; my wife qualified due to her profession and while there at Kaiser Permanente, they commented on how they have way more shots required for the time frame and would have to throw out a bunch.

My wife asked if I could get it as a result; big win! Only trip report is that my arm aches more than any shot I've ever had.
    Second shot is where you'll see more side effects. My wife was pretty miserable for able 12 hours.

Load Metric

SCIENCE!!

oh man, you got the vaccine? Druff is gonna be pissed!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I guess if they were throwing it in the garbage anyway, fine, but it's kinda BS that someone who already had COVID -- and is 34 -- got the vaccine.

The rollout has had a big problem with this, though. Between young, healthy people "qualifying" because of some loose association with healthcare, and the narrow requirements as to who can get it in these "phases", there's a lot of situations where they have to throw out vaccines.

Certainly this could have been done better -- such as people being able to sign up for a waiting list, where they are contacted by an automated system if "we have to throw it out anyway" vaccines become available that day, and they either accept or reject the appointment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I guess if they were throwing it in the garbage anyway, fine, but it's kinda BS that someone who already had COVID -- and is 34 -- got the vaccine.

The rollout has had a big problem with this, though. Between young, healthy people "qualifying" because of some loose association with healthcare, and the narrow requirements as to who can get it in these "phases", there's a lot of situations where they have to throw out vaccines.

Certainly this could have been done better -- such as people being able to sign up for a waiting list, where they are contacted by an automated system if "we have to throw it out anyway" vaccines become available that day, and they either accept or reject the appointment.
    tHaNkS tRUmP

Load Metric

LOL cry more faggot (j/k).

Word was out amongst my circle that one could sign up for the appointment and just say they were in phase 1a.

Kaiser purports to confirm this, but anecdotally is not, according to a few people I know that fell into the young/healthy crowd due to healthcare association and were not asked for any documentation.

I was not going to 'jump the line' and do this as it would have weighed on my conscience, but after my wife was told that they were going to have to dump a bunch of vaccines later that day...:whynot

Ultimately the Trump admin botching this is their biggest failure and why we are the joke of the world.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

LOL cry more faggot (j/k).

Word was out amongst my circle that one could sign up for the appointment and just say they were in phase 1a.

Kaiser purports to confirm this, but anecdotally is not, according to a few people I know that fell into the young/healthy crowd due to healthcare association and were not asked for any documentation.

I was not going to 'jump the line' and do this as it would have weighed on my conscience, but after my wife was told that they were going to have to dump a bunch of vaccines later that day...:whynot

Ultimately the Trump admin botching this is their biggest failure and why we are the joke of the world.
    Amazon has just offered Biden massive help in distributing the vaccine. So far Amazon hasn't responded to news organizations about why they didn't make the offer to Trump. How many thousands of lives do you figure was lost because Amazon played politics with vaccine distribution. They have blood on their hands.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    i dont think its possible to suck more than mickey

mickey-when was last time you got laid for free?

pardon me for being nosy but im over here trying to figure out why you're such a miserable cocksucker

so what's your problem? Lack of pussy? money? Love? What the problem mick... talk to big dick what's bugging you pal?

Load Metric
    I don’t recommend any lonely man to talk to a big dick.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: He can pay you $1,000 for a blowjob instead
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  cc79ae9.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  92.6 KB

Name:  8cce3fb.png
Views: 413
Size:  226.0 KB

Name:  c03065e.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  63.2 KB

Name:  12797a0.png
Views: 399
Size:  656.5 KB

Name:  fb8d9aa.png
Views: 548
Size:  169.5 KB

Name:  7b9a976.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  71.1 KB

Name:  16b9cce.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  103.4 KB

Name:  1c480d7.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  44.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210119-213250_Reddit.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  190.7 KB

Name:  e77bc45.png
Views: 396
Size:  217.1 KB

Comments

splitthis: So true

Bronze
    Load Metric

SCIENCE!!

I had zero reaction after either first or second dose. I was worried that it hadn't worked, but a week later I had the antibody test which was positive. I still see conflicting views about whether the vaccine will produce antibodies, and maybe I had a mild case of COVID early last year,
    But either way I'm happy with the results. I had negative nasal swabs before I got the vaccine.
    I work in a small hospital and a few nights ago someone came to my unit and said, "Does anyone need the vaccine? We have one dose left."

Load Metric
    If you don't want to get infected STOP hanging out with infected people.

Load Metric
    Cruise line says only vaccinated passengers can sail

https://www.cnn.com/travel/amp/saga-...ine/index.html

I think that I will pass on the Coronavirus Cruise.

Even if "everybody" is vaccinated there is always that one guy.

Druff is very eager and ready to go on a cruise.

Thread Information