Page 940 of 947 FirstFirst ... 440840890930936937938939940941942943944 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,800 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: End times
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

country978: cringe

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Criminals

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My parents had dodged COVID for the entire nearly 4 year existence of the virus.

That streak finally ended when my mom caught it last week. I was a bit nervous about this, given her age, but kept telling myself that the current strain is FAR less deadly than original/Delta, even to old people.

My parents also reliably get the vaccine, and have Paxlovid on hand in case they do catch it. All of that probably worked out, as it never got more severe than a cold/cough/sore throat.

I do not take the vax anymore, and I won't until 20 or so more years pass, but I agree with my parents' decision to take it. Their risk and mine are tremendously different.

My dad still has not had COVID yet.

When I look at the COVID experienced by myself and all of my immediate/extended family members, strangely enough it was young Benjamin who had the worst of it. His first bout of COVID was mild, but dragged for 2 weeks, and then became the dreaded long COVID for another 6 months, where he was frequently fatigued and suddenly was taking naps every day. The long COVID resolved when he got COVID again over the summer (2022), and that one was short lasting and intense. He had a fever as high as 104, and he was constantly vomiting and unable to eat. However, the terrible symptoms only lasted about 2 days, followed by one bad-but-not-terrible day, and then it quickly got better. And that also seemed to have cleared the long COVID away from the previous bout, as he was no longer fatigued or needing those naps.

The mildest COVID in my family was mine -- experienced as a below-average severity cold, in June 2022 at WSOP. This June's actual cold (not COVID), also caught at the WSOP, was substantially worse and longer lasting!

Comments

sah_24: Again you failed math ... comically dumb

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

My parents also reliably get the vaccine,
    +1. Get vaxxed and boosted!

Comments

splitthis: Darwin

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1735798900202840209

Austrian TV station ServusTV "Talk im Hanger-7" talks about DNA plasmid contamination. (Dec 14 2023)

Pro government medical journalist looked uncomfortable during the segment.

"...before you If you ever say that you are calling on people to get vaccinated again, you should think carefully look at what you have learned in the last few years. And you learned, for example, back in February, this year it was published for the first time that the vaccine was contaminated is, namely with plasmid DNA.

And that's not false information, but these are facts. There are independent laboratories have found plasmid residues in a much higher concentration than that specification provides.

And you also have to say, you also have to question things, is that true? this specification, these famous 10 nanograms per dose, because it involves naked DNA. Here The DNA is just like the messenger RNA, it is packaged in the lipid nanoparticle, With that it also goes into the cell. And that's not even said. And I want that too because of my biotechnical experience as well as being an analyst, and I worked very, very closely also with the development, and the production, question whether this is actually the right one limit is.

And the authorities are silent about it. It hasn't been tested either. Yes, that's the next thing one has to tell people.They sent the test certificate further. It was at best paper control. And the control labs have barely performed any analyses. Yes, they did four parameters, including clarity, color, content, but they didn't test for all the important things regarding contamination.

And we've known that since February. There are now reports again, also from Germany, from Tuesday. And this is not being covered by mainstream media media. And there is where it needs to be reported, Before anyone thinks about further vaccination recommendations.

So the famous PlasmidGate, as it is also called, yes, if you've heard of it. And that's not any, not just any idea that someone has, but this is real data from laboratories, repeatedly shown that we are there have a huge problem. And that was in the MDF the day before yesterday. And the authorities are silent. And this is a scandal, in my opinion.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/newstart_2024/status/1735552077282128382

Professor X-Man would say I'm Vanglorious
    Put patterns together with words I crochet
    All-Madden with the flow, y'all so so gay like
    Dance...dance revolution
    I'm for the advance same as Kwame restitution
    Eating good in the booth like wassup
    Y'all in the booth sounding like potluck
    We don't know what we gettin'
    Brown like Pujols, always hittin'
    Your bitch like a cue ball in a pool hall
    We all hittin'
    No kiddin', no bullshittin'
    Pull my dick out and she just start lickin' like
    That was her secret ambition
    Put my dick on her nose now she look like Pippen

Comments

splitthis: Braugher had turbo cancer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: NEVER FORGET THOSE ROTTEN COCKSUCKERS

country978: jesus christ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

AGAIN, FUCK ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New variant ripping through the US is Omicron JN.1.

It's yet another BA.2 offshoot.

It's rapidly replacing HV.1 and EG.5, which were the dominant variants in the fall. Unlike those other two, JN.1 does not have any XBB lineage, and directly came off BA.2.86. The big XBB variants earlier this year like 1.5 were hybrids of BA.2 and XBB.

Symptoms seem very similar to other recent Omicron variants.

However, it appears more contagious. I know a lot of people who have had COVID in the past few weeks, including my mom, who had dodged it completely up until now. So if you're seeing a ton of people suddenly coming down with COVID around you, it's because of this JN.1 variant.

JN.1 is also likely the variant which sickened some players at the WPT Wynn this month.

With that said, there's no point to make any adjustments in your life, as there will always be some form of COVID going around. If you had COVID BA.2 in the spring of 2022, there is some chance you might be completely resistant to JN.1. It is somewhat likely I had BA.2 when I had COVID in June 2022.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    New variant ripping through the US is Omicron JN.1.

It's yet another BA.2 offshoot.

It's rapidly replacing HV.1 and EG.5, which were the dominant variants in the fall. Unlike those other two, JN.1 does not have any XBB lineage, and directly came off BA.2.86. The big XBB variants earlier this year like 1.5 were hybrids of BA.2 and XBB.

Symptoms seem very similar to other recent Omicron variants.

However, it appears more contagious. I know a lot of people who have had COVID in the past few weeks, including my mom, who had dodged it completely up until now. So if you're seeing a ton of people suddenly coming down with COVID around you, it's because of this JN.1 variant.

JN.1 is also likely the variant which sickened some players at the WPT Wynn this month.

With that said, there's no point to make any adjustments in your life, as there will always be some form of COVID going around. If you had COVID BA.2 in the spring of 2022, there is some chance you might be completely resistant to JN.1. It is somewhat likely I had BA.2 when I had COVID in June 2022.
    All your vaxxed friends and family got covid lols ... yet us unvaxxed not a damn thing, too fucking funny

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/e...ilure-pandemic

ROFL

Comments

country978: in fairness i think the unvaxxed were also untested because they rejected that also

Load Metric
    US scientists held secret talks with Covid 'Batwoman' amid drive to make coronaviruses more deadly... just before pandemic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...han-covid.html

What could possibly go wrong?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    US scientists held secret talks with Covid 'Batwoman' amid drive to make coronaviruses more deadly... just before pandemic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...han-covid.html

What could possibly go wrong?

Gotta be a special level of retarded to post this in 2024

Loonmanding

Gold
    Load Metric
    "Experienced nurses in Queensland who were stood down after refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine during the pandemic are now being sacked from their jobs.

This is despite the state government lifting the vaccine mandate in September last year.

“What a ridiculous situation,” Sky News host Caleb Bond said. “When you have a shortage of nurses and frontline health workers – to sack them for something that is no longer an issue.”

Mr Bond sat with Queensland nurse Ella Leach to discuss the state’s controversial decision to fire these experienced health workers."

THESE DECISIONS ARE ABOUT HEALTH!

Comments

country978: thanks for keeping this thread going

splitthis: Dry run for the mark of the beast

Load Metric
    He is still a retard for taking the vax.

Comments

OK2: Indubitably
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Does it ever end b1000z

Thread Information