Page 938 of 947 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938939940941942 ... LastLast
Results 18,741 to 18,760 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  1675555862110235.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  494.2 KB

Updated

Name:  1692034835776731.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  244.2 KB

Name:  1693371482070013.gif
Views: 289
Size:  2.50 MB

Name:  1693641364835993.gif
Views: 259
Size:  1.16 MB

Getting this shit injected into you should never have been a condition to any penalty in any way shape or form

In March of 2021, Rachel Maddow aired a segment about the COVID vaccines that was chock full of misinformation and outright deceptions, as the MSNBC host alleged that vaccines prevented both infection and transmission -- statements that did not reflect the science at the time nor have they been borne out by subsequent research. Yet the segment remains viewable on social media platforms and Maddow faces ZERO consequences for perpetuating these blatant lies.

Name:  1693374072719386.gif
Views: 260
Size:  1.55 MB
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Arne Burkhardt, Professor and M.D. of Pathology studied Medicine at the Universities of Kiel, Munich and Heidelberg. He trained in Pathology at the Universities of Heidelberg and Hamburg (1970 -1979) and became Professor of Pathology at the Universities of Hamburg (1979) and Tübingen (1991). He holds a position as an Extraordinarius Emeritus for General and Special Pathology at the University of Bern, Switzerland, and has been practicing as a pathologist in his own laboratory since 2008. Dr. Burkhardt has held guest professorships in numerous universities in the United States (Harvard, Brookhaven), Japan (Nihon), South Korea, and Europe. He has authored more than 150 original publications in international and German medical journals and contributed to textbooks in German, English, and Japanese.

If I were a woman in fertile age, I would not plan a motherhood from...a man who has been vaccinated"
    -personal comment from Pathologist Arne Burkhardt, studying mRNA spike proteins being expressed in testes

https://rumble.com/v2b3rf2-pathologi...hood-from.html

Name:  1691874503669204.gif
Views: 258
Size:  1.45 MB

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/b...ew-study-finds

“The bivalent-vaccinated group had a slightly but statistically significantly higher infection rate than the unvaccinated group,”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLs ... math

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/houmanhemmati/status/1701059718314394023

PER POLITICO: “Gov. Gavin Newsom said criticism of California’s tough Covid 🦠 restrictions was valid and he would have taken an entirely different approach, given what he knows now about the pandemic. “I think we would’ve done everything differently,” Newsom said in a taped interview set to air on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday.”

WHAT ABSOLUTE NONSENSE! Totally fake apology and under NO circumstances should he be forgiven for anything he did. “Hindsight” wasn’t needed to know AT THE TIME (as we all said repeatedly and were shamed and silenced for doing so) that:

-Closing schools, masking and testing healthy kids is WRONG

-Forcing masks on everyone in public spaces is WRONG.

-Banning visiting dying relatives in the hospital or witnessing the birth of your child, funerals, and weddings is WRONG.

-Shutting/bankrupting businesses and making millions unemployed and permanently dependent on government handouts is WRONG.

-Encouraging neighbors to snitch on one another and pitting people against one another based on their desire to mask or not is WRONG.

-Using a pandemic as an excuse to empty prisons of violent felons, instantly creating tens of thousands of homeless drug addicts and criminals on our streets is WRONG.

-Telling parents you love our kids more than we do is criminally WRONG.

-Censoring physicians (and threatening their licenses) and scientists and ordinary people is always WRONG.

-Politicizing health is WRONG.

-Taking away people’s personal choice & LIFE, LIBERTY, and PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS is always, without exception, WRONG.

Make no mistake: Gavin Newsom is a big bad wolf in handsome rich man’s clothing, with amazing slicked back hair and a Hollywood smile. He doesn’t care about anyone but himself and his union buddies who fund his political ambitions. And the ONLY reasons he’s saying any of this is that he KNOWS through polling that his failed, destructive COVID response is the greatest thing standing between him and the White House.

Gavin regrets nothing. He’s like the violent spouse who sends cheap flowers after beating his wife nearly to death hoping she forgets what he had just done, before her wounds have healed. He’s a master of deception and gaslighting. Do NOT let him rewrite history as doing so will guarantee that the entire nation will repeat what California experienced under his rule.
    Politico article: https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...ornia-00114888

Democrats were anti-science during the pandemic, and postured as the intellectual, pro-science crowd.

How can they even explain some of these actions? It was known early on that COVID didn't spread outdoors, and that it was impossible to mask/distance our way out of it. So why were parks/beaches closed? Why couldn't people see their dying relatives in the hospital, or get together for weddings or funerals? Why were violent prisoners released early, when almost nobody was dying who was under 35, and the ones released were mostly young and not in real danger? And since when is prison a totally safe place?

I love how Democrats now make excuses for these (and other) glaring mistakes by claiming we didn't know much about COVID then, when most of our present info was realized by spring 2020.

SCIENCE!!!!

Comments

splitthis: Demorons

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is the FDA statement about the new vaccine: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...ly-circulating

Of course, as usual, the government isn't telling you the whole story.

The "bivalent" vaccine (the first updated version of the vaccine, from a year ago) was released to cover BA.4/BA.5. The problem? By that point those were on their way out, and the new variants spawned from BA.2 were taking over. A stupid decision was made by all vaccine makers to ignore BA.2, as it was seen as an almost-dead relic from the spring and early summer of 2022. Whoops.

So the updated 2022 vaccine was almost obsolete at the time of release. Fail.

Now they've released a version for XBB.1.5, which was a dominant variant throughout most of 2023. Good for those who need it, right?

Not so fast.

According to this well-respected tracking site, XBB.1.5 is down to just 3% prevalence -- and falling!

Whopos!

The current dominant variants are EG.5 (21-22%) and FL.1.5.1 (14-15%). Both are rapidly accelerating, mainly due to a mutation known as "F456L", which allows them to spread a lot faster than the XBB variants.

This isn't as bad as the bivalent vaccine mistakes, as at least EG.5 and FL.1.5.1 are in the same family as XBB, so it's possible the XBB.1.5 vaccine will work against them.

However, it's also possible that the XBB.1.5 vaccine will be of little use, if that new mutation allows these new variants to dodge it.

And once again, it has been quietly acknowledged that these new variants are NOT more dangerous or deadly than the XBB variants we've seen all year. It's seen as roughly equivalent, and the recent panicky media stories about "increased hospitalizations" ignore the fact that the increase comes from an increase in overall cases, not an increase in per-person danger.

Bottom line is that I feel you shouldn't bother with this vaccine unless you are over 65. And you especially shouldn't bother if you're under 65 AND get side effects from the vaccines (as I do).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is the bottom line about the COVID vaccines.

There was always a risk taking them, and the media/left intentionally downplayed these risks. It was released via emergency use authorization, where the makers were allowed to skip a lot of the Phase 3 (safety) protocols, including the passage of time in order to determine long-term effects. This made sense, as we did not have 4 years to wait regarding attempting to get COVID under control.

The vaccine definitely carried (and still carries) risks, some of which are unknown. It is not as bad as many right wing fanatics have made it out to be, but it also is not what I'd call "safe". It's somewhere in the middle -- a risk with some unknowns, but likely to only affect a small percentage of people.

It's also especially harsh compared to most vaccines. While some people feel few or no side effects from it, a lot of people were made very sick by the vaccine for 1-3 days, including me. There is no other common vaccine with side effects this harsh and prevalent.

COVID has also changed a lot. Its life threatening danger to people under 65 is just about nil at this point, and now profiles similar to the flu regarding danger to the elderly. Remember, the flu killed 80,000 people in the 2019 season (before COVID), mostly elderly. Flu has always been somewhat of a killer to the elderly population, just as COVID is now. But the current COVID variants do NOT kill middle-aged people anymore, as the variants from 2020-21 were. This is frequently ignored or glossed over by the media. And it was almost never killing kids, even at the worst point, except for a few super unlucky outliers.

In short:

- Definitely do not give this new vaccine to your kids

- Definitely don't take the new vaccine if you're under 65 and get side effects from the vaccines

- If you're an adult under 65 and don't get side effects, you can take it, but it might not help very much, and is still a risk

Comments

OK2: Pushing Vitamin D would have helped more people than gene transfection agents to make your own cells express short term and long term nightmare outcomes for many. #scaredfaggot

sah_24: Definately do not take advice from people as bad as Druff at simple math ...

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...05580820301072

Name:  1-s2.0-S2405580820301072-fx1.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  35.9 KB

HOW CONVENIENT

3.2. How ACE2 variants can impact the susceptibility of different population to SARS-CoV-2 infection?

The K26R variant which decreases the ACE2-virus binding was found to be most frequent in the Ashkenazi Jewish population (1.2%). On the contrary, the Asian population had the lowest allele frequency for the single nucleotide variant (SNV) coding for K26R. In addition, the frequency of I468V which enhance ACE2 interaction with SARS-CoV-2 was observed in more than 1% of the East Asian population. Interestingly, I468V was not detected in the African, African American, American, Ashkenazi Jewish and Latino populations and was very rare in the European population. R219C was most frequent in the south Asian population (0.1%), but was not detected in other Asian subpopulations and was much less frequent or lacking in other populations. The K341R, which enhance the virus-receptor binding was most frequent in the African and African American populations; the average of the AF reported for the populations was ~0.4% and ~0.5%, respectively. Finally, the D206G and G211R, which showed the strongest interaction with ACE2 were most abundant in the European population, mounting to 0.06% and ~0.2%, respectively. The G211R was also abundant in the South Asian population ~0.2%.

Name:  gr2.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  286.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2
    Pushing Vitamin D would have helped more people than gene transfection agents to make your own cells express short term and long term nightmare outcomes for many. #scaredfaggot
    How about reading my posts and thinking critically before red repping me with the above bullshit?

I've been taking Vitamin D regularly the entire way, and do believe it likely helps with COVID outcomes. I credit it for possibly keeping my symptoms super mild.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2
    Pushing Vitamin D would have helped more people than gene transfection agents to make your own cells express short term and long term nightmare outcomes for many. #scaredfaggot
    How about reading my posts and thinking critically before red repping me with the above bullshit?

I've been taking Vitamin D regularly the entire way, and do believe it likely helps with COVID outcomes. I credit it for possibly keeping my symptoms super mild.

You've claimed and I will go back and find this if necessary that the 99.995% reduction in flu case numbers reported in the US year to year was because of a lot of people wearing surgical masks mainly most of the time. Nice critical thinking skills.

You were embarrassingly afraid of a virus and are part of helping all the destructive hysterical response measures along

Remember struggling to get off a toilet soon after having one of your injections? You still got another. LMAO.

https://twitter.com/rpoconnor/status/1701626347687117083

https://twitter.com/CKellyUAP/status/1700702603771019756

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is the FDA statement about the new vaccine: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...ly-circulating

Of course, as usual, the government isn't telling you the whole story.

The "bivalent" vaccine (the first updated version of the vaccine, from a year ago) was released to cover BA.4/BA.5. The problem? By that point those were on their way out, and the new variants spawned from BA.2 were taking over. A stupid decision was made by all vaccine makers to ignore BA.2, as it was seen as an almost-dead relic from the spring and early summer of 2022. Whoops.

So the updated 2022 vaccine was almost obsolete at the time of release. Fail.

Now they've released a version for XBB.1.5, which was a dominant variant throughout most of 2023. Good for those who need it, right?

Not so fast.

According to this well-respected tracking site, XBB.1.5 is down to just 3% prevalence -- and falling!

Whopos!

The current dominant variants are EG.5 (21-22%) and FL.1.5.1 (14-15%). Both are rapidly accelerating, mainly due to a mutation known as "F456L", which allows them to spread a lot faster than the XBB variants.

This isn't as bad as the bivalent vaccine mistakes, as at least EG.5 and FL.1.5.1 are in the same family as XBB, so it's possible the XBB.1.5 vaccine will work against them.

However, it's also possible that the XBB.1.5 vaccine will be of little use, if that new mutation allows these new variants to dodge it.

And once again, it has been quietly acknowledged that these new variants are NOT more dangerous or deadly than the XBB variants we've seen all year. It's seen as roughly equivalent, and the recent panicky media stories about "increased hospitalizations" ignore the fact that the increase comes from an increase in overall cases, not an increase in per-person danger.

Bottom line is that I feel you shouldn't bother with this vaccine unless you are over 65. And you especially shouldn't bother if you're under 65 AND get side effects from the vaccines (as I do).
    I got the Pfizer booster last year, or maybe it was 2 years ago, I really can't remember. All I know is my arm had tremendous pain for three days to the point I had difficulty sleeping. My arm did not fully recover for nearly 10 days. This to me is abnormal. I get the flu vaccine every year, and never experienced any symptoms. I will take my chances this go around with the Covid virus, I am not going through that again. And I definitely will not wear one of those stupid masks. Nobody was ever able to explain to me how a mask prevents the virus entering your ears and eyes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ous-vasculitis

'Statistically Significant Increase' In Myopericarditis And Single Organ Cutaneous Vasculitis Found After COVID-19 Vaccination

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...-melinda-gate/

Sep 24, 2020

Pfizer

Bill Gates recently stated that he views Pfizer (PFE -1.26%) as the leader in the coronavirus vaccine race. In a CNBC interview, he said, "The only vaccine that, if everything went perfectly, might seek the emergency use license by the end of October, would be Pfizer."

The Gates Foundation also owns shares of the big drugmaker. However, this investment wasn't initiated because of Pfizer's coronavirus program. Actually, the foundation first bought a stake in Pfizer back in 2002 with the stated intention of "expand[ing] access to the pharmaceutical company's all-in-one injectable contraceptive, Sayana Press, giving women in the developing world an affordable option."

Gates is probably correct in assessing Pfizer as the coronavirus vaccine leader. The company expects to report initial results next month from a late-stage study of BNT162b2, the COVID-19 vaccine candidate that it's developing with BioNTech (BNTX -3.56%). If all goes well, BNT162b2 could very well become the first coronavirus vaccine available to Americans.

BioNTech

It's not surprising that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation also owns shares of BioNTech. Again, though, the nonprofit foundation didn't invest in the German biotech stock because of its coronavirus program.

The Gates Foundation first bought a position in BioNTech in September 2019, well before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. It invested $55 million in the biotech, with the potential for total funding to reach $100 million. The foundation's goal with this investment was to work with BioNTech to develop vaccines and immunotherapies for preventing HIV and tuberculosis (TB) infection.

BioNTech began developing its BNT162 COVID-19 vaccine program earlier this year. It had already made significant progress with this program when it announced a partnership with Pfizer in March.

Bill Gates purchased shares in BioNTech (Pfizer’s partner for its mRNA Covid shots) in September 2019… just months before the pandemic was announced…

Gates purchased 1,038,674 shares at pre-public offering price of $18.10 per share

Gates dumped his stocks, in November 2021 at an average sale price of $300 per share

Gates on the same day said… “We need a new way of doing the vaccines, because the vaccines *didn’t stop transmission*”… despite all of his previous claims to the contrary.

Name:  F6TzCCfXkAAodfo.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  120.5 KB

Name:  1679316692149905.gif
Views: 119
Size:  177.9 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Gold
    Load Metric

Bart Hanson in 2024 after he's diagnosed with AIDS, a heart condition and early onset dementia on the same day

Comments

splitthis: Barft is PFA’s Guinea pig

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Temple University president just collapsed on stage and died ... yet another failed IQ test lols

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ous-vasculitis

'Statistically Significant Increase' In Myopericarditis And Single Organ Cutaneous Vasculitis Found After COVID-19 Vaccination
    Despite the increased risk of myopericarditis observed during the study, researchers said the risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 infection is “substantially greater” than after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination, leading them to conclude the benefits of vaccination still outweigh the risks from the disease.

Yet experts acknowledge that myocarditis caused by a natural viral infection differs from that triggered by mRNA COVID-19 vaccination. As previously reported by The Epoch Times, although COVID-19 can cause myocarditis, the myocarditis developed by a healthy young person post-infection is extremely mild compared to the onset of myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination.
    These two paragraphs contradict each other. If the myocarditis from the vaccine is more severe than the myocarditis from COVID itself, wouldn't the vaccine-induced one be much worse overall, even if less likely to occur?

The myocarditis shit was the primary reason I cautioned against young males getting the vaccine, because they didn't really need it anyway.

The risk of vaccine induced myocarditis of someone my age was very low, and much lower than the other risks from original/Delta COVID itself to someone my age. I was aware of the myocarditis stuff when I got the shot, and got it anyway because of the elevated COVID risk to people my age. But I knew the vaccine overall was a risk, albeit a small one. Never believed this "safe" bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

sah_24: lols

country978: guy sounds reasonable.

Thread Information