Page 220 of 946 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Poor guy got his hopes up for nothing. Media is so mean.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: LOL

MumblesBadly: Druff: “i don’t think Trump is racist.”

Load Metric
    Government claims the worst is coming in 9 or 10 days.

Will States lift the "emergency lockdown" for non-essential" businesses on May 1st 2020?

I doubt it but Trump may end his "nationwide emergency" on May 1st 2020. I seriously doubt he continues it.

Trump will say "businesses must get back to work".

However, states like California and New York won't comply and their death toll will keep increasing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

which one?

biden is so far superior to trump that this shouldn't even be a debate.

even if biden goes full senile during his term, he would at least surround himself with competent non-psychopaths who understand governing.

trump surrounds himself with idiots like his son in law, who he puts in charge of the coronavirus response.
    Competent non-psychopaths, huh?

Like Kathleen Sebelius, Director of Health and Human Services under Obama, who spent $560 million on a non-working Obamacare website? And who Obama wouldn't fire after this occurred?

Like Eric Shinseki, Director of Veteran Affairs under Obama, who oversaw the biggest scandal ever to hit the VA, where phony waiting lists resulted in the deaths of thousands of veterans? And where whistleblowers were fired, and those in VA top management oversaw a coverup? And who Obama also refused to fire?

Very cute that you think Biden is going to appoint competent people.

i don't even understand this logic. we know trump surrounds himself with idiots. isn't the chance of having competent people in place better than the known certainty of having incompetent people in place?

i just don't get you. you're letting this old angry white dude persona overwhelm you. you're the only non-rural person i've ever encountered that thinks trump isn't a complete joke. hint, look at the other trump guys on this site.

please snap out of it. he's going to go down as the worst president of all time and his supporters will be viewed as complete retards.

Comments

MrTickle: spot on

OSA: They said the same about bush--overexaggeration

JimmyG_415: Druff has seriously lost it, the years of Fox "news" lies, over and over, has taken its toll.

MumblesBadly: Druff has become a caricature of an early 1950s McCarthyite, updated with Trump in place of Joe McCarthy.

big dick: One of the finest posts this forum has ever seen. It;s amazing that druff is this ignorant with regards to trump.

nunbeater: Take out all of the Trump stuff and Druff seems like an intelligent guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

He's not senile. His pattern of speech and being gaffe-prone (in part due to a slight speech impediment) hasn't changed over the years.

Contrast this with Trump, who has changed noticeably from his speech pattern when he was younger. He clearly is in cognitive decline.
    Actually, if you watch old clips of Biden, he makes gaffes, but doesn't appear senile or confused.

Now he both makes gaffes AND is senile.
    Who do you think is better equipped to lead America through this pandemic: Joe Biden or Donald Trump?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Competent non-psychopaths, huh?

Like Kathleen Sebelius, Director of Health and Human Services under Obama, who spent $560 million on a non-working Obamacare website? And who Obama wouldn't fire after this occurred?

Like Eric Shinseki, Director of Veteran Affairs under Obama, who oversaw the biggest scandal ever to hit the VA, where phony waiting lists resulted in the deaths of thousands of veterans? And where whistleblowers were fired, and those in VA top management oversaw a coverup? And who Obama also refused to fire?

Very cute that you think Biden is going to appoint competent people.

i don't even understand this logic. we know trump surrounds himself with idiots. isn't the chance of having competent people in place better than the known certainty of having incompetent people in place?

i just don't get you. you're letting this old angry white dude persona overwhelm you. you're the only non-rural person i've ever encountered that thinks trump isn't a complete joke. hint, look at the other trump guys on this site.

please snap out of it. he's going to go down as the worst president of all time and his supporters will be viewed as complete retards.
    Steve Mnuchin is an idiot? Larry Kudlow is an idiot? Mike Pompeo? Just because you are near the poverty line now and your prospects are very bleak for any type of normal employment, don't hate on the leaders that are basically keeping you above water. Ok?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    welp, I think it can be officially be said that the left/MSM is cheering for hydroxychloroquine NOT to work

"if I cant get my way, I want the world to end" my god what a cesspool earth is

Load Metric
    watching dish try to science is absolutely adorable.

Comments

SPIT this: too cute
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    question: how do you tell the public they will need to quarantine for 4-6 months?

answer: every 30 days, extend it by 30 more days.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol @ becoming an auto shill because the drug is cheap and without patent and our masters, who just got rich as hell shorting the market and gave us food for a month, can't make another killing on a vaccine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

lol @ becoming an auto shill because the drug is cheap and without patent and our masters, who just got rich as hell shorting the market and gave us food for a month, can't make another killing on a vaccine

Chloroquine #COVID19 trial discontinued in Sweden cuz of severe side effects- seizure and vision problems in patients. (Round pushpinEarly clinical trial termination is strictly guided by data safety monitoring committees- stoppages are rare & big deal bad signs)

you should totally rail some on facebook live to own the libs tho.

Comments

thesidedish: so f'd up

nunbeater: science bitch!

Load Metric

Chloroquine #COVID19 trial discontinued in Sweden cuz of severe side effects- seizure and vision problems in patients. (Round pushpinEarly clinical trial termination is strictly guided by data safety monitoring committees- stoppages are rare & big deal bad signs)

you should totally rail some on facebook live to own the libs tho.
    Sweden took the free-for-all approach as opposed to lock down which was interesting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Government claims the worst is coming in 9 or 10 days.

Will States lift the "emergency lockdown" for non-essential" businesses on May 1st 2020?

I doubt it but Trump may end his "nationwide emergency" on May 1st 2020. I seriously doubt he continues it.

Trump will say "businesses must get back to work".

However, states like California and New York won't comply and their death toll will keep increasing.

Encore said today Massachusetts now has a May 4th re-open date

https://www.boston25news.com/news/lo...BN6N7LFCBFLBE/

I have the O/U at Labor Day at this point
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Diamond
    Load Metric
    question: how do you tell the public they will need to quarantine for 4-6 months?

answer: every 30 days, extend it by 30 more days.

guy is just posting badly rn, april has been canceled for days

Load Metric
    Edit-meant that for how things change thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Who do you think is better equipped to lead America through this pandemic: Joe Biden or Donald Trump?
    Hillary Clinton.

Load Metric
    Seems like would be great pr move for trump and his companies to donate to Coronavirus relief. But I can’t find anything. Reading about billionaires donating 10 to 100million dollars but all I see from trump is a donation of 100k of his salary.

Am I missing something?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Seems like would be great pr move for trump and his companies to donate to Coronavirus relief. But I can’t find anything. Reading about billionaires donating 10 to 100million dollars but all I see from trump is a donation of 100k of his salary.

Am I missing something?

yes, probably ur brain if u didn't know he was in the hotel business

Load Metric
    i see dish has graduated from day drinking to day mething.

Comments

OSA: lol day mething

BetCheckBet: If it works from trump...

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Am I missing something?

yes, probably ur brain if u didn't know he was in the hotel business
    So? You think the other billionaires donating tens of millions are not being hit hard? Obviously no athletes are donating with your retarded logic .

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dish, you know AA are now having their meetings on Zoom, maybe you can zoom bomb one of them with a MAGA hat and a 6 pack?

Thread Information