Page 204 of 946 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Here’s what’s really going on guys. From one of my friends on Facebook who’s a die hard Trump supporter. Hard to believe he was normal at one point in his life.

The ships are for the children that have been prisoners and harvested for their blood. Adrenochrome! Adrenochrome is adrenalized blood from tortured children. The blood has a few benefits like anti aging, healing, and a euphoric high. 800,000 children go missing in the US each year way more than any country in the world! Ask yourself how is that. Well theres many different ways and child trafficking is the biggest one. There are women that sell their newborns, then the ones kidnapped are either sold into sex slavery and the younger ones are taken for blood harvesting. Many children are raised in tunnels underground for years and there blood is harvested and sold to elites that can afford it. Those taking this adrenalized blood will look much younger than their age. Look at Hollywood. Navy seals rescued 2700 kids in northern California tunnels last year. MSM never covered it. Why is that? Why do you think they need ventilators? Children that have never seen light and breath air underground will need ventilators. There is well over 35,000 children that will be taken onto those ships. You all have friends working in hospitals. If they are treating Coronavirus is because those people were injected with it. I have a friend that's working on the Mercy and he has confirmed the ships are for children. I have a in law that is a Master Sergeant in the Airforce and has told me that military tribunals are happening in Gitmo for those who are involved. Think Epstien. Hes also confirmed the ventilators are for children. Theres a pediatrician here in Salt Lake that his family is saying that hes on the Mercy. This is a military operation not a corona virus scare.
    I have a buddy who is all in on these fuckin crazy conspiracy theories. He started spouting off the other day about the Aztecs and drinking blood and Epstein and the cabal. I'm like bro, that totally sounds reasonable. I gotta run ttyl.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

Not in MA; US Military veterans are giving the governor shit for not deeming them essential

He did. Mine’s open. Every Veteran should get handed a medical card on the way home.

https://missiondispensaries.com/georgetown/
    Great to hear, but is this one recreational? I think they are only open to those with cards, and not to rec users (which I believe is where the gripe is from those vets without cards).

Comments

1marley1: Med cards only... but was super easy to get (at least a couple weeks ago). I bet can get a card with a few phone calls at this point.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

quick reminder that this thread scooped the president of the united states by about 6 weeks.

if retardia hadnt elected a mentally ill reality tv star, that would not have happened.
    Body bags are on allocation and likely backorder with us. Got that news yesterday lol.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Well if devidee was going to come back and talk about firing up the ovens, this would be the place.

Dude should be hung in Times Square

I didnt see this posted yet so I figured I would.

This video accompanies that story

Load Metric
    This guy makes Trump look like a genius

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...per-nr-vpx.cnn

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Every death story I’m reading of relatively youngish people has the same he couldn’t get tested for weeks story.

It’s always he wasn’t the right demo and wasn’t directly exposed to it. It’s just a box to check.

Almost everyone has someone in their area who has passed. If you feel yourself getting sick, write that name down in case you need it later.

I wouldn’t go to ER unless I had super high fever and trouble breathing. I wouldn’t go just because I felt like shit. I’d ride that out at home. It would have to move to my lungs where I thought I am going to need a ventilator or die.

A lawyer in my area who lives around the corner passed a few days ago. If I got so sick I felt I was going to die, I 100% just ran into that guy at a gas station/drug store and had a long conversation with him and gave him a hug as I said goodbye. He’s gone. Even someone’s wife doesn’t know everyone you happen to know. He’s a lawyer and local talk show host. He knows everyone. Its not like they’re going to start phoning people anyway. Pick someone who lives around you and craft a story the first day the fever hits. The lung part usually goes day 7 or 8. If it gets to that point, getting dicked around for a test by some PA because I wasn’t directly exposed is never happening.

If you’ve had the fever and body aches for a week, the minute you start to labor breathing, that’s when you get your ass in. It seems the anti-malarial gives you a good shot at that point. Once you need ventilated, I don’t think it does much from what I can see.
    I've actually been very interested in the "healthy person 40-55 dies" stories, for obvious reasons. Every time I see the "47-year-old guy with no preexisting conditions dead from coronavirus" stories, I picture myself and wonder if there's some other factor I don't know. Like, did he take too long to go in for care? Was he denied testing and didn't go into the ER until it was too late? Did he perhaps actually have a pre-existing condition he didn't know about? Or did he really just legit run bad and die from this at 47, when being completely healthy just weeks beforehand?

I'm still not sure if, in a perfect situation if you catch it early, get tested, and show up at the ER the second you start having breathing problems, do you have a much better chance for survival?

I hope the answer is yes, but it's hard to tell.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BCR is also correct that you need to be your own advocate in this situation, in regard to treatment.

That's true in a lot of situations with healthcare. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The person who is informed and in control is the one who comes out the best. The sheep who does exactly what he's told by administrators and doctors, without asking questions or advocating his own position, is the one who is mostly likely to suffer. I've seen too many people go down an ugly healthcare rathole where they're told to do such-and-such test or treatment, which then leads to all sorts of complications and problems they never should have had in the first place. (I'm talking about non-COVID19 stuff here, but the same applies to this situation.)

In this case, you absolutely need to go to the ER if you develop breathing issues (that's the pretty clear demarcation point between "just feeling really crappy at home" and "need emergency care"), and you need to say whatever is necessary to get yourself tested and treated.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Generally agree with this

Load Metric
    This guy makes Trump look like a genius

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...per-nr-vpx.cnn
    He's only the governor because he oversaw the election in which he was running and disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of people who were unlikely to vote for him. (I'll let you guess how he knew that.) In a fair election Stacy Abrams beats him easily.

Turns out elections have consequences. And electing someone who had to cheat to win gets you an ignorant, self-interested clown as governor.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Republicans need to cheat to win these days. (Sad)

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Not sure if this has been posted:

Hopefully this is true.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Hopefully this is true.

can i get a tl;dr because No Mans Sky is great and listening to this guy for 45 minutes is less great.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Every death story I’m reading of relatively youngish people has the same he couldn’t get tested for weeks story.

It’s always he wasn’t the right demo and wasn’t directly exposed to it. It’s just a box to check.

Almost everyone has someone in their area who has passed. If you feel yourself getting sick, write that name down in case you need it later.

I wouldn’t go to ER unless I had super high fever and trouble breathing. I wouldn’t go just because I felt like shit. I’d ride that out at home. It would have to move to my lungs where I thought I am going to need a ventilator or die.

A lawyer in my area who lives around the corner passed a few days ago. If I got so sick I felt I was going to die, I 100% just ran into that guy at a gas station/drug store and had a long conversation with him and gave him a hug as I said goodbye. He’s gone. Even someone’s wife doesn’t know everyone you happen to know. He’s a lawyer and local talk show host. He knows everyone. Its not like they’re going to start phoning people anyway. Pick someone who lives around you and craft a story the first day the fever hits. The lung part usually goes day 7 or 8. If it gets to that point, getting dicked around for a test by some PA because I wasn’t directly exposed is never happening.

If you’ve had the fever and body aches for a week, the minute you start to labor breathing, that’s when you get your ass in. It seems the anti-malarial gives you a good shot at that point. Once you need ventilated, I don’t think it does much from what I can see.
    I've actually been very interested in the "healthy person 40-55 dies" stories, for obvious reasons. Every time I see the "47-year-old guy with no preexisting conditions dead from coronavirus" stories, I picture myself and wonder if there's some other factor I don't know. Like, did he take too long to go in for care? Was he denied testing and didn't go into the ER until it was too late? Did he perhaps actually have a pre-existing condition he didn't know about? Or did he really just legit run bad and die from this at 47, when being completely healthy just weeks beforehand?

I'm still not sure if, in a perfect situation if you catch it early, get tested, and show up at the ER the second you start having breathing problems, do you have a much better chance for survival?

I hope the answer is yes, but it's hard to tell.
    I’m wondering if your son Benjamin and/or his mom would end up being as forgiving of Trump for how badly he has handled this crisis as you have expressed with your continuous apologias for him and ridiculous hypotheticals how Obama would have handled it if this pandemic ends up taking you out.

Comments

big dick: .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Hopefully this is true.

can i get a tl;dr because No Mans Sky is great and listening to this guy for 45 minutes is less great.
    The way people get it is through:

1. sustained contact with a sick person ie someone you live with. 2. touching your mouth without washing your hands

You are unlikely to catch it walking past someone.

He said the bug dies easy with soap and water or hand sanitizer.

Many of the sick healthcare workers got it from sustained contact from people who weren't showing symptoms yet, and were not wearing a mask.

He explains how to self quarantine at home successfully, without getting your family sick.

Comments

sonatine: thank you very much

Krypt: solid

Load Metric
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ce-Request.pdf

so apparently this is not a great time to be a sailor.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Here is a tip. When you go food shopping use gloves to pick up groceries and go to cashier that is using gloves. Touch and go has the fingerprints and germs by tons of people who use self checkout. Stay safe out there , as best as you can.

Is Young Carrico still sailing on merchant ships and banging trannies with veiny hands? If so RIP

Load Metric
    at least the guy he fucked in the ass was lean and muscular

Load Metric
    unrelated to covid, but this is worldclass:

Comments

OSA: Make a thread

Load Metric
    https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...uses-detection

It's almost like Trump was trying to start a pandemic and have virtually no chance at an appropriate response.

Two months before the novel coronavirus probably began spreading in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Curious, why were short of masks?

Load Metric
    also is NY getting the respirators they need or are they just fucked? supposedly they have enough for 6 days

Thread Information